It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii governor announces 'exact' place of Obama birth. No wonder there is confusion!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
reply to post by K J Gunderson

The lie is that he spent millions in defens of THIS TOPIC.

You claim Obama has spent a large amount of money to cover up his birthplace. Just wondering if you have a legit source for that information.

LOL!

Awesome! You got a star for that. That is just super. Look, there is a reason I am asking you for a quote or a link. Can you provide one? Just go back. You seem to think I made a claim? Can you find where I made that claim for me? I see a quote and all but um...I am not sure you actually read that one. Can you see what it is you quoted? Can you tell me what that sentence means? Just curious, thanks!

[edit on 6-5-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

My own long form birth certificate lists my father's and mother's race as "White". It doesn't list my own race. Maybe they think that if your parents are white, chances are good that you are too? Maybe they think that one parent is african and one is caucasion like on the President's CoLB, that people can draw their own conclusions?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ventian

And so goes the Birther conspiracy.

Birthers have more legitimate claims than the truthers do. They have self admission from several people. Don't expect this to end it.

That's nice, its no wonder that most people laugh at the Birthers.

I guess what you are saying is that all the family members, survivors and First Responders at www.nyccan.org... mean nothing in the light of the birthers quest for President Obamas birth certificate?

I take personal exception to what you wrote because even a blind man can see that there is something wrong with what we have been told about 9/11.

You make an false, ignorant statement about the event that took my lungs and I cant even let you know what I think of you as a Man because it would get my post deleted.

Birthers are nothing more than neocons who are only happy if it is their guy in office doing dirt, they are also called the "Tea Party"
I would go so far as to say that many birthers are secretly worried about what would happen if 9/11 is reopened.

They would rather let the people behind 9/11 go free than see their party painted in a bad light, it is the truth as spoken to me by someone I know is credible and knowledgeable.

The fact is that many Truthers secretly see the Birthers as idiots and understand the damage done to America by Bush was so great that it is a miracle that there is not famine and open war on the streets of America today.

They can appreciate that although things are bad they could always be worse, one thing I can think of that is worse than our present Government is rule by the "birthers" and the "tea party".

President Obama is not perfect but he is a whole hell of a lot better than the "Tea Party" and the campaign to reelect him has already started.

I will support it fully as will many Truthers because they know that the neocons will never tell the truth about 9/11 but a Wild card Obama administration just might, especially if it will give them an edge closer to election time.

3000 People incinerated and then blown up and the Tea Party demands President Obamas Birth Certificate?

I would tell them to get lost too!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
For the record, the official statement from Dr. Chiyome Fukino. This is dated October 31, 2008.

For the record, the official statement II from
Dr. Chiyome Fukino.. This is dated July 27, 2009.

Both reference original records.

The first references "original birth certificate". The second references "original vital records." I presume that both are referring to the same document.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by samhouston1886

Soooooooo, but inference, all/most "birthers" are also 9/11 OS supporters?

I cant' recall when I've seen a post so rife with generalizations.

Consider that there could be a whole collection of people with questions about the President's eligibility, that have nothing more in common than those questions. It certainly seems likely to me, just based upon the responses in this thread.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Originally posted by sandmannc40
B. H. Obama Jr. was not born there Barry was born there. I wish these people who are lying for Obama would get their stories correct. Barry was born in Hawaii not B.H. Obama Jr.

B.H.Obama Jr. did not show up on the scene until Obama was in his late teens. By the way I don't think Obama is using Jr. So the lies continue.

Wow. I can't believe I find myself missing the birthers who at least know their butt from a hole in the ground.

According to his birth certificate here:
www.factcheck.org...

And the OB who delivered him and commented specifically on the uniqueness of his name...here:
www.snopes.com...

Not to mention family, birth announcements etc..

He was born Barrack Hussein Obama II

Now WTF are you talking about?

Hold on there a second chief!...... you mean to tell me you actually found birthers (plural?) who knew his butt from a whole in the ground?

That whole claim sounds fishy, I want to see your birth certificate today.
First I am going to march around your job with a gun on my hip while I carry a sign that states "its time to water the tree of Liberty".
I am going to have my friends carry similar signs with violent messages and quotes.
I am then going to yell like a manic and interrupt your gatherings.
Lastly I am going to go on to Fox News and complain that you are out of control AND that you are a tyrant!

Please don't be worried, I am just using my constitutional rights that I forgot I had, its got nothing to do with the President being a Black Man.

I can assure you even if John McCain was doing this the tea party would be just as outraged.

