It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think there are paid posters on ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

This is not this is not a rant, just an observation. I know, its been been beat to death on here, but i am bringing this back up again because i want newer members to be aware of this possibility.

Ever notice people just posting in specific forums, and rarely post anywhere else? Ever notice that they just HOUND these certain areas of ATS obsessing over one topic and one topic only, rarely posting in other areas of ATS? Do these members have an agenda? Are they conintelpro? Are they here to just shoot down conspiracy theories VIA trolling derailing thread like they are getting paid for it?

It just doesn’t seem right. It’s in all forums, not just 911, or the UFO forum. It just seems there are teams in each board area waiting for the next topic to be posted. When these topics are posted, they tag team in threads refuting with the same debunked stuff, over and over again. (I could be wrong, they could be doing it for free.)

Does anyone else see that?

Is there a conspiracy within ATS?

Conspiracy definition:

• a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act
• a plot to carry out some harmful or illegal act (especially a political plot)
• a group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose

web definition

Does anyone here agree that some here on this site are getting paid to troll these forums?

The more I am here, the more it looks like that.

Crash course in cointelpro

Cointelpro, (Short for counter intelegence program) has been around since the 60's and 70's. Google cointelpro, there is a lot of information here on ATS, and online. This is nothing new, but the more people that are aware of this program, the better.

I know there was a better video out there somewhere. I couldn't find it, but this one was good too. (if anyone knows of a better one, please add it to the thread, or U2U me with the link & ill add it to the OP.)

Please share your thoughts.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Obama is next to godliness

I wouldn’t go that far... paid to post someone's agenda...

Trust the Fed, they know what's best for everyone

Besides if I were to do it, they would have to pay me in cash...Don’t take checks ya know...

the NWO is good for everyone

Besides with so many differencing options’ here I'm sure you'll always find someone on both sides of any issue

What you saw was swamp gas reflecting the light from Venus

Nothing to lose sleep over

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
ive noticed they get a few stars almost instantly after they post.before anybodys had a chance to read it

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

lol so are you saying they Dont exist?

wouldn't that be like ignoring the huge elephant in the room?

they have been around for 50+ years. if they existed then, they exist now.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I'm not saying that we don’t have people watching...
I would bet my hard earned cash a good many governments watch this site...

However interjection of a paid post???

When I think about it I think the way a DA would... if your building a case you can’t lead a witness, put words in their mouths... you observe and record collect evidence... beside with only one million of us on here that's hardly a number large enough to effect world views....

Maybe they post on Women’s daily or Dear Abby???

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Most definitely they do.

This board must be up there with facebook for being watched and gov people manipulating threads. Ats is a very well known board now, and it often comes up in google searches on first page for many things.

So definitely they are here, and in numbers. I would say alot of media are also here stealing from us.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Yes I do, I also used to wonder if some agencies or religious proxies were comming here to find good information from within the many good books discussed here on ATS to use this information negativley to misguide the masses, SMH
BUT THAT WOULD BE DEEP RIGHT?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

just like the FBI informant who infiltrated the hutaree militia?

I mean, they didn't lead the suspects in doing anything wrong right?

how about the WTC bombings in 93?

I mean the FBI did provide them with the materials for the bombs...

just sayin... they do lead people into doing bad things.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
As far as getting paid...I would love to get paid for posting and reading. But I believe that those who only post in certain threads are just obsessed with that topic.
I know that I come in here where people talk and have experienced the same as me because I really don't have anyone around me who share the same as me. ATS is a great outlet for me in this chaotically changing world and the people I lilve around just go about there daily lives as if it were all normal. ATS and the majority of its members have a better perspective on reality. Alot of thinkers, and leaders. The power of the pen has only gained since internet. I love it!
May these freedoms never be taken away from us!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The only people paid to post on here are those who post while they're at their place of employment. Suspecting a government countermeasure is absurd because a. there's not enough posts contrary to the conspiracy theories here, and b. posting contrary viewpoints to conspiracy theories does not change conspiracy theorist's minds.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
since some of the founders of this website are enjoying the luxuries of fine fishing boats and earning money from advertisements i would agree that ATS is corrupt like any other money making scheme.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

He, he, if is any paid posters those are here when is time for elections and campaign for favoring candidates I have seen coming and go before and after elections.

Then I get very suspicious on threads that has to do with "opinions" specially when it comes to politics or political views or issues that are radical in nature.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by marg6043]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousproxy
since some of the founders of this website are enjoying the luxuries of fine fishing boats and earning money from advertisements i would agree that ATS is corrupt like any other money making scheme.

Uh oh.

Looks like we have another one that understands little about capitalism

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hey OP. I've only noticed the type of posting you're talking about in one particular board and on one particular topic. Its not that hard to pick them out, just a quick check of post history. There's all kinds of hints there, a quick scan will tell you their working hours and even what days they have had off recently!

In my opinion their objective is not to change our minds but to make people rage quit the threads! Unfortunatly its worked on me, i cant stand reading threads on that topic anymore because of their effect.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I'm convinced the government is keeping a close eye to what information is being covered on ATS. I'm also sure that if a poster hits a nerve or gets to close to the truth for comfort they will post with negativity.

This is northing new, in China its quite common, the general public know about it and are quite quick to pick out government paid posters.

More worryingly I'm sure that if you post sensitive information on here the government will do some research into you personally i.e. find your exact location and probably even hack your computer.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

its not about whether or not a random alphabet agency is monitoring these boards, but rather employing posters to divide, derail, and make members weary of posting in certain threads here.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousproxy

Oh really!

Who exactly is that then?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by LUXUS

its not about whether or not a random alphabet agency is monitoring these boards, but rather employing posters to divide, derail, and make members weary of posting in certain threads here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually I do not think that there are that many "paid posters"
per se. There is no question in my mind however that this site
is routinely "monitored" by some or all of the following intelligence agencies who are being "paid" to observe not only this site, but any site(s) worldwide that could potentially effect their interests:

www.dirjournal.com...

[edit on 11-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
COINTELPRO or whatever name it uses these days is still in full effect. IMO there are rooms full of people sitting around trolling sites like this and many others. To monitor the pulse of the "subversive movement". They are paid to sow discord and bait to anger. When posts or stories get a little to close to home or start making TPTB nervous they go into "blow this thread outta the water" mode. There's no need for them to hack our boxes or look up personal information about us. They already know who we are. Every bit of information that travels from one computer/handheld to another uses their protocols and hardware. While Al Gore didn't invent the internet, the govt sure as hell did! No matter how free and open it may seem, it is monitored constantly, all information is run through the NSA and other alphabet soup agencies heavymetal (cray supercomputers). Big Brother knows what you think everytime you post. For some this may not be a problem, you know the ones who post and show they have at maximum 2 brain cells still firing, but for others mind what you say, send or otherwise share with others. Nothing is private!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
If there are people who are paid to post, the bigger question in my opinion is where do I go to apply?
I want to be paid to post....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join