It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian official admits to boarding alien spacecraft?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+59 more 
posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I was listening to the news on BBC Radio 4, at around 11am, and was shocked to hear a snippet regarding the Russian PM, Medvediev, criticising an offical for "revealing state secrets" after declaring that he had met aliens aboard their spacecraft, adding that such a meeting would be of global, historic importance.

However, I can find no reference to it online, anywhere, and it wasn't mention on the hour long news at 13:00. Does anybody know what is going on? I am contacting the BBC to see if they can (or will) shed any light on this.

EDIT.............

Ok, so I have e-mailed the Beeb. Will have to wait and see if I get a reply anytime soon. I have, however found this on a daily news blog, dated today:

Julia Ioffe
Follow Me
Julia Ioffe
The Moscow Diaries

* My Profile
* My Headline Grabs
* My RSS Feed

vote
nowBuzz up!
0diggsdigg

May. 5 2010 - 5:55 am | 85 views | 0 recommendations | 0 comments
Serious allegations: Kalmyk governor leaks classified information to ‘humanoid’ aliens
By JULIA IOFFE

Andrey Lebedev, a Duma deputy for the right-wing nationalistic LDPR party, is pissed: there is a traitor in Russia’s house, and he’s a traitor of the very worst order.

Lebedev’s allegation, which he addressed yesterday to President Dmitry Medvedev, is serious. Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, the autocratic, chess-playing, Buddhist billionaire ruler of the Semiautonomous Russian Republic of Kalmykia on the shores of the Caspian, has been feeding highly classified state secrets to aliens, Lebedev alleges.

According to Lebedev, extraterrestrial “humanoids” are now in possession of some of Russia’s most secret secrets.

Click for full story

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Karilla]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Karilla

They replay them, tell me which broadcast you heard it in on this list, and the time stamp in the recording where it was said and I will record it and upload an MP3 to this thread.

BBC 4 replays

If it's not available yet, U2U me the link to the recording and the aforementioned requested info and I'll get right on it.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

It's not on the list yet, but it was the 11 o'clock news, following Woman's Hour and immediately preceeding a program on Hondurans receiving money from family overseas.

CX

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well here's three hours of Radio 4 this morning, complete with a couple of news reports, i've had a brief flick through but can't find anything yet.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Will keep digging.

CX.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Karilla

WOW! thx for the info! if this turns out to be real thats it!
S&F , ill try to dig something up on the matter too!

Cheers:

Theres More info on the guy on wikipedia:

link en.wikipedia.org...

doesnt appear to be looney, or doesnt try to sell books
[edit on 5-5-2010 by zoomer72]

[edit on 5-5-2010 by zoomer72]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
A rare S+F from me in the UFO section. Good spot and certainly very interesting if the quotes are true

Guess im a skeptical believer if that makes sense, most of the threads are just comical, but maybe something in this as radio 4 is certainly MSM and they wouldnt normally run with something that wasnt checked

Hope i get a chance to listen to it when i get home and maybe dig a little deeper.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Here is a translation of Russian text from newsru.com with additional details. I have put a particularly interesting part in bold.:

State Duma deputy Andrei Lebedev (LDPR), has sent an appeal to the President of Russia Dmitry Medvedev with a request to look into contacts of head of Kalmykia, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov with aliens, writes "Fontanka.ru.

Listen to the interview Ilyumzhinov given to them in the program by Vladimir Pozner, in which the head of Kalmykia, tells how the 18 September 1997 held a commemorative meeting with aliens, Lebedev worried. He decided that Ilyumzhinov was hiding something and actually passed the humanoid "classified information" and not just for walking on their ship, as he claims.

- Belief in extraterrestrials would make life on Earth is much better, according to the Russian Geographical Society
In this regard, the deputy thought that only the country's president Ilyumzhinov tell you all about that landmark meeting, Medvedev and asked to speak to the perpetrator of discussions in person and then tell them to call the State Duma deputies.

