It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian official admits to boarding alien spacecraft?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Can someone please U2U me and tell me how I can receive emails when someone replies to my posts? Youtube is cool because I know when I need to respond to what people say. ATS doesn't do this by default.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
reply to post by smurfy

My guess is...
It's convenient to some other purpose.

I agree with that,
But I was thinking if anyone knew anything more specific, maybe linked to other more recent events.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Not really news, this is on the Guardian website from 2006

www.guardian.co.uk...

* Tom Parfitt
* The Guardian, Thursday 21 September 2006
* Article history

Life is not all plain sailing for Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, the flamboyant leader of the Russian republic of Kalmykia. For a start, his Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit II needs constant repairs thanks to the rutted roads of his impoverished fiefdom. And then there is the danger of alien abduction. He has already been pressganged into one trip on a UFO - in 1997 when he was on a business trip to Moscow. "They took me from my apartment and we went aboard their ship," he says, sitting in his office in Kalmykia's capital, Elista. "We flew to some kind of star. They put a spacesuit on me, told me many things and showed me around. They wanted to demonstrate that UFOs do exist."

[edit on 5-5-2010 by reader8]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
speaking of telepathy

wouldn't it be nice if everyone had telepathy
powers.

It certainly would help this guy, seeing he is a Chess Nut.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by jesuschristmonster
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

I did click the link...i even read it again!! It's tabloid garabage.
I thought we were past all this stuff.

What tabloid media are you referring to?........and why don't you answer my previous question?.......what sort of topics do you want to see posted on the "Aliens & UFO's" section of ATS?

I know! Here we have a legit TV interview with a legit Governor of a Russian state claiming to have been abducted by Extra Terrestrials. This convinces legit members of the Russian Parliament so much that they are asking their legit President to investigate his claims in case he has spilled the beans on some Russian State Secrets, which, all in all, adds up to the great elusive disclosure (although it does appear more and more that Russia has some legit crackpots) and the guy is complaining! There is just no pleasing some people.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This man approximates to a clever Edjit, so I guess that's why he is given airtime, must be something in the Vod!. Thanks to Reader8 for the link.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
Disclosure will take years.

I'm afraid we do not have years.
Between the earth destroying itself
and us destroying it
and the Mayan Calendar

I don't think we have years to spare

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
more likely its american secret agents posing as humanoid aliens using captured alien technology to get this idiot russian to reveal all of its secrets.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I do wonder why such a man would be singled out by an ET civilisation. None of the possible reasons (seeing that they didn't kill him) are very comforting. He really does not seem to be a very nice man....

Kalmykia is unable to provide its population with food. High unemployment forces people to leave the republic. Officials are corrupted, capitals are drained out of the republic. Kalmyk authorities press their opponents during election campaigns and falsify election results. The people knowing about the financial affairs of the regime, are murdered. We have the list of the victims of the regime of Ilyumdzhinov, there are well-known people in the republic, on the list”.

Valery Badmaev explained the reasons of the federal authorities’ ignoring the signs of authoritarianism in Kalmykia. According to Badmaev, President Ilyumdzhinov is blackmailing the Kremlin. “Having started the war in Chechnya, Moscow is afraid of repeating similar scenario in Kalmykia. Meanwhile, Kirsan Ilyumdzhinov is trying to persuade the Kremlin that if Moscow dismisses him, there will be the second Chechnya in Kalmykia. However, the situation in Kalmykia is absolutely different, and Mr. Ilyumdzhinov is just lying to Russian authorities”, said the reporter.

Source

It's also interesting looking at the geographical area this bloke controls on Google earth. There are some very odd looking craters and other features that don't look like any sort of heavy industry I'm familiar with. Look to the south of a place called "Altn-Bulg". Can anyone shed some light on what these features are?

ETA: The story is being picked up by the rolling news channels in the UK now. I just saw a strap mentioning the letter to Medvedev and the alien contact on the BBC news channel. I do wonder whether this would have been run with had Hawking not made his recent statement.

Momentum?

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Karilla]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I don't doubt this story involving Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, not one bit. He sure isn't a traitor in my book, as our visitors have once before sabotaged missiles at, I believe, three different sites around the world, and I am sure they will do it again.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hi There

I started a breaking news thread on this, but the OP has requested those articles be posted here so here they are...

News.com.au story

The Sun article

Never heard of Yellow suited aliens....

have the best day

themuse

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogsDogsDogs
reply to post by serbsta

That this is actually on network news makes me wonder if disclosure might actually BE in the works. Of course, things are probably getting pretty desperate with people deserting the MSM & contrary to what the govt is wanting to do, so who knows. OJs & "terrists" ain't cutting it no more. ;-)

Also they need something real big and earth shattering to get peoples minds off of the bad economy and have their minds on the future. What better way than to actually have aliens being disclosed by the govts. of the world. Then people would want to know more or actually want to build our society for a future with common knowledge of aliens and other habitable planets.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
And heres the link to the thread I started in breaking alt news...

ATS Breaking Alt News Thread

themuse

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
the russians have met et's how funny is that I can;t believe people can actually think its real

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
There would be no such thing as disclosure until after 2012, unless the intent is to wreak as much havoc as possible. Once 2012 is safely gone, you can expect disclosures to happen slowly, on unimportant days (so as to not spook the superstitious humans).

Either that, or not at all. That is my opinion.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

some think that a very long time ago humans were telepathic. its just now weve had the gene switched off or some such. some ref to tower of babel cant recall. any sitchen fans out there help me with my recollection on this?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
reply to post by boondock-saint

some think that a very long time ago humans were telepathic. its just now weve had the gene switched off or some such. some ref to tower of babel cant recall. any sitchen fans out there help me with my recollection on this?

Some info you might be interested in regarding that with this OP here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogsDogsDogs
reply to post by serbsta

That this is actually on network news makes me wonder if disclosure might actually BE in the works. Of course, things are probably getting pretty desperate with people deserting the MSM & contrary to what the govt is wanting to do, so who knows. OJs & "terrists" ain't cutting it no more. ;-)

2001: A Space Odyssey

2010: The year we make contact

It's all there for everyone....next up 2061 then finally 3001.

"See you at the movies"

Peace

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Why does everybody assume aliens are so much smarter than us...yes they may have a better understanding of space travel but who knows do they know anything about nuclear energy....maybe not...and yes i could see why people would be upset not knowing what information he may or may not have given them...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PPGrocks
Why does everybody assume aliens are so much smarter than us...yes they may have a better understanding of space travel but who knows do they know anything about nuclear energy....maybe not...and yes i could see why people would be upset not knowing what information he may or may not have given them...

I think to even begin to ponder any possibility of true warp speed/wormholes/time travel you would need to touch upon nuclear energy first.

Also, if they can shut them off...

Do Nuclear Facilities Attract UFOs?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join