It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divide and conquer; Illegal Aliens GO HOME; Legal aliens SHUT UP

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

you know, i've noticed it too. after hours of saying this crap, ive noticed other ppl start to say it too.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What a great point of view S&F the sad thing is we are more or less the innovators of human rights even though they were "endowed" upon us and yet it seems that the way things are going people belittle these "illegals" and would rather strip them of that to squabble over low paying jobs they would bitch about working at anyways. Like you said they left hardship to come here and find the American and probably didnt expect it to be easy maybe some more Americans should have the same positive attitude and find the American dream and maybe we can break these chains and do something about it with a positive out come. we all know the world isnt a honky dorey peachy place but if people and not power influence each other for a greater good then good things are bound to happen

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ponyboyats

look at our new guest, he demonstrates exactly what we been talking about.

I saw and there is nothing to respond to. If the OP feels he should he can, but there is no point. If they didn't get it the first time, which only requires basic reading comprehension to do so, they won't get it the second time. Or the third. Or the fourth

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
Why do We have to suffer, because their country is horrible.

I would just like to say that the reason that americans are suffering is not because Mexico is horrible but because the US has become horrible.

I know of many people who have gone back home because they just couldn't make it in the US. Maybe not most. I would imagine that those that decide to stay in the US have found a way to work the welfare system to their advantage.

Even if you rounded up all the illegals and sent them home you would still be in the same situation as a country.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

agreed. if everyone just thought more positive thoughts than negative, we would manifest together a positive reality for ourselves. weather u wanna look at it as mystical manifestation thru thought or simply ppl treating each other better and hoping for good will make better world through their actions.. i think its both.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ponyboyats

Sorry your right, I was wrong...I shouldn't be Multi-tasking... It did come off like a stupid, Rant off topic.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Target Earth

Cheat?????

You want to talk about cheat. What do you think our government does to us on a daily basis. They are always scheming new regulations to further cheat us out of what is ours.

Yet, where is the complaint? People scream about illegals not paying taxes. How can someone in America, legal or not, not pay taxes.

They scream about illegals cheating the system, yet seem content that Americans are doing likewise. Furthermore, they ignore the fact that the fools that they keep electing into office are the same ones making the rules that allow illegals to qualify for certain benefit.

They scream about illegals stealing our jobs, yet continue to support the businesses that give the jobs to illegals. A business can't survive unless it sells its products/services. Yet, no one boycotts these businesses. No one comes down hard on these businesses.

They scream about money going to Mexico, yet very little complaints about the taxpayer's money our government sends overseas.

They scream about the border violence and the drugs, yet ignore the fact that some Americans have a drug dependency problem and that the US is a major force behind Mexico's war on drugs.

Illegals may be an issue, but it is a minute part of the big picture. 13 Trillion dollars, social security/ medicaid in trouble, 2 wars, impotent government, tariffs, war on drugs, terrorism, NAFTA and many more issues are severely intertwined.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
s & f

very sad that everyone is so eager to lash out at the effects and not the causes. its so easy to get swept up in the groupthink of the moment.

one must always remember the words 'controlled opposition'

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

im glad you at least admit it. most ppl will just rant on... props for that.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Yes I know the Government is the real Monster, But I can only fight, what I can see. And All I see, where I live is Gang Violence from illegals. all I see is People Cheating the system. The Government dosen't return my phone calls... all I can do is wait to vote them out, but that's a big maybe.
Mayor Daley is terrible...but some how he keeps winning.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

someone had a good analogy for that.

would you go after al capone's thugs that are replacable?

or after al capone?

you're going after the thugs.

plus u cant vote noone out, they're there to stay or be replaced w/ other puppets.

the real ppl in power are not voted in.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by ponyboyats]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
sorry couldnt resist it

TUKKA JURBS!

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I've had this discussion many, many times with lots and lots of ppl. They pit Us against one another every chance they get. Illegal/legal, black/white,red states/blue states. democrat/republican. It's maddening to me because very few ppl realize that it's going on, even when it's blatantly obvious. Any convos I've had with ppl gets nowhere. They are so bent on labeling themselves one thing or another that they absolutely refuse to even consider the idea. Why do some feel the need to do this? When we label ourselves We tend to lose Our own identity. Labeling urself only limits u, places u into a box, a nice neat box. Ur then predictable, so when they manipulate Us Our actions are already known to them.We're told how we're to act, what to believe. We become puppets, their puppets. It seperates Us as a whole. Can u imagine what we would accomplish if we worked together for the good of everyone and not just ourselves or our like minded group? I know this is a tall order and will most likely not happen until we have to unite for our own survival and freedom. Why cant we just 'be'? You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one...

