It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian official admits to boarding alien spacecraft?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It was probably just the American's who flew to russia in one of there secret ufo's and pretended they were from outa space to get info out of the Russian LOL

in all serious tho good find.

S+F

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jesuschristmonster
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!
Just when I take ATS seriously, we get more H.G. WELLS wannabees
polluting this wonderful website with tabloid trash stories.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in ET and I hope one day we will
make OFFICIAL contact. But these ridiculous stories make me wanna
puke.
We need to get Full Discloser up and going, so we can get rid of
these crap threads.
~~just sayin~~

Guess you haven't clicked the links and read the story, then. Thought so.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
check this link bbc news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Takamuri

I agree with you. *IF* this official met with telepathic humanoid aliens, would he have been able to hide much from them anyway??

I think the main reason for this hitting the news now, 13 years after the events took place, is that a political opponent dredged up a reference to it, and chose to both ridicule and accuse the official of treason. If any legal action ensues I wonder what the burden of proof will be?

@Jesuschristmonster: Don't shoot the messenger..... um.... and it's "disclosure".

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jesuschristmonster

It would be 100x worse when that happens.. imagine the threads

"I had sex with an alien! it..was..awesome"

"Aliens told me i can go with them"

"Aliens are actually evil reptoids in human disguise"

"Government are exploiting the aliens (PROOF INSIDE!)"

"See i told you they were real!!!"

"Woah i went to the mothership it's cool"

"Top 10 reasons we want ET rights"

"Inter-species relationships..is it wrong?"

"God exists..they are the proof"

"Revelations evidence of aliens..prepare for 2022"

imagine if the aliens themselves got involved in the forums...
god the madness!

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
He explained that arrived Saturday night in Moscow flat, read books, watched TV, already asleep, but he felt that the balcony was opened and someone is calling. When Ilyumzhinov went to the balcony, and saw the translucent tube, and entered it. Inside were men in yellow suits.

I wonder when whatever he was taking will become cheap and widely available.. Because I would definitely be interested in purchasing some lol..

Cool story all the same.. I hope it's true.

[edit on 5/5/10 by Dermo]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Takamuri
I just find it kind of entertaining that they are demanding an investigation into giving secrets to a species that would be thousands and thousands of years more advanced than us.

That's the first thing I thought. Russian officials are worried that some of their secrets were divulged to aliens??
"We had an upper hand on the aliens, but not anymore! They have some of our secrets now! Oh sh*t!"

These threads kill me!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jesuschristmonster
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!
Just when I take ATS seriously, we get more H.G. WELLS wannabees
polluting this wonderful website with tabloid trash stories.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in ET and I hope one day we will
make OFFICIAL contact. But these ridiculous stories make me wanna
puke.
We need to get Full Discloser up and going, so we can get rid of
these crap threads.
~~just sayin~~

The story regards a claim made on the BBC......hardly tabloid trash merchants would'nt you agree?

And just what sort of threads would you have on the "Aliens and UFO's" section.

You might want to take something for that puking

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

Not all "schizos" are crazy!!!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
This could have some weight.
Due to the current UK media being pre-occupied with the elections.

Can anyone get a Pod-Cast?

Im going to listen to the 6 O'clock news on BBC RADIO 4 to see if anything comes up again, and to see if I can hear this for my self.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

I wonder when whatever he was taking will become cheap and widely available.. Because I would definitely be interested in purchasing some lol..

Cool story all the same.. I hope it's true.

A friend of mine and an expert in exotic pharmaceuticals planned for a month in advance of taking some South American stuff. He prepared a spot in his garage, went on a special diet, and arranged to have 2 friends monitor him during the episode. When he took the drug he described something similar to this guy. He said, "I woke up in the same chair. It wasn't like I got sleepy and then drifted off into a high like other drugs, it was more like I become more and more and more aware of my surroundings. I "woke up" and then a little purple man came to greet me. He welcomed me to their realm and took me on a trip. We visited the moon, and mars, and a lot of other places. He let me witness the earth from his perspective. We went to some friends houses...." His story was very very long and detailed. According to his friends, he sat stone-faced in that chair in his garage for 15 hours! The friends had to take shifts to check up on him!

