It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

freemason watch

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Do you have to have an immediate family member that is a mason in order to join OES? what are the requirements?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by avs190
Check out the information contained at franklyspeakingtheamx.com you may go away better informed, or at least questioning your position.

I used to listen to Frank (from franklyspeakingtheamx.com) every morning - He is (was) a local radio DJ in my hometown... He has alot of interesting views on alot of issues, althoug over the last couple of years he has drifted more to the local "conspiracy theorist" position. He actually managed to get himself kicked off the air, but he's working on getting his own station. I will say this for Frank - He is an intelligent individual and if you think he has false information I can tell you he would want you to tell him about it. He had a non censored, non screened forum section on his show where local people could call and argue or agree with him, whatever the case. I urge some of you Masons to contact him, I know he would be glad to know if he is posting false info on his site. IMHO he is looking for the truth.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
My opinion on frank is not too high at the moment, check my post about his site a couple pages back. If you view him in such a positive light and feel that he is indeed in search of the truth, then you should invite him to this site so he can see some of the light. But in all honesty I could really care less.

HOTEP

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Thanks, Bill. I do not qualify for OES as there are no Masons in my family anywhere. I found the Women's Masonry site. They seem a small group, with Lodges in only three US cities: New York, L.A. and Washington DC. Perhaps Co-Masonry is the answer.
Thank you for your interest.

Agreed its not easy, but there are aproximately 1,000,000 female Masons.

If there is not a Lodge near you start one.

OES, well I could adopt you if you like.

It would be a shame, if your interested and there is no support.

OES requirements:
Affiliated Master Masons in good standing,
the wives
daughters
legally adopted daughters
mothers
widows
sisters
half sisters
granddaughters
stepmothers

stepdaughters
stepsisters
daughters-in-law
grandmothers
great granddaughters
nieces
great nieces
mothers-in-law
sisters-in-law

You have to know someone.

[edit on 11-6-2004 by billmcelligott]

[edit on 11-6-2004 by billmcelligott]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Yes Bill, given DTOM's performance on this site and the high respect shes earned of so many brethren I don't think she would have a problem at all getting into the OES, as she would have MM's from all over the earth vouching for her.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

I'll bet there are more people like mee who have a new positive attitude toward Masonry, than the ATSers who remain anti-Mason.

Add one to that list. I have been feverishly searching for information and I have almost come to the decision to petition. I haven't come to a final decision yet, but I can DEFINITELY say that since I started posting on this site (very recently) My attitude about Masonry has drastically changed. Even If I never join, I still now believe that it is an honorable organization, thanks in no small part to this bunch of fellows...

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khonsu
Yes Bill, given DTOM's performance on this site and the high respect shes earned of so many brethren I don't think she would have a problem at all getting into the OES, as she would have MM's from all over the earth vouching for her.

All right, I admit it, I'm really DTOM's long lost Uncle Mirthful. Her family having evolved beyond my simian state has left me feeling rather cast out. I know many are saying: MM you're all rough, and scraggly, and earth toned; DTOM is so smooth and... blue? How could this be? Well, when my brother Jerkful and I were first "stretching our legs" so to speak we met up with some beautiful sea monkey girls, we were both smitten but I was too independent, so only Jerkful became a family man, I spent my time learning the Craft. After years of Fox Maidens and other such distractions (Mystery Religions and such), I set forth to find my roots.. which led to ATS, and my niece DTOM. The skeptics are certainly entitled to their opinion, but why do you think our last names are the same? That would be "Me" to the dull and slow witted. Case closed. I'll vouch for you DTOM, your journey to Light can begin.

p.s. Jerkful was always Mom's fave.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Really, Mirthful?

I'm astounded, because I have my own tale to relate. As you know, my family are also known as the "Canadian T'ai Chi Beans." Unfortunately, our handwriting has never been great, and when representatives of our family first travelled to the United States, they were asked to write out their names. Well, various things happened. First, the "Chi" was written all smooshed together, so that the C was thought to be an O, the h was thought to be an n, and the i was lost. So people began thinking that word was "on."

For a while, the family was known as the Canadian T'ai On Beans. Unfortunately, cousin Milver had a very unique stuttering condition, which caused him to write letters several times in a row. Sadly, he seemed to transcribe "T'ai" as "T'aaai." Cousin Milver's sister, Mouldy, often inverted letters, so that the word looked like "T'eaai." The apostrophe got extended by the gradfather of that family as he wrote the name on his deathbed, and began to look like an "r," making the word "Treaai." Finally, the final a and i were written too close together, forming "Tread."

For the longest time, the family was known as the "Canadian Tread On Beans." Sadly, some of the American branches of the family decided they shouldn't be known as Canadian anymore. Everytime there would be family reunions, as the name was being spoken, several American families would express their displeasure at the word "Canadian" by shouting "DON'T!" right after it was said. Because of the vagueries of transcription and a truly lazy reunion secretary, the family's name began to be recorded as the "Canadian Don't Tread On Beans."

Now, right before DTOM was born, my branch of the family borke off, and sadly misstated the name "Canadian" in the census as "Kennedy." That's right, my real name is "Alex Kennedy Don't Tread On Beans."

