It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets DEBUNK this once and for all... CHEM-TRAILS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
When it is really cold out, and I breath out, chem-trails come out of my mouth.

Seriously, every image in this topic is a contrail.

Contrails come in many different shapes and sizes. It all depends on the aircraft, and the temperature of every inch of air, and the humidity.

Some jets have really weird air turbulence wakes behind them, so their contrails get swirly, and choppy, and "sputtery" as the OP likes to put it.

Sometimes small sections of the sky are colder than other sections, and this will cause small contrails to exist in some parts of the sky but not others. It makes it look like someone turned a contrail switch on and off.

The weird "grids" and "patterns" are normal air traffic.... It's like roads in the sky, with different lanes, and intersections...

Now, I don't doubt there are jets operated by insurance companies that go around and spray chemicals to reduce hail storms which destroy property and cause millions in damages...and also that weather manipulation is still currently being researched to do things like stop hurricanes....and also that spraying things into the air is a good way to jam radars...

..but to think this is even close to being an effective way to poison people, is RIDICULOUS!

[edit on 8-5-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Heres another of the same trail, sorry if its too big.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
over my rural town 90% of the time there are chem trails n whenever you get to a higher elevation closer to the chem trails u start feeling pains of some sort that closer you get to them. all day yesterday they we're spraying chem trails in the sky n the reason you dont see it from start to end the whole way is because MOST of the chem trail planes r infact releasing it into our atomosphere and that it causes morgelleons disease. and that theyve been doing it since 1999. thats all further information i have.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
..but to think this is even close to being an effective way to poison people, is RIDICULOUS!

ALLis0NE.....

You mean the chemtrails won't poison me?

Well, what are they for if they're not going to poison me?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

If some super smart elite group of people were trying to poison you, and they have enough money and resources to design and run huge jets capable of spraying and flying with thousands of gallons of poison. Don't you think it would be incredibly stupid to just spray it out in public?

Don't you think there is a less obvious way to poison people?

Don't you think these same people have access to your water supply, your food supply, and your everything supply?

Do you know how simple it would be for someone to fly up and get a sample of these trails and test them?

Do you know how simple it would be for someone to detect these "chemicals" IF they fall to the ground?

There are so many flaws with this conspiracy, and so many ways to put it to rest if you really want.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Ongoing dicussions on this:

Chemtrails? Need Help. 5/6/2010

Contrail Chemtrail Research Thread

The Chemtrail Hoax

Are these proof of Chemtrails or Contrails?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Full ATS search on Chemtrails - too many to list.

Why the Chemtrail Conspiracy is Unplausible, and Meteorologically Innacurate

Not sure why a new topic is needed adding nothing new to the discussion when everyone can add to the existing ones.

[edit on May 7th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

I wish we could get someone unbiased to moderate these threads. You are completely biased, pro-contrail, and you close threads based on your bias. That is why you are on my foe list.

Have a nice weekend.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by 911stinks]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

ALLis0NE.....

I'm sorry.....

I've started being an idiot in these chemtrail threads because they just drive me nuts.

I think the whole proposition is absurd beyond words.

Rule # 1 for Maybe...maybe not:

Stay out of chemtrail threads.....& reptilian threads..... & Nibiru threads!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Of all the subjects I see repeated so often on ATS the paranoia about so called "chemtrails" is the one that makes me cringe the most.

Jet planes fly very high, the outside temperature at 30,000 feet or so is around -50c. The heat and vapor from the jet engines are going to cause contrails under those conditions. Thats all it is folks, just jet engine exhaust. You are seeing a lot of them because there are a lot of people flying these days.

Just be glad those folks are flying instead of all taking a bus or you would be choking and gagging on diesel fumes.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

When I was growing up, I loved airplanes. I drew thousands of pictures of them, my Dad took me to the airport to watch them take off, we went to airshows, etc.