In addition, Lebedev decided to ask the president: what if someone from the Russian government, regional leaders and other officials also communicated with aliens, and the public about this still does not know anything.

From the appeal to the president of the MP Lebedeva of Russia:

"Dmitry, I ask you to help me understand this question, because you Ilyumzhinov could not fail to respond to additional questions such as:
- How to communicate with humanoids affected the performance of his duties?
- Was not asked whether the representatives of extraterrestrial civilizations with Mr. Ilyumzhinov about some nuances of his career (and if asked, what "evidence" he gave)?
Also, please indicate whether the reported head of the Republic of Kalmykia in the Presidential Administration of his contacts with representatives of extraterrestrial civilizations. Is there a time limit to inform about such contacts senior officials of the country for individuals who are carriers of the classified information to include koim Ilyumzhinov?
- Who else from the leaders of the RF subjects, members of the government and other public officials communicate with aliens?
Dmitry agree that if Ilyumzhinov not being clever, its information is historically important. If you find it possible, then I ask you to inform the State Duma of your withdrawal.
Recall that the details of his meeting with extraterrestrials Ilyumzhinov told visiting Vladimir Pozner in its transmission. He clarified that treat this may be different, but "I believe it is, I communicate with them, I saw. In addition, he has a witness: "I probably would not have believed in it, if there were three witnesses: my driver, the Minister, my assistant."

He explained that arrived Saturday night in Moscow flat, read books, watched TV, already asleep, but he felt that the balcony was opened and someone is calling. When Ilyumzhinov went to the balcony, and saw the translucent tube, and entered it. Inside were men in yellow suits.

They communicated with humanoids at the thought, "because it lacked a little bit of oxygen. Aliens were friendly, had a tour of the ship and released. They claimed that the meeting with the rest of humanity is not yet ready, so do not come into direct contact.

Belief in extraterrestrials would make life on Earth is much better, according to the Russian Geographical Society

At the end of April this year, shortly before the airing of a frank interview with Ilyumzhinov, Deputy Chairman of the Commission on abnormal phenomena of the Russian Geographic Society (RGO) Eugene Litvinov gave a sensational interview with Moskovsky Komsomolets, where the said quote: "Who can prove that aliens do not happens, and I reckon that they have long been among us, and if all believe it, life on Earth would be much better! " He said that in the files WGI already accumulated "more than 20,000 certificates of direct or indirect impact on our lives of strangers."

Tell about his meetings with aliens loves also the head of the LDPR faction in the parliament Petersburg Elena Babich. Writes "Fontanka.ru, being a second year student, a young Babic held practice in Astrakhan - picking tomatoes. One evening after a shower behind the barracks 18-year-old girl had a vision: a huge silver ball, floating in the sky, followed by iridescent pearl plume.

This spectacle Babich, from her expression, "off", she woke up several hours later at the same place: the soul of the barracks. However, unlike Ilyumzhinov, witnesses she could not find: "I am sorry if I was alone and nobody was able to confirm the emergence of newcomers. The other guys told me they did not see anything."

Link to Russian language site:

www.newsru.com...

[edit on 5-5-2010 by expat2368]

[momre]
MOD EDIT: To add in proper sourcing tags. Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

[edit on May 5th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It's been reported here too (you'll need to hit the translate button):

www.newsru.com...

Apparently he has witnesses:

We recall that the details of his meeting with aliens Ilyumzhinov told visiting Vladimir Pozner within its transmission. He clarified that treat this may be different, but "I believe it is, I communicate with them, I saw. In addition, he has a witness: "I probably would not have believed in it, if there were three witnesses: my driver, the Minister, my assistant."

he goes on to explain the event:

He explained that arrived Saturday night in Moscow flat, read books, watched TV, already asleep, but he felt that the balcony was opened and someone is calling. When Ilyumzhinov went to the balcony, and saw the translucent tube, and entered it. Inside were men in yellow suits.

