It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
hi all, latest e mail from our extremely helpful friend Mr Michael Hesemann:

Dear Rich, 
I do have another photo of him SOMEWHERE, but, honestly, was not able to find it.
Whenever I locate it, I will scan it for you. In the meantime, I had the opportunity to listen to a radio interview with "Dr." Judy Faltskög. It's 100 % the voice of James van Greunen,  EVERYTHING, his pronounciation (although he/she/it claims he has a Swedish accent, he doesn't at all - he only has a slight BURISH accent since his family is BURISH (Dutch settlers in SA). Therefore, we can reconstruct "her" biography as follows:

"Capt." James van Greunen a.k.a. Judith Helena van Greunen de Cadenet a.k.a. "Dr." Judy Faltskög: 21.4.1965: Born in Johannesburg/SA as James Hendrik Van Greunen, listed by his Birth Certificate (of which I have a copy) as "white male". 

12.1.1979: Applies for MUFON membership; Walter Andrus grants him membership in the rank of a "newsclipping service" collector. He claims that his field of expertise (as a 14 years old boy!) was "model rocketry and astronomy and building missiles" and calls himself an "amateur astronomer"

ca. 1980 gave lecture in Johannesburg (with 15!), claiming to be a contactee. According to a witness, he suffered from epilepsy during this time.  

During the 1980ies, he wrote a book, "The Aenstrean Revelations", based (as he admitted to me) on the experiences of a schoolfriend, "James Forbes", who once invited him to one of his alleged ET contacts. ca.

1987-9: Fathered two children with Janice Fugea of Newcastle/UK 

1989 Claims to be a witness of the "Kalahari Incident", sold documents he (allegedly) received from his school friend Capt. Henry Greef. Stayed in the UK, returned to SA, where he met a German girl, Marion Wiegand. 

1989: Founds SA UFO Organisation "NUFORIN", sells tickes for a conference and disappears to Germany.  

1989/90: Stay in Germany 

15.2.1990: Became father of Andreas Michael van Greunen, Mother: Marion Wiegand, from Lindau/Germany 

1990: German state attorney persecutes him re. Misuse of titles/use of false title, he gets sentenced 

ca. 1991 Underwent sex Change

4.7.1991: Sentenced at the Bavarian State Court for libel and slander. 

1992 Stay in Germany 

1993 Stay in the UK 

16.7.1993: Amtsgericht Lindau (Court of Law) confirms former male identity, marriage with Marion van Greunen, born Wiegand, and Sex change operation 

1993 return to SA, sued for public indecency 

12.2.1995: Receives Passport As Judith Helena Van Greunen 

1995: Claimes pregancy! 

1995: Hoaxed "Lesotho Incident" documents 

2002 Applied for work permit in Germany ?? Marries Swedish Lesbian to get European Union passport Moved to Trier/Germany 

2010: Hoaxes "Dr. Judy Faltskög"-Story, claims to be a NASA/SETI Astrophysicist 

What a life! 

Greetings,

Michael Hesemann.

thanks all, and thanks Michael.

rich

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Janice Fugea is the key. She will recall van Greunen in nauseating detail. She will certainly be able to identify him. And sue him for child support.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Wow that is some amazing information.
Thank you so much Mr Hesemann

and you too Rich - you legend!

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Janice Fugea is the key. She will recall van Greunen in nauseating detail. She will certainly be able to identify him. And sue him for child support.

If she still lives where you say, RICH... it's only around 27-8 miles away
from where I live!
I wish there was an address of some sort.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

im not too far myself b.i.a.d as im from east yorkshire ! lol, but to be honest i really don't think its our business to be interfering with that innocent lady's life because for all we know she might not want this bringing up and may well have told her children some story about their father to hide the truth!. i really wouldn't want to be responsible for doing any damage to any innocent persons personal life!.

also do you think its wise for you to visit? i think she might have already had enough of boys in dresses!!!!

hopefully we can find enough links on the internet without resorting to anything else.

thanks

rich

[edit on 29-6-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
hi all, latest update from our good friend Michael Hesemann. and its BIG NEWS, he has been in contact with janice fugeas sister and she may be willing to help us.
i am posting this but i have removed name of janices sister and also i have removed email addresses to stop anyone sending anything unwanted or making unwanted contact, i have emailed her direct myself to ask her if she would be willing to join us in this discussion. if not then we will have to relay questions through me and Michael Hesemann.

i think the following messages are in a backwards order because they were e mails so the first one is the last one in the conversation.

Thanks again Michael.

Hi Rich, obviously your thread was read by ... the sister of van Greunen's ex-wife Janice Fugea! Today I received the following e-mails from her (see below). Do you have any questions to her?

