It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I checked up on your 'Aenstrea' name and I don't know if this
has already been mentioned, but it looks... (I don't think I'm wrong)
... as if Dr. Judy is now sucking blood as well as money from folk!!

www.vampirerave.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Quote:
... as if Dr. Judy is now sucking blood as well as money from folk!!

How true. I am surprised that is still up. Mr. Hessemann a few pages back gave a link to her Windows-Live home page and if many like I did, clicked on the link it took you to a windows-live page that said the site does not exist anymore.

It appears that either someone is in a mild panic and covering their tracks or accidentally deleted, erased, or altered content on websites they have some control over. But don't worry Miss Judy. If it was an accidental deletion just ask and we will supply you with the full text of your past post. Every word you have sent into cyber space has been recorded (and I mean every piece) so just ask if you need a copy.
Here she is as Aenstrea answering as James Forbes in 2008 on a German site. She beats up on Mr. Hessemann which in turn he replies and puts her in her place. Our friend Rich was on the site also.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aenstrea
versteckt

20:25 (melden)

Hi folks! I heard you good people are looking for me. I am James Forbes and I am well and fine and presently living in Pretoria / South Africa.
By the way , James Forbes is a name that Michael Hesemann gave me to protect me from the public.
Unfortunately as with everyone else who has been in contact with Mr michael Hesemann I have been done in, cheated and stolen from by Mr Michael Hesemann.
Mr Hesemann made a sh.. t load full of money from my contact experience and after he got what he wanted from me, he left me to fend for myself while he was smiling all the way to the bank.
It is sure and guaranteed that he will suffer a fate that he could not have ever imagined for himself as he challenged a power much much greater than he ever thought existed.
I had my contact with extraterrestrial which I still maintain untill today.
Would be interested to find out why you are looking for me.
regards
James Forbes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And her lies continue up to the Judy Falkstag scam. With all of the saved info and cons she has pulled just maybe we can put her out of business. Wayne by claims of association with her needs further scrutiny.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490

It is sure and guaranteed that he will suffer a fate that he could not have ever imagined for himself as he challenged a power much much greater than he ever thought existed.
I had my contact with extraterrestrial which I still maintain untill today.

Oh my. It seems that Judy/James is under the powerful protection of the Alien Brotherhood of Aenestria.

I fear that WE may have alienated the aliens with our investigations here, too.

BRB, I'm going outside to check the skies for massive alien craft with powerful particle beam weapons attempting to park above my house...

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Sorry to say this, but very few people wouldn't begin to see the truth even if it smacked them in the face. All due to massive ridicule on this subject over the years and its to the point where people would find something, if all, anything to try and say, its a hoax, its not real, yada yada yada. To me, it looks like the "Discredit" campaign has been working out for the government for many years and there are quite a few people that are applicable on here that could make a good profit for enforcing their discrediting campaign, just like good ole J. Allen Heineck and his, oh it could have been an asteroid, that can also change directions. Eventually, this man saw the bright side and decided to GET REAL and understand the subject and he turned out to be a great ufologist later on in life. This time, you could expect people to say, nah, must be a dying star, must be a black hole, must be Saturns rings, must be a super nova, must be a galaxy colliding with another galaxy and before we know it, we'll have dips***'s telling us that intelligent space junk can send messages.

With all the intelligent life in the galaxy, we are bound to have maybe around seven to eight transmissions from intelligent sources. However, I remember hearing about SETI having to report to a specific group(s), agencies or whatever with their findings.

Reaction?

Hmmm, we just found an alien transmission from another galaxy!

Yeah well, you do know that this information has to go to the higher powers, eventually never seeing the light.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by QuantumDeath]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDeath

With respect QuantumDeath I'm a bit confused with your post and have a few questions.
Are you with us?
Are you against us?
Does BIAD have a new avatar today?
If you have the time and care to read the thread - alot has gone on in the last 91 pages.
Please let us know what you think when you're finished.
Regards,
Netties Hermit

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

This thread's main theme is about an absurd claim by a proven fake NASA scientist that she receieved light wave intelligent signals on a radio telescope. 91 pages of proof should smack someone in the face.

Instead, there is always those that will believe in any claim religiously just because it says alien in the byline and any proof by others only means that they work for the government or they are uninformed with all of their documents, facts, and first hand knowledge of a major hoax.

The mention of a 1960's era scientist in a cold war environment that voluntarily worked for the government in the pre-internet days, is a moot point and should be on another thread. As is the claim that was stated as fact of a crowded universe of advanced civilizations. This should be discussed elsewhere as to how microbes could send signals or advanced means that radio is sophisticated.

Whom does more damage to the UFO community, these hoaxers or those that seek to prove existence with tangible proof?