I now must admit it... the sea monkeys you met, MM? In fact, they were members of a distaff offshoot American branch of the family who had dropped the "Canadian" altogether. The child of the union was given your last name, rather than "Beans." Thus, the child was known as "Don't Tread On Me." This makes me DTOM's uncle (don't ask me how that happened), and makes her Masonic Credentials indisputable. And any OES representative who wants to argue about it is cordially invited to come box me!

[edit on 11-6-2004 by AlexKennedy]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
My grandfather was a Mason. As a researcher of this secret society at a highly selective American college, it has been my experience that this group is Satanic, derived from Muslim meaning adversary to the church. Mozart, Voltaire, Washington, and Franklin are among some of the more famous.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MSAON
My grandfather was a Mason. As a researcher of this secret society at a highly selective American college, it has been my experience that this group is Satanic, derived from Muslim meaning adversary to the church. Mozart, Voltaire, Washington, and Franklin are among some of the more famous.
So your grandfather was satanic? What college? What experience? What prof? What was derived from Muslim meaning?

[edit on 11-6-2004 by Darktalon]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MSAON

Three posts in your young ATS career, and three times it contains the phrase "a highly selective American college", credibility starts with content supported by fact (or at least plausible theory), delivered concisely, and within the context of an existing forum (or it should be a "new topic"); not pretentious arrogance. I'm sure that the concept of expostulative writing is taught at the "highly selective American college" you attend. I would like to know under what discipline one could research the subject of Freemasonry (I also take it to mean this is a graduate level exercise). Hope your village finds you soon, before you starve, or get run over by an ox cart, or something.

[edit on 11/6/2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hehe. "Highly selective college".

Is it the one with the non-toxic crayons, safety scissors and brown paper, where you only get access to the glue pot and glitter if you are supervised?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I think its under a bridge somewhere, where all selected trolls hide out from the light of day, only venturing out at night to snipe at good men...

Ya think?

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Of course, they are satanic, and come with their own language as well. Most of the members that are high in degree are required to speak Latin. as of the Illuminati does. Dont you all see how they try to be god-like with certain convergences?

They have wierd meetings of their own kind, and are no doubt tied to many other secret society branches. Many presidents were masons. Im not gonna get into that. What i will get into is how they have different degrees of societies which are placed there to hide the one that dwells behind it. In other words, they have different cults that are greater than the ones that lay before it. Just like certain businesses are. For example the Omega Agency.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Latin huh.

E pluribus quantum. Tempus fugit. Trollus non compis mentis interruptus.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
topsecretombomb,

Dude - All I can say to you is if you keep posting like that, these guys are going to tear you apart... Try substantiating what you say with some kind of proof, say, a link to an article, something besides "I'm not a Mason, but I know more about Masonry that Masons do". I had the same notions and misconceptions you had when I first started posting here - I just asked instead of making an ass of myself spouting crap I knew nothing about. I'm no worldly scholar, in fact these guys really have the ability to make you feel grossly undereducated, however - If you just ask questions instead of making statements you can't back up, you will have much better luck finding the information you're looking for... You might even change your mind... I did.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
Of course, they are satanic, and come with their own language as well. Most of the members that are high in degree are required to speak Latin. as of the Illuminati does. Dont you all see how they try to be god-like with certain convergences?

They have wierd meetings of their own kind, and are no doubt tied to many other secret society branches. Many presidents were masons. Im not gonna get into that. What i will get into is how they have different degrees of societies which are placed there to hide the one that dwells behind it. In other words, they have different cults that are greater than the ones that lay before it. Just like certain businesses are. For example the Omega Agency.

Are you for real............ are you taking medication and have overdossed tonight?. I suggest that you seek medical help NOW and keep away from any sharp objects as in my opinion you are very eccentric/mad. When you return to planet Earth you will then realise that what you have said is the product of a deeply troubled and deluded mind. The freemasons do not plot against society and seek to bring in this so called New World Order. We are not satanic. We are not reptiles or aliens. We are people who want to make the world a better place for all its people. I suspect that you will not believe this; but on your return to reality you may accept some of the things that I have said. Best of luck on getting better.

Brother Gerard

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Bill, Khonsu, Alex, Mirthful Me, my friends, I am so touched by your kindness. You all are truly wonderful and a credit to Masonry!
I really, truly have no qualifying relatives as I come from a line of Eastern European Catholics. So, OES is out. I will investigate Co-Masonry. It seems the most likely alternative. I found they have an online form to request information.

[edit on 11-6-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb

Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Guess what TSAB, I took 2 years of Latin in high school
. What does that make me???

If you took a deep breath and actually read some of the posts by the Masons, what they stand for, you would no longer be misled as to their motives. And, btw, how do you come up with this information? Do you know any Masons?
Furthermore, I don't know as I'd go around agreeing with someone who has the dubious distinction of having negative points and two warnings after only FOUR posts.

[edit on 11-6-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
DTOM:

Trust me when I say this, that if you approach Eastern Star, they will FIND a way to let you join.... these men are being half serious half humorous... really, if you want to join, just ask... any of us will verify that you are a distant relative... shoot, its true... we are ALL related if you go back far enough.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join