It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Secret Black Triangles

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Shoot them with laser-pointers. That should light them up for all to see.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by sherpa

Yeah I was reading online about this and in my own notes. I believe this was the Stealth Bomber. I mentioned earlier it was a TR3B, but I am mistaken it seems. It is from Discovery magazine February 1986. I went to their site and that archive is not available. They stop at 1988.

The problem with the TR3-B is all roads lead back to Edgar Fouche and he probably is sincere in his belief of the fantastical information passed onto him but the bottom line is it can only pass as anecdotal the fact remains there are no facts.

That being said it is fun to speculate as long as the line between belief and reality does not become blurred.

The Edgar Fouche information has been around now since 1998 I think and has been quoted all over the internet the more it is repeated the more it becomes accepted despite the lack of definitive evidence.

Because of this it would seem the moment black triangles or flying triangles are brought up it has to be a TR3-B even though we cannot prove it exists in the first place, I find this to be a strange irony proving a negative with another negative.

Incidently this is not aimed specifically at you mblahnikluver but just a general comment on BT/FT topics.

Yes it is a pity there is not an archive copy of the February 1986 edition of Discovery magazine online but I would imagine if anyone wanted it bad enough contacting them direct may yield results.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I understand your point and I understand your reasoning...both are valid and logical. However, what I've said with absolutely no proof at all would explain a lot of things...like why they didn't show up until into the 1980s... I saw a UFO back in the early 1970s and have been studying them since...don't recall the triangle UFO showing up until the 80s.

Also, the Navy and Air Force and Army have been doing extensive testing of airships for so many purposes. Imagine the psy-ops effect on an enemy alone... not to mention the logistical possibilities as some stated earlier. I still contend that a mobile aircraft platform for SF insertions makes perfect sense in the context of the "rescue" attempt of Desert Eagle.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

Shoot them with laser-pointers.

Well.....not really a good idea, that!

I wouldn't recommend it, AT ALL. Unless you want to be arrested.

It is unlawful to point a laser at ANY aircraft, civilian AND military, secret or not

Besides, a red pointing laser hasn't a very wide beam....try renting one of those Hollywood searchlights! (kidding)...

(McDonald's sign not included...)

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I think there is also a law against illegal spying on civilians. It seems that the triangles are not concerned with laws. And I doubt there is a law against shooting a UFO, with anything. Because legal agencies don't want to acknowledge UFO existence.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I sighted one of those triangles back in 1999 outside of Jacksonville Florida . You could compare it in size to a stealth .

I Spotted it coming over a house not more than twenty feet above . As it went over head it put a spot light on myself, and some neighbors . The object did not make any noise .It moved very slowly .The only way i can describe the way it moved as if floating .

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The F-117A was in operation 15 years before it was revealed to the public. When it was revealed (1989/1990) it was considered 'old tech'.
Infact the 'faceted design' dates back some 40 years now.

The truth is, with an average technological gap of 15-20 years, the military will always be a whole 'new tech' ahead of what is declassified.

In 15-20 years from now, we may benefit from the military tech that is currently researched / tested / operated.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
With observations like this we must be careful not to bring preconceived notions into the conversation. Suspend what beliefs you may have on the topic and look at the argument logically. There are several explanations, lets work through them and then you can make a judgment based on structure. Lets work from the bottom up.

The Information

Forgive me if I paraphrase from other posts I have glanced at, I just don't have the desire to manually grab the information post by post.

Several reports have been listed as showing that an object of varying size, from the size of a B-2 to a mile or greater. This object has nearly unanimously been described as black in color.

