It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii governor announces 'exact' place of Obama birth. No wonder there is confusion!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

sweet. me, too. let's both keep posting inane posts ad infinitum.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Snopes posted what they believed to be facts. When they were corrected they changed it. Come on.

Edit to correct code

[edit on Thu May 6th, 2010 by damwel]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

Snopes posted what they believed to be facts. When they were corrected they changed it. Come on.

I rest my case. The only horse getting beat is this picture.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by filosophia]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
KJ, whenever you're ready to elaborate on your facts. I noticed that you are quick to call someone a liar without elaborating your own case. So if you make a claim without any evidence to back it up, it's dismissible.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

world net daily is too biased to be a credible source, and most people's birth certificates look like fake, considering they look different in every state. My gf's birth certificate looks like she made it herself with MS paint (not photoshop!).

just sayin, carry on

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
reply to post by K J Gunderson

1. I'm not talking about his McDonald's birth certificate he found in a happy meal

Since that is a point with a number and everything I have to assume it is a claim? Can you prove he got it from a happy meal?

2. How? It doesn't look like this birth certificate www.wnd.com...

LOL. It says "Certificate of Live Birth" right on top. That is one of the arguements against the posted one so I guess that debunks this one too?

Yes, they change over time but unfortunately, that is an old one and this [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/718f6b87603e.jpg[/atsimg] is a current one. Can you provide a more contemporary example? Can you also provide an example that does not rely on debunking one of the causes very one points?

3. Why two? Seems odd

Two different papers. My city used to have two different papers and now we only have one. Nothing odd about that.

4. But now showing it to the public

Is that a question? A rebuttal? Not sure what you are getting at.

5. Pelosi? You're kidding right? The same person who stopped impeachment trials of Bush. She's real trustworthy. Not!

Then see what you can do about changing the fact that it was her job to confirm him and she did. If you do not like how our leaders are ELECTED, maybe the USA is not for you.

6. Oh, a bill that forces us to believe he is from Hawaii, how fascist. What bill is this by the way? Patriot Act II?

No, not that bill. The bill that congress VOTED ON to agree to end this BS waste of time nonsense. No one was forced to do anything and the law does not force YOU TO BELIEVE ANYTHING AT ALL.

7. Debatable (Diebold)

Not debatable - polls show he was expected to win by far and exit polls show people claimed to vote for him by a vast majority. Sorry.

8. You're opinion, not fact.

Nope, it is a fact. The kenyan birht certificates - fakes. The claims about his grandmother - a lie. It goes on like that.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

new thread for every new piece of evidence you try to persuade people against with your little picture of a horsie.

Awesome point.

I really love how birthers demonstrate their ability to read, pay attention to detail, put 2 and 2 together, and just generally be aware.

Thank you yet again for proving birthers have a hard time paying attention to static type and images. It is not my pic and I never posted it.

If it were true that each thread were due to a new piece of evidence then how about I go count all the threads. In the meantime, you put all the different pieces of evidence together. We will see how the numbers match up, ok?

[edit on 6-5-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

You are saying the certificate of live birth is a current birth certificate? Which is why it has no creases in it. But why would he use a newly produced BC and not one that is 30+ years old? More of a reason to doubt it. If it was 30+ years old, different story, you are presenting a brand new BC. Did the old one get lost?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The "two" referred to two different hospitals. Explain that.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

KJ, whenever you're ready to elaborate on your facts. I noticed that you are quick to call someone a liar without elaborating your own case. So if you make a claim without any evidence to back it up, it's dismissible.

Just let me know where i failed to do so and I am all over it.

Let me be the first to apologize for maybe reading a different thread, getting something to eat, or going to smoke up so I can deal with this nonsense a little better. So if I failed to get back to you on something in a timely manner, just point it out and I will make ammends.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

okay so I'm not a "birther" but thanks anyways, I don't go around calling you a "faither" for your faith in the system. Keep the insults to a minimum or I'll report you.

And besides, you just say stuff without backing it up.

Kenyan birth certificates-- fake. No proof? How can you know for sure other than your faith in the system?

[edit on 6-5-2010 by filosophia]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
you have to wonder how much of a payoff was offered to lie like that. one thing I'm sure of is Obama is an enemy of the United States and was not born in Hawaii. those who do not believe this are fools. all you have to do is look at what he has done while in office and you will see that he and Bush are a tag team trying to destroy this country. but of course he is half black and will not be criticized, gotta love it

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You are saying the certificate of live birth is a current birth certificate?

Yes and if you did even the slightest bit of research you would know that to be true as well.

Which is why it has no creases in it.

Huh? Obama's has creases in it? Mine is a digital image of someone else's to show you what a current one looks like were you to ask for yours.

But why would he use a newly produced BC and not one that is 30+ years old?

The same reason as me. My mom lost mine when I was a kid. What are we do to besides get a new copy?

More of a reason to doubt it. If it was 30+ years old, different story, you are presenting a brand new BC. Did the old one get lost?

How many people still have their originals?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

it's real simple, the Hawaii official said she saw the BC but did not show it to the public. That's a fact.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

wrong, there were no creases in the certificate of live birth. You can see it in the pictures

www.factcheck.org...

and since this is factcheck, the only official source that reviewed the birth certificate, will you deny it?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

okay so I'm not a "birther" but thanks anyways, I don't go around calling you a "faither" for your faith in the system. Keep the insults to a minimum or I'll report you.

I could care less what you call me but I was not aware "birther" was an insult. What is the insult, exactly? Please explain. I never meant it as derision so I need to understand how it is so?

You say you are not one so does that mean that there are birthers but those people do deserve scorn and you need to be singled out as not belonging to that group or is the word hurtful to anyone?

How is it an insult?

And besides, you just say stuff without backing it up.

LOL. That is funny. What would you like me to back up? Tell you what, back something up, ANYTHING and I will match you fact for fact. Ready, go!

Kenyan birth certificates-- fake. No proof? How can you know for sure other than your faith in the system?

One has been proven to be a forged AUSTRAILIAN birth certificate and the other one was revealed by the creator as a hoax. Or there is the simple fact that the first one that appeared had so many errors on it that not even Kenya wanted to own it. How much more proof do you need?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Maybe you should read my posts again.

Anyone of them should do.

I did and I'm waiting for the solid evidence for you to provide that Obama has spent "millions" to hide the "truth." Just curious on what information (or disinformation) you're hearing and possibly giving out. And also very curious about what you consider as "proof."

Thanks !!!!!

[edit on 6-5-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

wrong, there were no creases in the certificate of live birth. You can see it in the pictures

www.factcheck.org...

and since this is factcheck, the only official source that reviewed the birth certificate, will you deny it?

Um, yeah

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b0362910a58.jpg[/atsimg]

Looks pretty "creasy" to me.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I am interested in this issue but I do not advertise myself as a "birther" that's why it's an insult. Don't try to play coy, we know the tricks, Truther, Toofer, Tea Bagger, Birther, Nutter, it's all name calling to try and distract people from honest investigation, and then you calling them a liar for them asking questions and searching for the truth IS insulting.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel

[edit on Thu May 6th, 2010 by damwel]

That picture pretty much sums up the thread and the topic itself really.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join