It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian official admits to boarding alien spacecraft?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I find it rather interesting that Medvedev would be upset about divulging secrets as opposed to talking about something completely fictitious as some would have us believe.

It's also interesting to think about the possibilities of this:
1. It means a more advanced species still doesn't have the ability to discover this information without direct contact.
2. It means that they wanted a human to divulge information they had already obtained.
3. It means that they are actively looking for something that humans know about that they can't find through their technology (location of something specific).
4. It means that they are trying to demonstrate to the humans that there's a process for exchange of information and technology that is peaceful.
5. It means that aliens are just like most guys, and if you ask to see their rig, they are instantly wanting to show you everything.

I really do wonder what they think would happen if they announced their presence to the people of the world, and what they are waiting for to happen or change before they make themselves known. I've always dreamed that they'd send someone like a comedian to be their first international contact. An alien walking down the ramp with a shirt on that says, "Sh!t Happens" would make people laugh and ease tension I think.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
What I don't get is why would these extremely advanced, mind reading aliens need Russian government secrets if they can READ MINDS? Just doesn't make sense.

The other thing that is fishy is when he says that they came to his house to pick him up in the presence of two other witnesses. Oh really...what, did they ring the door bell? he says he probably wouldn't have believed it if he didn't have the other two witnesses. So your telling me that if you were taken aboard an alien space ship you wouldn't be wide eyed enough to believe it? Not adding up! Maybe these two witnesses were present while he was smoking '___'.

This is the problem I have with most alien abduction/visitation stories. The ET's in these stories just seem too much like us...really dumb! Just like in Hollywood. In the movie Signs, these ET's had the technology to travel light years to reach Earth, then they look like zombies and we defeat them because they are allergic to WATER...WATER! Or in Independence Day, uncle Eddie flies a plane into the heart of their super weapon and destroys this huge ship that has anti-gravity technology. "Are you serious Clark?"

I'm not saying that ET's have never visited Earth, but come on, we are ants to them.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bpg131313
I've always dreamed that they'd send someone like a comedian to be their first international contact. An alien walking down the ramp with a shirt on that says, "Sh!t Happens" would make people laugh and ease tension I think.

You know what, I think that would be a brilliant idea on their end! LOL

I think this is pretty big news people, pretty big news indeed. One of my best friends I have known for 10 years is from Moscow (now living in the US). One thing Russians have is pride and respect, they don't want to look like fools. Especially considering how prominent this man is make us both truly believe he is telling the truth. Really, he has everything to lose. Even besides that point is the president's official rebuttal. Well is this in fact an official statement can we confirm this?

Look, I want hard evidence just like anyone else. The truth is the governments hold all that truth with an iron fist grip. Their reasons are substantiated though. If you think about it, not everyone is as open-minded as the people in ATS world. It truly would be utter panic and chaos for the vast majority of human citizens, even with an Alien wearing a "Sh!t Happens" shirt doing the comic meanderings of Dane Cook/Dave Chapelle.

It makes sense that is disclosure were to happen, it would be a slow gradual process. How more slow and gradual could it be really? Think since Roswell (and even before) till now with the mass infection of sci-fi movies, comic books, coverage, officials confirming it, scientific minds, astronauts. This has all been an "oncoming disclosure".

Now I think the ball is finally starting to drop, for all those like me who have waited a long time for this...well I am sure you can feel the excitement in the air! I AM PSYCHED!

[edit on 5-5-2010 by DrEyebrows]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Could this possibly be some type of decoy to divert everyone's attention away from the disputable polish plane crash? That could be why it was confirmed buy russian officals and bbc aired it? food for though or i could be completey off?

regards

ThatGuyInTheKnow

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Reflection

Maybe they can't "read your mind", but merely communicate with a mental voice. And in turn, they can only hear the voice you communicate with in return.
Just a suggestion.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

How can you be so certain that they are that drastically more advanced than we are? I've said it before on here but what if tommorow somebody makes the discovery of a lifetime and figures out faster than light travel? in such a scenario we could then have a working star ship within 100 years and take all our flaws with us into the cosmos.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatGuyInTheKnow
Could this possibly be some type of decoy to divert everyone's attention away from the disputable polish plane crash? That could be why it was confirmed buy russian officals and bbc aired it? food for though or i could be completey off?

regards

ThatGuyInTheKnow

You know what, I absolutely would not rule this out. Unfortunately for Russia the Poles have a furious tenacity which I am sure they are well aware of. The Polish will never forget the tragedy that happened that day and will bring those responsible into the light.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkady

How can you be so certain that they are that drastically more advanced than we are? I've said it before on here but what if tommorow somebody makes the discovery of a lifetime and figures out faster than light travel? in such a scenario we could then have a working star ship within 100 years and take all our flaws with us into the cosmos.

Is it possible? Yeah I guess. Your basically talking about the Millenium Falcon. Another limited, human mind creation. It's a rather large "if" that someone will just happen to discover faster than light technology and apply it within 100 years. Is it possible? Sure, but anything is POSSIBLE...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Wow! Seems credible and exciting!