This has been about a man and a woman trying to get people to believe every word they say so as to sell their products.

Looks like they have another buyer.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

No one here is denying the possibility of extraterrestrial life, or the need for SETI.

What they ARE questioning is this hoaxed effort to claim such a signal has been received. Specifically, that a signal was received in the LIGHT frequency range of the EM spectrum, and was received on a RADIO telescope. Radio telescopes are labelled as such because they are tuned to receive RADIO portions of the EM spectrum, NOT light. The only logical conclusion one can draw is that it was a hoax from the very beginning. Furthermore, the damage things like this do to the REAL search for ET intelligence cannot even be measured.

If you were actually interested in finding real signals, you would be as quick to condemn this obvious hoax as anyone.

Regarding you claim of a life-filled universe, it's a possibility, but has by no means been demonstrated as factual as yet.

I'll address this portion of your post specifically:

With all the intelligent life in the galaxy, we are bound to have maybe around seven to eight transmissions from intelligent sources. However, I remember hearing about SETI having to report to a specific group(s), agencies or whatever with their findings.

Reaction?

Hmmm, we just found an alien transmission from another galaxy!

From whence do you derive figures that we are "bound to have maybe around seven to eight transmissions from intelligent sources"? That statement implies a base number of civilizations to work from (and I note that the area constraint you employ here is 'the galaxy', by which I assume you mean THIS galaxy), and then the other modifiers must be placed, such as level of civilization, the direction their antennas are pointed to send signals as being "earthward", etc, and so we somehow arrive at a rather definite figure for how many signals "should" have been received here by now.

I'm just interested in the figures you used to arrive at that, and the sources of those figures.

Regarding the "alien transmission from another galaxy", the nearest galaxy to ours is the Dwarf Sagittarius Elliptical Galaxy, at 70,000 light years away. It was not discovered until 1994. Most are considerably farther away.

Taking this nearest galaxy as the one you meant here, as an assumption, and given that with our current technological development the fastest signal we could hope to intercept would be a radio or visible light signal (both of which travel at light speed, 186,282.457 Miles per hour in vacuo), then the MOST recent signal we could hope to have received by your statement there would ALREADY be 70,000 years old, and would require 70,000 years to receive a reply from us. Not very efficient, nor conducive to grand discoveries.

Really, if you harbor concern for this subject of SETI at all, you need to read up on the physical realities of the situation, and condemn hoaxed attacks on it such as the one in question here.

Only then will actual progress be made.

[edit on 2010/7/7 by nenothtu]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You handled that very well, netties!

If there has ever been a more deeply investigated hoax, I would like to see it!
People need to read the thread before posting something that long, and IMO, wrong.

And yes, BIAD does havvy a new avvy, and it is nice!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
And yes, BIAD does havvy a new avvy, and it is nice!

*BIAD bows and smiles*
Thank you Butcherguy, I do my best to keep the theme
going!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Just saw this on Waynes FB page. He is still claiming Judy is an astronomer after all of the evidence against this claim. This just reinforces my belief that this scam is far from over and Wayne plays a major role in instigating this fraud to benefit his own designs. The more he defends this fake scientist makes me feel that we are about to discover his grand scheme in this ongoing hoax.

Snippet from FB- July 8, 2010:

-Wayne Herschel- :
TWO TOP ASTRONOMERS SUGGEST LIGHT SIGNAL SEARCH
... FOR AN ALIEN SIGNAL

A short while ago an astronomer was working with a new theory on light signals as a means that advanced life could communicate long distances in space. She stumbled on some erratic signals that were completely unexpected and unusual. She made an u...nofficial mention of the importance of it then went silent. She was not allowed to discuss it further and we can understand the need for it to be under wraps until one can prove any signal is an intelligent one.

The public thought this was a hoax. Now here is the thing...

I find it rather interesting that recently two famous astronomers suddenly mention we should be searching light signals.

Recently famous astronomer Michio Kaku said that we should be looking at light frequencies for alien messages. Here is the video link announcement...
www.youtube.com...

Now another top astronomer for SETI - Jill Tarter has said virtually the same thing and my thought is ... are we being prepared mentally for more on this story. The SETI astronomer said:

"We’re
also now beginning to look in the optical part of the spectrum, not just
the radio. Whereas in the radio we look for frequency compression, we
look for narrow signals, in the optical what we’re looking for is time
compression. We’re looking for really bright flashes that last a
nanosecond or less. Now as far as we know, again, that is the kind of
thing that nature can’t do". Her link is here...
bigthink.com...

-Wayne Herschel-
-Wayne Herschel-
My astronomer friend who made the claim still feels it wont be long until the data can be deciphered or proved... like the recent signal discovered in near orbit to our Earth. (see my earlier story analysis on this signal ... www.space.com... )
3 hours ago · Flag
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He has shown me his colors and they are not honorable.