The Similarities Between Accounts:

1. The object was triangular
  2. The object hovored, or moved extremely slow by conventional terms
  3. The object was capable of great speeds (in some accounts the object did not exceed any speed barriers to speak of, merely drifted out of sight)
  4. The object had illumination in some form

The Differences Between Accounts:

1. Some objects were completely silent, or their noise was easily drowned out by the environment while other objects were of noticeable volume and in some cases rumbling.
  2. Some of the objects showed a sheen to their exterior that could be described as the smooth faces of a chunk of coal
  3. Some of the objects had a central illumination
  4. Some of the objects illuminated the ground with a 'searchlight' effect
  5. Some objects were described as having lights at the points of the craft, while other accounts there is no mention of this

The Witnesses

Like any great mystery there are no shortage of 'witnesses' to the events. Personally I rule out most accounts that aren't reported by people who are by their personal or professional nature, good observers. Pilots, police officers, military personal, doctors. People on whom our lives depend daily, and without their ability to accurately assess situations would not be able to perform to necessity. This area is up to you though, your critical thinking should be all you need to validate or invalidate a person's motivations for making a claim, and thus, the likelihood of honesty.

The Explanations

1. The object is of a natural origin:
    Many of the cases being reported took place at night, with no noise and only the stars being blotted out by the object to judge shape. As such, there are many reasons that stars would temporarily lose their visability. On a dark night with the stars out, a cloud moving over might be too high to reflect light from the surface and be made visible. A lack of a moon that night may also play into some light trickery.

2. The object is of man made origin:
    This explanation is of the position that a government or governments have been building a craft of what could be considered the 'next generation' and have been openly testing it further since it may be nearing completion/field readiness. This explanation would coincide with the evidence of a rigid bodied, triangular craft with acceleration and deceleration, maneuvering and hovering capabilities.

3. The object is of extraterrestrial origin:
    This explanation holds that the objects are of an off world origin, if not directly, through back engineering means. This would, as with #2, coincide with the features of a manufactured object. With additional credibility given to the accounts where the object emitted no audible noise, as the objects that were audible are the most likely candidate for the 'back engineered' scenario. Either that, or they were not operating properly.

The Answer

In my personal opinion there is not enough evidence to say one way or the other. I will say, that if someone can be put on death row due to testimony from credible eye witnesses, dismissing the whole issue as 'mass hallucination' is simply not good enough.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by JunoJive]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

I believe I actually read an article on the front page of some real newspaper about "flying triangles" that the military admitted they were testing, that accounted for all of the strange sightings near military bases. Apparently, the name of the plane being tested is the SR-91 aurora.

However, I would like to say that I too have seen a few of these "flying traingles" first-hand while living in Spokane, WA in the early 1990's. I was around 6 years old, this was before I knew anything about conspiracies but after I was old enough to tell when something wasn't normal. Basically, there were a few craft flying in the sky that had lights in the shapes of traingles, but also had a single light in the middle of them that could get very bright. They could travel across the sky in moments, and were silent.

I began to signal the craft with a flashlight, because some kids down the block were saying something about it, all the kids were out on the streets watching. One of the triangles came down and flew over our house, grazing the top of one of our taller trees. It was definitely traingular shaped, and the texture on the bottom was kind of odd. I vouch for my experience 100% so I guarantee that they exist, although what they are, who knows. There is an air force base in Spokane.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by darkbake]

[edit on 11-5-2010 by darkbake]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
You forgot to add that the majority of these reports are in the United States of America ( with the odd one in Europe or else where ). That to me screams of US Airforce secret technology. I mean, if it was extraterrestrial, why would there not be an equal amount of reports from all other regions of the world? The amount of reports in the US out weights reports of the black triangles else where.
This to me means that they can safely test these aircraft in the US, and not worry about being seen to much. They just put it down to crazy people who see UFOs. After all this is where the majority of UFO sightings in the world come from anyway. So you can always put it down to crazy Americans as a cover story in the media. This is the best cover you can have, when you can deny something due to the reputation of the people of the country involved.
No military aircraft chase them, even when with in site of a US airbase. Elsewhere in the world they would have to be much more careful so as not to be caught, and shot down. The technology would not want to be lost to foreign Governments as it has been in the past.
As has been stated, the current stealth tech that we know of was developed in the late 60's/early 70's. We are amazed now by that technology. That information was leaked by people inside the military which is why it was revealed after 15 or so years. Rumours about them went around for a good 10 years before.
Imagine what they would have now that they are covering up.
It seems to me that the black triangles at best, are government classified aircraft and nothing more.
So enjoy your black triangle sightings. Being I live in an allied country, the US has no reason to fly a secret aircraft over my country, so I will probably never get to see one till the truth is revealed for the world to see, in 15 years time.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Google "Near Space Maneuvering Vehicle", or "NSMV".

