It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret Black Triangles

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

(Nov. 18) -- Eyewitnesses all over the country are reporting glimpses of something large, dark and mysterious in the skies above big cities and busy highways. The crafts are often described as triangular in shape, silent in their movements, and of unknown origin, and they've been seen here in southern Nevada. It looks like these mystery craft might be a secret military project, but if so, why are they flying around in the open?

"Look at them, there's three or four of them." In 1997, thousands of eyewitnesses watched in awe as a boomerang-shaped formation of lights cruised slowly and silently over the city of Phoenix. "They're lined up in a pattern." Witnesses first thought these were separate lights, flying in formation, but quickly realized the lights were all part of a single, gigantic something.

Military officials were asked about the Phoenix lights but said they hadn't seen anything. Months later, they explained that a National Guard unit had been training with flares near the city. The public didn't buy it.

Story with pictures etc

Mod Edit: Posting work written by others - Please review

[edit on 5/11/2010 by yeahright]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Im of the belief that the Black Triangles are ours and they are not connected to ET in anyway outside of maybe being reversed engineered ET technology. I think that we have a few stationed around the US that come out and fly around every so often.....Doing what? Who knows. I dunno if we'll know for a long time as to what these things are used for.

What I find curious, is that some of these Triangles are an excess of a mile wide from wing to wing and block the sky out into total darkness. Why do we need something so massive for? And why are they being flown over heavily populated areas?

Those are some questions that need to be answered.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
An interesting picture I found: Black Triangle?

And website Here

[edit on 11-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Agree with you, there.

I think most UFOs are probably 'us', but there has to be some activity that simply isn't.

Man, I just wish there was more video of this stuff. (I know there is for the AZ one, what about Belgium?)

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ecba58d269a.jpg[/atsimg]

TR3B UFO

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
If this is us,then it must be a project that the Aliens gave us. They gave us some of their tech,while they could do some abductions on us.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
If they're ours then that's some amazing technology they're hiding from the public. Stuff we could probably put to better use in many ways.
The thing is, these things can change shape, turn into little balls of light that separate and shoot off in different directions. They can appear in dreams and in real life simultaneously. They can land and spit out hundreds of alien greys/tans/blues etc. and lift people from their bodies, and from their cars. Heck, they can lift cars from roads in front of other traffic that don't even seem to notice. If that's human technology then it's a scandal that it's being hidden (and wasted on these toys) when it could be applied to much better things. If it's alien that's a scandal too, because folk know about it and they're not telling the rest of us the full story, and we have a right to know.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I think the triangle UFO's are the TR3B, one of my favorite little "secrets." The technology for these types of crafts have been around for a long time. Here are some interesting links on them. As for the picture you posted of one in a building that is the TR3B. I have a PDF with information on that picture and the article about it. I am trying to find it or the link to where I got it.

The TR-3B is Code named Astra. The tactical reconnaissance TR-3B first operational flight was in the early 90s. The triangular shaped nuclear powered aerospace platform was developed under the Top Secret, Aurora Program with SDI and black budget monies. At least 3 of the billion dollar plus TR-3Bs were flying by 1994. The Aurora is the most classified aerospace development program in existence. The TR-3B is the most exotic vehicle created by the Aurora Program. It is funded and operationally tasked by the National Reconnaissance Office, the NSA, and the CIA. The TR-3B flying triangle is not fiction and was built with technology available in the mid 80s. Not every UFO spotted is one of theirs.

TR3b

This site has a lot of information as well
More TR3B

Here is a site where you can post if you have seen a "triangular" craft. It has a map of where the sightings have been. Where I live gets them a lot, too bad I haven't seen one yet

Report triangular craft sighting

The Belgian Wave
Belgian Wave

Another member, may he rest in peace Jkrog08, is the one who got me obsessed with reading about this craft.
The more I read about it the more I think the majority of triangular crafts are the TR3B. Not everything in the sky is ET related. Anything that is unidentified be it alien or ours is a UFO. I find it possible too that some of the triangular crafts are not ours. Someone knows but they aren't telling the masses.