However like sombody else said, with all this buzz about disclosure, something's got to give.

Doesn't matter whether the source is credible or not anymore, we are past time of story accounts being played out like urban legends, it's time for OFFICIAL EVIDENCE!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanizle
reply to post by beebs

If any government in the world, especially Britain and the US, discloses the reality of alien life; I'm running for the hills. Remember that these are the people who are putting poison in the air you breath, the water you drink, and the food you eat. Any ET's in contact with these people cannot be interested in helping the rest of humanity.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by seanizle]

Ok, yeah I get that point. This is Russia, not the Britain and the US. Which is why I think it has a greater chance of being real.

Russia Today has been very open about 9/11 truth. They interview Ventura, and many underground rappers that talk about social changes in the US and all that.

Russia and China may have their own NWO, but at least it is a NWO that doesn't involve attacking Iran and keeping 9/11 truth suppressed.

I would much rather Russia disclosed aliens than US or Britain... precisely for the reason you stated.

I think they are sick of getting bombed lately, which are probably connected to Israeli and US intelligences IMO.

I think they see the Polish crash as a set up by the Israeli/US intelligences as a threat to stop exposing their NWO financial and false flag operations.

I also think many of the natural disasters seem like temper tantrums by a faction that is losing its dominance, but has really advanced tech.

This is all MHO, so take it or leave it, I don't care.

We will find out soon enough.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Russia is anti-NWO, but they pull their own crap. They had their own version of 9/11, the 1999 apartment bombings.. Which they used to start a new Chechen war.

Look it up. They use the same deck of cards. No government can be trusted, don't be naive.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I think this is more lightly a way we would be informed.

Anyone who is waiting for Obama to slide out across the white house and introduce the et's at a specially organised news conference could be waiting a long time.

If the Russians felt the U.S. are about to dislcose some info why wouldn't they try to streal their thunder.

Interesting.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
speaking of telepathy

wouldn't it be nice if everyone had telepathy
powers.

We could actually eliminate politicians
from lying anymore or covering up
illegal activity.

We could audit the Fed with our mind?

We could stop terrorism before it happened.

just think of the possibilities if Aliens
bestowed us with this ability.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Interview with president - governor of Kalmykia Ilyumzhinov in Russian

scanned letter:
www.fontanka.ru...

my comment:

If such kind of ET news is not buried in the news ocean but reaches with "astronomical speed" in only 2 days to Duma House deputy speaker to president Medvedev, and the next week BBC and ABC report it, this time the Russian officials have decided to make it public. Ilyumzhinov reportedly had the contact in 1997, not last week. Why didn't they make it public until now? The questions posted in MP Lebedev letter to president Medvedev suggest other officials are also in contact with ET.
The Kremlin pyramid is recorded at latest in 2006 when Rossiya Hotel is still in the background. It could be in 1997 or any time in that period.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Gliese581]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Oh that would be awesome!

Or, we could use our conscience to solve theses problems. I bet that's the secret we are going to learn about ourselves in a higher dimension paradigm.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
To be honest, I think disclosure is still a long way off, people ( well the mass majority of people aka sheep ) are still not ready to hear the truth. It would cause widespread hysteria and panic.

Disclosure will take years. It needs to start with the media, first people have to openly accept the possibility of intelligent aliens visiting this planet, people cannot do that when there is still the ridicule factor hanging over anyone who dares to speak publicly on the matter.

It will take a long time to undo the attitudes that have formed with years of media brainwashing.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

I know this is a lot to ask but, can somebody please translate this with sugar on top.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I've never understood why people assume telepathy would somehow prevent lying? I can think lies as well as speak them........ do you know what I mean?
You seem to be assuming that telepathy would take the form of an invasive mental process which would give you instant access to all of an individuals thoughts, feelings, memories and the qualia of their experience, if such a process existed there would be no need for any form of communication at all as there would essentially be no distinction between you and the other individual as long as you were linked.
Moreover when you were linked 'you' actually wouldn't know which of the two individuals YOU were. I can also conceive of several dangerous 'infinity mirror' traps that might result from such methods of two way communication.
As long as there is any distinction between the two individuals communicating information to each other deceit will be possible and probable.
In my opinion.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Arkady]

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Arkady]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jesuschristmonster
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

I did click the link...i even read it again!! It's tabloid garabage.
I thought we were past all this stuff.

What tabloid media are you referring to?........and why don't you answer my previous question?.......what sort of topics do you want to see posted on the "Aliens & UFO's" section of ATS?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
get over it russia someone discided to let it slip, how long do they really think they can keep such information from the public?
the longer they hide it, the worse the public is will be outraged for the lies, those who wish to know have the right to know, to deny knowledge is to deny life.

Those who hold the world in thier power hungry greed, fear one thing, to lose that power, which they WILL. Time and time again history repeats itself and some are too simple minded to see the truth.

"The one true way to live is cooperation, not indiviual gain"

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join