Greetings, Mike Hesemann 

QUOTE: thanks for your reply. Yes there are an awful things that would interest you and gaps that would be filled unfortuneatly it is very late but perhaps if you could put some questions together just to help me understand what you are missing. and i will help you in every way i can, if you can compose your questions i can answer them tomorrow  regards (name removed) 

On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 9:40 PM, wrote: Dear (name removed), thanks for contacting me. i know that van Greunen was married to your sister, before he betrayed her, married a German girl (Marion Wiegand) and eventually underwent a sex change (indeed, what a life!) Maybe you tell me more about your experience with him/her/it ... Greetings from Germany,Michael Hesemann  

In einer eMail vom 28.06.2010 21:34:28 Westeuropäische Sommerzeit schreibt (name and email removed):well...Michael , i am Janice's sister (name removed). i was his sister in-law 'unfortunatly' what a very small world it is.there is so much to expose and about time it happened, im thinking very hard now!just how far does one go.many thanks, (name removed)

thanks

rich

[edit on 28-6-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
hi all, another update, i have now been in direct contact with the sister of janice fugea. she has very kindly offered to help us and will answer any questions that we have but wants her privacy respected, her name and details will remain anonymous and i shall respect all of her wishes. i have asked her if its ok to use her first name but will keep it anonymous until i receive an answer.

once again i must thank Mr Michael Hesemann for all his help and for providing us with information and for helping me make contact with the lady in question.

here is the email that i received with details removed: hi rich, have just got ur email , I assure you that james and judy are one of the same person emphactically, like i have said to michael hesemann i will help you but keep all my details strictly private, and off line ! will ans questions . You can provide me with a contact no. if you wish, iits good to know what goes around comes around,  about time too long overdue. get your questions ready

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Here is a question to put on the list RICH.

Was James Van Greunan ever the lover of a man named Wayne Herschel?

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Marrr]

[edit on 28-6-2010 by Marrr]

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

i already asked if she knows if judy/jimmy knew wayne herschel from school or younger days from south africa.

but its now 2.38 am here in england so she is probably in bed so i don't expect any answers until at least afternoon time.

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr
Was James Van Greunan ever the lover of a man named Wayne Herschel?

Oh, wouldn't THAT just frost the cake.

Thinking about it, you also have to ask "before or after" don't you?

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

hi bedlam, good to see you back in here.

it would be nice to find a link between judy and wayne from before this hoax but im not sure i want to think about the details of the situation too much! lol

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
reply to post by Bedlam

hi bedlam, good to see you back in here.

I've been in lurk mode watching you guys pursue the perpetrators of the hoax.

It sort of reminds me of the old Ed Wood movie "Glen or Glenda" for some reason.

Is Wayne out of the bath yet? They might want to send someone in after him.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

haha, like i said before, wayne must be the man from atlantis(patrick duffy) if he can stay in the bath this long!!.
i sent him a u2u but he hasn't even checked it so i think hes avoiding this site like the plague.
im just hoping for a few more pieces of evidence to surface and then i think its time to become a bit more proactive!!!.

i have a plan! lol

btw, is lurk mode like judys "stealth mode" ? lol
thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
OMG. I have been away for 3 weeks, checked in to read the new stuff and noticed the old thread was active. After reading what you guys have done and and found out, all I can say is:

Release the hounds, there's more researching to do. ha ha.

The photo's were hilarious.

Just amazing how this story has morphed into what it has become.

Tomorrow, I plan on catching up with all of the latest.

Good job all. I'm dying to find a wayne connection in this. I'm off to bed.

posted on Jun, 28 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

hi dcmb1490, its good to see you back as well!. lol

yes the thread slowed down a bit for a little while but its just got a new lease of life!. and like i said to bedlam, im just hoping to uncover a bit more evidence and links then i think its time to get proactive, i have a few small ideas!.

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
hi all, two new emails from janice fugea's sister. some great info, sorry i can't give her name but she has asked to remain anonymous at this time and that will be respected. so a big thank you to the kine helpful anonymous lady.

Hi Richard, I can see you are giong to keep me busy,  I have already emailed Michael this morning with some information, I have no objection to you posting what I say , but at present please keep my details and name strictly private, ( NAME REMOVED ). What difference would it make if you used my name on A.T.S ?   I have not heard of wayne herschel , does he actually exsist or is it not another alias of james/judith or IT as i called him.  Janice met 'it ' when he was about 18 years she was about 10 years older, not alot was known about him , or should i say nothing to be beleived, I once spoke to his sister in South Africa , his family disowned him and never wanted to set eyes on him again !  Janice I believe took the two children to visit at one time but it made no difference.  I have another sister who is all for exposing Judith for what he is , and will help along with myself through these emails.  I found out about this through google and the internet, it is amazing what you can unearth.  Janice had about three different surnames, whilst she was with james, changing her name to avoid detection. I am in the middle of trying to gather information or evidence for you , but bear with me , 25 years of dates become a bit fuzzy . What has happened to his other wife and child ?

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
second email from anonymous lady.