Peace. K*

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ponyboyats

Finally some one understands what is really going on here!
Thank you for this thread you should have named it something along the line of Mexican burning an American flag to get all the racist people to read it maybe then they would understand

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

reply to post by jam321

Yes I know the Government is the real Monster, But I can only fight, what I can see. And All I see, where I live is Gang Violence from illegals. all I see is People Cheating the system. The Government dosen't return my phone calls... all I can do is wait to vote them out, but that's a big maybe.
Mayor Daley is terrible...but some how he keeps winning.

You know the governmeent is the real monster yet you say you fight what you can see. Apparently you can see the government is the issue and yet you ignore them.

In the end, the suffering you receive from this issue is your own doing. You cause your suffering, because you refuse to act against what is causing your sufffering.

You have no solution, you are part of the problem.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Cradle12003

nah, i changed it to something more divide and conquer like tho

[edit on 14-5-2010 by ponyboyats]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

OK, I'm the Problem... I don't see you changing the world... Mr Arm Chair General... It takes alot of guts to accuse somebody of being The problem over the internet. If you have to resort to personal attacks, It just is always in poor taste.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Are you actually asking that legal aliens shut up about this? I hope not.

You talk about poverty and escaping persecution.

My parents escaped Cuba in 1979 and went to Costa Rica. For ten years they lived in poverty with my brother and I in tow.

We never broke the law to come here. We were political refugees and we waited until all the paperwork had gone through. We then got on a chartered flight and legally brought to Miami, FL.

When I say poverty, I mean it man. We were starving. This was a time when Costa Rica was not the "paradise" it is today. They would not give jobs to Cubans or anyone who wasn't Costa Rican.

I'm against illegal immigration because their story is no different than mine, yet I didn't break into another man's home.

Edit to add:

If that is not what you're saying ignore the first sentence. I'm not trying to presume anything about you.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
S&F for you. I agree with you on both accounts, that illegals are a VIRUS in the US, and politicians/government/elite are to blame.

It's funny that you should use the term virus, as describing this in medical terms seems to summarize things nicely. You see, there can be an underlying cause, but you cannot fail to treat both the symptom AND the cause. This is a war on two fronts, one with the illegals and the other the government. Perhaps it is better to have some confronting one and others the rest to focus their efforts, but let us not forget that they are both a problem and we cannot just accept one because the other bears more of the responsibility. If we do try to argue on who is to blame and the other side is wrong/ignorant/liberal/conservative, then we only allow both to continue and divide us further, just as they intend.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

OK, I'm the Problem... I don't see you changing the world... Mr Arm Chair General... It takes alot of guts to accuse somebody of being The problem over the internet. If you have to resort to personal attacks, It just is always in poor taste.

You have no knowledge of my actions off the internet, so don't act as if I don't.

And my "attack" isn't something I resorted to nor is it in poor taste, because it is the truth.

Take charge of your governance and your life. By acknowledging you know the government is the cause but also acknowledging you refuse to act on this knowledge, you ARE part of the problem. This is a constitutional republic in which the foundation of this republic was thought that the people are the government and have control of their governance. YOU are allowing the government YOU have control of to not only continue their tyranny but to shape your opinion of how you can deal with it. So yes, YOU are the problem, just as much as any "arm chair general" who says what to do yet does not do it themselves. A large majority of the citizenry of the United States is in fact the problem because they allow these thins to continue instead of lashing back out of anger at THEIR beast, the government.

By knowingly allowing these things to continue, you are certaintly a part of the problem that exists in the world today. You are apathetic. Are you at fault as greatly as the government who perpetuates this tyranny? No. Are you at fault as greatly as those in this specific situation who actively participate in perpetuating our problems (the illegals)? No. But you ARE part of the problem, because you in part are an aspect of who should be bringing about the solution by fixing this problem. Instead, you are not merely unaware or unthinking to the true problem, but you have in you the knowledge of what is the problem and you refuse to act in fixing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join