Notice the astronomer/friend quote.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

My astronomer friend who made the claim still feels it wont be long until the data can be deciphered or proved... like the recent signal discovered in near orbit to our Earth. (see my earlier story analysis on this signal ... www.space.com... )
3 hours ago · Flag
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He has shown me his colors and they are not honorable.

Notice the astronomer/friend quote.

Also, notice how the "signals" have now been moved from surface-based radio telescopes, in several countries world wide, to "near orbit to our Earth".

I wonder if we weren't a sounding board, to see what would fly, and the story has now metamorphosed to reflect the changes needed to work out the kinks...

Unfortunately (for them) this new story won't fly, either, and I'm not going to say why in the open, where they can read and heed.

I like SELLING the rope to folks that they hang themselves with! Wayne, Judy, James, or whoever gonna hafta get up offa sum MONEY!

No, I ain't gonna sell 'em a BOOK!

Edit to add: I went to the link for the "analysis" of Judy's 'signals', and found it was a link to AKR RADIO signals instead, and the low freq (sound) Earth "hum". Nothing to do with UV, no mention of Judy, NASA, ET, etc.

I have to scratch my head at the "analysis" and it's linkage with Judy's "UV signals". Who's analysis was it supposed to be, anyhow? Wayne's? No mention of him, either, and especially not in the byline.

[edit on 2010/7/8 by nenothtu]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

... Also, notice how the "signals" have now been moved from surface-based radio telescopes, in several countries world wide, to "near orbit to our Earth". I wonder if we weren't a sounding board, to see what would fly, and the story has now metamorphosed to reflect the changes needed to work out the kinks...

I think you're right on the money (money again?!) UI was watching a
video of John Lear on You Tube and the way he comments of the
things people write here, implies we're a bunch of seals that wait
to have fish thrown at them.

... I have to scratch my head at the "analysis" and it's linkage with Judy's
"UV signals". Who's analysis was it supposed to be, anyhow?
Wayne's? No mention of him, either, and especially not in the byline...

She may have blown him out! Relationships based on avoiding
secret agents, fencing with the Vatican and deep meaningful family
concerns -as we have read from AnneH, rarely last... 'Live happily
ever after' as to be assumed by the movie-goer.

Of course, being a Wiccan astrophysicst has it's burdens.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

I think you're right on the money (money again?!) UI was watching a
video of John Lear on You Tube and the way he comments of the
things people write here, implies we're a bunch of seals that wait
to have fish thrown at them.

It pays to be able to bob and weave when fish are being thrown at one!

She may have blown him out! Relationships based on avoiding
secret agents, fencing with the Vatican and deep meaningful family
concerns -as we have read from AnneH, rarely last... 'Live happily
ever after' as to be assumed by the movie-goer.

So true! I know that every time I have to go on the run from nefarious secret-agency-double nought-secret-squirrel spies... ESPECIALLY the ones who hang out on Facebook (THOSE are the most dangerous ones!), I lose ANOTHER wife!

Three, just this week!

Fashion note to the double nought spies: Trenchcoats are SO 50's!

Of course, being a Wiccan astrophysicst has it's burdens.

Odd you bring that up. I happen to know a couple of astrophysicists, and nary a one is wiccan... well, none that will ADMIT it in public, that is...

I wonder if there is a secret Astophysicist Wiccan Coven somewhere that is doing magicks in the dark of the moon to summon alien UV signals to their radio telescopes?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Excellent points and I overlooked the near orbit comment. How convenient the wording changes to fit better models other than the original blather.

I have a bad feeling that the church of Wayne is about to get a divine message from the stars.

I'm glad he posted this. it reassures my suspicions of the original scam and gives me a new clue as to both of these characters that's been bothering me. If it pans out, will post it or my suspicion later.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Excellent points and I overlooked the near orbit comment. How convenient the wording changes to fit better models other than the original blather.

I have a bad feeling that the church of Wayne is about to get a divine message from the stars.

I'm glad he posted this. it reassures my suspicions of the original scam and gives me a new clue as to both of these characters that's been bothering me. If it pans out, will post it or my suspicion later.

There is a new thread, by a "new" poster, on ATS today claiming that on Saturday, the aliens are going to cut off all our electrical devices, reveal themselves, then cut the juice back on after they leave. The signature of the poster claims he's a "Plejaran", which is just a Pleidan who is ashamed of his heritage...

Didn't one of Judy's signals come from the Plieades?

Maybe Judy's signal was an advanced warning to pack their bags, and get ready to go to the Promised Stars... er Land, I mean.

