It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

thanks for helping me out with that, and yes i agree, its unbelievable that hes still trying to sell this myth and claiming judy is still real and missing!. and its even more unbelievable that he is twisting what we said and adding things in to try and corroborate judys story when in reality they have no bearing on the original claim!. his followers must be one dumb set of people...

wayne herschel is just a conman like all the other names in this business, i rank him right alongside the likes of david icke, jaime moussan, steven greer, jose escamilla and bob lazar.

the worst thing is that most of these people start off with good intentions, but then follow one of three paths,

1 they realise that there isn't really any proof of anything and run out of believeable material but have chosen this career so have to start selling any kind of fantasy or hoax just to keep the money coming in.

2 they find evidence of a few things that are true or believeable and get so sucked in they start to believe absolutely anything

3 they just get so hooked on fame and money that they will just sell anything to the gullible.

or a mix of all of the above!

thanks

rich.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I was a member years ago and an occassional "lurker" since. I read every word and page of this thread (how could I put it down?!) and inspired to join again (not just to see BIAD's avatar). I'm mazed, most sincerely, by the incredible intelligence, ability, and tenacity --humor too -- so aptly displayed by certain ATS members in this thread. Congratulations for exposing these charlatan's for what they are (you know who you are as RICH-ENGLAND mentioned most if not all). If you've educated just one reader and inspired just one young mind to look a little beyond the parentheses of their usual comprehension, then that's a fine accomplisment - surely you've effected more than one. I will look and hope to contribute something as valuable someday - Great thread and thanks. TGA

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TroubadoursGA

hi mate, im glad you have decided to join us, i too was a lurker for a couple of years and finally decided to join in after reading the u.f.o over sydney thread, it was an obvious hoax from the beginning but i was highly impressed with the intelligent way that many members took it apart and also learned a great deal about photography and exif data that i didn't know before, and also like you i hoped to be able to contribute in some way and luckily got my chance straight away.

im not a disbeliever or anything, i just want real scientific proof of any claim made, i also cannot stand these hoaxers and con artists.

i also don't understand the leap of faith that the majority of people take just because they want something to be true! and im amazed at the amount of people that keep posting absolutely ridiculous photos/videos of basically nothing or very obvious fakes and claiming them to be proof of alien life !.

someone even posted a fake video of the space shuttle capturing a "star trek" ship orbiting the earth on its video and asked if it was real! i mean seriously wtf? lol

thanks

rich

[edit on 30-6-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hi Rich,

I have a couple of more questions if the sister is still active to answer them.
Besides cons and stealing, James seemed consumed with aliens and UFO's, so that's where my questions will mainly go.

1. After the Kalahari incident and when he came back as "Aunty", did he ever mention his role in that hoax?

2. Did he ever try or actually contact - Arthur Shuttlewood (Author and Ufologist in the UK) while staying in the UK?

3. Any idea where he stayed in Germany? ie. location, he went several times.

4. Rockets, I understand. But what kind of UFO's did he try to build in the garden, models or something on a larger scale?

5. Did he ever mention traveling outside of South Africa to neighboring countries?

Thanks Rich, I ask these for a reason.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

hi dcmb, your questions have been asked, i will post when i receive the reply.

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Michio Kaku is a serious scientist. I think he might be... intrigued... to find that he's being intentionally misrepresented as supportive of known hoaxers in a discredited hoax.

I think I might inform him of that.

Someone U2U the link to Wayne's facebook page where that mess was to be found, please. I think I'm going to need that. I'll also need to see just which video Wayne is claiming as supportive of these outrageous hoaxes.

[edit on 2010/7/1 by nenothtu]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

hi nonethtu, this is what you are looking for, and you're correct, it is misrepresenting him to try and show a corroboration with this hoax:

www.youtube.com...

www.facebook.com...#!/wayne.herschel?v=wall&ref=search

its located on waynes facebook wall, scroll down and then click "older posts"
thanks

rich

[edit on 1-7-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

[edit on 1-7-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Thanks Rich. It's just slightly past the witching hour here, so I'll check it all out tomorrow and get some stuff in the works on it. If I stay up much longer, the sun will be coming up, and you KNOW that if one of those sunbeams gets me, I turn to ASH!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
hi all, latest emails from our friend the anonymous lady, and replies to dcmb1490s questions.

Hi Rich, by you are keeping me busy. Here goes member dcmb 1490 -

1   When he came back as aunty, he was consumed over his appearance, it must be hard looking feminine when you are 6ft, with big hands and feet! He did not discuss anything with family members as they could not be taken in , Janice on the otherhand hung onto his every word ! We were very sceptical about everything concerning him.

