It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigators: Obama using Connecticut Soc. Sec. Number!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I am humbled by your comments, for Albert Einstein once said...
No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong.

I would sincerely hope you never agree with everything I post.

Say hi to the wife.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Mea culpa. As this thread is basically yet another flavor of the Birther argument, I have a little confession to make. It is not new as I've stated this in other threads.

I am not in possession of my original birth certificate. It was destroyed along with the 2nd story of our house in 1964 when I was 8 years old during Hurricane Dora.

Has ANYONE ever stopped to consider that through theft or loss or damage or fire that a piece of paper is not the most durable of materials?

Probably not.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
So, kinda kurious is snob afterall. Surprise Surprise... Now you have to resort to making fun of Junior College. Be careful, you may just insult your friend Mr. Gunderson.

I would really love to know just exactly what that means. I went to the University. Could you clarify your statement?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

So, kinda kurious is snob afterall. Surprise Surprise... Now you have to resort to making fun of Junior College. Be careful, you may just insult your friend Mr. Gunderson.

I would really love to know just exactly what that means. I went to the University. Could you clarify your statement?

I was just looking out for your best interest and your feelings. KK's previous comments were a tad juvenile and out of place.

Congrats on going to THE University. I think a certain someone will accept you now.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

If you are such a proud product of the Bonnie Bell school of beauty, why lay down such veiled and Alex P Keatonesque insults regarding my education background that you know nothing about?

Funny coming from someone who just made fun of my educational background based on ZERO knowledge of it and considering I had nothing to do with this conversation, makes me wonder why you would ask someone to treat you with respect you obviously are not showing others.

Lastly, you may want to review your friends posts like you review mine (I'm flattered actually) He likes to drop your name when he is looking to strengthen a weak argument. Just look for the evil anti Obama threads...

Feel free to post a link or a quote. The only time I mentioned KK by name was to say that HE ALREADY POSTED SOMETHING. Go ahead and see how you can spin that for us.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I was just looking out for your best interest and your feelings.

How so? The only person to even mention me was you and it was in the form of a baseless ignorant insult.

KK's previous comments were a tad juvenile and out of place.

So KK upset you and the best way to react is to insult me? How does that make any sense?

Congrats on going to THE University. I think a certain someone will accept you now.

Yes, THE University. In the city of Rochester, there is THE University of Rochester. Around here, that is THE University. Around here, if you say you went to college people will ask which one. If you say THE University, they know which one.

Really good catch there though. Ever thought about being a private investigator? You can get a cert. in less than two years so I am sure you could handle it.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Your last two posts may be considered to be off topic. This thread is about Obama Social Security numbers.

Maybe you could U2U the off-topic stuff?
Thank you.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Wasn’t Obama the guy who proclaimed,

“Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this presidency,” in welcoming remarks to his cabinet and senior staff just one day after he took the oath of office?

www.csmonitor.com...

Still waiting on transparency. Even Hawaii has put the kibosh on BC inquiries. So now people are delving into the SS# issue with great gusto. So much for the FOIA.

I just have to prove that Obama was actually born earlier than August 4 to support the claims that his mother was pregnant prior to moving to Hawaii in 1960.

But that's another thread altogether.

Good Times!

edit for clarity and failure to cite source. Thanks for katching that KK!

[edit on 13-5-2010 by jibeho]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

So now people are delving into the SS# issue with great gusto. So much for the FOIA.

FYI. There exists numerous exemptions related to FOIA. The OBVIOUS ones related to national security as well as many others.

(b)(6) EXEMPTION 6 Personal Information Affecting and Individual's Privacy. This exemption permits the government to withhold all information about individuals in "personnel and medical files and similar files" when the disclosure of such information " would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy." This exemption cannot be invoked to withhold from a requester information pertaining to the requester.

Source

But PLEASE keep digging!
9 indicted on charges of accessing Obama records

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Your last two posts may be considered to be off topic. This thread is about Obama Social Security numbers.

Thank you.

So sorry, I guess Jibeho trying to mock my education in a response to someone else was on topic? I suppose his last post that I responded to was on topic? Perhaps you just feel like complaining to me? Jibeho FIRST went off topic by attacking me in a post to someone else so take your gripe up with him.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mountainmeg
reply to post by lpowell0627

I fit the "has a SSN issued in a state I didn't live in" portion. I was born in Michigan (300 series) and lived in Michigan until the age of 24. When I was 16 (1984) I visited my grandma and aunt in California for the summer. I took a short term job doing grocery checking and had to get a social security number. So mine starts with a 54X even though I technically didn't live in California.

Actually, it makes perfect sense. You have a relative in the state where you requested your card. You didn't simply randomly choose a state to obtain one.

Thanks for your reply.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The trophy shop just called. Your Jr. Mod badge is ready for pickup.

It appears you are being selective in your consternation. Just sayin.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat
Just a random thought, but anyone know if Obama applied to Yale? Perhaps they required an SSN for the application and he got one for the purpose while in New Haven? The timing might be about right ...

He had already claimed to obtain employment prior to that, so he would have had to have a SS# number issued prior to college.

