It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To All Oil Spill Gloomers---RELAX!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Well, what do you know...the tar balls are not related to the leak..er...sorry GUSHER.
HHMMM, I remember someone mentioning this a week ago...who could that have been?

msnbc.com news services
updated 1 hour, 38 minutes ago
MIAMI - Tar balls found on beaches in the Florida Keys this week are not from the Gulf of Mexico oil spill leaking from a well owned by BP, the U.S. Coast Guard said Wednesday, citing laboratory tests.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

Sad that somehow you feel vindicated and that this is good news. Only someone with sinister motives would perceive this as positive.

Kinda like: "Death toll only 100 not 150 as first claimed." Wow, only 100 people died, see I told you. :shk:

The yet to be discovered damage and devastation this will ultimately cause to our fragile gulf and ecosystems is frightening to rational thinkers.

I'll withhold any statements regarding your sanity or lack thereof.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

yeah, attack me and not the tar ball info.
very typical strategy.

when you can't debunk the info debunk the messenger.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Just in on BBC:

news.bbc.co.uk...

Gulf oil now in powerful Loop Current, scientists say
Page last updated at 15:43 GMT, Wednesday, 19 May 2010 16:43 UK
E-mail this to a friendPrintable version A satellite image shows oil, in black, reaching the Loop Current, in red The first oil from the Gulf of Mexico spill has entered an ocean current that could take it to Florida and up the east coast of the US, scientists say....

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lasertaglover

I have seen computer models that have estimated the oil could reach the East coast and possibly the UK...
It will miss FLA though.
I don't know why I find that kind of funny.
I scare myself sometimes.
yet, sometimes, when there is nothing you can do, all you can do is laugh.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51afb5378a7f.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Just Wondering]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Do you know how much oil is underground? This is just the beginning. There is no real way to stop it and millions of barrels of oil in the water could become billions, trillions.

It's obvious you never worked in Oil yourself. Neither have I, but I know many people that do. There is a lot of oil still underground (this is an understatement) that will be in the water in time. There is more oil under the sea floor than you can possibly fathom.

Yes the planet is bleeding in a sense. You're awful short sighted buddy.

Think about this, sure it's only been doing this for a short amount of time. If nothing is done that could be years. Years of all this oil pouring into the Ocean would be an epic disaster. I don't care what you or the MSM say. I care about the potential of this thing. You obviously don't.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by DaMod]

[edit on 19-5-2010 by DaMod]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

wrong, on both counts.
1. I have alot of money invested in BP and other energy related companies so I know more than most about the oil industry and service companies that work in the oil field.

2. I do care, a great deal, I own property in Destin Florida and I vacation there often. I love that place.

Just because I am not hyping up this thing and believing all of the MSM hype hook, line and sinker does not mean I don't care.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Just Wondering]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
reply to post by DaMod

wrong, on both counts.
1. I have alot of money invested in BP and other energy related companies so I know more than most about the oil industry and service companies that work in the oil field.

Money????????? This is so far beyond profits, investments and unqualified opinion.

In case anyone is interested in hearing what REAL oil men have to say:

gcaptain.com...

(ActivePatriot offers some amazing links / insight.) Good stuff without the drama/emotion.

Someone mentioned this site in another thread and I tracked it down. Ummm. They seem pretty alarmed at flow rate etc.

Honestly, I'm not going to let an obnoxious troll bog down the dissemination of pertinent information.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Just an observation on my part, but it's interesting how the Government and Media hype up the things that truly aren't important, while downplaying the ones that are important. Shouldn't that be cause for many to sit up and take notice and the contemplate.... what the motive is that would cause such irrational behavior???

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
...what the motive is that would cause such irrational behavior???

Damage control.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I saw that 60 minutes interview of the guy that was working on the platform and I was absolutely shocked at the conduct of BP management in the days leading up to the explosion. There should be criminal charges filed against the BP management people involved and they need a house cleaning at the top too. Were I a BP stockholder I would be absolutely livid.

I lived in Panama City Beach for several years, beautiful beaches that will probably be affected by BP stupidity and incompetence. Would still be there except I got tired of the stupid african drum boom boom cars on back beach road vibrating my home and left.

That volume of oil flow gets into the Gulf Stream it is going to be an ecological disaster of epic proportions. All for no good reason too. Technology exists that could replace all fossil fuels and has existed for a long time. Suppressed by the people with the same mentality as current BP management.

It is beyond time for the suppression and secrecy of energy technology to stop!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Justwondering, I would really like you to explain why you refuse to answer any questions about your employment with BP? Is it a legal issue? Are you afraid you would look less credible if you admitted it? Trust me, that is hardly possible.

By the way, some guy here is looking for you
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7891c77256eb.png[/atsimg]
Says he knows you from somewhere. Something about screwing up his home planet for some company you worked for.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c68140a51590.jpg[/atsimg]

natgeo

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
...what the motive is that would cause such irrational behavior???

Damage control.

I honestly feel that it's deeper than just damage control. I think it's diversion. They (Government) want people to focus on what they want us to focus on and nothing else. They're hiding things they don't want us finding out about - things like TRUTH.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c68140a51590.jpg[/atsimg]

natgeo

Originally posted by Just Wondering
Gloomers, if...you happen to run across a photograph that includes ONE SQUARE INCH of tainted beach front property please feel free to post it.

lots of love J.W.

Ooops.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Well, OP...looks like the pics are starting roll in of the oil washing up on the marshlands. Here's some pics of the "non-existent" oil on the land:

Louisiana Marshlands Getting Hit Hard by BP Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill [photos]

Looks pretty harmless to me

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hello? ***knock, knock*** Are you home Just Wondering? Hello? ***knock, knock, knock*** **doorbell**

You don't have anything to say about the oil that has reached the shore and is destroying the marshlands? Or is going on about remote viewing being a farse at the top of your list now? A giant oil GUSH in the fragile ecosystem that is the Gulf doesn't matter to you anymore?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Gulf oil slick spreading at five times rate previously estimated

Gulf oil slick spreading at five times rate previously estimated

www.france24.com...

The US Coast Guard has begun "controlled burning" to contain an oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico caused by the explosion of a BP drilling rig last week. The oil is spilling at a rate five times greater than previously estimated.

REUTERS - The U.S. Coast Guard said on Wednesday five times as much oil as previously estimated was leaking from a well beneath the site of a deadly drilling rig explosion as the slick threatened wide-scale coastal damage for four U.S. Gulf Coast states.

Billy Nungesser: Twenty-four miles of Plaquemines Parish is destroyed. Everything in it is dead

Just to follow up OP again thanks for setting our minds at ease

[edit on 23-5-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
THAT FIGURES OP!!!!!!!!

ONLY someone who is FINANCIALLY involved with the said company of this MAJOR DISASTER can be so DISTURBING and INSENSITIVE as to make such a PITIFUL attempt to comfort everyone and downplay the TERRIBLE TERRIBLE MESS WE HAVE HERE!!

There are people so IN LOVE WITH MONEY THAT THEY DO NOT CARE WHO GETS KILLED OR SUFFERS JUST SO LONG AS THEY GET THEIR WEALTH. SHAME ON SUCH PEOPLE. SUCH PEOPLE ARE A DISGRACE TO ALL HUMANITY.

QUOTED FROM OP:

1. I have alot of money invested in BP...
----------------------------------------------------

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Shine71]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Shine71

I should be ashamed because I made alot of money by investing in BP?
I also invested in FOMOCO, should I be ashamed to drive a car?
I don't understand your logic. Sorry

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join