2   Dont know about that, but they did spend some time in Warminster (Southern England) ? UFO conventions etc. maybe it was him ? There was someone called Tony Dodds, (Retired policeman - now deceased - but has a website ) who i believe was investigating the lesotho incident! that they spent time with, and stayed with , I believe they stole a camera and documents OR tied to sell him documents , he was down from down south, think he was conned toooo !!'

3   Not sure, Hamburg springs to mind,  also he spent time wherever he had his sex change in germany.

4   Thet put little discs ?? around the garden to attact UFO's as means to contact other beings.  He left a drum of gunpowder in my grandmothers garage which she made my other sister take to the chemist (Can you imagine the stress my grandmother was put under ) for safety reasons. That was for his miniture rockets !!!

5  Like I said he travelled vastlly , Canada, Eygpt, America (at one time there was photos of them by nassa wearing silver suits but they have all been destroyed as stated beore) Isreal, europe, never mentioned further african countrys. What is amazing is neither of them Janice or James had an income !! Yet they managed soo much travel !  We always wondered what they were up too and how all this was funded cause they got everything they wanted , word processers , typewriters, anything !  Were they Couriers ? Drug runners , Who knows. Cant even begin to contimplate.  As I am typing this I am beginning to think I and  have lost the flippen plot , as it sounds so far fetched ,and unbelievable , but it is all fact. Hope that clears up a few things, (name removed)

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Thanks once again Rich and our most informative Lady.

Interesting about Mr. Dobbs, sorry to hear of his passing. He did have a partner that was contacted at the same time. Worth looking into.

Hamburg helps also, gives a starting point and may have some of the neo nazi groups that hinted at her being a member or lecturer.

Wasn't expecting he had actually met Shuttlewood. Another avenue to look at.
Disc in the garden to draw UFO's seem more mystical than attempt to attract Aliens by other logical means, such as lights aimed up into the sky etc. I was wondering before we got the answer if he had hoaxed some UFO pics with models at that time, I ran across some pics and questioned the source for possible monetary gains.
I read that he went to Canada for a very short time (thanks to donated money after the Kalahari incident) and was quickly deported back to the UK. (I haven't found out why) . Was hoping he mentioned Rhodesia as a tie in to our boy.

Thanks Rich and The gracious Lady for the answers. Gives new avenues to explore.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Oh and I found something from a Niburu forum site that might tie our boy to a thread of deceit and prop up my theory that someone is looking to grow a religion and sell books by an amazing event, say like alien contact, I don't know maybe like a signal. Anyway here it is from the horses mouth and his e-mail to the owner of the site:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He has launched a new website to explain the shocking paranormal source of his material and it is so important and so easy to measure and reference that he is told that it will stand the chance of starting a completely new belief system.

There was a 'price' of seeing the answers to his grand question that he asked the 'source'…

'Who are we and where do we come from?'…

It came with two conditions. One was the responsibility of presenting both the physical origins material and spiritual origins material by securing it with copyright to prevent destructive interference with it. The second condition was that since it has enough evidence to start a new belief system it will be available for all to see on the internet and it must be given the name Oneism.

The launch will most likely time in with a celestial event in Cape Town to prove its importance.

Here is the link to the spiritual secret and the detail of its source at… www.oneism.org

It also proposes what really happens inside the pyramids and it will add substance to the human origin theory.

Source: Personal e-mail from Wayne Hershel

Also read Wayne's article Timing of the Release of Oneism – Official Sighting?

Bezoek voor meer actueel nieuws en reacties het Niburu Forum.

Bekijk ook onze agenda! Klik hier

source:www.niburu.nl...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He has an agenda it appears and I think we threw a temporary wrench in the works