Theoretically, a Lighter than Air Vehicle (LAV) could be almost any size; consider just how big a cloud can be.

Clouds can be many miles in diameter, and are made up of water vapor. Water, is, itself, much heavier than air, and the total mass of water vapor in any given cloud can exceed many tons.

The big problem isn't just mass, but aerodynamic drag.

Consider what might be possible if you could encapsulate not just a gas that is lighter than air, but actually a complete absence of air; a so-called "Vacuum Cell"!. The amount of lift available would be enormous!

Of course, you'd need an incredibly strong and extremely light material to contain the vacuum: Perhaps a sheet of Graphine a few atoms thick?

The NSMV we worked on years ago was very crude; But the concept was (and, Is) sound.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by prevenge

...to suck up all currently evolving humans...

Now, THAT'S funny!

I may submit it to the vault....for posterity's sake.

laugh it up fuzzball....

"First they ignore you...Then they mock you..."

priceless is the look on Weedwacker's face when a superhero flies over his head in a few years... "oooh THAT'S what he meant by 'evolving'....

then again.. I have a hunch weedwacker knows exactly what i'm talking about...

your chinsy mocking responses are at best amateur.. if you want to discredit someone on ATS you don't post typed regurgitated heckling. You simply give a knivingly intellectual over the top exaggerated rebuke complete with sideline URLs to support your position, distracting from the truth and sway the audience on tangents.

. Schoolyard mocking doesn't cut it anymore here. You should know better.

At least use some scruples when attempting to 'weedwack' the sprouts of authenticity that emerge on the board. Or are you too lazy for that? Your higher ups should pay attention to this as I am calling you out at poor performance.

I of all people should be paid at debunking 'weed' posts. I'd cut through the slough of on-target truth so tightly and proficiently...they'd be breathless.
... Not some lazy propagandist who's lost his 'edge'.

lookout weedy.. I may be replacing you sometime soon.

-

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
my friend just saw this exact craft on his way to los angeles ca last saturday. he described the same thing these people are seeing. it even shape shifted and had three beams of light shooting down.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JunoJive

In my personal opinion there is not enough evidence to say one way or the other. I will say, that if someone can be put on death row due to testimony from credible eye witnesses, dismissing the whole issue as 'mass hallucination' is simply not good enough.

Good summing up, I have to agree that is pretty much where I am at the moment aswell, have a star.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Here's one from the state of Kentucky that dates back to May 1983.

My brother and sister-in-law live on a small farm south of Elizabethtown. They were watching TV in their living room around dusk when my sister-in-law noticed a bright light hovering low to the ground approximately four miles away. My brother who wasn't seated to be able to see out their picture window walked to the window and made the observation that it looked like it might be a helicopter from Ft.Knox playing around over some farm ground where they wouldn't bother anyone (it used to happen quite a bit).

My sister-in-law watched it for about fifteen minutes just go back and forth over the same area. Then it began to move their direction and the light started to dim. She shrieked at my brother that it was moving faster than anything she'd ever seen and he jumped and dashed out a side door to go into the front yard where he could see better.

My brother said that by the time he got outside the thing was sitting directly over their house. Now is where it gets incredible.

My brother said that it was no more than two hundred feet in the air, solid black, made an almost indistinguishable hum he compared to an electrical transformer and was big enough to sit a dozen or so B-52's on its frame. And just sat there motionless in the air.

My sister-in-law who was also in the yard noted that the only lights she could see appeared to be coming from rows of windows along both sides of what appeared to be the cockpit. She mentioned, though, that they were so bright that she couldn't imagine people being able to tolerate being in an area with lights that bright.

It hovered for about two minutes then took off heading SW and was out of sight in a matter of a few seconds without making a sound above a low hum.

