It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret Black Triangles

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PositivelyDetermined
reply to post by -Blackout-

Tip: Want your own ufo experience? Get a infrared camera and have many experiences.

Ive actually been looking into getting one.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
All the triangle reports I've ever heard is they are completely silent, and usually LARGE. So if we DO have them, its using an anti-grav propulsion which in itself, is so alien to anything we have or understand about physics that if it was real, would be as ground breaking and game changing as if it was an Alien craft, so either way its a travesty they are keeping such energy systems from us. Im bettin it aint running on aviation fuel...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-

What I find curious, is that some of these Triangles are an excess of a mile wide from wing to wing and block the sky out into total darkness. Why do we need something so massive for? And why are they being flown over heavily populated areas?

Those are some questions that need to be answered.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by -Blackout questioned why they would be so huge.

(A reply to Blackout's quote is directly below. Sorry for my confusion!)

The answer to your question is: A mile-wide craft that has virtually unlimited lifting capabilities because it does not us air for lift can carry a whole regiment of troops, tanks, cargo, etc.

Consider that this new mode of locomotion absolutely out-dates all types of long-distance, heavy-lifting modes. Even navies, with cargo and armed vessels will be obsolete, even if these craft must stay within the atmosphere. Given the capability to operate in space also, as I'm sure is part of their characteristics, they are the greates weapon evern designed by Man. And you can thank the flying saucer chaps for giving us the idea for them if nothing else.

Why else would we not have a shuttle backup?
Do you seriously think we would allow other nations to forge ahead in space?

Smoke and mirrors, folks, smoke and mirrors.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Aliensun]

[edit on 14-5-2010 by Aliensun]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Who believes that the Black Triangles are built purely based off of Alien technology?

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Who believes that the Black Triangles are built purely based off of Alien technology?

I don't think the smaller ones are. I think those black triangles are using the same technology as the Gravity Control Technologies flying saucer, that was proposed for NASA's 2003 X-Prize contest but rejected by NASA. It is here:
"Welcome to Gravity Control Technologies"
www.gctspace.com...

I think that technology is a development of the extended Burkhard Heim physics.
"Heim theory"
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Not me.

There's two sorts, the big ones and the little ones. They use two different types of drive systems.

We were close enough to a smaller one to have read the 'No Step' on the side, if it'd been daylight.

They're not totally silent when they're screwing along at treetop level. But it's g-----n close to it. And yes, indeedy, they do maneuver.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Curious if maybe the bigger Triangles were made after some type of Alien mother-ship perhaps?

I dunno how close we can back engineer this technology to the point of it looking and working exactly like the original copy - So maybe the giant Black Triangles are the end result that we ended up with of a back engineered Alien mother-ship.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Just found a report that that huge hang-glider shaped craft I spotted in 1993 is still flying around now.
It was spotted by a couple in South Africa on April 20th 2010:

www.ufoevidence.org...

If these things have been flying around all this time it's inconceivable governments don't know about them.
But why are they secret? and how could such large aircraft be kept secret? and why would anyone need to build such large aircraft anyway?
It was so much bigger than anything I have ever seen that I really doubt we built it.
But if we didn't build then it who did?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by aethron

Aethron.....

Did you see that thread about the odd looking photo of a v-shaped object taken over a fjord in Canada? (at least I think it was Canada)

The object had at least a fleeting resemblance to a hang-glider type of object.....which it could well have been.

The op was the person who took the photo.....the discussion was very interesting.

If I get time, I'll see if I can find that thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Just read through this whole thread, pretty interesting stuff. I'll post my experience from WA state.

About a year ago two friends and I ( well, one saw it and another one said he saw a 'black blob' for a moment ) saw a smaller black triangle glide right over us. Made no sound at all, this one didn't make a humming noise as some people here have said ( was near a highway though). Looked at it for a good 2-3 seconds, then it just disappeared right as we were looking at it. I suppose it could've flew away so quickly, but all I know is that from my vision it just vanished as I was looking at it. What also interested me was that my friends and I, without saying a word to each other, turned our heads at an angle upwards to get a look at this thing at the same time. I'd love to hear an explanation for that. Ten minutes later, three helicopters came flying around us so we got out of there after trying to have another possible sighting.

Also would like to know why some fly so goddamn low. Cool experience to look back on, but at the time I was a little nervous. We didn't exactly have to point and squint to see it, it was right above us. I'd still love to have another sighting though.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thanks Maybe...maybe not
Very much looking forward to reading that thread if you can find it...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
-Dang it! Where Phrage (sp?) when you need him to offer a nice, counter-argument to anything unworldly? We believers really need him to get our blood boiling with simple explanations.

