It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigators: Obama using Connecticut Soc. Sec. Number!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

First of all, the Michelle Obama gaffe... I would be glad to address this.
It's no different than my wife calling Ireland my home country because my dad is Irish. It's about roots, man, nothing more... You guys make wayyyy too much of this...
Secondly, show me proof that the man has EVER changed his name. Do you think that he would WANT the middle name of Hussein as he is running for the American presidency? Be real... You are all really reaching on this one even more than the other BS you spew...
Next, I have to say that if there was any way that Hillary COULD have used anything to credibly shoot down this man's candidacy, she absolutely WOULD have. She is first and foremost a very shrewd politician who really wanted to win at all costs. Learn your history.
And finally, there is soooooo much evidence of this man being born in Hawaii that you all just totally ignore because his election does not fit in with your world view. My Gods, they have presented newspaper clippings of his birth announcement. What the hell more do you want? And yes, there is a copy of his birth certificate for all to see.
What this is really all about is the fact that you just can't imagine how the hell your neocon ways didn't rig this election as well. The young people came out and voted for the first time, and they trounced you underfoot. It irritates you to no end, and you just can't handle it.
There is plenty of information on this man from the time of his birth until he was elected. You just don't want to do the research and learn about it. You would rather take the word of people who lie for a living.
I'm thoroughly disgusted with the whole "birther" crowd.
You are a minority, and you are quickly becoming irrelevant, and that is what makes you really peeved. Guess what? Your kids and grandkids now outnumber you, and they really don't care about your antiquated thoughts. You will lose. You already have. Accept it, and move on.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
By the way... Can I even begin to describe how much of your post was off-topic??? About 90%. This is supposedly about Social Security numbers... Sheez, man.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonkamaniac
Secondly, show me proof that the man has EVER changed his name. Do you think that he would WANT the middle name of Hussein as he is running for the American presidency? Be real... You are all really reaching on this one even more than the other BS you spew...

Actually, there is proof that his name was at least at one time Barry Soetoro.

Next, I have to say that if there was any way that Hillary COULD have used anything to credibly shoot down this man's candidacy, she absolutely WOULD have. She is first and foremost a very shrewd politician who really wanted to win at all costs. Learn your history.

History tells us that who TPTB want to be elected WILL be elected when the time comes. If Hilary did become aware of damaging information from one of her connections, I am sure she was pre-warned not to use that information or she would be risking her life and her family's.

And finally, there is soooooo much evidence of this man being born in Hawaii that you all just totally ignore because his election does not fit in with your world view. My Gods, they have presented newspaper clippings of his birth announcement. What the hell more do you want? And yes, there is a copy of his birth certificate for all to see.

A COLB and newspaper clippings. Those are the key pieces of evidence. He has not released his Birth Certificate. He released a COLB which can be gained without proof of citizenship! Don't take my word for it, do the research yourself.

What this is really all about is the fact that you just can't imagine how the hell your neocon ways didn't rig this election as well. The young people came out and voted for the first time, and they trounced you underfoot. It irritates you to no end, and you just can't handle it.

Might want to check your assumptions. Do some research about me before you start making implausible and idiotic assertions.

There is plenty of information on this man from the time of his birth until he was elected. You just don't want to do the research and learn about it. You would rather take the word of people who lie for a living.

One gets the feeling you say this because you heard so on the news. I have done research on the matter. I do not have proof that he was born in Kenya and I have admitted others also don't have the proof. But my research concludes that much about this man and his true history are not known. There are inconsistencies and discrepancies about his past that do not add up with what has been Officially reported.

I'm thoroughly disgusted with the whole "birther" crowd.
You are a minority, and you are quickly becoming irrelevant, and that is what makes you really peeved.

I'm not a "birther". I am just somebody that believes Obama has not been open and transparent about his past. There are details about his past that do not add up. Why do you need to label people when you find views of theirs you do not agree with?

Guess what? Your kids and grandkids now outnumber you, and they really don't care about your antiquated thoughts. You will lose. You already have. Accept it, and move on.

I'm not sure what you are trying to insinuate exactly. Unless you are suggesting "my kids" and "my grandkids" have access to a time machine and decided to travel back in time to see what life was like for me as a young adult? What have I lost? Move on from what? Also, I am probably younger than you are...

