It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian official admits to boarding alien spacecraft?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I am canadian and my ex-minister of Defence has openly claimed there is a hidden relationship between the creators of technology we have aquired and the American ,Canadian and other Governments.

Line these guys up behind all the astronots and Science people and Military people and you can see the division between people who will be here after 2012 and those who wont,time is short and if you cant accept this reality now ITS BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER BE A PART OF IT.

If you dont accept it you choose to exclude yourself from it and that can only mean one thing,and it aint good.

People arent stupid ,they just might not need to know.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by themuse

The millionaire former businessman has a reputation as an eccentric character. Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

that says it all really

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Being abducted and taken onto a ship OBVIOUSLY isnt that big a deal,lots of people have done this.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
OK, I will admit I am a chessplayer, International Master player.

This story of alien abduction from Ilyumzhinov is not new. He has given many interviews over the years and repeated this story. Within the chess community, which many view as eccentric to begin with, he is viewed as eccentric. However, he has an enormous amount of money and has been a benefactor to a huge number of players who otherwise would not be able to make a living. So, even though us players do not like many of his decisions, we accept them because he provides a living to the professional players. (I am not one of them now, but am close to many of them who also know Ilyumzhinov personally and well.)

So, none of the chessplayers have believed this story even though it has been around for years. The Russian President, current and Putin knew about this 13 years ago. This is not new. Why is this coming out in the mainstream now? I don't know for sure. But, if I was going to speculate, it sounds like a good excuse to try and take Ilyumzhinov out of office. You use the guys own story against him, then you don't have to divulge the real reason why you took him out of office.

I would love for disclosure as much as anyone else on this board. But folks, it is hard to believe this is it. Rather, it seems to me this is political manouvering. But, Ilyumzhinov is a very brilliant, driven man, even if he is eccentric. So, this story may have a few twists before it ends.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bpg131313

Likes it's been asked before....Why would an alien race be more advanced than us? Think before you answer this one because I'm coming right back at you.

We could build ships and cruise around in space if we really wanted to. Richard Braunson already has a ship. And many others soon to follow.

The problem is that it cost him 300 million to make the ship. Well, since money is man made, the only thing keeping the masses from wanting a "flying ship" is the fact that they'd rather watch t.v.

Space travel doesn't appease to everyone, not most people from what I gathered, and so the price of spaceships will be high, like personal aircraft.

BUT, we could do it if we wanted to. We could all be out in space flying around like a bunch of bandits, IF we wanted to. And we could be doing this well within a year.

So, don't think that " bending space time", or "hyper drives", or what ever your sci fi channel gave you automatically means that aliens are more advanced. Just because someone or thing does something that you don't understand or would like to do your self does not make them or it more advanced.

I can communicate by bouncing RF/Microwave signals off the moon. Can you? Does that make me smarter than you? No it does not because at the end of the day, I have a hard time tying my shoes.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Heres a vote from someone who has been on the ships,he COULD BE TELLING THE TRUTH,try a lie detector 80% is good enough odds,get real the only reason we all dont have polygraphs attatched to our cell phones IS BECAUSE WE DONT WANT TO GET CAUGHT EITHER,but we all know dam well that they work and well enough to believe them,PERIOD.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Dermo

Now... a little more on topic. This is in fact "disclosure." If the highest ruling member of a state (similar to a powerful Governor or Senator in the US) has made this statement, and has provided witnesses. AND if members of the Russian Government have taken the time to criticize it. AND if Medvedev has taken a personal interest, then this is not coocoo bird!

Lets not forget all the rumors and odd speeches during the Reagan / Gorbachav years! Something was going on back then, and maybe this guy was involved! If he was coocoo, then Medvedev would have lashed out at him and had him removed from power, instead of criticizing a breach in protocol! The response in and of itself is disclosure in my opinion!

I think you've hit this situation on the head. I could very easily see disclosure happening such an obscure and unobtrusive way. Something like this "slipping out" and slowly filtering through to the people via the media makes much more sense than Barack Obama calling a press conference to make an announcement to that ETs are around.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Slipping out and slowly filtering to the media?

Start with the TV series star trek,you can probably go back way before that BUT THAT WAS OBVIOUS.

There has been so much disclosure in the media that it is obvious who will and who wont survive whatever tribulations await humanity JUST AROUND HE CORNER.If you havent seen this massive landslide of disclosure by now YOU MIGHT NOT BE SCHEDULED TO BE HERE IN THAT PARTICULAR FUTURE.By your own choice of refusung to recognise the massive snowjob pulled on humanity--YOU ARE VOLUNTEERING TO GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT.

Do not go quietly into the night!!!!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by prettygreeneyes26
reply to post by themuse

The millionaire former businessman has a reputation as an eccentric character. Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

that says it all really

That's a ridiculous circular argument devoid of logic.

If someone is labelled eccentric I'll take no notice of them.

Anyone claiming to be abducted is labelled eccentric.

Conclusion, no-one has ever been abducted.

Right.

Einstein can probably be labelled eccentric so why should we take any more notice of anything he said ?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Warning off topic - but in defense is in reply to an earlier post.

The first part was interesting also, I assume it was meant to make the point about the believability of any claims and that some psychotic substance could provide the same perception of reality.

That being the case that is on the assumption that the reality is only of a physical nature.

