It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret Black Triangles

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Whoa...i havent read through the comments after this post so sorry if it has been mentioned...but the fourth picture it looks like a face...or a dragon with a white tail...wonder if thats why in japan or china where they are all in to dragons...maybe thats what they saw?

Im referring to page 3 towards the bottom by Newbomb Turk...4th pic...cant remember if i hit reply to their post or not..check it out theres a face

[edit on 11-5-2010 by BDIDDY425]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoot26
I live in madison county in ky im 26yrs old i seen one these triangles when i was 14. we was on our way home driving south on us 25 next to the blugrass army depot above i was watching what i thought was a plane.. as i kept watching i noticed that it would go very slow then speed up really fast like a streak of light. my mom and sister was in the car to i told them to look.. as we turned on my rd we stoped and got out to watch.. well it stoped to as we watched u couls see three lights shaped like a triangle.. after about 10 mins it was almost right above us. it got really bright white a solid color not the three lights anymore as the light faded there was 8 white colored lights like single ships now they al shot off in diffrent direction leaving a tail of light where they took off so fast.. i havent told many ppl about this cause it freaked me out then and i didnt want anyon to think i was crazy.. but a few days later i was layin on the couch watchin tv.. i heard somethin scratching on the window above me as i looked i froze it had a big head dark eyes long skinny arms and fingers it had on some kijnd of matalic vest it stared at me for a few mins until i got the nerve to move. this is all true i seen it with my own eyes..

Dude .. that is some really freaky dinkyness .. how do u sleep at night ..?
How did they trace u ..?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
My exwife and I were eyewitnesses to a triangle many years ago...very low, silent and awesome...huge. I reported it and have described it here before, but there is NO doubt it is antigrav...and either their or ours.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Too bad NASA don't allow anti-gravity - or we could have a space exploration like they do.

2nd line.

[edit on 5/12/2010 by Larryman]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
Agree with you, there.

I think most UFOs are probably 'us', but there has to be some activity that simply isn't.

Man, I just wish there was more video of this stuff. (I know there is for the AZ one, what about Belgium?)

You give the current human capacity way to much credit. The reality is we are still very young in our technical age. While I am sure there are stealth-like planes which are mistaken for UFO's.

Objects moving from a dead stop to mach 3 in the blink of an eye. Or triangle shaped craft over a mile wide are so far beyond our limits you have to be borderline loony to believe otherwise.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Here's a thought.

If so many people see these things where are the photos? I, like several millions of people on this planet, own a camera phone. I have it in my pocket when I'm not at home. If I were to see one of these triangles you bet I would take a photo of it and post it on ATS. To everyone who has seen one, where are your photos?

Please don't point me to the fake Greenville triangles or other pictures that have been discussed ad nauseam on ATS.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
Here's a thought.

If so many people see these things where are the photos? I, like several millions of people on this planet, own a camera phone. I have it in my pocket when I'm not at home. If I were to see one of these triangles you bet I would take a photo of it and post it on ATS. To everyone who has seen one, where are your photos?

Please don't point me to the fake Greenville triangles or other pictures that have been discussed ad nauseam on ATS.

I posted mine from a night sighting a few pages back that were taken last month. Maybe if you were to look, you might find...just a thought ;-)

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
I posted mine from a night sighting a few pages back that were taken last month. Maybe if you were to look, you might find...just a thought ;-)

I read your post and looked at the pictures but where's the triangle? I see a light what do you see?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
There's a lot of good replies to this thread, and I have a few things to contribute as well.

In the late 90's, I had a Stealth Bomber bank directly over the top of my Colorado Springs house at approximately 500 feet. At the time, I was living at the highest point East of the Air Force Academy, on a hilltop. A low humming sound woke me up out of bed, just in time to see the belly and top side through it's entire hard banking maneuver. The Spirit was commencing it's fly-over of graduating U.S Air Force cadets. The sound others may hear when seeing smaller triangles, may very well be this bomber. This hum is low in pitch, and if flown at altitude would be very quite.

