It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret Black Triangles

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

Originally posted by wigit
If they're ours then that's some amazing technology they're hiding from the public. Stuff we could probably put to better use in many ways.

That's a fact.Someone told me a couple of years back that the technology the military(he is military) and some goverments have hidden is beyond our wildest dreams.

Anyway.Flying like that with a top secret aircraft,over big cities,in daytime,tells me two thing:1)They have better aircrafts than that,this old technology to them,and they have no problem show them off.
2)A few months back i read somewhere that they are preparing a fake invasion,so the new global goverment can be established under a "threat"from outer space.This is supposed to happen by May 14th(in 3 days time),maybe they started the "invasion".So this one is not just a light in the nightsky.It's a daytime,big,black aircraft,like the ones most people have seen in movies.THE ''BAD'' ALIENS ARE HERE.

Wait wait wait, you read some time back that there is going to be a fake invasion on May 14th? Where did you hear this information?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The original story (in the opening post) didn't seem to have a year date, so really wondering when this was... We already know that they do, do flare exercises near the city, from the last major "Phoenix Lights" issue (at least for the 10pm event)....

However, I do think we've been operating some kind of black, triangular spy plane... Only makes sense. Since the U-2, we've always had something for this mission profile. With the retirement of the Blackbird a while back, you know it was replaced with something (and NOT predictable satellites)..... Whether it's the TR-3B or some other, still unknown craft, you can be we're using SOMETHING for that mission profile, and not just drones....(although I'd wager the craft can launch drones)...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

this is exactly what I've seen atleast 3 times over eastern Oregon and Washington. Always at night but never over a town. Usually way outside of bend Oregon and Yakima Washington.
Seems like a mile wide ship is a way to large to be really used. It just doesn't need to be that big but hey. A secret ship is a secret ship. Even when it's just a new top secret sr-71 style aircraft with alien tech.

But again it's just the same ol shizznit on ATS. Breaking old news again and again. So stupid. Hey why doesn't someone bring up the 1947 UFO case over the white house. Or many others. Again and again over n over. Same circle just another year

I hope more people come to realize that there is alien involvment in our lives but
also realize that conspiracy and alternative thinking is a tool for TPTB to entrap the people and the ones that wanna help society by offering snippets here n there but they never add up. Never. Like a hamster but really like a monkey.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If they were ours would the government fly them out in the open or would they restrict them to the Nevada desert etc?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Please look at page 10 of this link:

www.majesticdocuments.com...

Type D Trangle Shape Craft looks very similar to what is being seen all over.. The most famous sighting of this type of craft is obviously the Phoenix sighting.. but hey, just weather balloons right?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Where would we keep the hangers for the larger mile wide Triangles I wonder? On some island? or Desert?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Where would we keep the hangers for the larger mile wide Triangles I wonder? On some island? or Desert?

Keep the triangles hidden in hyperspace.

[edit on 5/11/2010 by Larryman]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

What I find curious, is that some of these Triangles are an excess of a mile wide from wing to wing and block the sky out into total darkness. Why do we need something so massive for? And why are they being flown over heavily populated areas?

Those are some questions that need to be answered.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by -Blackout-]
\

The answer is we are not thinking big enough. Consider a big trianglular craft as carrier for big cargo. Just as with our aircraft such as a C-5, or an naval aircraft carrier.

That is the type of thing we are looking at when we see monsterous craft in the sky. Think of in terms of whole regiments of troops being able to be landed within the space of a ...well, a mile-wide footprint of the carrier itself. In other words, as with the manner of lift and propulsion of the craft itself, think of yesterday's unthinkable vehicles.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

THINK BIG

IF THIS TYPE OF VEHICLE EXIST (I BELIEVE THAT ) FORGET AREA 51, THAT'S PAST, LOOK FOR LUNAR'S BASES, THAT'S THE NEW FRONTIER.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just a thought...think stealth blimp instead of jet, plane, UFO, etc. Most likely to spy on us and other "areas of concern".

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I happened to see one of these type craft first hand around 5-15-2009 of last year gliding over our house my wife woke me up to the strange enigine noise it left. I made a report to MUFON they came out investigated and wrote up a report. Couple of news papers came sniffing around for an interview my wife and I discussed it but decided to was to risky for our career to go public. I have government contracts with my lab and she works with the Army medical units. They are real.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hi everybody.... it's just me. I know what the "giant black triangles" are...yup.

Giant airships like the Hindenburg, but shaped triangular...big enough to carry 3 assault/transport choppers for Special Forces insertions. It is literally a floating hanger-secret ops-attack platform. A chopper in each corner...the exit/port is in center.

After the disaster of Desert Eagle back in 1980( trying to rescue the 52 hosatges in Iran), the US needed to reinvent the SF insertion/rescue mission scenario abilities. The GIANT derigible/floating hanger was devised.

