It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The topic of this thread is: Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars NOT other members and their status.

Keep to the topic or posts will be actioned and possible posting bans handed out.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

agreed, my information is also not allowed as it broke t and c!. so apologies to all and to moderators!

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The topic of this thread is: Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars NOT other members and their status.
reply to post by greeneyedleo

That uhm, topic is so yesterday. I get what you're saying though, albeit may be a little hard to exactly define it at this point. I will do my best to comply.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Marrr]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
reply to post by dcmb1490

thanks for helping me out with that, and yes i agree, its unbelievable that hes still trying to sell this myth and claiming judy is still real and missing!. and its even more unbelievable that he is twisting what we said and adding things in to try and corroborate judys story when in reality they have no bearing on the original claim!. his followers must be one dumb set of people...

wayne herschel is just a conman like all the other names in this business, i rank him right alongside the likes of david icke, jaime moussan, steven greer, jose escamilla and bob lazar.

the worst thing is that most of these people start off with good intentions, but then follow one of three paths,

1 they realise that there isn't really any proof of anything and run out of believeable material but have chosen this career so have to start selling any kind of fantasy or hoax just to keep the money coming in.

2 they find evidence of a few things that are true or believeable and get so sucked in they start to believe absolutely anything

3 they just get so hooked on fame and money that they will just sell anything to the gullible.

or a mix of all of the above!

thanks

rich.

While I would agree with you on these 3 catagories, I would go a step further in this specific case and state that many of the thread contributors here have, directly or indirectly, intentionally or otherwise, created an expose of a sociopathic hoaxer (SH) within the confines of this one thread - the profile of a sociopath fits the the hoaxer(s) like a well worn glove. If my observations are obvious, I apologize.

Granted, I'm no psychologist, however, I worked many years as K-9 Police Officer ("Bobbie-puppy-pusher" to some :lol
explosives, narcotics detection, that brought me in contact with some, very much like the one or ones that you all have done such a fine job uncovering here. Unfortunately, weak mindedness, inexperience, and naivete are innocent though all too common human traits; these are the folks the SH prey upon (if only they could be pointed to ATS, this thread, and read it prior to commiting belief and/or money).

What an end it would make if BIAD's "Corleone" metaphor could play out digitally to finish this SH, or send Mr. Mask (I can't help but like him) into a digital dark alley with WH, Judy, James, and the rest of the SH cast - they might emerge with a whole new vocation or at least better manners!

I believe someone already mentioned it and it also fits the SH so well; it's not just the profit/revenue they will lose if exposed, it's not even the fear of law enforcement action. The real fear (you can see it between their posted lines), the most palpable fear for the SH is being shown to the world for what they really are - unbelievable narcissists and pathological liars.

You've provided/are providing a noble service - Bravo, Bravo to you all.
Thanks for the kind words and for the welcome back to ATS - Salute! TGA

P.S. for nenothtu - I'm retired now, but "Chains & Leather" Brother, always K-9!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TroubadoursGA

very good post, reads well and welcome back.

On another note I think I might have found something major. It needs more research and will post more soon if it pans out. This might be what I have been looking for, but not sure what I can post yet.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490
reply to post by TroubadoursGA

very good post, reads well and welcome back.

On another note I think I might have found something major. It needs more research and will post more soon if it pans out. This might be what I have been looking for, but not sure what I can post yet.

It appears that information resulting from inquiry into the background of the hoaxers, or perhaps more properly information related to their identification and history that is more directly related to uninvolved family members, but which only incidentally sheds light on the hoaxers, is what is verboten here. I think that things directly bearing on the hoaxers, without involving innocents, may still be OK.

For example, RICH's material that was removed provided incidental confirmation of the linkage between Judy and James, but had a more direct bearing on identifying Janice and the (now adult) children, who only had an incidental involvement, by virtue of their relations to van Greunen. It established the link, but still provided enough information to identify the daughters, if one were so inclined. The link in particular, which was actually originally posted by Judy herself, provided the first names, and the documents gave the last (maiden) names of the daughters after the surname change. Those maiden names may still be valid, given their youth, but in any even could have been used to track them down even after a marriage.

I think you'll be safe if you stick to things that bear only upon Judy/James and Wayne, and not incidental, uninvolved folks who surround them. While the incidental documentation provides the smoking gun linkage, it will probably have to be worked around. On a side track, that leads me to believe, for reasons of my own, that we are on the right track concerning the actual identities of certain apparent sock puppets who put in cameo appearances here. I may be wrong about that, but it's my working theory for the time being.

I suspect you may have uncovered information concerning certain 'religious' proclivities and, assuming it doesn't personally identify folks who are truly peripheral and perhaps deluded by the principals, it should be fair game - especially if it's being sold or promoting this hoax even further.

The key, I think, is a strong link to the main actors, but leaving out incidentals.

If I'm wrong, I'm sure I'll get corrected, and rightfully so.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

The info involved innocents, so I didn't post. But it does strengthen a major component of the puzzle. you have a U2.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490

The info involved innocents, so I didn't post. But it does strengthen a major component of the puzzle. you have a U2.

U2U hasn't come through yet. You might need to re-send.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I hate when that happens. resent U2 and by other means. Any problems let me know and I'll resend them to you. Thanks for looking at these and I hope its what we were talking about.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited for update. Hit a temporary dead end and its too late in the evening to continue. Will work on this tomorrow.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

[edit on 2-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
hi all,

here is another email from our good friend Michael Hesemann, and although its slightly off topic, it does help to show that wayne herschels claims are a bit ropey to say the least!.