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Deborah, you and Kim should be ashamed of yerselves slandering and defaming anyone for that matter about things ye know nothing about. The same goes for Pamela too. You, your mom and Kim never wanted anything to do with Janice, not even when she was dying. None of you had a good word for her, ever! Pretending now that you are so wonderfull is a outright lie. I took care of Janice and the children. Roy told me about this website and that you were having a good chinwag, pretending to be the so wonderfull Debbie! I decided that it was time that the real truth be told. You really dont have much right to say anything bad about anybody anywhere! Look at yer own life! You are on methadone cause you are trying to get off the heroine! How many times did you not borrow money from Janice to support yer habbit. She died without getting a penny back from you! You both left her alone to fend for herself with the kids. Your grandmother also suffered through you and Kim. As for Kim, how bad did she not treat Rory her son when he was small. Clubbing all night while Pam and Winnie had to take care of him while you had the whole of Newcastle in yer bed? I dont know much about James even though I met him a few times with Janice in Gateshead at Tesco`s. I never found him to be as bad as you are trying to make the world believe. I think its rather that you are still upset that he was the first and only man who did not want to get in yer bed! If yer in a glass house, dont try and cast any stones. Should I tell the world about everything I know about you and yer sister. Janice had told me enough while she was alive. For the record, she really loved James. I had a look at the photos of "Judy Faltsrog" on the internet and as a very close friend of Janice and the kids and can vouch that this person can never be James! Even had Roy take it to Whickham Police station where a friend of his work to see if this could be James. His words were! " Negative, not the same person" Start looking at yourselves and see what you have become. I have lost my respect for you and Kim. Shame on yer both!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Thanks RICH and others for the updates and info,
what usually happens in these cases, is that we move
on... the hoaxer(s) exposed and wander off beaming
to ourselves.

Except this time, RICH, Netties and others didn't go
away and I believe this is something James/Judy isn't
used to.

May I discuss some of the recent words out here?
I saw you, you and YOU, nod there and thank you!

WORLDS TOP ASTRONOMER - ALIEN RADIO SIGNALS - WITH
LIGHT
Michio Kaku defines what SETI should be looking for and it is along
the very same lines a recent 'missing' radio astronomer claimed was
being unravelled! The public laughed how absurd it is that an ET
signal could be measured as light, an EMF range in the light f ...See
More

Classic case of using a mask, a regular serious chemist being placed
ahead to 'serious up' the way in case anyone saw the revelation of a
hoax.

S.E.T.I IS PRIVATELY FUNDED.... N.A.S.A DITCHED IT YEARS AGO....

Great paranoid stuff, just what you want here, the white-haired men in
their suits and brooding offices are kidding the public, but this fresh-faced
girl and Wayne know better... we're younger and we want the truth to out!
Oooookay.

1 When he came back as aunty, he was consumed over his
appearance, it must be hard looking feminine when you are 6ft,
with big hands and feet!
He did not discuss anything with family members as they could
not be taken in , Janice on the otherhand hung onto his every
word ! We were very sceptical about everything concerning him.

Right there, that's the part where he 'bloomed', where he started again
and in his self-analysis, he found that his 'disciple' still remained, though
the former mentor had gone... he still had the gift of conning.

2 Dont know about that, but they did spend some time in Warminster
(Southern England) ?
UFO conventions etc. maybe it was him ? There was someone called Tony
Dodds, (Retired policeman - now deceased - but has a website ) who
i believe was investigating the lesotho incident! that they spent time with,
and stayed with ,
I believe they stole a camera and documents OR tied to sell him
documents , he was down from down south, think he was conned
toooo !!'

The world of supposed Ufo investigators is a misty one, tracking down
definite proof that nobody has ever produced to the masses, yet.
The masses want it, oh yeah... they need it. They'll eat anything that
implies it's the truth... we need it alright.

... What is amazing is neither of them Janice or James had a
income !! Yet they managed soo much travel !
We always wondered what they were up too and how all this was
funded cause they got everything they wanted , word processers ,
typewriters, anything ! Were they Couriers ? Drug runners ,
Who knows...

Obviously, I can't comment on the last part, but acquiring flights
and materials to investigate further, could well be easy just by
conning folk that the materials and travelling is important.
Folks will throw money at you, if you promise them their God.
You just have to keep promising over and over... in different ways.

Great thread guys.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Howdy, AnneH! Sounds like you may know some of the actors involved, and I was just wondering if you had anything constructive to add here? I mean, anything factual, beyond an agenda-driven rant, that is.

Personal attacks on informants is most unbecoming, unless of course you have something constructive to add yourself that may counter what has already been uncovered. Otherwise, it's exposed for what it is - damage control, and nothing more. I notice that you generated personal attacks on the informants on SEVERAL different fronts, all without countering a single thing they said... we call that a "smoke screen" over here in the Colonies.