One can but hope...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Ha ha, I was just over there reading and that thought touched my mind. Was going to comment but the thread is closed.

I think she did mention the Plieades. Here is an earlier post of her from Wayne:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

judy faltskog

Radio Astronomer working on government based projects in Europe, South America and the USA. Studied in Germany at well known university in Bavaria. Post Doctoral degree in Astrophysics, Astronomy, Quantum Physics and Mathematics. Born in Jonkoping / Sweden in 1965, but presently living in South Africa.
Participated in various SETI, NASA and ESA programs. Great admirer of Gill Tarter and of he SETI Institute and Carl Sagan a NASA consultant on Astrophysics.

I believe that there is life out there. In this awesomely big universe / multiverse mankind is extremely arrogant to think that he is the only intelligent lifeform.

SETI is the most Intelligent project ever started since we as a human race evolved out of the primordial mist.

I believe we should concentrate our efforts and use our radio telescope time to study nearby stars such as Alpha and Proxima Centauri, Epsilon Bootes, Epsilon Eridani, Alpha Draconis and Mintaka. When we eventually find life you can take my word for it, it will be one of these. Already had some evidence that these could be the candidates. You heard it here first! So SETI check this out PLEASE!

She only talks of Radio telescopes and not low orbit resources.

Got hundreds of doc's to look back over, I'm seeing a small connect.

And again the South African connection.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I believe we should concentrate our efforts and use our radio telescope time to study nearby stars such as Alpha and Proxima Centauri, Epsilon Bootes, Epsilon Eridani, Alpha Draconis and Mintaka. When we eventually find life you can take my word for it, it will be one of these. Already had some evidence that these could be the candidates. You heard it here first! So SETI check this out PLEASE!

Good thing she finally hit the big time and graduated to NASA/SETI, so she could direct the search rather than just beg SETI to check "her" stars out, PLEASE!

Otherwise, we may never have discovered that ground-based radio telescopes can pick up UV...

And again the South African connection.

Indeed... and ANOTHER claim of Swedish birth, instead of South African. I can't really blame her on that, though. She was young at the time, probably can't really remember it to know just which one she was actually born in...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
There is a new thread, by a "new" poster, on ATS today claiming that on Saturday, the aliens are going to cut off all our electrical devices, reveal themselves, then cut the juice back on after they leave.

Ooo, will they look like Michael Rennie and have a big robot? And will they talk with a scientist that looks like Sam Jaffe first?

I love it when aliens follow sci fi scripts. It would be weird if they did something original.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I think they have to get clearance from Blossom Goodchild before they're allowed to do anything original - it's my understnading she has copyright on this sort of event.

I'm scared stiff about the electrical shutoff, though. Some folks are going to have to undergo manual CPR while they wait on the Space Brothers to turn their pacemakers back on.

My REAL question, though, is how are we to know if it ever really happens or not? Radio telescopes are electrically operated, so we could miss their message altogether!

On the positive side, since all the lights are going out, we can be pretty sure that it's not a projected hologram...

Oh, and the scientist they talk to beforehand will be a female (this IS the 21st century!), and will likely be from either South Africa or Sweden... I can't recall which...

[edit on 2010/7/8 by nenothtu]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Wayne has an obsession with the Pleiades and signs to come.

Freemason document expose - star chart with blazing star
Posted by wayne Herschel at 12:48, 21 Jul 2007
As an author on the subject of Archaeo-astronomy, in 2003 I published
a theory on the pyramid-star map link between different pyramid
civilizations, in my book The Hidden Records.
I was fortunate to come across some forbidden material but could not
publish it at the time because of it being protected property.
The balance of my research was incomplete without this material, that
included a chronological measurement between three prime epochs of
visitations by "those that come from above".
A lineage that was once very advanced who most likely seeded our
beginnings here on Earth.
My overall research involved a recurring star pattern showing where
they came from.
It was evident in the pyramids of Egypt,and the area around
Stonehenge. The biggest surprise came when the Mars anomalies showed
evidence of the same pattern.
Ancient civilizations all seemed to be obsessed with a specific
representation of a common star area around the star cluster M45
(Pleiades) and some nearby sun-like stars.
From Oneism

There was a 'price' of seeing the answers to his grand question that
he asked the 'source'…

'Who are we and where do we come from?'…
It came with two conditions. One was the responsibility of presenting
both the physical origins material and spiritual origins material by
securing it with copyright to prevent destructive interference with
it. The second condition was that since it has enough evidence to
start a new belief system it will be available for all to see on the
internet and it must be given the name Oneism.

The launch will most likely time in with a celestial event in Cape
Town to prove its importance.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind of resembles that new thread along with the Judy train of thought.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join