Maybe you need to stop associating "birther" with "old, white, cranky conservative who is upset that a black man was elected president". That label has been used many times to silence questions about Obama's past. It has even been placed on young people living half-way across the world!

[edit on 14/5/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
FYI:

From the Social Security website is the following information relating to geograhpical codes:

Note: One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

www.ssa.gov...

Much ado about nothing?

Further, despite my best efforts to research the roots of this "story," all trails lead to Orly Taitz.

Orly's History of Failure

More excellent analysis here: nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com...

BIRTHER SCORE CARD

Can you hear me now?

[edit on 14-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

Originally posted by wonkamaniac

Actually, there is proof that his name was at least at one time Barry Soetoro.

Ok, fair enough... Show me this "proof"

History tells us that who TPTB want to be elected WILL be elected when the time comes. If Hilary did become aware of damaging information from one of her connections, I am sure she was pre-warned not to use that information or she would be risking her life and her family's.

Ok, I realize this is a conspiracy forum, and I am as much of a fanatic of these claims as the next guy... However, once again, you base your claims upon something with no proof. Period. I say that Mars is full of humanoid life. Prove me wrong. Oh, you can't? Then I must be right. See where I'm going here? You're sure that she was pre-warned? I'm sure that alien beings float throughout space eating our garbage. I guess we're both right.

A COLB and newspaper clippings. Those are the key pieces of evidence. He has not released his Birth Certificate. He released a COLB which can be gained without proof of citizenship! Don't take my word for it, do the research yourself.

Certificate of Live Birth.... ummm... that's a birth certificate, yes? Mine says that right on the top.

Might want to check your assumptions. Do some research about me before you start making implausible and idiotic assertions.

Fair enough. You got me on that one. I got a bit overheated, and I apologize.

One gets the feeling you say this because you heard so on the news. I have done research on the matter. I do not have proof that he was born in Kenya and I have admitted others also don't have the proof. But my research concludes that much about this man and his true history is not known. There are inconsistencies and discrepancies about his past that do not add up.

Actually, no. I have followed this man's career for years. I'm a bit of a political junkie, politics flows in my veins. I actually became enamored with his oratorical skills when he was still in Harvard. I'm a bit of a geek like that. There is plenty of written history on who this man is, and where he came from. You will never find proof that he was born in Kenya because it does not exist. Because he was born in Hawaii. I studied to become a speech writer, and his skills were interesting to me many years ago. As far as the discrepancies go, guess what? All politicians have skeletons. Bush was a cokehead and a draft dodger. Lots of inconsistencies in his records during those years. Not assuming you're a Bushie... Just saying, all politicians don't want everything known.

I'm not a "birther". I am just somebody that believes Obama has not been open and transparent about his past. There are details about his past that do not add up. Why do you need to label people when you find views of theirs you do not agree with?

Fair enough, once again, I got carried away. Once again, name one politician whose past adds up. Name one who is open and transparent. Good luck.

I'm not sure what you are trying to insinuate exactly. Unless you are suggesting "my kids" and "my grandkids" have access to a time machine and decided to travel back in time? And I am probably younger than you...

This was not necessarily directed towards you personally, just the people who assume that foul play was afoot here. Obama was specifically good at encouraging the young vote, and most older voters really hate that. And, yeah, you may very well be younger than I am.
Frankly, say what you will, most people in the "Obama is not eligible" crowd are exactly that... Older, cranky, and quite frankly racist. If you don't fit there, then I apologize. That being said... Don't believe everything you read. Yes, I was a fan. No, I am no longer a fan because frankly, I'm disappointed with his decisions. But, he was lawfully elected. Period.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wonkamaniac

Thank you for clearing those things up. I respect your views and better understand your position.

I really don't get why people take the weaker option ("you are a birther, get over it") when they can respond in a courteous, logical and clear manner like you did in your last post. (I do admit this works both ways, but still...)

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
my sibblings and I (whos age range span 13 years) all have the same 1st 3 #'s on our SS#. We lived in the same house all those years, hence the zip code theory.

If obama had gotten it in CT cause he was visiting, then why not just say that to shut everybody up??

