It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AnneH

Oh Judy, to what lengths will you go to cover your rearend? Nobody is buying it ya know...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnneH
Roy has copied all of this nonsense written here and printed it all as evidence. I am reporting this web page and all of this content to the police and cybercrime unit in Newcastle upon Tyne in the morning for a full investigation, and I will start criminal proceedings against the owners of this website and all concerned in this slander and defamation.
yes I do have a direct contact to Debbie and Kim. Want me to give you their telephone numbers on this page?

Very well then. You've thrown the gauntlet, let's have at it. I recommend you retain a very good barrister, as you're going to have to manufacture evidence vis-a-vis any sort of "slander" or "defamation".

Keep in mind that counter-suits for punitive damages accrued in frivolous proceedings are going to get very expensive.

Why on earth would I want you to give out phone numbers and such in an open forum? Are you new to this? If so, I strongly urge you to reconsider your stated course of action, as it can become very detrimental to your own finances.

Further, should you be in possession of the contact information you claim, then one can only wonder as to your motivation in posting here at all, especially in light of the fact that you stated outright that you had nothing to say to any of the rest of us. Why say it then, dearest?

AnneH dear, I've been threatened by the very best before, pursuant to some of my former employment, and to be honest, I'll sit right here with bated breath, waiting on the post to deliver the charges.

I could really use the money. Please, bring it on.

[edit on 2010/7/1 by nenothtu]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AnneH

When you get to the part where you need name, address, e-mail, and phone number, U2 me and I'll happily send it to your lawyer whom appears to have nothing better to do than sue people on internet blogs.

Bring it on James, I will only request that you don't show up in red undies in court and require that we call you aunty.

Bring Wayne too, he can make a star map from the directions to the courthouse and sell it on his site to help make an honest buck, like making up UFO crash stories to pawn to a gullible public.
I am surprised you have time to pull yourself away from all those radio telescopes you own and operate. I hope Karne comes with you if he is not busy with Spock and Capt. Kirk.

This just energizes me into a higher mode to prove what a sham you and your co-horts are and have been doing lately. Bring the lawyer on, you have a record of winning in court.

Hang on a second: Just got a message from deep space, here its for you..

PS. Explain to them while you have them on your Kalahari hotline, what fraud and slander really means.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
hi all, let me just make something very very clear.

NOBODY HAS BEEN PAID ANYTHING AT ALL FOR ANY INFORMATION THAT I HAVE BEEN GIVEN !!!!.

first of all, i made contact with Mike Hesemann on a german website and he very kindly offered his help totally free of charge.

our second source, the very kind and helpful anonymous lady contacted Mike Hesemann of her own free will after coming across this thread by accident. then Mike put me in contact with her and she also offered her help totally free of charge.

I REPEAT, NOBODY HAS BEEN PAID IN ANY WAY FOR ANY INFORMATION.

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Rich, I think if we go to wikipedia, and look up a definition of "smoking gun", all there is on the definition page is a link back to this post of yours!

NOW. Had AnneH been more forthcoming, and less combative, perhaps she could have swayed opinion. Maybe she could have "straightened us out". Throwing down the gauntlet just won't have the expected results.

Where have I seen that same combative belligerence before? Oh, yeah, the former member formerly known as "warlockandjudge".

Well AnneH, should you decide you want to talk, I'll talk. If you prefer to scrap, I've no fears of that either. The ball is in your court. You decide, take the lead, I'll follow. If you decide WRONG, don't expect me to play by your rules for too long. I'm not as entirely ignorant of legal avenues as you seem to have assumed.

Play nice or play rough - it's entirely up to you.

[edit on 2010/7/1 by nenothtu]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Wow, good stuff Rich. Please thank Mr. Hessemann and Janice's sister for all of the information in uncovering this fraudster.

I know monetary gains have not been awarded on this side of the debate but its what drives the other side. Because of the new sources of information and the threats from the perpetrators of this scam, I will not rest until this sham is exposed for all to see. Be it here or elsewhere on the internet.

