It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

freemason watch

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Most of the members that are high in degree are required to speak Latin. as of the Illuminati does.
WOW
, no one can prove that the Illuminati are even still around, yet you know they speak latin?

But if it is the case, I look forward to learning such a language, BTW if they don't teach me it in Masonry, I'm going to blame you for getting my hopes up.

Crawl back into your cave.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
anybody that monitors the order of the brotherhood (illuminati) knows that. its been proven that all new secular orders will be used with the ''normal'' language as they see it. LATIN. research up on it. youll find a whole load.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
anybody that monitors the order of the brotherhood (illuminati) knows that.

Monitors the illuminati, really? This is amazing, how does one monitor a group which there is no concrete evidence of them still existing? Where does this monitoring take place, who monitors them?

Your ignorance is only matched by your consistantcy. Consistantcy in not knowing what you are talking about.

Geeze, its 3:04:45 AM my time, I just got home from a raising, im beat, and this is what I find on ATM, more empty Mason bashing rhetoric. Can't you guys give it a break, like take the weekend off or something.

[edit on 6/12/04 by Khonsu]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   

anybody that monitors the order of the brotherhood (illuminati) knows that. its been proven that all new secular orders will be used with the ''normal'' language as they see it. LATIN. research up on it. youll find a whole load.
Please dirrect me to the research, and proof. If you can't I think you should put your foot in your mouth, doh sorry you did that already.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khonsu

anybody that monitors the order of the brotherhood (illuminati) knows that.

Monitors the illuminati, really? This is amazing, how does one monitor a group which there is no concrete evidence of them still existing? Where does this monitoring take place, who monitors them?

Your ignorance is only matched by your consistantcy. Consistantcy in not knowing what you are talking about.

Geeze, its 3:04:45 AM my time, I just got home from a raising, im beat, and this is what I find on ATM, more empty Mason bashing rhetoric. Can't you guys give it a break, like take the weekend off or something.

[edit on 6/12/04 by Khonsu]

I would be happy if these people were to take weekends and weekdays off. It would do them a power of good
They should enjoy life and drink less coffee and become less paranoid. Life is for living.

Brother Gerard

[edit on 12-6-2004 by Gerard]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
TSAB, I admit my Latin is quite rusty *sigh*, so this will have to do in Italian:
"Siete dentro sopra la vostra testa. Rinunciato mentre siete avanti!"

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I am usually one of the first to select an e-(destruction device of choice), and wield it. While TSTB certainly has raised the collective ire, rightly deserving the derision being heaped upon (him/her/it?), I find myself unable to join in for the following reasons. The ATS mantra of "Deny Ignorance" is and has been (check posts going back to time of TSTB registering) ignored, the same mindless approach, has been used in regards to Freemasonry (I have no idea about posts on other subjects, but I can extrapolate). There is no discussion with TSTB, no exchange of ideas, claims will be made, they will be unsupported, devoid of links, references, even an anecdote, the unsubstantiated post dwindles in value to zero. In response to the various replies to TSTB drivel there has been nothing more than a weak reiteration of the former (For TSTB benefit, this is the equivalent of a three year old pointing at a dog and saying "cat", it's cute at first but when a twelve or thirteen year old does it, parents worry, and there are whispers of a "school far away"). Through the repeated calls of "cat" I have elected to not respond to TSTB's uncorroborated prattle; I can only hope that some form of remedial intervention can be made by whatever institution has guardianship of TSTB, and that he/she/it can contribute to society in some small and insignificant way. Living life with "non compus mentis" (sorry MA, compis means crossroads, compus means intellect) scrawled next to your name is less than edifying existence, unless of course your institution has tapioca on Saturday nights, then it�s a push. So I plead to the Brethren here assembled, regard TSTB as nothing more than a small speed bump on Highway ATS, happy motoring.

[edit on 12/6/2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   

From Mirthful Me
(For TSTB benefit, this is the equivalent of a three year old pointing at a dog and saying "cat", it's cute at first but when a twelve or thirteen year old does it, parents worry, and there are whispers of a "school far away").
OMG that has to be one the funniest and most true allegories I have heard.

[edit on 12-6-2004 by Darktalon]

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   
(sorry MA, compis means crossroads, compus means intellect)

No sweat, MM - every least trace of every letter, character or figure - every apparent malapropism - every mixed metaphor - serves a purpose clear only to close observers such as yourself. I am glad that you noticed the junction up ahead.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
opinions are what they are. fact is fact. opinions may dwell in fact. because most people arent ready. still, when we have credible information, we have the awareness of existence. can any of you find any credible existence???

as i have...

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
^ yeah, yeah, blah blah blah whatever, where is this fact you speak of, where is the evidence? You've provided none.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   

opinions are what they are. fact is fact. opinions may dwell in fact. because most people arent ready. still, when we have credible information, we have the awareness of existence. can any of you find any credible existence???

If you get a moment between philosophical breakthroughs perhaps you could provide us with:

Because it's all Greek to me (I knew that idea to have us all be fluent in Latin was a bad idea).

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
This is a long thread about freemasonary. Freemasonary is a society of men who do a lot of good in this world. There are some people who will never accept that fact. There are many people who do accept that fact and they in my opinion are open minded and fair. To my masonic brethren who post here I hope to see you on the' square' some day.

Brother Gerard

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Non posso parlare il Latino, n� gli capisco la scrittura.

Accipere quam facere praestat injuriam

Aequam memento rebus in arduis servare mentem

and remember

Amor vincit omnia

[edit on 14-6-2004 by billmcelligott]

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   

still, when we have credible information, we have the awareness of existence. can any of you find any credible existence???

We are still waiting for your evidence.
I still suggest you are in over your head, and should quit while you are ahead.

If you really have this evidence, now is the time to share with us! But, in English only. Please.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I still suggest you are in over your head, and should quit while you are ahead.
I think after his first post he was over his head. DTOM, always trying to give the misguided some loving help

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If the masons are nothing but a good charitable organization why join? I already belong to such an organization of brotherly love and relief. I can do all the charity work I care to do right down the street at the church. Plus I get to play piano, I have everything I need plus long sermons

why should I join the Masons?

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
If the masons are nothing but a good charitable organization why join? I already belong to such an organization of brotherly love and relief. I can do all the charity work I care to do right down the street at the church. Plus I get to play piano, I have everything I need plus long sermons

THERE ARE MANY , MANY THOUSANDS THAT DO BOTH.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe

Umm... I'm sorry to say this, but what makes you think we want you to join the Freemasons? Freemasonry does not, nor has it ever, tried to "convince" people to join, and we're certainly not here to convince you to join. I myself am only interested in you allowing those who want to join to do so without verbal molestation.

To reiterate, Masonry is not in the business of convincing people to join. It's up to you to decide you want to join, and if you don't want to join, I assure you, I will never lift a finger to convince you otherwise.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Well, first of all, no one is asking you TO join. A man joins if he wants to associate with good men, learn moral lessons that make him a better man, offer him a place to serve his fellow men, and have a good time doing it.

If you feel you are doing that now, where you are, then obviously there is no reason for you to join.

I just have one question: Why the animosity?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join