This man is full of crap and needs to be impeached.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Isn't this theory equally as plausible as anything else:

Coincidentally, shortly after WND reported on the SS# from CT,

9 people were arrested for accessing Obama's student loan records

Doesn't it make sense that 1 or more of these 9 sold the SS# to WND, thinking it has a lower visitor count and questionable credibility to some, and then Obama upon seeing the social published knew it had to come from student loan docs and that's how the 9 were found?

The 1 - 9 that were arrested probably thought the White House would ignore WND and that the story wouldn't get much coverage and they would not get prosecuted?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Yes, that would be a credible argument if the rules of SS#s weren't changed. Back in 1934, it didn't have meaning. However, that's not when Obama could have gotten a number. The SS# system was changed later, but prior to Obama, to reflect the following:

Prior to 1973, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the office code in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be in the area where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1973, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Before you make the argument about the ZIP code not having to match a residence, again the question remains:

Why would he use a Connecticut mailing address if he has no ties to CT? Hawaii is pretty far removed. It's not like he was living in Long Island and CT was right next door.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Sorry but “the question remains:”

Please provide a valid source for accusation that the SSN# in question is ACTUALLY President Obamas citing ANY credible source OTHER THAN those with ties to Ms. Taitz.

Then we can continue the charade. You’ve ignored that request twice now.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bad3d4d4f5ce.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Coincidentally, shortly after WND reported on the SS# from CT,
9 people were arrested for accessing Obama's student loan records

Doesn't it make sense that 1 or more of these 9 sold the SS# to WND, thinking it has a lower visitor count and questionable credibility to some, and then Obama upon seeing the social published knew it had to come from student loan docs and that's how the 9 were found?

The 1 - 9 that were arrested probably thought the White House would ignore WND and that the story wouldn't get much coverage and they would not get prosecuted?

Now YOU are engaging in supposition.

Doesn't it make sense that.....

The 1 - 9 that were arrested probably....

Not a SINGLE link. Hearsay, inference.

Sad, I had you pegged as intelligent.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Perhaps you should be more reserved with your insults. How will you look if it turns out these allegations are true? Kinda Cilly if you ask me.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Ok...I have shown that the investigator Susan Daniels explained multiple SS#'s BEFORE she became a birther and how to turn up Multiple SS# on anyone.

According to Susan Daniels, of Daniels and Associates Investigations, Inc. in Chardon Ohio, when searching through database aggregators such as IRB, it is common to find a subject referenced with two or three Social Security Numbers (SSN). Here are some of the reasons a person may show-up with multiple SSN’s:

•a wife’s or child’s SSN could end up with father’s name
•a parent’s SSN could show up with a child
•the subject bought something with someone else and the SSNs could end up with each other’s name
•the database producer is relating several SSN’s to one address
•an error by whoever entered the data
Susan Daniels of Daniels and Associates Investigations, Inc. (9754 Thwing Road Chardon, OH 44024, Tel.:440.286.4072) has been a Private Investigator for 15 years.

www.confidentialresource.com...

Then some poster said...But they narrowed it down to "Known Addresses" and that should not return as many...

NO they did just the opposite...ran broad, ambigous searches and attributed every, even remotely similiar return to President Obama..

According to them President Obama has "hundreds of properties"....get it?
Any property ever owned by someone with the name Obama, Soetero, Sotero, Dunham in the whole country...And this Conn thing is an angle she has been developing for over a year.

She highlighted sections of the dossier to show Mr. Chatfield that Barack Obama has hundreds of Social Security Numbers and properties associated with his name. One Social Security Number in particular was issued in Connecticut, and lists him as being 118 years old. (Attachment B)

citizensagainstproobamamediabias.wordpress.com...

Here is an example of a SS#, name and property she associates with President Obama...

The address located in Illinois, 1525 S. Sangamon St. Unit 707, Chicago IL was sold to an Osama Barakat. The Osama Barakat listed (Attachment F) has connections to a foundation that is listed in the “Golden Chain” as sponsors of al Qaeda.

citizensagainstproobamamediabias.wordpress.com...

GET HOW THIS WORKS?...