[edit on 5/11/2010 by mblahnikluver]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The rumor floating around Ft. Myer, VA a few years ago was that the black triangles are actually high-altitude personnel transports. Personnel meaning special forces.

I've also heard that it is simply a high-altitude observation platform, but that begs the question of why are we using satellites if we have this lighter-than-air craft that can basically go undetected, especially at night.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
these things are cool, isn't it weird that the most secret projects are the most witnessed.
using in the open might just be how they're testing and adapting their stealth capabilities.
when was the f-117 first tested and used, i can imagine the ideas that popped into the heads of those who first got a glimps of them.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I have hard time believing that most of the triangle sightings are our aircraft especially after the norway incident back in december here is a link. If you search around youtube for kremlin triangle

here is a link to the video

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Maybe they are collecting data for what would amount to "google earth",on their home planet.

Or maybe just "intelligence gathering",I wish them luck,they won't find all that much intelligence on this planet.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Maybe they are collecting data for what would amount to "google earth",on their home planet.

Or maybe just "intelligence gathering",I wish them luck,they won't find all that much intelligence on this planet.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The one thing that makes me think that these are ours is the apparent lack of interest from the military. I watched a video about one that was tracked by three seperate police officers in different countys that flew near an air base and no planes were scrambled or anything like that.

So i think there ours but as previouse potsers have said, they must be back engineered from ET tech. Either that or were far more advanced than were led to believe.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
even if no et tech is on earth, there is still a massive amount of technology that has been developed that we the people will never see.
like the hydrogen engine, i dont think that is a recent development, i beleive tech like this has been around along time.
and by 'around' i mean hidden from us until its neccesary we know about it.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Indeed...the ASTRA, but the purpose that is the true question. I still think that it is a drone type of vehicle. So why all the view time? Not sure about that, but it's building it's portfolio for sure....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Being an abductee I've seen some interesting technology but unfortunetly I cannot say if it is associated with MILABS, is truly physical or only a conscious scenario (as most abductions seem to be).

There's about a half dozen of us that remember flying a small triangle 8' to 10' long and roughly 4' to 6' wide at the tail. These memories are getting old (probably 20 years plus) but my son has flown the same craft in the past couple of years. The one I remember was on an Air Force base and "our" side was divided by a fence, there was a grey C-130 parked near where my wingman and my craft were hovering.

But anyway, take that for what it's worth.

Rich

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I don't think there is anything Alien about what was seen in Phoenix.

We do have smaller triangular craft and if you understand how the propulsion system works you will know also why the triangle was chosen.

The larger craft seen at Phoenix was a projection (blue beam), some say it was a mile across and we don't have any physical craft a mile across. We can however produce a projection which would give one the impression of this.

I actually posted on this very topic here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
If they're ours then that's some amazing technology they're hiding from the public. Stuff we could probably put to better use in many ways.

That's a fact.Someone told me a couple of years back that the technology the military(he is military) and some goverments have hidden is beyond our wildest dreams.

Anyway.Flying like that with a top secret aircraft,over big cities,in daytime,tells me two thing:1)They have better aircrafts than that,this old technology to them,and they have no problem show them off.
2)A few months back i read somewhere that they are preparing a fake invasion,so the new global goverment can be established under a "threat"from outer space.This is supposed to happen by May 14th(in 3 days time),maybe they started the "invasion".So this one is not just a light in the nightsky.It's a daytime,big,black aircraft,like the ones most people have seen in movies.THE ''BAD'' ALIENS ARE HERE.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I am really on the fence when it comes to wondering if the triangles are ours or not.I saw one in 2005. It was very odd. What had me puzzled the most about it wasnt that it was silent or could hover and move in different directions ,but it was the texture of the craft.The texture had like a granite look and it shimmered in different points kinda like turning a broken piece of charcoal in the sun.Idont understand how there could be sooo many sightings all around the world if they were all ours and be so secret.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join