It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Manual Top Secret/Majic Eyes Only: Extraterrestrial Entities and Technology, Recovery and D

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
The SOM1-01 manual claims to be from 1954 but it contains the font Helvetica which wasn't created until 1957.

3 year difference between " invention" and public use. This to me anyway is extremely fast. My tech background is analog and digital ..ranging from electronic warfare radar to digiac 3050 computers and its successors.

The first use of most if not all inventions are for military. It then will be disseninated for public use once the "ladder principal" has expired.
The "ladder principal" is as I was tought that our incremental secret improvemnts in technology will cost the foreign enemies 3x as much to make these incremental discoveries.
The idea was to drive them broke trying to keep up on trivial changes in technology by keeping it classified. It worked . See the wall falling down in Germany.

I can not discount the letter on the basis of dating of fonts. This would be trivializing the mushrooming technology of the time .

The most interesting discusssion is with IBM ..almost overnight moved from producing punch cards to hard drives

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

So you're suggesting that the Swiss typographer Max Miedinger created this font for the United States military and didn't release it to the public until 3 years later?

I think it's just as believable that the military was travelling into the future to type up their reports and manuals.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Yea I'm glad so many of you found this so great....

Now go put a book on a copy machine and see how it prints.

Now take a photo of a book trying to match lighting.

Now go look at the OP pictures that the dark bold header is nice and straight, and the other text "curves" to the page.

Yea this is up and up bull crap and buying into it is just going to get in the way of if there really is stuff like this.

Oh hell "majic" should of been ur first clue suckers. NEXT FRAUD PLEASE

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
All in all there is still an ember burning regarding MJ12, Roswell and all the rest.

It will come to light one day but records are easily destroyed and faked also.

Keep level headed and just sort chaff from the wheat.

Here is a pointer?

My farther was a RAF security perimeter guard plus a few other related dutys during WW2, and was popular and matey in the mess and local pubs with most if not all RAF pilots and USAF stationed near Dover.

Cut a long story short! yes there was as far as I was informed foo fighters as they were called and some were picked up and dug up in the fields/paddocks in the Uk and France plus a few other geographic locations.

A few RAF and USAF bomber crews and fighter pilots had spooks on the wing regarding fast moving bright objects circling/buzzing around thier aircraft.

Not Flack!

Was these objects shot down who knows? Were they German? Are they Probes?

(Qoute) They resemebled plastic/elastic like material or a dull alloy with a radiation like static charge on some.

Also a few bomb defusers became very sick after handling these objects.

Please note this info is 3 generations old, I have no proof or back up so far.

Sceptics this is your ammo! have fun

Regards BDU

[edit on 11/5/10 by Bob Down Under]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by fbipeeper
Yea I'm glad so many of you found this so great....

Now go put a book on a copy machine and see how it prints.

Now take a photo of a book trying to match lighting.

Now go look at the OP pictures that the dark bold header is nice and straight, and the other text "curves" to the page.

Yea this is up and up bull crap and buying into it is just going to get in the way of if there really is stuff like this.

Oh hell "majic" should of been ur first clue suckers. NEXT FRAUD PLEASE

Thats why the truth and so called evidence gets screwed?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
With out reading every post in this thread,
can any one tell me if it was stated where the author of the thread obtained the manual he is showing?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I beleive this document to be fake.On the other hand there is material in the document that would be included in the original document.So why would someone want to fake something like this.Did the goverment release a fake document to confuse people or did someone who seen the original document tryed to copy the original.Yes its a fake as the real documents would be under lock and key quite secure.Who ever faked this document did a good job but the goverment is not worried as these documents as stated have been available for years and if it worried the goverment in anyway they would have been taken them off the net years ago.By the way there are a number of mistakes within the document and i am not talking about type or printing errors.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

That's not proof af anything. The military conducts covert ops with new technologies like satellites, before they release them to general military use by other departments and divisions or for the private and public sectors once such things are outdated. That is, by the time the satellite technology is outdated technology, then it is released for other uses. So, a classified covert document would use the word satellite before there are officially satellites in the sky. They would have had hteir satellites in place years before the official ones. It's like today where they have covert submarines that are not on the books employing technologies not available to the newest of subs. The new subs will get the covert technology from the unoffical subs after such technology is outmoded and they will tell the new official subs that they are the first to recieve the technology which just is not true.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I think its a total fake, the wording to me just dont feel right and lack of any real detail and originality.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
FAKE FAKE FAKE

heres why- the military doesnt talk like that in there manuals. find one maunal that talks to the reader like he is a civilian. anyone who has ever read a military manual can tell.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallalie

I agree 100%. This thing tells you exactly what you want to hear, written at a childs level of comprehension, using no technical jargon you would expect intelligence officers to understand.