I never once drew a picture of an aircraft, with a trail of smoke coming out the back.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
HERE IS THE PROOF!!!

since chemmies believe that chemtrails are new (early 70s) and they are evil and going to kill us all, please click on the link provided and put in your country. then explain to me again, what the problem is.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
HERE IS THE PROOF!!!

since chemmies believe that chemtrails are new (early 70s) and they are evil and going to kill us all, please click on the link provided and put in your country. then explain to me again, what the problem is.

Yes, the cloning seems to be working.

Sorry, you have a Masonic symbol in your eye, wouldn't expect you to see anything.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

OK, forget that I was the one who posted that link. Bing a mason, surely I am the one who pilots said planes, but go to the link and tell me how we are living longer, yet chemtrails are killing us.

Just explain it to everyone here so we can discount that bit of evidence.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I guess they better increase the dosage because no one feels any effects of the poison nor can they find any of the alleged victims.

Poor effort from the NWO, I must say. It's absurd to think that they want to poison us and yet can't get it to work.

A real problem that is always overlooked by people looking for boogey men is the fact that people are flushing their prescription drugs down their toilets and poisoning the water supply for everyone. Please do not dispose of your expired drugs down the toilet. It's bad.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

ALLis0NE.....

You mean the chemtrails won't poison me?

Well, what are they for if they're not going to poison me?

They're comprised mainly of deadly dihydrogen monoxide crystals. It's been shown that almost every person coming into contact with dihydrogen monoxide dies within 100 years - although a small number have hung on a little longer.

So yes, they will kill you .......

Although that's not their actual purpose. In fact that have no purpose and anything they cause or affect is simply another example of law of unintended consequences.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

the question, is where have you got your information from to backup YOUR views? Other people who have used other people to back up their views? Truth is you will never know the truth unless you have some personal, scientific credible evidence, irefutable evidence

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Sorry, but I have no evidence that they're not trying to poison us using chemtrails.

I have to admit that evidence that someone is not doing something is hard to come by.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
I guess they better increase the dosage because no one feels any effects of the poison nor can they find any of the alleged victims.

Do you really think logical arguments will work on people hell-bent on believing in the 'Chem-Trail' conspiracy? I've seen people convinced chem-trials are responsible for every one of their aches and pains; everything from impotence & low sperm counts, headaches, diarhea, constipation to heart burn & bad breath.
It does not matter how you try to argue it, people will believe what they want to believe. To the 'believers', it does not matter that,
1. The deadliest poisons are invisible and do not form hygroscopic fog-clouds.
2. Even if true, it would have to be a conspiracy on massive proportions with no whistle-blowers amongst the ground crew, pilots, etc.
3. The cost would be enormous.
I could go on and on, but this topic has already been argued to death.
To me, there is only one oddity in all this. It does seem like proper atmospheric conditions for forming large & persistent contrails are more common lately than they have been in the past, at least in my area. But I'm just going on memory here.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

They're comprised mainly of deadly dihydrogen monoxide crystals. It's been shown that almost every person coming into contact with dihydrogen monoxide dies within 100 years - although a small number have hung on a little longer.

So yes, they will kill you .......

Although that's not their actual purpose. In fact that have no purpose and anything they cause or affect is simply another example of law of unintended consequences.

If it's just H2O crystal, why don't they show up on water vapor satellite images?

[edit on 8-5-2010 by 911stinks]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

When it is really cold out, and I breath out, chem-trails come out of my mouth.

Thank God they don't turn into clouds of hot gass.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathShield

I'm sorry, you actually believe this?? Itinsults the intelligence of EVERYONE who works in aviation!

Basically the way pilots, mechanics and other people would not have come out and said "hey the government is doing this and i helped" is because they simply are unaware of the true purpose for their actions.

That is a full diaper load, from a very hungry baby....

To think that professionals in their field wouldn't be able to see something like this, right under our noses, is INSULTING!

And, it demonstrates a lack of understanding, on your part, about the subject.

Further evidenced by this comment:

The mechanics who are working on the aircraft have no clue what it is going to be used for, their job is to fix the aircraft not to ask questions why.

Total nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join