Now... a little more on topic. This is in fact "disclosure." If the highest ruling member of a state (similar to a powerful Governor or Senator in the US) has made this statement, and has provided witnesses. AND if members of the Russian Government have taken the time to criticize it. AND if Medvedev has taken a personal interest, then this is not coocoo bird!

Lets not forget all the rumors and odd speeches during the Reagan / Gorbachav years! Something was going on back then, and maybe this guy was involved! If he was coocoo, then Medvedev would have lashed out at him and had him removed from power, instead of criticizing a breach in protocol! The response in and of itself is disclosure in my opinion!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Ilyumzhinov said the aliens didn’t make themselves known to the rest of the world because they weren’t ready, adding that he communicated with them telepathically because there wasn’t enough oxygen.
source

Lack of oxygen eh...explains a lot!!
Maybe the aliens were big fans of chess!?!

You have to give him one thing, he might just get a tourist industry for his country out of all this. Between the chess complexes, the psychic shield and the alien space port, it sounds like some sort of geeky nirvana on the shores of the Caspian sea.

[edit on 5/5/10 by pieman]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Seems like a credible source.

S&F

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
THE FOLLOWING TRANSLATED BY RUSSIAN NATIVE SPEAKER:

"I believe it, I have talked to them and communicated with them. In addition, I had witnesses: "I probably would not have believed it, if there were not three witnesses: my driver, a government minister and my assistant."

I tried to edit a previous post but it would not work.

www.newsru.com...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Point taken. No offense meant. Must have been at the Moonshine then..

[edit on 5/5/10 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Oh No! He told the aliens how many nuclear warheads Russia has. Now he has jepordized the security of Russia just like Obama did when he said 5362 or whatever. One it too many.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Gotta admit this is the most credibly closest to a genuine beginning of Disclosure (and much more importantly, Contact) I've ever seen, but I've learned not to get too excited. The various robotic drones of the status quo, of which there are apparently countless billions worldwide, have a way of ignoring and burying that which is most important and meaningful... ERROR, ERROR, DOES NOT COMPUTE! DANGER, WILL ROBINSON (as smoke billows from their shorted circuits)!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by jesuschristmonster

It would be 100x worse when that happens.. imagine the threads

"I had sex with an alien! it..was..awesome"

"Aliens told me i can go with them"

"Aliens are actually evil reptoids in human disguise"

"Government are exploiting the aliens (PROOF INSIDE!)"

"See i told you they were real!!!"

"Woah i went to the mothership it's cool"

"Top 10 reasons we want ET rights"

"Inter-species relationships..is it wrong?"

"God exists..they are the proof"

"Revelations evidence of aliens..prepare for 2022"

imagine if the aliens themselves got involved in the forums...
god the madness!

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

You should patent it.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I just listend to the Broadcast read by Charlotte Green on the BBC Radio 4 news.
It was mentiond at about 6.30 after mentioning V.C. Winner, William Hacket memorial statue anouncement.

Two weeks ago, Stephen Hawking said about the possibility of Alien life.
And now a Potential security failiur in Russia as Aliens Visit Chesk.
The Russian leader of a small regional area mentiond how he'd been aboard a Alien craft. And now Russian Polititions are worried that state secrets have been told to the public. Its a potential laps in security.
The televised interviwe heard how the excentric went abourd a Alien ship taking samples.
He's excentric, obssesd with Chess.
Andre Lebideb writ to the president asking whats the correct procedure for dealing with Alien life.

- So the story made the news, but now the admition can be scrutinized into the ground.

Anyway, she (the newsreader) talked to quick, quicker than I could type!

But, this could be another notch for the arguement of the existence of E.T. Life...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Due to my own personal experiences, I'm going to have to say I believe him as far as him having made contact with them. I can't say either way if he revealed any secrets, I wasn't there. But I DON'T get the feeling he's telling lies. I have to go with my gut on this one...he's made contact.
Just my opinion, which I'm entitled to.

Thanks,
Ventessa

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join