You don't think there has been too many sightings and photos of triangles do you? You know the Phonenix case and the Belgium case hit those debunkers pretty hard.

Let us get up in arms (not literally) to get the technology of the triangles out into the public domain such as to be helping humanity rather than being reserved as weapons of war.

I know that some folks get tired of me saying the same things over and over, but triangles and like-powered tube ships are more important war weapons for the military than the invention of gun powder.

They rival the invention of the wheel in regards to the possibile benefits to humanity. Unfortunately their revelation will be the gateway to acknowledging ET technology having made them possible. It is not all about OUR secret triangles. You think the Russians and the Chinese believe we are all seeing things? They know.

As for us, we don't want to just see them. We want to use them to benefit humanity not reserved as weapons of war. There is a vast difference between the technology of the triangles and pure weapon platforms such as the F117A, the B-2 bomber and every other dedicated killing machine. Triangles should be public transportation in all areas, getting rid of the fossil-burning ships at sea and especially conventional heavy aircraft!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Well,look at this drawing.

It is an artist rendering of the underside of the craft the witness saw outside Stephenville,Texas.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7bed8f25abf5.jpeg[/atsimg]

What do you see?

Openings.

What could they be for?

I know what they are and how the craft operates and why it is so quiet.

Not advanced technology,just using known technology in a different way.

Think about it.

Here I will give you a link to check out.

Ioncraft

Unlimited size --- The bigger it gets the better it flies.

Efficiency increases with grid area. Distributing airflow around the grid edge becomes proportionately less important in larger craft.

The reason: Grid area increases faster than circumference with growing size.

"We'll be able to build them as big as a city block" claimed de Seversky.

High speed --- No practical speed limit has been determined.

The ions themselves flash from emitter to grid impart to the very high-velocity impulse.

Aerodynamic drag would be the chief speed-limiting factor.

But, streamlining of the grid edge and careful contouring of the craft, could minimize air drag.

Safety --- No moving parts in propulsion and no wear, means less chance of failure, simpler maintenance.

"We'll be able to build them as big as a city block"

The triangles use this technology but in a different way.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Oneolddude]

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I have been saying for years the black triangled craft belong to the united states goverment.Yes they have built them from studying alien craft.Of course compared to the alien craft these black triangled craft are primitive compared to the more advanced alien craft.Its like comparing the first motor car made by bends in 1896 to the latest ferrari sports car.But of course there are many thousands of years difference between theses two different technoligies.So why do they make small craft and then make larger craft.Its more than likely the larger craft are more powerful than the smaller craft and have a greater range.The larger craft may inturn have the ability to travel the great distances of space where the smaller craft have only got the ability to cover shorter ranges here in earths athmosphere.They have not got the technology yet to create round craft like the aliens have.Its not so much the engiens that power theses flying craft but the outer shell.The outer shell on the aliens craft is far advanced from what the americans can design and build.The aliens have also got forcefields,gravity locks and gforce staberlisers that protect the crafts occupants from the great speeds the craft is capeable of.The americans cannot design theses to the aliens standed.They may have crude versions of gravity locks,forcefields or gforce staberlisers.Every year we see a black triangeled craft which could be a new model each time.The americans are always upgrading there craft to better models with better performances each year.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Oneolddude.....

Thanks for posting that very, very interesting link.

In the context of the ion drive, what do you think the reported lights (at each corner & in the middle) are for?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I thought I would give this thread a bump ... as the question arose of why there were no en masse photos/videos of the Moscow pyramid.

Why are there no en masse photos/videos of the triangular craft seen by thousands over Phoenix?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

There are actually plenty of shots of the UFO over Phoenix Arizona - However, there were two incidents that night and I firmly believe that the earlier incident was the real deal and the later incident was a smoke screen to cover the earlier incident up.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
They have been used since 1989. At least since the Belgium UFO flap. TR3B is still a black project and the TR3A has been around even longer and still has not been disclosed. Probably due to the drive it uses is what is so secret. I think some people have it figured out. To my knowledge the NSA has these and uses them for spy. I have heard they have been used in MILAB'S as well but i have no real opinion on that. I seen somewhere on google earth where it had the trail of one going around the curvature of the earth within a few minutes. I will have to get back to you on that. If they can go such seeds i bet they are remote controlled drones.

good video

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
My Uncle is an Arizona Ranger north of Phoenix. My entire family whom lives in that area witnessed the craft.

My Aunt "supposedly" filmed the craft. I have been bugging her for about a year to send it to me. She can't find it .. its somewhere in with all of her stuff.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join