It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

hi dcmb, as you can see, some of your questions have already been answered so i have asked the nice lady to disregard those that have, but your questions have been asked, i await the reply.

thanks

rich

[edit on 29-6-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Thanks Rich,

And thank your source for the insight into this bizarre story and its main character of many faces. I have been reading at the "church of Wayne" for awhile today at www.wayneherschel.com..., and it made me a little uneasy.

But now I have a suspicion as to why the two tie together. The two main players that started this story, that is. Proving it is another matter.

Also learned that the well is far from dry and found some things that are new to me. Can't wait for further updates from your sources and will post what turns up if it supports the thread, later.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
i did a timeline on James/Judy from internet research to put the facts in perspective. sorry if incomplete or inaccurate, its from posted material.

1965 - James Hendrik van Greunen was born in Johannesburg SA

1979 - at age 14, applied and accepted into MUFON as a newspaper
clipping collector. claims his field of expertise is model rockets and astronomy, claims to be an amateur astronomer.

1980 - at age 15, gave a lecture in Johannesburg claiming to be a contactee. also claimed to have epilepsy at this time.

1983 - James meets janice Fugea (he was 18 she 28)

1988 - passport photo date from Mr. Hesemann's file

1989 - Van Greunen contacts Armen Victorian and Anthony Dobb on
Kalahari crash story

1989 - Claims to be a witness of the "Kalahari Incident", sold documents he (allegedly) received from his school friend Capt. Henry Greef. Stayed in the UK, returned to SA, where he met a German girl, Marion Wiegand.

1989 - Founds SA UFO Organisation "NUFORIN", sells tickes for a conference and disappears to Germany.

1989/90 - sells documents- The source for all this was one James Van Greunen, who claimed to be a captain in SAAF Counterintelligence, and who claimed to be on the run (in South Africa) from his own government for releasing this information, and to have over 300 more pages of secret documents in a bank-safe in Zurich, and needed money to escape with his family to the US, (enough money to get him out of SA was donated by various people.)
He provided another 3 pages of stuff, which proved to be faked (xeroxing his passport and birth certificate for seals, and pasting up the rest). Further documents provided proved to be retyped from various sources (Bill Cooper's "Operation Majority", Bennewitz and Lear stuff, some home-grown stuff published by Van Greuen's local UFO group, and a photograph from a US UFO magazine ("California UFO").
When confronted with all this, Van Greunen claimed that he got the
original (the 5-page document) information from a Captain Greer (or
Greef), who really is a Captain in the SAAF. While the original
5-page document has *not* been shown to be inauthentic; it appears
that Van Greunen concocted the rest to try and get more money, and
lend weight to his case.

1989/90 - Stayed in Germany

1990 - Became father of Andreas Michael van Greunen, Mother: Marion Wiegand, from Lindau,Germany

1990 - paid 3,000 advance from Mr. Hesemann for information and is
then sued later by Mr. Hesemann for defamation and Mr. Hesemann won

1990 - German state attorney persecutes him re. Misuse of titles,use of false title, he gets sentenced

1991 - sex change operation according to Mr. Hesemann documents

1991 - Sentenced at the Bavarian State Court for libel and slander.

1992 - Stayed in Germany

1992 - sex change operation ? as remembered by Janice's sister
(she stated it was a long time ago and thought it was 92/93)

1993 - Stayed in the United Kingdom

1993 - Amtsgericht Lindau (Court of Law) confirms former male identity, marriage with Marion van Greunen, born Wiegand, and Sex change operation

1993 - return to South Africa, sued for public indecency

1995 - Receives Passport As Judith Helena Van Greunen

1995 - Claims pregancy!

1995 - Hoaxed "Lesotho Incident" documents

1996 - secret documents arrive by mail to the office of:
International Roswell Initiative that was founded by Kent Jeffrey,CA,
(International Coordinator), Joachim Koch and Hans-Juergen Kyborg
(German Coordinators) in 1994.