Plus, I believe you need one to attend school in general -- or a temporary student number if you are a foreign exchange student -- so he would have needed one as soon as he got back from Indonesia in order to attend school in the U.S.

I'll have to check the date it started being required for schools though. But I do know it was required for employment, which in his book, he made reference to working prior to college.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
reply to post by jibeho

Or perhaps someone simply misread sloppy hand writing.

It is my firm belief the likelihood for human error coupled with many first hand inconsistencies voiced by other members could EASILY explain the ambiguity.

I don't deny this as a possibility, nor am I a "Birther" or whatever. But don't you have to admit at some point that there are sure a whole lot of things that need explaining from his life?

Reporters wrote things "wrong". Michelle "misspoke", Google has a "glitch", student loans can't be "found", a long-form birth certificate is not "necessary", college records "sealed", questionable SS# possibly due to a "glitch", etc.

Ask yourself this: How many things from your life, significant things, have gotten completely screwed up and/or fabricated? One, maybe two?

It's just odd, and that's my official position, that SO many oddities can happen to one person that just so happens to be the President of the United States and arguably one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful, man in the world.

Again, it's a continuing battle to have to chalk all of this up to an apparently large list of mistake makers that Obama has met. Not to mention that these same mistake makers have managed to follow him from Hawaii, to Indonesia, to Kenya, to Chicago, to Washington D.C., and now Connecticut.

Can this all be nothing more than a whole bunch of innocent errors that have accumulated throughout his 50 years?

I suppose, but then I'm not sure I want a man quite this "mistake prone" being President either.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

So now people are delving into the SS# issue with great gusto. So much for the FOIA.

FYI. There exists numerous exemptions related to FOIA. The OBVIOUS ones related to national security as well as many others.

(b)(6) EXEMPTION 6 Personal Information Affecting and Individual's Privacy. This exemption permits the government to withhold all information about individuals in "personnel and medical files and similar files" when the disclosure of such information " would constitute a clearly unwarranted invasion of personal privacy." This exemption cannot be invoked to withhold from a requester information pertaining to the requester.

Source

But PLEASE keep digging!
9 indicted on charges of accessing Obama records

Those people most likely started to dig when the information revealed in his public disclosures didn't add up to the personal accounts of his student loan repayments. Keep in mind that Obama publicly released financial records dating back to 2000 and no outstanding student loans were revealed.

Under the Senate ethics rules, it is required to disclose any loan, including credit card debt, of $10,000 or more. The only exception to the reporting requirement is mortgage debt on a principal residence.

The Senate reports regarding Obama's disclosure directly contradict Michelle's claim that the couple had “only just” paid off their student loans after receiving book royalties paid out in 2005 and 2006 – well after her husband had been in the Senate.

Why weren't the loans disclosed? Combined, Michelle and Barack had allegedly close to $84,000 in loans just from Harvard alone. No telling how much Obama owed if any from Columbia. I don't buy the BS for one minute. Someone is not telling the whole story.

Many contend that his education was actually funded from powerful and influential individuals that were in his life then and are still in his life now. Whether they paid directly or paid off his loans...Who knows??

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Excellent POV!

Way too many mulligans and oddities are at play here. Michelle is her own worst enemy and is clearly not as well coached as her husband.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by jibeho]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

Originally posted by americandingbat
Just a random thought, but anyone know if Obama applied to Yale? Perhaps they required an SSN for the application and he got one for the purpose while in New Haven? The timing might be about right ...

He had already claimed to obtain employment prior to that, so he would have had to have a SS# number issued prior to college.

Others in this thread have said this was not the case in the mid-1970's, I can't claim to have any personal experience of the matter but see no reason to doubt those claims. Should be easy enough to verify though.

Plus, I believe you need one to attend school in general -- or a temporary student number if you are a foreign exchange student -- so he would have needed one as soon as he got back from Indonesia in order to attend school in the U.S.

I'm pretty sure that this was not the case in the 1970's, and even as late as the late 1980's I seem to recall there was a boy in my high school class who did not have an SSN (I remember because there were two boys with the same name, and there was a mixup in SAT score reporting that was attributed in part to the fact that one of them had no SSN). Again, should be possible to check the facts on this though.

I'll have to check the date it started being required for schools though. But I do know it was required for employment, which in his book, he made reference to working prior to college.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Except for the fact that if you look at your signature now, and then go back more than 20 years, it might look a little different.

You're right though -- it's not a definite match as the circle in Obama should cover another letter.

What do I know? My signature was definitely a little different when I was 20 -- which is the date [1980] provided on the form -- than 25 years later.

But I wouldn't call that a smoking gun or anything.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Thank you.

So sorry, I guess Jibeho trying to mock my education in a response to someone else was on topic? I suppose his last post that I responded to was on topic? Perhaps you just feel like complaining to me? Jibeho FIRST went off topic by attacking me in a post to someone else so take your gripe up with him.

Quit your crying and just hit the alert button if are you are feeling so downtrodden and befouled. Meanwhile, take a blow on my hankie.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
who is the real obama?

is there any of the usual clowns on this sight that know this man from way back?

reason being i have never seen a president in my life time that has more f holes in his resume and get away with the owe shucks man its ok, hell its obama

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join