I tell you its not enough to Vote for Obama, we have to go grass roots to get him support or we will end up with a neocon tea party fascist in the White house.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I've always skimmed over anything "Birther" related. Some of it was by conditioning, some by embarrassment of the parties involved in accusations (Orly Taitz for example).

But I'm REALLY wondering now. The accusations don't seem so ridiculous to me anymore.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886
First I am going to march around your job with a gun on my hip while I carry a sign that states "its time to water the tree of Liberty".

Are you talking about this guy? He wasn't carrying a sign that I can see.

Source
On Tuesday, MSNBC’s Contessa Brewer fretted over health care reform protesters legally carrying guns: "A man at a pro-health care reform rally...wore a semiautomatic assault rifle on his shoulder and a pistol on his hip....there are questions about whether this has racial overtones....white people showing up with guns." Brewer failed to mention the man she described was black.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Jenna]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I think the Columbia angle is just as compelling as the birth certificate.

How could he have gone to Columbia University, and yet, no one ever remembers seeing him, having a beer with him, or passing him in the hallway?

There are way too many holes in Obama's life. End of story.

Most people born in the United States can post their birth certificate, show pictures of their birth (smiling grandparents in the background), have passed by the same hospital a dozen times since, and their doctor might even be alive somewhere (mine is and I'm Obama's age). I still have my footprints stamped on a piece of paper! It's just not a big deal to show proof of birth for most people. No mystery or intrigue about it... it's part of the trail you left behind the minute you were born.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Deception, deceptions, lies and smiles. Just get to the next election, whatever the cost.

Who are these people and why do we elect them? Either Republicans or Democrates-the inside clubers.

I feel one of my Sarah Palin rants coming on! and ... I still can't believe people think they got the better end of the deal by electing Obama/Biden.

One thing for sure, we know EVERYTHING there is to know about Palin and McCain-no stone was left untouched on either of them. The MSM should be ashamed of themselves and definitely not calling themselves a news outfit.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddogron
hmmm... still wondering what the true story is here on this subject

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f61af919f30.jpg[/atsimg]

You are in luck! The true story is easily available if you can peel yourself away from the teabagger and birther kook websites long enough to read a few paragraphs:

Arizona has backed off on it's "birther kook" law in favor of facing reality. They could have asked Obama for his birth certificate but they would look pretty stupid being given a URL to the one he posted on the web in the presidential campaign. The reason being is that the one he posted is exactly what the Arizona Government would want to see if Obama wanted an Arizona Driver's License, according to their DMW:

"Birth Certificate issued by any state, territory or possession of the US. A hospital record/certificate and California Certified Abstract of Birth are not acceptable."

mvd.azdot.gov...

Note they specifically state that the teabagger "Hospital-Style" birth certificates would be unacceptable.

Arizona: Citizenship Bill Is Shelved
www.nytimes.com...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
So KJ, I'm guessing you think it's just a reference to heritage when Michelle Obama says Obama is a Kenyan, and that Kenya is the country of his birth.

Like I keep saying, unless you want to tell me that on St. Patrick's day I am looking at nothing but people straight from Ireland talking about how proud they are to be irish. Can anyone explain that to me or does it feel good to keep ignoring valid points and just repeat the same questions?

That by itself is nothing odd, I'm sure they're proud of it and it was a reason why he was so popular, but with the all Kenyan issue and this, I guess that explains this issue won't die But I also think this BC issue is designed to make the opposition furious.

Please learn to end a sentence once in a while. There is not a nuch of Kenyan issues. There are almost none but they keep getting repeated. This will not die because people keep starting threads based on lies and when they are proven wrong, they just go and start another thread based on the same lies. You are mistaking lots of issues for repetition of the same few lies.

And if so, why would Obama make a joke about it himself at the white house correspondence dinner? Doesn't that just fuel the opposing side?

Some of the people writing his jokes work at the Daily Show where birthers are little more than a joke too crazy to really spend time mocking. I can only guess he was making fun of you. You know, like G.W. was making fun of dead soldiers when he joked about the WMDs he sent them to die for that he never found. Ha ha. Presidents should not be commedians. Vice presidents are the funny ones.

I've always been skeptical of the certificate of live birth, and I think this case is building slowly. Either by people who really are seeking the truth or a way of controlling Obama by dangling a threat and also getting the people worked up over it.

Why have you been skeptical? That is what many of them say on the top. Look into it if you are so skeptical. You say always so I have to assume you have had some time to look into it but since you are STILL skeptical, obviously you have not. I guess you are not really that interested in the truth?