1996/97 - From Mr Hesemann's statement: "James van Greunen was in the
military for only a few months, then discharged after they found out
he suffers from epilepsy. James has a history as a young UFO
enthusiast, alleged contactee and salesman of tickets for
non-existent UFO conferences in South Africa. I sent a full report
(including a copy of the tape) to Walt Andrus of MUFON and Prof. Jack
Kasher. My conclusions were fully supported and confirmed by Cynthia
Hind, MUFON's representative for the African Continent, one of the
finest and most experienced UFO researchers on this planet.
"From time to time I heard about van Greunen's latest adventures. He
married his German fiancee, which was a case of bigamy, and fathered
a child. He got into trouble with the German authorities after he applied for a job in Germany's "Bundeswehr" (Army), claiming he was a
Captain of the SAAF Intelligence and producing a faked service record. He was sentenced for forgery of a document and using a fake rank. When his wife found out that he's a con man and bigamist, she threw him out. "A few months later, he called me and told me he was so frustrated that he had decided to undergo a sex change -- and became Judith Helena de Cadenet-van Greunen, a glamorous creature who later worked in a night club in Johannesburg.

"Then came the day when 'she' called me and claimed that Erol, one of
her friends, allegedly a journalist, had an amazing story of a UFO crash in Lesotho. He had documents and would be willing to sell them for $3000. So that was the source and intention behind the faxed documents of October 24, 1995!
"Since everything is possible -- there are even indications that the
Kalahari incident indeed happened and was just exploited by van
Greunen -- I decided at least to give it a chance. The next phone
call was from Judith van Greunen, who needed the money for a
correction of her sex change operation in a Munich hospital. She
promised if I bought her a ticket she would bring me the originals of
the documents plus more, including an alien autopsy report, X-ray
photos and a videotape of the recovery operation, taken from a
helicopter circling above the crashed spaceship. We agreed that she
would FEDEX the documents, I would pay her ticket, she would bring
the film, and if it turned out to be real she would get the money.
"I got the documents, including four alleged X-rays (which turned out
to be fakes), but when Judith arrived in Munich I learned that she
'left the video in SA for security reasons.' Of course she received
no money, but promised to fly back to SA after the operation and come
back a month later, since she would now work as a courier for the SA
Intelligence.
"When she arrived in Munich without prior notice in February 1996,
allegedly with the video, I reserved her a hotel room and wanted to
meet her the next day.

continued: below

[edit on 30-6-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
continued:

I offered to come down from Dusseldorf, but she told me she would come and visit me. Just two hours later I received another call: She was ordered back to SA by 'her friends in the intelligence community,' but she was willing to send me the video by mail if I sent her $30,000 in advance. I replied that if she showed the video to a friend of mine in Munich, and he was impressed, we could negotiate a price. She agreed, but called again an hour
later, claiming that two agents of the South African Intelligence were already in the lobby and going to force her into a car and back to SA. Indeed, she was a great actress! I phoned the hotel and was told by the friendly receptionist that "Miss van Greunen" checked out normally, with all her luggage, without any agents or any escape in panic!
"Next day I was called by W. Eberhardt, a journalist of 'Focus,' a
German political news magazine (like Newsweek or Time): Now van
Greunen claimed to be a Major of the SAAF Intelligence and wanted to
sell the magazine 'exclusive documents about a crash of the Top Secret U.S. black budget aircraft "Aurora" in Lesotho.' She also claimed that I was working for the South African Intelligence and would try to spread the cover-story that instead of Aurora, a UFO had crashed. To back this claim, she even produced a newly made 'document' mentioning me: 'Any question regarding Mr. Hesemann or his cooperation with our government by the German government must be denied and debunked at the highest level possible.' Of course, I knew THIS document was fake! According to Mr. Eberhardt, van Greunen had tried before to sell the same documents -- now heavily censored with blacked out sections to make them compatible for the new 'Aurora' explanation -- to the German intelligence service BND.
"In May 1996, van Greunen contacted Ray Santilli in London and offered her 'alien retrieval film' for $30,000. Ray, who had had enough hassle with the Alien Autopsy Footage, refused to buy it without seeing at least a still beforehand -- which, of course, was never delivered.
"We checked some of the content of the 'Lesotho documents.' Cynthia
Hind checked some of the Generals' names and learned that they are
non-existent. I called some of the numerous phone numbers on the
various letterheads of the 'documents' and found that they don't have
anything to do with any of the listed institutes. Furthermore, the political situation in South Africa would make it rather improbable that Lesotho would contact the South African Intelligence with a request for help, especially in such a big issue, because 'help' could easily turn into an unwanted control over an internal affair. To be one hundred percent sure, I still plan to organize a field research, trying to locate the alleged local witnesses and police officers involved in Lesotho -- if they even exist. "To summarize, we don't have any indication that the Lesotho documents are authentic. They look dubious -- some are written in a very artistic, fat, rounded script, rather unlikely for intelligence and military forms. Their source is more than dubious -- a proven con-artist with a lot of experience in document-faking, definitely NO rank or position in the SA Intelligence community and the tendency to play games with researchers."Of course it IS possible that something happened in Lesotho on September 15, 1995, but there is no evidence for it. Documents are easy to fake and can't be considered evidence unless either the source or their content are verified. Therefore it
is, at least in my humble opinion, irresponsible to muddy the waters of ufology any more by an uncritical exposure of this rather dubious
case." [end of Michael Hesemann's statement]