Go to yellow pages online...www.yellowpages.com...
search for last name Obama, Ditto white pages online, ditto other search engines...throw in a property search etc. etc. Now include every pheasable variant on the name, plus wife's maiden name, plus his parents surnames...then narrow down to a hundred or so near mathces and you have a starting point for you insane claims..

Try it with your own name...

At this point I don't care if you hate President Obama with every fiber of your being...Just show some sense of honesty. That is all we can ask of eachother even when we disagree.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Perhaps you should be more reserved with your insults. How will you look if it turns out these allegations are true? Kinda Cilly if you ask me.

Thanks. So be it, I'll take my lumps and stand by my defense.

Should the suspension of reality occur and these allegations are proven true, me looking silly is not on my list of concerns. I am accountable for my veracity and actions.

I appreciate your observation of proper discourse. Duly noted.

But I am dealing with those who fabricate evidence, alter previous posts when caught lying, spread rumors and refuse to present facts. It causes me ire as it refutes "Denying Ignorance," I have no beef with you but do service what I sell. Regards.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Man, sounds like you have the most likely scenario. And no, I am not joking. Well, the Pres atty should have no trouble at all in the two courts the cases were filed in.

you are correct in what you wrote about how one person can come up with several SS#'s. If all is legit, then really, Obama would be wise to take it before the courts-say around Oct 2010 and really put a whoppin on these folks. "Don't Tread on Me" can be his line-after it is proven.

Anyone want to take bets that what I said won't happen? Obama is afraid of the courts because they will rule on Law and not feelings.

Good post.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I really don't get why people take the weaker option ("you are a birther, get over it") when they can respond in a courteous, logical and clear manner like you did in your last post. (I do admit this works both ways, but still...)

Pretty please with sugar on top, can you provide the proof Obama has changed his name that you were already asked for once, please and thanks?

If you feel so inclined, perhaps you can explain to me why "birther" is an insult as well because I have asked and no one seems to be able to explain how that word is derogatory.

Really just interested in that proof though, please, thanks, other pseudo-polite clap trap...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Thanks. So be it, I'll take my lumps and stand by my defense.

Should the suspension of reality occur and these allegations are proven true, me looking silly is not on my list of concerns. I am accountable for my veracity and actions.

I appreciate your observation of proper discourse. Duly noted.

But I am dealing with those who fabricate evidence, alter previous posts when caught lying, spread rumors and refuse to present facts. It causes me ire as it refutes "Denying Ignorance," I have no beef with you but do service what I sell. Regards.

Must be my change in avatar. People are not ignoring and foeing then unfoeing me after reading my views on these kinds of threads. I am surprised, but greatful, to be given such courtesy. Thank you.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

I had Friendeded you yesterday. When I first saw you accuse others of terse retorts, I reviewed your posting history. You talk the talk and walk the walk. Always posting with civility and composure that I could find.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fd33fda01f7b.jpg[/atsimg]Contrary to some accusations, I don't operate in unison with other posters.
Besides, I enjoy finding out I've been proven wrong about someone, put there are pitfalls to avoid. "When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." That was someone's sig on here I once read.

Regards.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by kinda kurious] Edit to reduce image size/conserve bandwidth. Sorry.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
Pretty please with sugar on top, can you provide the proof Obama has changed his name that you were already asked for once, please and thanks?

If you feel so inclined, perhaps you can explain to me why "birther" is an insult as well because I have asked and no one seems to be able to explain how that word is derogatory.

Really just interested in that proof though, please, thanks, other pseudo-polite clap trap...

1) Maybe this will be a good introduction for you:
Meet the 'chubby boy with the curly hair'

2) "birther" is used mainly in a derogatory manner on these boards. It is used as a label to stereotype somebody with suspicions about Barack Obama's past. As you have seen, it was assumed that I belonged to this group because I have questions about the man's past. Once you are assumed to be a part of this mindset, your views are taken less seriously and you are treated generally with less respect than you would had they not made the association.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I wasn't actually referring to you (as being one that has responded negatively and rudely to me) and only just realised I'm on your friends list, thank you. There have been members that have sent negative U2Us to me and said they will ignore me because of what I posted in certain threads. As well as several "foe alerts" which have it seems since been taken back. Just saying it is nice that today you and others have shown respect and courtesy.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join