It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think there are paid posters on ATS?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Strange, as there are always a choice few who infiltrate every "conspiracy" thread with their canned answers and attitude as if they are the almighty purveyors of all knowledge that is.. IMO, they are either complete tools of the system or they actually work for that very system. Strangely, they don't appear on threads such as this one.. Instead, they frequent the 9/11, UFO and chemtrail threads..

Pretty much anything that's off of the mainstream, they show up and instantly start making fun of said threads and providing the very canned answers I refer to. I've noticed that once this downward spiral begins, the entire thread gets ruined from its original meaning and it focused strictly on fights between the "debunkers" (paid or not) and those who support the thread.

It's pathetic

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Eh, I'm brand new here today, though I am a long time netizen and quite adroit within the forum of the forum.
Anyhoo... the point I wished to make was that I have been drawn to only a few threads and to post in only a few of those few. I would hate to think that someone would think me a potential "plant" because I'm not a gadfly or that
I restrict myself to threads that not only pique my interest but also threads that I have some level of belief that I might add to the conversation, even if it's contrarian. Which, BTW, seems to be my general modus operandi... I'm more likely to stop and take the time to reply to something I disagree with. Conversing with those I disagree with helps me garner or sharpen understanding.

Additionally, there seems to be a great many things here that I have no interest in, at the same time that there are topics that hold deep interest for me.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousproxy
since some of the founders of this website are enjoying the luxuries of fine fishing boats and earning money from advertisements i would agree that ATS is corrupt like any other money making scheme.

Would you mind posting up some photos of those fishing boats? When you are done with your surveillance shift of course.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
There's one or two moderators who i'm suspicious of.

I've had legitimate threads deleted and when i've complained i've had sarcastic replies or been totally ignored by supposedly professional staff members.

If it happens again, i'll start naming names.

You don't frighten me.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by mr-lizard]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join