1997 - Mr. Michael Linemann of CNI news, writes that Michael Hesemann, Joachim Koch, and Andreas von Retyi were actively researching in Lesotho and the secret documents from a disreputable character named James van Greunen.

1997 - Andreas von Retyi releases a 28 page report, "Exclusive Report: UFO Crash in Lesotho-- UFO-KURIER flies in [to Germany] South African agents". In the latest issue of the "UFO-KURIER" (no. 27 of January 1997)

1997 - Mr. Heseman believes the Lesotho crash is a hoax, while Mr.
Koch and Mr.Reyti continue to pursue it as a possibly real incident.

2002 - Applied for work permit in Germany ?? Marries Swedish Lesbian to get European Union passport Moved to Trier,Germany. per Mr. Hesemann research.

2010 - Hoaxes "Dr. Judy Faltskög"- Story, claims to be a NASA/SETI
Astrophysicist that received an intelligent signal from space. claims she lives in Santiago, Chile

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
hi all, some more emails from our anonymous friend and answers to dcmb1490s questions.

Hi Rich, this is a joint reply for member dcmb 1490, compiled by myself and other sister.
1   James Hendick Van Greunen, Dont no anything of his family, other than he had a sister called Carol. Think Janice met him in Port Elizabeth SA at a ? Reading !

2   Never knew one friend of his, no one did, and Janice lost most of her friends due to him.

3   He did not comunicate with anyone, very mute, He would try and build space/ships and rockets in the back garden !! if anyone called he would skuttle off to the bedroom and hide , if he was not already in there, He used to ponce around in a tight pair of red satiny shorts !!

4   His mental state was consistant throughout . Strange throughout !

5   Dont think he ever earned a living , just conned his way through , although he was a Chef, Astro/Pysisist, Clairvoyant, Faith healer, Preacher, Silver service waiter, Walter Mitty, - Con artist, and just emergerd to today a Project Assistant in South Africa !

6   He conned money, anything, anyone, stole from anyone, Visited some friends in the South of England , Stole a camera and other possesions, He actually did things and got away with it because people were too embarrassed to say , they had been made a fool of !!!!  He Posed as Officers , anything !

7   Gosh !! Try EVIL , DELUDED , SICK, COMPLETE SOCIAPATH, VOID OF ALL PERSONALITY,  shall i go on ?  ( to this day cant believe what Janice , a very clever, very intelligent astute person ever saw in  he/she/it !!! )Hope this goes some way to ans, your questions  dcmb 1490    Kind Regards.

