Originally posted by ponyboyats
any suggestions on how to go about this mess? plz dont say voting
Well, I agree that we still have to try and play by the systems rules through voting and letters to congress etc, despite the likely ineffectiveness
of those efforts.
The things I mentioned earlier...
It means combating the encroachment of illegals and the cultures they bring, from taking away local culture. It means taking note of businesses
who facilitate illegal employment, non-english, and not patronizing those establishments, and letting them know why. If it gets really bad, good,
hardcore patriots need to run for office. Even if it means they will most certainly lose, it if takes enough votes away from those who will do
nothing, it might help.
To really get down to effective measures though, you have to define the parameter, in this case, 'who are the enemy?'
I would say they are as follows:
1. A growing, regulator, overspending government.
2. Corporate control/Lobbiest
3. NWO groups (Bilderbergs, Trilateral commission, Council on Foreign Relations, SPP)
4. Illegal aliens
5. Legal racial or cultural separatist (i.e. La Raza, KKK, Black Panthers)
6. Anti-freedom/anti-self-governing political parties (socialist, communist)
7. Societal Cancers (Political Correctness, Multi-culturalism, anti-heroism, deviant behavior glorification)
8. Historical revisionist
Now, I don't have all the answers on how to combat each of these, only ideas that might help.
1. If we cannot affect them by voting, letters, and offering political opponents, then we can only stop feeding the beast via not paying taxes and not
obeying their overreaching rules. This is extremely hard to do on an individual level, an always dangerous. It requires self-sustainability, the
ability to defend yourself, and your property. It must be done in large enough incidents to show a collective opposition and not just one or two
2. We have to stay informed as to what corporations are writing and pushing legislation, what its for and who it affects. Be away of corporate labor
practices both here and abroad. Decide if those actions and practices are moral or ethical and be willing to financially hurt those companies that are
intentionally trying to manipulate and take advantage through the government and locally.
3. These groups depend on their secrecy. We can only try to obtain their agenda, and track their members, so that every effort to resist their agenda
can be made.
4. Find them. Deport them. Secure the border. If they are in your areas, and businesses are making it easier for them by providing multiple languages
and products, inform the business and stop patronizing them. Make them feel unwelcome. If they congregate in areas, such as day laborers, at a
distance that is safe but showing your presence, photograph them, call ICE, or at least appear to be reporting them. If you see someone in a
restaurant or on a job site, ask the manager/owner if all their employees are legal. They will most likely say yes, but if enough people ask, they
might feel uncomfortable in hiring any.
5, 6. Constantly engage in debate with them. Expose them. Write your local papers about these groups in your area.
7. Do not participate in these. Don't associate with people who do. Don't let your children participate or associate with children who do.
8. Expose them, don't let your children be taught by them, counter there accusations always.
If I think of anymore I will add later, but that's all that came to mind just now.
edit to add: I think this is all that we can do, shy of armed conflict amongst ourselves and those in political office. (added #8)
[edit on 14-5-2010 by Wolf321]