Nothing is building slowly. This "case" has gotten no bigger, gathered no evidence, momentum, or legitimate concern.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The link between birthers and truthers is bogus.

This is a distraction topic from really important issues.
Seriously what is more important Obama citizenship, or the death of 3000 people and the subsequent change in American foreign policy resulting in thousands of more deaths and injuries.

Obama citizenship is the least of our collective worries when you consider the big picture.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Its pretty obvious Obama is hiding something. He refuses to just release the files and put an end to the debate. Instead he signs an executive order to seal his records. Never mind that he campaigned on transparency and open government. What a hypocrite!

He has practically lied about everything he campaigned on. He voted for the banker bailout. He is escalating the wars.. etc.

The guy is a fraud plain and simple. He may as well wipe his backside with the Constitution.

The government has been proven to lie to the people over and over about pretty much everything that they are involved in and the defenders here like KJ Gunderson can't understand why people don't trust their god Obama the almighty savior. What a joke!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

are you not responding? I would like to hear your opinions as to why the link with your BC is considerably more creased than the one I provided?

Needy much? I left my house for a little bit. I will be leaving again later. I might do other things at some point as well. Sorry if I leave ATS suddenly but I was not aware I had to check out with you first.

Why is it more creased? Well, do you know how a flatbed scanner works as opposed to holding something between your fingers at an angle, accenting the folds?

I realize it could have gotten folded from one place to another, but it also could be intentionally folded because people speculated that it was not real since it was creased. And do you have a link of a different certificate of live birth that looks like Obamas?

So you know a perfectly reasonably reason why it would be more creased and yet you choose to come up with a more conspiratorial reason anyway? You are looking for the truth or you are looking to make up anything that might help your already set belief?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

reply to post by K J Gunderson

no, I'm saying it's obvious they over creased it after people speculated it was a fake with no creases. Which this is also the first time I heard that this was a NEW birth certificate since you are assuming he lost his original one because your mom lost yours. Can you provide me with someone's BC that looks like this one? I provided you with a link of a BC that looks different from this one.

You are just messing with me now, right? You have to be. I cannot even believe you are still going on about the creases but I feel like I am suddenly stuck in a twilight zone episode.

Yes, you provided one that did look different. AND I ALREADY RESPONDED WITH ONE THAT LOOKS THE SAME HERE!!!!!

We did this dance already.

You are also forgetting that the one you posted goes against what you believe because the one you are trying to use to refute the one I posted is called a "Certificate of Live Birth" as well and since that is one of the reasons you think it is fake, then they both must be, right?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Kj, if you really don't know why "birther" is an insult, then I'll call you a "faither" and we'll see if you get upset.

You already called me faither and I ignored it the first time. How about you just keep on doing it. If I get upset, then I guess no one needs to explain anything to me. How long should we give it? I am sorry you want to pretend to be offended by "birther" because your masters told you to reject it but failed to explain to you WHY. Unfortunately, that part is important. If you do not know why you are offended, then you cannot really be offended.

I am honestly asking. I am not asking just to argue. Why is it an insult? Why would "faither" be insulting? I do not get either one and would really like to know. If you do not know, then do not pretend to get upset at my using it. Your call.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

And he also signed an affidavit that swore he never used any aliases.

Another lie that will be obfuscated in one of the greatest coverups in history.

The thing is, people always cry, "If this is a cover up, how come no one is talking? Surely not everyone involved would remain silent!"

Of course they are talking, and no one is listening.

No one in Hawaii has the legal right to say *anything* about his "place of birth" unless he gave specific written permission, *or* he allows it to be said and doesn't confront the person speaking. Either way, since it has been publicized, legally they are indebted to show the real certificate, not the COLB, as it is no longer private. It has been stated to the press, not denied by the president and therefore no longer a private matter.

You cannot have it both ways. When a person makes a statement that is supposed to be "factual", they can be sued to prove it. Pretty simple.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Thank you for clearing that up. I was not sure what part of "lie" was not getting translated properly but hopefully it is all settled now.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
A certificate of live birth, and a certification of live birth are two different things. I find it hard to believe that the President of the US could not talk the State of Hawaii into producing the certification with all of the information on it.
In my opinion, by sealing that, and sealing his college records, he is hiding something really BIG.
Whether that is the actual place of birth, or fraud for funding for college.
Why not release the records and let everyone move on? No matter what direction that moves us in?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join