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
morre from our anonymous friend.

Hi Rich, back again , What has happened to Marion Wiegand and son ?  2  What scale of conning is involved around james/Judy ?  What is very interesting is that this Wayne Herschel , has a very strong resemblance to what James looked like, some years ago, Is there not a possible family  link . ? brother , ? Cousin, to a a bit credability to this theory, when I showed both my mother andsister the picture there immediate reaction was  quote "Thats Him , James , Very interesting . One thing for sure the picture hehas on display , does not appear like a 51 year old male ! An incredible likeness to " IT "  Regards.(name removed)

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
SETI has already found Alien Signals. Probably more times than you can count. The govt. funds SETI and if the govt. says "you didnt find anything", well... you know the rest...

They aren't going to release the info just yet. But apparently, we're getting close to it.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by demonseed]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

are you working there?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Wow! this is very intriguing, from what I can glean from
the emails RICH acquired, this James/ Judy person has
wandered the trails, using folk who either believed in him
/her or were too embarrassed to stop him/her.

The statement "...Never knew one friend of his, no one did,
and Janice lost most of her friends due to him
... reminds
me of someone I used to know and it was all about manipulation.

Also... Try EVIL , DELUDED , SICK, COMPLETE SOCIAPATH,
VOID OF ALL PERSONALITY, shall i go on ?
... indicates the
hurt that this James/Judy has done... it sceams anger.

Well, he/she's being dragged into the light, whether he/she likes
it or not.

Great going, RICH.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Thanks Rich,
And thanks to the sister of his ex-wife. She is so kind to take time to relive some bad memories and paint a picture of the man for us.

It lends credence to the overall story that this is a giant scam perpetrated by a know hoaxer for ill gotten gain or fame. I'm sure the hoaxer(s) now rues the day that this appeared on ATS, and not taken at face value as it was on some sites in the beginning.

Still a compelling story, might even make a good movie someday. I just hope the efforts of everyone concerned in finding out the truth, puts this person out of the hoax business once and for all.

Good job.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
SETI has already found Alien Signals. Probably more times than you can count. The govt. funds SETI and if the govt. says "you didnt find anything", well... you know the rest...

They aren't going to release the info just yet. But apparently, we're getting close to it.

[edit on 30-6-2010 by demonseed]

S.E.T.I IS PRIVATELY FUNDED.... N.A.S.A DITCHED IT YEARS AGO....

and what does that have to do with this proven hoax and the two charlatans that we are discussing?.

did you even read the thread at all?

and please, if you can prove your claims then feel free to make a thread about it and post your evidence, otherwise what you are saying is absolutely worthless.

i look forward to reading your thread and discussing your evidence......

thanks

rich

[edit on 30-6-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

[edit on 1-7-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
hi all, im currently in discussions over some VERY BIG evidence and documents, although i don't know if i have permission to post them yet, but i assure you that these documents and one other small but extremely important link will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt a link between jimmy, janice and judy showing that jimmy and judy are one and the same....

WATCH THIS SPACE........

netties hermit is gonna love all this when she returns! lol.

thanks

rich

[edit on 30-6-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

BIAD: that was some outstanding photoshoppery a few pages back, brilliant comparison of Jimmy/Judy

Rich, your recent communications just prove our worse suspicions about the character of the person known as Judy. If Wayne is connected to her, then that would say alot about his integrity (or lack thereof
).

I too found myself wondering when looking at pictures of Wayne from his websites. There's something strangely feminine about him and he does look spritely for a 51 year old. Surely there can't be any more gender swapping identity fraudsters involved in this case....or could there?

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

maybe wayne is the sister of jimmy/judy with a sex change into a man! maybe wayne was once called carol van greunen! now wouldn't that be just surreal ! lol

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
MESSAGE TO ALL. from now on could i ask anyone that finds any evidence or links on wayne herschel and judy faltskog to take a screenshot of it just in case it gets removed.