In the early 90's, I was living quite near one of the places where many of the Area 51 projects were transferred to, due to the persistent media coverage of the secret base. At this location I had four separate UFO sightings. I will not release the location because I'm sure there are other researchers quietly surveying this area. You are free to speculate as to where it was, as I would love to know if any groups are giving the MP's a run for their money. Hint: I have not heard this base mentioned in any UFO/news programs since that time.

Incident 1: Daylight sighting of what appeared to be a B-52 flying at very high altitude, releasing some type of drone craft that left normal exhaust plumes. Once further away from the large jet, it would have bursts of high acceleration, do rolls, flips and banks, and finally do power climbs and steep dives. After maybe 5 minutes, it returns to possibly its bomb bay by completely stopping and vertically ascending into it - disappearing.

Incident 2: Night time sighting of a large black triangle craft slowly crossing over my large back yard at about a thousand feet high. It had no noise, was a shade lighter than the night sky, had many dark circles on it's underbelly (portals or exhaust), and was at least a football field long.

Incident 3: Daylight sighting of a Stealth Blimp. A silver to light gray colored blimp was over a mountain range for a number of minutes, when it all of a sudden disappeared into the white clouds behind it, never to reappear in the clear sky.

Incident 4: Late night surveillance sighting of a high-G craft. I was staked-out about 5 miles away from the secret base, when I seen a light high in the night sky flying a straight line similar to many jet aircraft. It suddenly stopped and made a 90 degree turn. It would then continue on straight for a while, stop again and make a 90 degree turn. Each time it did this, it would accelerate faster and make another turn. It did this many times, and each time it's direction of travel would vary drastically.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

I read your post and looked at the pictures but where's the triangle? I see a light what do you see?

Cripmeister.....

So what do you think this is?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/12/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

-Blackout-

It's an interesting video.

So what do you think it is?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

-Blackout-

It's an interesting video.

So what do you think it is?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

It looks like a variation of the Black Triangles that people report seeing in our skies.

It is certainly Triangle shaped.

And yeah, I agree - Thats the best footage of a Triangle ive ever seen.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

-Blackout-

For interest's sake, I also posted it in the aircraft forum after I posted it in the UFO forum......see below.

Did you notice the guy who made the video joined the UFO forum thread to discuss this?

He's the guy who was on the TV show that Free Spirit inserted.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Here's another interesting triangle case:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
We can create things like this, and yet, have no cure for alot of sicknesses. I believe we're focusing our ingenuity in the wrong spots!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I saw one of these things flying over Wollongong, just south of Sydney back in 1993. I was lying on a lazyboy stargazing when a large silhouette move into my field of vision heading north to south. It was pretty much the shape of a hang-glider but was very high in the sky and must have been enormous. The silhouette spanned the entire bright section of the milky way as it crossed and was many times the area of the full moon. It was moving fast, had no lights, and made no noise. I jumped up and thumped on my bedroom window hoping to get my partner out of bed to see it, but it was just after midnight and she wasn’t interested, and she wouldn’t have been quick enough anyway. I ran round to the front yard just in time to see it fading into the light haze high over Wollongong. I reported it to my local ABC radio station the next morning and the guy there called me back later in the day to tell me he had called the Air Force and the Airport but they had alleged they knew nothing about it, which I found hard to believe since it must have flown directly over Sydney, our largest city. It was some type of very large aircraft, but I’ve never seen anything like it before or since.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

From all the material I reviewed about "Triangles" and my own personal experience with one triangle tells me that most of them are created by us but there is one type of triangle that does not belong to us. It is circular but the lights on it suggest that it is a triangle. I used to star gaze at night with binoculars in the wilderness far from city lights and if you look closely anywhere in the night sky you WILL see unexplained lights. When I seen my first set of lights something told me I already knew they were there.

Tip: Want your own ufo experience? Get a infrared camera and have many experiences.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eye of Horus
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Would you say that the new X-35b is an off shoot of the SR-74? There both unmanned vessels, capable of orbital flight. Also has anyone heard anything of where the new X-35b is supposed to be in orbit?

Well to be honest I have never really heard of these. I only recently got into looking at military craft, mostly the TR3B. I did look them up and well I couldnt tell the difference but I am sure someone on ats would know more than I do.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join