This is why it is seen over dams, power plants, and towns and cities... practice runs/maneuvers over the very areas it would have to operate in. This is why it appears huge...sometimes 3-4 stories high. The reason it is silent or slight humming...electric motors/turbines to steer and maneuver the craft.

The entire set up can be unfolded, inflated, launched from a remote strip or carrier... the exterior is radar negligable and doesn't show on local radar...stealth tech.

What if we have to insert...oh, maybe 200 SF units or Seals into an enemy rear for search and destroy or rescue... we could do it. Go in at tree top level from the sea...launch the choppers under the cover of darkness, hit and run...get back on the "alien" ship...and go home...mission accomplished... maybe a target like a nuclear uranium enrichment facility or a missle launch site. The witnesses say a "giant triangular UFO" destroyed the weapons....imagine that.

Got all this from a buddy of mine in the US Navy Intelligence...have no proof, no names either..can't do that to him...LoL

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
i think they're practicing over populated areas in order to perform a "Rapture" mass abduction to suck up all currently evolving humans before SHTF.
Then 'process' them..
then reintroduce them after the dust settles / NWO has been implemented.

-

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
Hi everybody.... it's just me. I know what the "giant black triangles" are...yup.

Giant airships like the Hindenburg, but shaped triangular...big enough to carry 3 assault/transport choppers for Special Forces insertions. It is literally a floating hanger-secret ops-attack platform. A chopper in each corner...the exit/port is in center.

After the disaster of Desert Eagle back in 1980( trying to rescue the 52 hosatges in Iran), the US needed to reinvent the SF insertion/rescue mission scenario abilities. The GIANT derigible/floating hanger was devised.

This is why it is seen over dams, power plants, and towns and cities... practice runs/maneuvers over the very areas it would have to operate in. This is why it appears huge...sometimes 3-4 stories high. The reason it is silent or slight humming...electric motors/turbines to steer and maneuver the craft.

The entire set up can be unfolded, inflated, launched from a remote strip or carrier... the exterior is radar negligable and doesn't show on local radar...stealth tech.

What if we have to insert...oh, maybe 200 SF units or Seals into an enemy rear for search and destroy or rescue... we could do it. Go in at tree top level from the sea...launch the choppers under the cover of darkness, hit and run...get back on the "alien" ship...and go home...mission accomplished... maybe a target like a nuclear uranium enrichment facility or a missle launch site. The witnesses say a "giant triangular UFO" destroyed the weapons....imagine that.

Got all this from a buddy of mine in the US Navy Intelligence...have no proof, no names either..can't do that to him...LoL

I take it then that this thing only flies at night. Being stealthy isn't much good as it's so huge everybody can see it..even at night, and being used in a war zone!! a battery of catapaults could bring the thing down. Mostly it seems to tootle across the sky, like as if Weedwacker was "Pontius the pilot" You would have to be high on something to get into the 'flippin' thing.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by smurfy]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

...to suck up all currently evolving humans...

Now, THAT'S funny!

I may submit it to the vault....for posterity's sake.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Good Post!
Whenever we talk about UFO's people always forget history and the many ways you can interpret it. Does the theory of "Ancient Aliens" ring a bell? Their is no doubt that we have taken technology from ET's and have used it to back engineer various technologies.
Also, as a previous poster insinuated that their would be a false flag "Alien Attack" I find that to be very preposterous.The ship over Phoenix most likely a real craft that was a mile wide. As opposed to being a projection of some sort. Projections are affected by light and would be easily identified. To think that some NWO could fool the entire planet is just ridiculous. I will not argue that their are millions of stupid people but at that same time their are millions of highly intelligent people who will NOT be fooled at all. So, the illuminatis of this world are full of themselves if they think they can fool an entire planet with a fake alien attack.
ALIENS are real and are here in our solar system. PEACE OUT!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

If they fly these in the open public over heavily populated areas etc, then why havent they gone public yet stating what these are? Instead of leaving everyone in the dark on the subject.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

If its so easy to shoot down, then why haven't we shot one down? If its not ours, why haven't we captured one...? Being such an easy target? And yes, most clandestine actions do happen under the cover of darkness.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Why create a cover for a project like this...ATS provides the perfect cover...UFOs. Just like the media and public hype over the "flying saucers" of the late 1940s and early 50s... how much better to cover up Nazi-Tech and rockets and jets... the Horten bros jet/flying wing sounds a lot like the craft that Mr. Arnold saw up in Washington state.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

If its so easy to shoot down, then why haven't we shot one down? If its not ours, why haven't we captured one...? Being such an easy target? And yes, most clandestine actions do happen under the cover of darkness.

I think you missed my point a bit, Ah well. Shooting one down, should come under friendly fire, since you have already said it's one of "ours"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join