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

maybe wayne is the sister of jimmy/judy with a sex change into a man! maybe wayne was once called carol van greunen! now wouldn't that be just surreal ! lol

thanks

rich

Oh my.

Remember when I asked just how convoluted this could get? This rabbit hole is starting to take on the twisting nature of a tornado...

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
MESSAGE TO ALL. from now on could i ask anyone that finds any evidence or links on wayne herschel and judy faltskog to take a screenshot of it just in case it gets removed.

thanks

rich

I've been archiving the entire page as I run across things - File>Save Page As in Firefox (or < ctrl+S >).

It just bites when you KNOW it was there, and now suddenly it isn't. There are webpage archives on the internet that do the same thing, but it may be hit or miss finding just the exact one you need there.

[edit on 2010/6/30 by nenothtu]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
hi all, ive just seen another message on wayne herschels facebook page about alien signals and the mythical "missing radio astronomer"

unfortunately the "see more" button isn't working for me! so i could only copy the following half of the message, hopefully somebody can help me out and retrieve the full message, here goes :

-Wayne Herschel-: WORLDS TOP ASTRONOMER - ALIEN RADIO SIGNALS - WITH LIGHT Michio Kaku defines what SETI should be looking for and it is along the very same lines a recent 'missing' radio astronomer claimed was being unravelled! The public laughed how absurd it is that an ET signal could be measured as light, an EMF range in the light f ...See More

i am absolutely appalled at how this charlatan can twist our words like he has done with this phrase " The public laughed at how absurd it is that an ET signal could be measured as light" ....... ERM.... NO WAYNE HERSCHEL, NOBODY HAS SAID THAT A SIGNAL COULD NOT BE MEASURED AS LIGHT.... WE SAID U.V LIGHT CANNOT BE RECEIVED ON A RADIO TELESCOPE AS CLAIMED, AND THAT U.V LIGHT HARDLY PENETRATES THE ATMOSPHERE AND NEEDS A SPACE BASED OPTICAL TELESCOPE TO RECEIVE IT, WE ALSO SAID THAT MOST OF THE EARTH BASED TELESCOPES THAT WERE CLAIMED TO HAVE RECEIVED THE SIGNAL COULD NOT HAVE BECAUSE THEY CANNOT SEE THE REGION OF SPACE THAT THE SIGNAL IS CLAIMED TO HAVE ORIGINATED FROM BECAUSE IT IS OVER THE HORIZON AND BEYOND THEIR FIELD OF VIEW!

WE ALSO SAY THAT "DR JUDY FALTSKOG" IS NOT A DOCTOR OR ASTRONOMER OR ANYTHING ELSE OF THE SORT! SHE IS ALSO NOT "MISSING" SHE IS A KNOWN AND PROVEN HOAXER AND USED TO BE JAMES VAN GREUNEN. AS HAS BEEN PROVEN HERE....

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Here it is Rich. it was only a sentence longer.

WORLDS TOP ASTRONOMER - ALIEN RADIO SIGNALS - WITH LIGHT

Michio Kaku defines what SETI should be looking for and it is along the very same lines a recent 'missing' radio astronomer claimed was being unravelled! The public laughed how absurd it is that an ET signal could be measured as light, an EMF range in the light f...requency band! Watch the video and ask... are we being told the truth about SETI and their current work and methods ?

YouTube - Michio Kaku On Aliens On Physics ...
www.youtube.com
YouTube - Michio Kaku On Aliens On Physics

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Wayne's statement :

a recent 'missing' radio astronomer claimed was being unravelled! The public laughed how absurd it is that an ET signal could be measured as light, an EMF range in the light f...requency band!

Absurd that he is still claiming this after all of the documents and first hand knowledge that was gleaned here.

IMO, he is now in my mind a co-hoaxer to this whole scam from the beginning.
I'm still of the mind that the signal was meant to tie into his book and new religion to boost sales and quite possibly a new cult, that's my opinion only.

sheesh.

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join