It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

freemason watch

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
Can you guys give some examples of things that would cause this to happen? I mean I know the obvious things, but what are some things that would constitute a Masonic trial?

1. Anything that constitutes "gross immorality" is considered a Masonic offense. This would include spousal abuse, habitual drunkeness, etc.

2. Being convicted of a crime in the profane courts could trigger Masonic charges. In most jurisdictions, if a Brother is convicted of a felony, he is automatically expelled without a Masonic trial. If convicted of a misdemeanor, charges may be filed if the crime in question involves immorality.

3. Violations of any clause in the Obligations in the several degrees.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The grand lodge of California (GLoCA) allows us to ask men if they have CONSIDERED joining masonry (I know that is a fine distinction, but its there) or to invite them to lodge for open house, or to give them information about joining, but we cannot take an application and ask them to fill it out.

Massachussets, it is my understanding, does allow direct recruiting. Either way, a man makes up his mind of his own free will and accord... no one puts a gun to his head and tells him to join.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by theron dunn
Either way, a man makes up his mind of his own free will and accord... no one puts a gun to his head and tells him to join.

I understand, It's something you can't do unless you really want to, and what's more, it has to be for the right reasons. I just wondered if a Mason could get in trouble with the lodge for any kind of recruiting or if it was a slap-on-the-wrist type thing. I think the fact that you guys have your own laws and trials and such is fascinating.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
well, a man could get in trouble IF his grand lodge forbade recruiting, for unmasonic conduct. Part of the obligation is to obey all the laws, rules and regulations appartaining to the degree and to constitution and edicts of the grand lodge under which the same is [chartered].

Realistically, a man would be asked to stop, talked to, counselled, and chastised LONG before masonic charges would be brought. That is the LAST resort, as no one wants to have a masonic trial.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Hey guys - I hate to break it to you but there are STILL people on ATS who are linking to the "freemasonrywatch.org" site to try and prove their point or back up their claims!

Oh man that site "freemasonrywatch.org" - I just have to hand it to the Fundamentalists - they are VERY skilled Propaganda Artists! I think that it is highly evident to people who review that site with an Even Eye - that it is HIGHLY BIASED/Slanted with an Anti-Masonic Agenda! Listen a LOT of stuff is taken OUT OF CONTEXT by the Creators of that site! Unless you lived in the Conditions of the 1800's or the first half of the 1900's - I would be very careful when interpreting the words of people who lived in this era!

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
FREEMASONSRYWATCHWATCH

www.fremasonrywatchwatch.com...

Of course the real truth is revealed under this site , to which I happily plead guilty.

Hope they think its as funny as I do.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
That link did`nt work try this one if you want a look.
www.freemasonrywatch.org...
I dont see them trying to sell a book?and why would they when all the info is on the site.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Thats because he left out an e:

-> www.freemasonrywatchwatch.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
I dont see them trying to sell a book?and why would they when all the info is on the site.

Might as well close that site down, it has been copy and pasted everywhere from here to peoples own sites.

It is hardly information and due to the total lack of anything good to say about Freemasonry only shows that it is a hate site.

If it were informative, respectable etc it would show Freemasonry as it is performed and followed by the majority of members, with a cautionary note that there are also claims of... some members have been involved in.... Like with all organisation there are going to be a few that take advantage of their position, membership etc.

I would imagine that the author of this site is either an expelled member, some one who did not pass the ballot stage or some one who found religion, and through their interpretation, as with many that find, rather than grow up with, a religuos faith tend to be over sellous [sp] and some what fanatical. Almost as if trying to make up for the years they didn't believe.

Not necessarily bad, but I am sure slander, bering false witness and all that is a sin in most if not all religions.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
Thats because he left out an e:

-> www.freemasonrywatchwatch.com...

No ones perfect?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

So the amazon button top middle of your link page means ?

The entire project is designed to sell Books , Tapes and Videos.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bondi
Might as well close that site down, it has been copy and pasted everywhere from here to peoples own sites.