To me this is a strange interpretation that many have when many of the same people are quite comfortable with the notion that the "soul" continues in some form of existence following physical death. If so is it such a stretch to believe that the "soul" can disassociate from the physical body whilst alive, as in "sat stony faced for 15 hours" ?

Certain myths would have it that there are substances which assist in this process and if so who are we to say that whatever place or plane of existence visited isn't occupied by purple entities !

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
I just listend to the Broadcast read by Charlotte Green on the BBC Radio 4 news.
It was mentiond at about 6.30 after mentioning V.C. Winner, William Hacket memorial statue anouncement.

Two weeks ago, Stephen Hawking said about the possibility of Alien life.
And now a Potential security failiur in Russia as Aliens Visit Chesk.
The Russian leader of a small regional area mentiond how he'd been aboard a Alien craft. And now Russian Polititions are worried that state secrets have been told to the public. Its a potential laps in security.
The televised interviwe heard how the excentric went abourd a Alien ship taking samples.
He's excentric, obssesd with Chess.
Andre Lebideb writ to the president asking whats the correct procedure for dealing with Alien life.

- So the story made the news, but now the admition can be scrutinized into the ground.

Anyway, she (the newsreader) talked to quick, quicker than I could type!

But, this could be another notch for the arguement of the existence of E.T. Life...

DOn't forget the secret metting NASA had awhile back and no reporters were allowed to witness it. This was broadcasted on ABC. They wanted to listen to them, but they said no.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
How do people remain so blind to all the unbelievable things happening in this world? Is it conditioning? Social pressure? Inability to assimilate bizarre information? Things are stranger than we can suppose!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Dermo

Now... a little more on topic. This is in fact "disclosure." If the highest ruling member of a state (similar to a powerful Governor or Senator in the US) has made this statement, and has provided witnesses. AND if members of the Russian Government have taken the time to criticize it. AND if Medvedev has taken a personal interest, then this is not coocoo bird!

Lets not forget all the rumors and odd speeches during the Reagan / Gorbachav years! Something was going on back then, and maybe this guy was involved! If he was coocoo, then Medvedev would have lashed out at him and had him removed from power, instead of criticizing a breach in protocol! The response in and of itself is disclosure in my opinion!

I think you've hit this situation on the head. I could very easily see disclosure happening such an obscure and unobtrusive way. Something like this "slipping out" and slowly filtering through to the people via the media makes much more sense than Barack Obama calling a press conference to make an announcement to that ETs are around.

Right the breach in Protocol is an interesting statement.

I'd like to see some more coverage of this!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
this is being picked up by news organizations outside russia now. good grief, is this the start of this snowballing into a full fledged ET watergate? I'm getting excited

[color=limegreen]Russian MP calls for UFO probe

Thu, 06 May 2010 01:47:47 GMT
A Russian MP has called for an investigation into a government official's claims that he had contact with extraterrestrials.

On April 26, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, the leader of the southern Russian region of Kalmykia, told a prime time television show that he was taken to a spaceship sent to Earth by extraterrestrials.

Ilyumzhinov told television host Vladimir Pozner on Russia's Channel One that he had spent several hours in the company of aliens.

He said they visited his apartment in downtown Moscow on September 18, 1997.

"I believe I talked to them and saw them. I perhaps wouldn't believe it if it wasn't for 3 witnesses — my driver, my minister, and my assistant," who were apparently in the apartment at the time, Ilyumzhinov told the television host.

Ilyumzhinov said the aliens gave him a tour of their spaceship and said they had come to Earth to take samples.

On Wednesday, Russian parliamentarian Andre Lebedev called for an inquiry into the claims and wrote a letter to Russian President Dmitry Medvedev raising a list of his concerns.

In his letter he said that — assuming the whole thing was not just a bad joke — it was a historic event and should have been reported to the Kremlin.

He also asked if there are official guidelines for what government officials should do if contacted by aliens, especially if those officials have access to state secrets.

SG/HGL
press TV

[edit on 6-5-2010 by reject]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by chunder

Hi I think the posters "says it all really" comment was referring to the source (text in bold) - the Sun newspaper isn't considered a particularly reliable source of information and tends to sensationalize stories and poke fun at it's readers..

bb

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The fact that this comes from a blog should be reason to take this information with a grain of salt.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracydude
The fact that this comes from a blog should be reason to take this information with a grain of salt.

It doesn't come from a blog. The blog I linked to in the OP was referring to a Russian prime-time TV interview, and I was made aware of it by BBC Radio 4 news. You might not know radio 4 but in the uk it is the media equivelant of an extremely sober aunt who simply doesn't ever make stuff up.

I think we can all accept that a letter HAS been written to the Russian PM regarding an alleged alien abduction by the leader of a republic that is part of the Russian federation. This is a fact. What is obviously debatable is whether the abduction ever took place, or whether this guy , who is very used to acting with impunity and has a reputation for being eccentric, is just pulling his country's collective pud.

It doesn't seem to be being treated as a jokey story by the mainstream media, which I personally find odd. Perhaps after Hawking's statement there is a policy of being quite bland about such stories. The editors in chief of these news outlets are obviously at least unsure that all such ET stories are automatically bunkum. In itself that is quite an interesting development.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Karilla]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I believe the man was telling the truth.

Problem for most people Is they don't want to ever look silly so what ends up happening Is they Never believe In anything even If Its right In front of
them.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Sounds like some foreign, non-russian, agency did some brainwashing on him. MKULTRA maybe?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Karilla

It's now on the BBC Website

news.bbc.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join