It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret Black Triangles

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Just thought I would mention this .... I saw the same thing they did ... except it was in 2004 and in the State of Georgia. It did not really "sink in" until 2008 to what I had seen (hard to explain). I contacted MUFON. They sent a field investigator out to meet with me at the area of the sighting.

I had originally thought I had just seen a military craft. Except it had to have been a mile wide.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
More and more people every day are seeing these Black Triangle craft and if they are ours like I suspect they are, then they are boldly flying these gargantuan craft over heavily populated areas and sometimes in broad daylight.

If they boldly fly these over populated areas etc, then I dont see why they dont just come out and tell the world what these Black Triangles are and what they are used for.

The cat is already out of the bag - We know what the cat looks like, we just dont know where the cat came from and the whys/hows etc.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by -Blackout-]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by legalizeit

I live in madison county in ky im 26yrs old i seen one these triangles when i was 14. we was on our way home driving south on us 25 next to the blugrass army depot above i was watching what i thought was a plane.. as i kept watching i noticed that it would go very slow then speed up really fast like a streak of light. my mom and sister was in the car to i told them to look.. as we turned on my rd we stoped and got out to watch.. well it stoped to as we watched u couls see three lights shaped like a triangle.. after about 10 mins it was almost right above us. it got really bright white a solid color not the three lights anymore as the light faded there was 8 white colored lights like single ships now they al shot off in diffrent direction leaving a tail of light where they took off so fast.. i havent told many ppl about this cause it freaked me out then and i didnt want anyon to think i was crazy.. but a few days later i was layin on the couch watchin tv.. i heard somethin scratching on the window above me as i looked i froze it had a big head dark eyes long skinny arms and fingers it had on some kijnd of matalic vest it stared at me for a few mins until i got the nerve to move. this is all true i seen it with my own eyes..

MMMMmmmk did you experience missing time?

Were you stoned?
Just asking since you want to legalize im guessing you go heavy on the herb?

Im just asking because in abductions Aliens don't jump on cars and scratch the window like the old "man with a hook hand" urban legend. First time i heard of something like this. Not that i do not believe you. Perhaps you being near a military installation may have something to do with it? MILAB? Perhaps. Sounds like they were trying to scare you "if true" aliens will shut the car off before you see them and you will not be able to move.

read this
www.ufoevidence.org...

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
What I saw was a low flying black triangle (it seemed to be low - because it was HUGE) and it was an overcast day. There was a break in the clouds. My stepson saw it first and asked me "Hey .... what the heck is that?" I looked up and saw it for about 3-4 seconds before it went back through the clouds. It had a bright light on each angle of the triangle.

I don't know what I saw (well, I know what I saw, but I don't know what it is). It was much too large, and moving much too slow, to be in that sort of suspended animation defying the laws of gravity. It didn't make a sound either.

I thought it was something military as we were not too far from Lockheed Dobbins AFB. After careful reconsideration .... this thing was friggin HUGE. I can't get this point across enough ... the size of it was massive.

Where would a craft like that be built? Stored?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer

Where would a craft like that be built? Stored?

Im guessing Area 51 and other remote heavily guarded areas around the US. They could even be stored in the Ocean perhaps...or some secluded island.......A craft a mile long would have to be stored some place where nobody would find it.

And these craft make low frequency humming noises.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Im of the belief that the Black Triangles are ours and they are not connected to ET in anyway outside of maybe being reversed engineered ET technology. I think that we have a few stationed around the US that come out and fly around every so often.....Doing what? Who knows. I dunno if we'll know for a long time as to what these things are used for.

What I find curious, is that some of these Triangles are an excess of a mile wide from wing to wing and block the sky out into total darkness. Why do we need something so massive for? And why are they being flown over heavily populated areas?

Those are some questions that need to be answered.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by -Blackout-]

Because they are not ours.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join