Agreed.
The infamous freemason watch site, has to be one of the most extreme site on the internet.

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 03:08 AM
link   
im just wondering why i keep hearing about satanic groups being caught while doing certain sacrifices in desserted areas, then being tied to masonic groups. can anyone explain that? how is that not satanic?

im not saying all masons are evil, but why do we hear about these strange things that happen? im sure im not the only one that watches a&e, discovery or those documentaries, i cant name any speciffic episodes right now. ill try later though..

if my posts dont make much sense sometimes all i have to say is two words, WAKE AND BAKE. heheheh...

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Quote: "I keep hearing about Satanic groups being caught while doing certain Sacrifices in deserted areas & them being tied to Masonic groups."

You keep hearing this from WHOM? Do you have any REAL SOLID Evidence or PROOF of this Event actually Occurring or of it being tied to any LEGITIMATE Masonic Group? Or is it all just hearsay & Rumors & Propaganda? If it’s the latter then why are you spreading it?

[edit on 14-1-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
im just wondering why i keep hearing about satanic groups being caught while doing certain sacrifices in desserted areas, then being tied to masonic groups. can anyone explain that? how is that not satanic?

im not saying all masons are evil, but why do we hear about these strange things that happen? im sure im not the only one that watches a&e, discovery or those documentaries, i cant name any speciffic episodes right now. ill try later though..

You get Satanic rituals tied to many organisations, even other religious sectors have had their flock and clergy caught dabbling. It is just that due to the suspiscians made of Freemasonry you always remember them. If you hear a Christian was caught sacrificing a goat, you would automitically think they weren't Christian then.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
when you guys watch the discovery channel you automatically think its true right? what about channels like a&e? exactly my point, credible sources...

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   

when you guys watch the discovery channel you automatically think its true right? what about channels like a&e? exactly my point, credible sources...

Not always. The Discovery Channel does show a lot of conspiracy programmes.

It's all a question of research. If you see something that you think might be true, you have to hit it from many different angles.
The first thing I always check are the sources that might discredit the story. At this stage you can normally find out wether or not the story is worth persuing - some have such glaring holes in them that you can immediately discount them.
Then I move onto those that are for the theory.
If it's a website, one way to help you out is to look at other stories therein and check their credibility. If a site is claiming that Freemasons worship the devil, yet have a link to a story claiming that the Earth is flat, you can normally safely assume that the website's credibility is up for questioning and therefore so is the content and the story.

If the content of the website does support the theory though, I then move onto looking at background. So for example, if I were looking at a conspiracy regarding JFK and the mafia being involved in his death, I would move onto the mafia and JFK as two separate subjects and see if I myself could find any other links. In this subject, I would then go into specifics - look at the car, the angles, the weather, all sorts of minor details.
Only then would I start forming an opinion.

And that's the thing about conspiracy theories. You have to look at everything, and you can't take one single thing for granted. Although there are some sources that are more credible than others, you can never take their word as fact. Even the best news sites make mistakes sometimes.

So to get back to your main point. Even though you might have seen something on a TV channel such as Discovery, you need to do a lot of research yourself before you can form an opinion on the subject.
Use Google. It's your best friend.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I haven't seen any real stories about such a thing ever happening.

I've seen several different shows on those channels about Masonry, fraternities, secret societies, etc. But I've never seen any that links these groups to satanism or sacrifice.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This is addressed to Masonic brothers only. If you're not a Freemason, then simply skip past this post and quit reading this -- right now -- and move on to the next post. Thank you very much.

Brothers, I have a question for you here. Please share your opinion. Don't worry: non-Masons will not be able to access the tyled question.

If you're a brother and were denied access, you can get access by clicking here.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yxboom
This is addressed to Masonic brothers only. If you're not a Freemason, then simply skip past this post and quit reading this -- right now -- and move on to the next post. Thank you very much.

Brothers, I have a question for you here. Please share your opinion. Don't worry: non-Masons will not be able to access the tyled question.

If you're a brother and were denied access, you can get access by clicking here.

Why dont you just ask the question?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join