Originally, I got hooked on a possible earth shattering claim, and was let down.
Now I'm hooked in preventing this con man from such claims and monetary gains in the future.

James, Judy, Wayne, you have made me into a person with a cause.

Something I usually don't believe in and actively participate upon and I dislike you even more for doing this .

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a message to AnneH and judy faltskog who i believe are one and the same!.

judy/jimmy, when you started out your career of conning and hoaxing, the internet was not invented, you may have been able to con people a lot easier before the days where almost everyone has the tools and capacity for instant worldwide contact and access to a mountain of information, almost anything can be found if one knows how and has the time and patience to do a little searching.

it would seem that you also thought this was a great and powerful tool to continue your hoaxing and conning career but you really underestimated what this monster is capable of, you also left your digital fingerprints all over the crime scene so to speak.

to AnneH, i do hope you realise that no matter what username you manage to conjure up your I.P address always remains the same unless its dynamic and can quite easily be looked at by the moderators of this site. your I.P address will not only tell them where you are from but it will also tell them if for example you were also warlockandjudge or danascully!!!

your information is recorded and can in no way be removed by you.

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

You are on methadone cause you are trying to get off the heroine! How many times did you not borrow money from Janice to support yer habbit.

For someone barging in and screaming slander, you sure throw things around carelessly.
Judy Faltskog, you're not going to scare or intimidate folks into silence. I'm thoroughly convinced this is you. As nenothu stated, you're following the same tactics, and the same sick mind obviously made the posts.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
AnneH,
if you are a friend of janice and family as you claim, then why are you bashing them? as i don't see where anyone has had a go at you or your friend roy,!.

in your first post you say this and i quote : " I dont know much about James even though I met him a few times with Janice in Gateshead at Tesco`s "

then in your second post you say this and i again quote " I am addressing Debbie and Kim here who are contributing in Slander and Defamation of the Character of my best friend " Janice Falcus´s husband. "

so make your mind up! which is it? either you dont know much about james or hes your best friend? or if by that quote you mean janice is your best friend then surely you would know james much better than you claim? and also what the hell are you doing slating janice's family?.

also, if as you claim, you don't hardly know james van greunen and don't know judy faltskog at all, then why are you protecting them?.

in fact, i don't see how any of this is your concern unless you are judy/james.

your backwards logic just serves as more proof that you are judy/james and are once again attempting deflection just like you did under the usernames of warlockandjudge!!.

you just keep digging a deeper hole for yourself with every post and every claim you make.

thanks

rich

[edit on 2-7-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

hi all,
I Reckon I should go away more often, some interesting things pop up when I'm gone
Have really patchy service where i am (0ff doing my hermit thing in the middle of nowhere) & need some time to go over the last couple of pages but for the moment I will just say ...
WOW!

- hermit

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

hi all,
I Reckon I should go away more often, some interesting things pop up when I'm gone
Have really patchy service where i am (0ff doing my hermit thing in the middle of nowhere) & need some time to go over the last couple of pages but for the moment I will just say ...
WOW!

- hermit

Ditto....My thoughts exactly. I don't see the thread around the recent posts page then BOOM...there it is again...drawing me back in to see the lies unfold.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Welcome back Netties Hermit.

I have Missed your input and valuable research abilities. Was just over at one of the main characters FB page reading and he is now trying to recruit "Light warriors" to spread his message across the internet.

Man, it just gets weirder and weirder with these folks. hope its not so, but I have a bad feeling that he will target this thread soon with his warriors.

It appears the good Dr. from NASA has paid us a visit. I'm glad because that means that she isn't missing anymore. At least, if true, this thread has done some good after all.

Welcome back Dr. J

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

cool, i really hope wayne does return with his army of "light warriors" it should be fun, the simple problem for them is this, they cannot argue against proveable facts no matter how many of them there are!.