I mean, EBE's have been found dead and alive. EBEs crafts have been shot down. EBE's are being studied. This is exactly what people want to believe.

"surrounding area will be gone over several times to ensure nothing has been overlooked" (when discussing "cleansing the area" of extraterrestrial activity). What are these officers, 12??

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
To fabricate such a document, someone has to pay for the commision to write it. It could easily be in the range of 100,000 dollars or more to hire someone of that caliber, highly imaginative, creative and so forth.

Who would do it?

Army, of course. Why? To educate the cadets of such possibilities of encounter.

Why?

Because such incidents actually HAPPENED.

People present all kinds of reasons that the document "Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" should be a fake. And some claim that it has already proven to be a fake.

I don't know by who and how. Someone creates a rumor that such documents have already been proven to be a fake.

That's really a tactic of disinformation.

I really don't think anyone has proven anything other than the documents do exist.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sf18443
What rules out authenticity for me is simply the poor word choice and sloppy structure with which the document is written. I mean it really reads as if an 8th grader wrote this document.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

No offence but you've obviously not read much classified material. You have to remember that this material is often not being read by rocket scientists. General McHick has to be able to understand this stuff too.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Has this manual been validated? ifso why on earth are people sitting around twiddling their thumbs and not getting it out in the public arena? seems like alot of bother to go to if its a fake?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The wording in the document is not "governmental." I'm sure if some of you read over it, and then read over an actual document prepared by a government agency you'll be able to tell the difference in grammar, contraction usage, and other nuances that actually lead me to believe this document is a forgery. The question is...was it a forgery from us...or a forgery from the disinfo machine?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
The wording in the document is not "governmental." I'm sure if some of you read over it, and then read over an actual document prepared by a government agency you'll be able to tell the difference in grammar, contraction usage, and other nuances that actually lead me to believe this document is a forgery. The question is...was it a forgery from us...or a forgery from the disinfo machine?

It may not be "govermental" but it certainly is worded like many Military documents (or at least Navy). It reads like many operations manuals I have used. Should such a document escape its secured location it would be a major breach of security (no d'uh) and I would expect various agencies would do anything to discredit its origin. Thus we find ourselves in the current situation, nobody who has seen the real pages (if they are real) would ever (in theory) reveal the secrets of this manual, yet there they are and if they are legit they would be discreditied to the point of making them seem comical.

And thus we are back at square one and either its a win for the Hoaxers or a win for the Disinformation agents.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

With out reading every post in this thread,
can any one tell me if it was stated where the author of the thread obtained the manual he is showing?

This manual has been around for some time.... It was originally supplied to UFO researcher Don Berliner from an anonymous source (as a roll of film)...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Ha. looks like it was made in MSword.

Pathetic attempt to defraud us.

These mj-12 documents are nothing more than bad disinfo. not goverment dinsinfo either, if the goverment made these they would at least have the right fonts.

not this hollow big letters on the front.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Are you sure there was no satellite in orbit in 1954? Or it was just not reported to have happened?

Ever heard of The Black Knight satellite? I wouldn't be so sure that we hadn't launched to space prior to 1957.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
What if Disclosure has happened in the eyes of the PTB. With so much info out there now, FOIA, other countries showing there info? Maybe the government thinks, "hey, its out there for the world to see". Now its up to everyone to go ahead and deal with it how they see fit.

I know we have'nt had a ship land in front of CNN of FOX cameras, but the info that has come out over the past few yrs is really eyeopening... If a person just looks at it. All the television shows that are on lately, starts out by saying, "WE ARE NOT ALONE". Then the show progresses onward. I don't know but I think we've been told already.

I do think that we'll have some formal type event take place soon though. Thats just my opinion. As I said, there is alot of info that has come out as of late, be it, the bacteria on mars, asteroids with water, moons with water beneath frozen surfaces. The case for life to exist in some form has been made. I think its only a matter of time now. Can you remember anytime in the last say 10yrs that there has been a show on tv almost everynight? I'm 33yrs old, I can only think of the little shows that came on scifi channel every so often. But now, its like every day, little by little, I think the PTB are just desensitizing the others.

Interesting times indeed, I was telling my mom that I think things have really changed alot in just the past couple yrs. We'll just have to wait and see.

mstkn28

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join