A particularly telling part of your rant is the following:

Originally posted by AnneH
I had a look at the photos of "Judy Faltsrog" on the internet and as a very close friend of Janice and the kids and can vouch that this person can never be James! Even had Roy take it to Whickham Police station where a friend of his work to see if this could be James. His words were! " Negative, not the same person"

I note that immediately above this portion, you said you didn't know much about James, yet now you're apparently a Facial Landmark Recognition expert on his features? Further, your cursory mention of a "friend of a friend at the Wickham Police station said 'No Way!'" doesn't hold much water - or are we to assume that James was on a over-familiar footing with police-types? In any event, I'd like to see the Police Facial Recognition Analyst's credentials to summarily dismiss the correlation between two faces with such obviously similar landmarks. If you've got an ounce of veracity, you won't mind providing that.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

WORLDS TOP ASTRONOMER - ALIEN RADIO SIGNALS - WITH
LIGHT
Michio Kaku defines what SETI should be looking for and it is along
the very same lines a recent 'missing' radio astronomer claimed was
being unravelled! The public laughed how absurd it is that an ET
signal could be measured as light, an EMF range in the light f ...See
More

Classic case of using a mask, a regular serious chemist being placed
ahead to 'serious up' the way in case anyone saw the revelation of a
hoax.

S.E.T.I IS PRIVATELY FUNDED.... N.A.S.A DITCHED IT YEARS AGO....

Great paranoid stuff, just what you want here, the white-haired men in
their suits and brooding offices are kidding the public, but this fresh-faced
girl and Wayne know better... we're younger and we want the truth to out!
Oooookay.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by A boy in a dress]

Our Wayne seems to like this tactic of name dropping alot. He loves to associate himself with real credible scientists just as much as he can doesn't he? In this video that mentions Wayne and Judy,
www.youtube.com... a 2 year old news story is presented as 'breaking news' and a quote from Dan Werthimer of SETI is made to appear to be connected to the Dr Judy signal.
I can't find any contact details for Dan Werthimer so far but I wonder what he would think of it?

Oh and Wayne the only reason we might have laughed at your announcement (after first engaging our brains to think about it for a second or two) was because it came from an obviously fakescientist. Interesting how Wayne puts missing in inverted commas.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Listen Mr nonethe, I have nothing to say to you or any of the other people here. I dont know you and I dont like discussions with strangers. I am addressing Debbie and Kim here who are contributing in Slander and Defamation of the Character of my best friend " Janice Falcus´s husband. I know how Debbie and Kim can bend and twist the truth just to get attention. Both of them has already been in a lot of trouble because of their telling fibs. Talk about manipulating. Janice is lying in her grave, and I know that she loved James untill her last breath. How much money are you all paying Kim and Debbie to tell all this nonsense and rubbish? Seems like most of the people here are boring old men who are behaving like old woman with wet bloomers anyway! Yer just like a bunch of old woman gossiping! Got nothing better to do than to slander people? I am terribly shocked by what I have seen here. You are all so very very wrong in what yer saying and doing. May God have mercy on yer all for doing such wrong!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AnneH

Where's your proof?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnneH
Listen Mr nonethe, I have nothing to say to you or any of the other people here.

Well of course you don't! Run along and play then. I hear Macy's is having a special on Sock Puppets that you may want to check into.

I am addressing Debbie and Kim here who are contributing in Slander and Defamation of the Character of my best friend " Janice Falcus´s husband.

Strange. Neither has posted here, yet you reply here. Am I to take it that you don't REALLY know how to get in more direct contact with them, then?

How much money are you all paying Kim and Debbie to tell all this nonsense and rubbish?

Nothing, that I'm aware of. I'm reasonably certain that they won't be jetting about with their proceeds from this investigation.

Seems like most of the people here are boring old men who are behaving like old woman with wet bloomers anyway! Yer just like a bunch of old woman gossiping! Got nothing better to do than to slander people? I am terribly shocked by what I have seen here. You are all so very very wrong in what yer saying and doing. May God have mercy on yer all for doing such wrong!

Interesting analysis from one who admits just above that she doesn't know us, doesn't know anything about us, and has no desire to engage us in conversation...

Slander is of course a crime. You might should get interpol on that pronto. Unless, of course, you have no case there... or have worries of what other crimes interpol might uncover...

On the other hand, if we're "so very wrong", I'm sure that most of us are open to correction. Now, if you have correct and verifiable information that you'd care to inject and correct us with...

Then again, if you CAN'T do that, then everything stands as it is.

Seems fair enough to me.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AnneH

Bring it on,. With documents and first hand knowledge to back up our claims, Bring it on!

And judy/james, I will not rest until you are exposed for what you are and your co-conspirator's are scheming and are shown to the world at large

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join