Hi Richard ,  James dissappeared in approx 92/93 to germany, where he apparently had a sex change (money was conned out of my grandmother to pay for this,) on his return he lived with Janice , but became Aunty Judith to the children , they were very young and did not realise.  Janice was very talented and used to make all his womens clothes, he was very well dressed,  at this time he was tall, slim, with a blonde  shoulder length bob hair cut, quite stricking in appearance and certainly noticable !!  At this said time he had a boyfriend who worked for the DHSS who used to come and visit him they would sit and hold hands in front of Janice etc.,.  The mind boggles !!  About this time he started to claim he was an hemephridite , also claiming now to have cancer of the uterus ,  could we get him treatment he was on borrowed time ! The family gp at this time more or less washed his hands of him , unfortunetly , Janice hung on to his every word , I never ever beleived in brain washing but she was an utter zombie , totally void of emotion, where he was concerned , never to this day will I understand how this could happen . During this Aunty Judith reign , you can understand how the children were mocked at school , so much so , a friend in London heard about this through another friend who had children at the same school and asked what the hell was going on . you cannot begin to imagine . Talking about his sex change , my other sister was actually shown his breasts , apparently very impressive!  What you have to understand when Janice met james he was quite large , a bit podgey even with huge thighs , by the sex change  time he had dramatic weight loss and was quite slender . Having watched sex change on the television , i must agree i thought it was a long drawn out procedure , hormone tablets etc, yet this was very quick and impulsive,  I always thought what had he done so wrong he needed to change his whole identity ? Maybe he just had breast implants who knows ? I shudder !  I am off now , put your questions together (name removed)

thanks

rich

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Thanks Mr Hesseman, The sister of the ex-wife, and you Rich for the additional insight into this individual.

Fascinating, exactly the type of inside information that helps in bringing this hoaxer into full light. I have some questions, The more we learn of the man the better chance of unraveling this fraud, agenda and his cohorts.

1. Is she willing to give up Jame's family names to aid in research. ie. sister, mother, father.

2 Did he have any close friends while he was married?

3. What were some of his favorite things he talked about or like to do?

4. How was his mental state as a man before the sex change, any strange habits?

5. What jobs did he have to earn a living and what did he do at those jobs as far as skills.

6. Any other cons he tried besides taking grandmothers money for sex change, or the Kalahari,Lesotho and alien signal stories? it sounds like he lives to con.

7. What attribute or character stands out the most in her mind when she recall those times.

Lol, I have more but wayne is going to get some attention now. off to look at some ideas that popped into my head.

Thanks Rich and thank the participates.

[edit on 29-6-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

also do you think its wise for you to visit? i think she might
have already had enough of boys in dresses!!!!

Yeah, this may be true, but I can assure you, I would
never hold anyone under a spell like this chap/chapess
did!

He sounds a bit of a scoundrel, all right... let's drag him
out into the light.

Great work RICH.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
hi all, latest update from our new and very helpful friend the anonymous lady, i can guarantee you that she is absolutely genuine, ive had some stuff to check that i unfortunately cant post for very good reason, but the information is getting better with every post and she is also looking for some photographs for us. if anybody has any questions for our friend then please feel free to ask.

Hi Richard , I can try , if there are any to be found you will get them.  By what an interesting and full life our ' jimmy ' has lived !  An astro Physicist / Theoretical cosmologist -  he /she has come such a long way from his chef days in the local pub.  He conned his way into work at the local pub come restaurant, saying he was a top chef , that lasted two days till he was kicked out,  could not even set a table !  Next came faith healing , then low and behold he was a financial advisor with international client base,  begging to take over my grandmothers affairs !  mmmm what came next Clairvoyant , advertised his services, ten pound a reading , met with some clients in the local park, or in the rented flat around the corner that they did a moonlight flit from ,suprise suprise !  Quite a busy man , fitting all this in along with fathering his children , sex change , cancer , romance , marriage , and then an awful lot of evil things inbetween, as well as constant travel between . london , south africa , nassa, Isreal, Canada , how exhausting ! Oh and a few more moonlite flits leaving absoultely everything behind , prams , cots . pushchairs etc.  OH AND TONS OF DEBT,  all this and not even working !   Then fancy he was arrested for impersonating a high ranking  officer (In full uniform). Then on top of that he graduated UC BERKLEY the same year he had his sex change ! Now forgive me but we have to fit into this time span he was sectioned under the MENTAL HEALTH ACT detained at her majestys pleasure , released only on condtion he return to his home town of South Africa for medical help danger to both himself and the public !. (To the believers out there , this must be when he had his epilepsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  You should have seen the fire door he  poked a large hole in with a household screwdriver before he was carted away,  bless it took him all day. And then can you credit it he returns to the UK  to continue his path of fraud and distruction. I might add they were shot at in South Africa and had to leave very very quickly .. and guess what  my grandmother funded the return by bankers transfer because again he conned her into beleiving the childrens lifes were in grave danger . This was funded on condition Janice returned alone with the Children, and guess what he came too, but was stopped entering my grandmothers house by myself , only to sleep rough in a field around the corner, with janice taking him food parcels!, conned his way back in again taking total advantage of an  wonderful old lady . Some concience eh ? This is James Van Gruenen , alias Judy , jimmy and a whole lot of others'  When he eventually left my grandmothers he left behind a whole load (20 +)  stolen cheque books, bet that affected his cash flow ! regards for now (name removed)

thanks

rich

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join