They communicated with humanoids at the thought, because not enough little oxygen. Aliens were friendly, had a tour of the ship and released. They said that the meeting with the rest of humanity is not yet ready, so do not go in direct contact.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Please provide a link and put all external text in the proper tags.Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

+10 more 
posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I have been living around Russians for the past 6 years and am in Moscow on a regular basis.

Russians, especially Russians at the level of Ilyumzhinov are extremely concerned about how others perceive them. How they act, what they say is directly on their "face". I sincerely doubt Ilyumzhinov would have had enough vodka in him when he did the interview with Vladimir Pozner to have made such statements if he did not believe them 100% and knew he had witnesses. In his position he had everything to lose and nothing to gain from telling something like that.

Pozner is a very famous Russian journalist who was for many years in the U.S. and regularly appeared on I believe Nightline with Ted Koppel and other major network news programs. He is probably the most well respected and known Russian journalist by western standards.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by zoomer72
doesnt appear to be looney, or doesnt try to sell books

Oh no, not at all...

After his re-election in 1995, Ilyumzhinov reportedly told a journalist from the Russian daily Izvestia, "Irrespective of what I tell people, I give them instructions on a sub-conscious level, a code. I do the same thing when I communicate with Russian citizens from other regions. I am creating around the republic a kind of extra-sensory field and it helps us a lot in our projects."

lyumzhinov has striven to become an "Asian values" authoritarian like his Singaporean, Korean, and Chinese role models

"Asian Values" is a political philosophy that seeks to justify authoritarian governments in Asia.

lyumzhinov called his autobiography, published in 1998, The President’s Crown of Thorns. Chapter titles included "Without Me the People Are Incomplete"...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
In his position he had everything to lose and nothing to gain from telling something like that.

He has nothing to lose.

Soon after his election, Ilyumzhinov introduced presidential rule, concentrating power in his own hands. He called early elections on October 15, 1995 and was re-elected unopposed—this time for a 7-year term. He won re-election in 2002.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well I scoffed at the first sight of this... but it just got posted on ABC news.

blogs.abcnews.com...

ETA: Seems like that this is just a blog and nothing official. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. So far we just have claims.

[edit on 5/5/2010 by serbsta]

+17 more 
posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta

ETA: Seems like that this is just a blog and nothing official. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. So far we just have claims.

[edit on 5/5/2010 by serbsta]

If the word of a Russian billionaire governor of a region on nationwide Russian television is not extraordinary then nothing is!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

So what if hes a billionaire?

If anything that makes him less reliable.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

That this is actually on network news makes me wonder if disclosure might actually BE in the works. Of course, things are probably getting pretty desperate with people deserting the MSM & contrary to what the govt is wanting to do, so who knows. OJs & "terrists" ain't cutting it no more. ;-)

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Aye i listen to radio 4 everyday and heard this too. Didnt really pay much attention to what was being said was #in about on a silly mission in town, but i can vouch for this being broadcast all the same.

Kalmykia is a very bad man lol despite being president of the world chess federation, one chapter from his book titles "It Only Takes Two Weeks to Have a Man Killed" haha crazy russian gangsters.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!
Just when I take ATS seriously, we get more H.G. WELLS wannabees
polluting this wonderful website with tabloid trash stories.

Don't get me wrong, I believe in ET and I hope one day we will
make OFFICIAL contact. But these ridiculous stories make me wanna
puke.
We need to get Full Discloser up and going, so we can get rid of
these crap threads.
~~just sayin~~

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I just find it kind of entertaining that they are demanding an investigation into giving secrets to a species that would be thousands and thousands of years more advanced than us.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
What I find most bizarre is not only do we have a billionaire schizo talking about being abducted by Aliens (with witnesses he says, uh, yeah
) on Russian TV, but subsequently a parliamentarian who complains to Medvedev; not to complain that they have a Schizo Governor on their hands. No,he actually buys into the Guv's story and goes on to accuse him of selling secrets to these yellow costumed aliens. Cu-razy, man.

[edit on 5/5/10 by Lebowski achiever]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join