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Cyber-bullying, slander and defamation of character, criminal injuria, malicious intent and the list goes on. I let the law now take its course. The detective told me they are trying to contact Judy faltsog to ask if she want to press charges too. I still have trust in the British judicial sytem. Let me make it very clear to yer lad, me husband is also a police officer and me name is not judy. You accuse everyone who has something to the contrary to what yer saying, as being judy and james. What is yer problem lad? Evidence of total paranoia? This is me last time here cause i feel nausious just reading all the rubbish yer all writing here. Yer all like a pack of dogs with rabies! Shame on yer all!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Judy Faltskog is a fraud

The person claiming to be working for NASA and received alien UV radio signals on a radio telescope is no scientist as has been proven by many documents and first hand accounts.

With that being said, maybe the google spider will put it at the top of searches when her name is queried. Since she is suing us all anyway, might as well give her some ammo.

You make a good point Rich. Let him try.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snippet from his FB page:

We can work together as Light Warriors and expose the Elite on the

net... if we do a big enough job with many of us blogging the

manipulations, then many will see and some will get to the media who

are not controlled.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sheesh.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AnneH

why don't you answer the evidence i have provided instead of making very silly, and very empty threats?

all i can say is, bring it on, i have in my posession plenty of factual documents, i have plenty more on top of what i have already posted, also i can get hold of quite a lot more.

i also have screen shots and archives of every single piece of evidence we have discovered on the internet.

also for your information, the british cyber-crime unit DOES NOT DEAL WITH THIS KIND OF THING. they deal with hacking, espionage, and i.d theft and similar serious crimes!. unlike you i am from england and i know!.

you have no case, you have already been sued in the past and lost because of the factual evidence that i can provide.

so good luck with your fantasy.

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AnneH

Now you've done gone and hurt my feelings. I would cry except that I'm laughing so hard at your childish threats to worry too much.

We were discussing a fraudulent claim made by someone on here and you come in accusing others of drug use among other things and you don't consider that cyber bullying?

I had an uncle once that was a police officer. What does that prove? nothing
Just thought I'd throw it in since it seems to mean something.

I don't care about anything else except taking this hoax to the end. The rest is mute.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AnneH

also im impressed that you managed to get a detective from england out of bed during the night to deal with a very unimportant case! haha.

you would be lucky to even get to speak to one within a week or two with such a pathetic and unimportant story! if at all!.

and like i already stated, the cyber-crime unit would not deal with this anyway and neither would any police department, you would have to get a lawyer to deal with slander and the other things that you claim we have done!.

seriously what do you take us for?. it seems that you lost your conning and hoaxing ability when you had your "alteration"

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Cyber-bullying, slander and defamation of character, criminal injuria, malicious intent and the list goes on. I let the law now take its course. The detective told me they are trying to contact Judy faltsog to ask if she want to press charges too. I still have trust in the British judicial sytem. Let me make it very clear to yer lad, me husband is also a police officer and me name is not judy. You accuse everyone who has something to the contrary to what yer saying, as being judy and james. What is yer problem lad? Evidence of total paranoia? This is me last time here cause i feel nausious just reading all the rubbish yer all writing here. Yer all like a pack of dogs with rabies! Shame on yer all!

Oh my. "Cyber-bullying"! Slander! Defamation of Character! Criminal injuria! Malicious intent! Etc., etc... How about we chat about the 'malicious intent' of perpetrating a fraud?

Tell you what, I've offered to engage in discussion, so that you can 'correct' my errors, and will publicly admit if you can prove me wrong.

Funny, how one can continue to sling threats in the face of such an offer. Got anything of substance to add? Prove me wrong, you win, hands down. If you CAN'T do that, you've no longer got a leg to stand on, since the offer has been made in good faith.

Hiding behind the skirts of an alleged constabulary won't help your case at all. As far as your husband being a police officer goes, you might want to examine closely my photo page at ATS. There is a folder there entitled "me", and every one of those photos actually IS me. well, except for the dogs... but they're MY dogs - WORKING dogs. Here, maybe THIS will assist you in finding the page.

Pay particular attention to the uniforms. I'm not an entire stranger to the profession. Just who do you think DOES investigations?

I'll wait on them to come throw the cuffs on me. I'm not hard to find. We'll have a nice discussion over the matter.

[edit on 2010/7/2 by nenothtu]

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join