About a month later my brother ran into the guy who farmed the acreage where they'd seen the craft flying back and forth with its search light and asked him if he'd happened to be there that night and if he'd seen the light. My brother said the guy went pale and said that yes he'd seen it

He told my brother that he'd been in the field on a tractor planting corn when he was hit with a blinding light that was so bright that he had to cover his eyes to see. He was inside the cab of the tractor so he stopped and hung out the side to see if he could make out what was hovering above him and gave up because the light was so bright. He figured it was a helicopter and that they'd get tired of their game and leave eventually so he continued planting corn.

He started to get nervous after the thing followed him around the field three times never taking its light off of him. About this time the spot light started to dim so he stuck his head out of the cab to take another look and when he did and saw what it was he took off for the house as quick as he could. He said that he was so scared after that he wouldn't look up to see what the thing was doing.

Because this involves family and close personal friends I have no reason to doubt what they saw. None of them are prone to making things like this up and to this day they rarely discuss what they saw.

The thing that sticks out in my mind was the size. I asked my brother to give me some idea of what to compare it to so I asked if it was as big as a battleship (he'd toured the USS Alabama) and he looked at me dead serious and said "Bigger, a lot bigger".

For a lot of reasons I don't believe that it belongs to us. Flight rules, even for secret experimentals, say you don't play these kinds of games with civilians at just above tree top level.

No one's ever seen it again and around here no one wants too. Whoever they belong to we don't view them as "friendlies".

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
oh and these ASTRA craft..?

Lead Zeppelins.

I kid you not.

Helium lift.
Military rate 'hardned' with lead.. to remain fully operational in the face of CMEs, EMPs, etc..
All electric circuits impermiable by outside radiation.

food for thought.. it's like buttah.. talk amongst yourselves..

-

[edit on 11-5-2010 by prevenge]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by brigand
Please look at page 10 of this link:

www.majesticdocuments.com...

Type D Trangle Shape Craft looks very similar to what is being seen all over.. The most famous sighting of this type of craft is obviously the Phoenix sighting.. but hey, just weather balloons right?

What bothers me about that PDF is whoever leaked it has the balls to do so but doesn't include the the page that has all the names involved making it like any other content which would be massive info if any were still alive to question.
=FAKE

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The blue beam projection makes the most sense to me, given the enormity of the thing. I would think that the power source to keep something like that aloft would have some kind of effect on nearby electrical equipment.

Or: here's a stranger idea. Could the projection be a size-distorted side effect of operating the real smaller craft? I saw a documentary on the German scientist/UFO connection recently and the v-shaped craft were on there. Okay, I know it's strange, but has some interesting possibilities.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I live in madison county in ky im 26yrs old i seen one these triangles when i was 14. we was on our way home driving south on us 25 next to the blugrass army depot above i was watching what i thought was a plane.. as i kept watching i noticed that it would go very slow then speed up really fast like a streak of light. my mom and sister was in the car to i told them to look.. as we turned on my rd we stoped and got out to watch.. well it stoped to as we watched u couls see three lights shaped like a triangle.. after about 10 mins it was almost right above us. it got really bright white a solid color not the three lights anymore as the light faded there was 8 white colored lights like single ships now they al shot off in diffrent direction leaving a tail of light where they took off so fast.. i havent told many ppl about this cause it freaked me out then and i didnt want anyon to think i was crazy.. but a few days later i was layin on the couch watchin tv.. i heard somethin scratching on the window above me as i looked i froze it had a big head dark eyes long skinny arms and fingers it had on some kijnd of matalic vest it stared at me for a few mins until i got the nerve to move. this is all true i seen it with my own eyes..

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
reply to post by JunoJive

Good summing up, I have to agree that is pretty much where I am at the moment aswell, have a star.

I've heard some of these things fly/hover really low .. some people reported that they could almost hit it with a stone if thrown hard enough ..

So next time someone sees this thing .. put a homing device inside some sticky putty or something and chuck it so it sticks to the bottom .. then trace to see where the hell it goes ! ... hahaha !!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join