Dear Rich, 
I agree with you, although I maintain that Wayne Herschel does not look like a "Herschel" but rather as a Bur ... and he IS a similar type as James before the sex change, no question.  

I have problems with some of his findings, e.g. the allegedly ancient African star map looks rather new. Also the "parchment" certainly is modern and not antique. I am a historian, I work in the Vatican Archives (for a Jewish foundation, PTWF. org, although I am Catholic - see www.zenit.org... and www.ptwf.org) so I certainly know how old parchments look. I can also assure you that the layout of the Vatican is NOT an ancient starmap but based on the location of the tomb of St. Peter, which was relocated during the Pontificate of Pius XII. Castel S. Angelo was also NOT put there as a star map sign, but built in the 2nd century AD by the Roman emperor Hadrian as his mausoleum. The Popes just used it as a Fortress, since it had high-rising walls. Only in the 14th century the Popes moved to St. peter, before they resided in th south of the City (next to the Lateran Basilica). So what we have in Rome is just a situation formed by several "coincidences" in history, NEVER EVER a planned design. The Obelists were brought to Rome mainly by Augustus as trophies to be set up in the Roman Arenas - e.g. Piazza Navona, which wqas the Circus of the Emperor Domitian. Therefore, I am not at all impressed by Waynes phanta"hi"story.

Greetings, Mike

thanks

rich

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Once again Rich can you please thank Mr Hesemann for us. It really is great that he is still interested.
And welcome to the tribe Troubadours - please park your daily life at the door, wipe your feet on the mat and get your googling fingers ready.

[edit on 3/7/2010 by Netties Hermit]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Quote:

Dear Rich, 
I agree with you, although I maintain that Wayne Herschel does not look like a "Herschel" but rather as a Bur ... and he IS a similar type as James before the sex change, no question.  
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been digging around and can say that he is a Herschel. I found a tie-in to a family named Van Greunen but the trail went cold after that. I cannot at this time make a connection between the two players in this hoax.

Back to snooping as new sources have appeared.

Thank you Mr. Hessemann and Rich for the information, every piece fits the puzzle a little more to make a picture. Very interesting about the Vatican and other astute observations made by Mr. Hessemann. Gives a new insight into the whole mix of this story.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

[edit on 3-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
hi all,

here is another email from our good friend Michael Hesemann, and although its slightly off topic, it does help to show that wayne herschels claims are a bit ropey to say the least!.

Dear Rich, 

I have problems with some of his findings, e.g. the allegedly ancient African star map looks rather new. Also the "parchment" certainly is modern and not antique. I am a historian, I work in the Vatican Archives (for a Jewish foundation, PTWF. org, although I am Catholic - see www.zenit.org... and www.ptwf.org) so I certainly know how old parchments look.

rich

Well it is slightly off topic but I had noticed too that Wayne's ancient documents look a bit dodgy. I found this explanation from Wayne on why he has presented his information the way he does.

www.prlog.org...

The Solomon Key parchment listed as British Library Or/14759/fol/35a has been deciphered by Wayne Herschel, a South African author of a controversial book titled The Hidden Records. All references are on a specially prepared website and this is absolutely not fiction........

.......Due to threats and interference in the authors dealings with it, he has put it all on a website that he has been advised to make look 'new age' with the hope that the interference will stop. The parchment is deciphered clearly in the video. See the Youtube release and full story at www.keyofsolomon.net

Wayne has been threatened
That's the reason the starmaps in his books don't look ancient. He has to present his information in a 'new age' way for his safety.

It has nothing to do with the fact that Wayne doesn't use original documents on which to base his findings and probably can't get access to them....So he makes copies of copies and sets them on a parchment type background. Many errors and flaws may have been reproduced in copies of these documents, a serious researcher wouldn't make this mistake.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
There is just too many coincidences in their stories, causes, and lives, to seem plausible for them not to have co-conspired this story, IMO.

Judy Falkstag as James Van Gruenen as James Forbes as Aenstrea, etc.,
is also related to a story of a French operative that gets murdered in the Kalahari incident for an added "wow" factor.
Wayne's own telling of a story on this site of the UK operative that was murdered breaking a crop circle code in a related story of his, was added, why?. Was this suppose to be a tie-in to Judy's signal story for another "wow" factor and add to the mystique and suspense?

They both come from the same area in SA, even though Wayne originally
was from Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe). And in this very thread claimed
association or knowledge of Judy Falkstag through her colleagues at an
observatory.(he states he even talked to her on the phone at the end.
He must have known what country that call went to or came from and it wasn't SA or the observatory.) Do they have radio telescopes in Trier, Germany? I cannot find one. They have both been on different radio programs, She as a contactee (not as an Astrophysics NASA scientist, or Theoretical Cosmology) and he, for promotion of his book. They both shout sensationalism in their claims and both hint that shady governments or organization are trying to suppress their output of information to the general public. Wayne's own words state that his book has been targeted and kept off bookshelves due to the information it contains and hints at a worldwide conspiracy, All the while looking over his shoulders for the next assassin to stop the source of the truth. EX: From a quote by the Author: I am willing to
do this because it is quite likely there will be some resistance to stop this story (released 19th July 2007), so the more it spreads across the internet the better.(end quote) among the hundreds of other absurd claims that are documented and on file. It all reeks of mystery, forbidden knowledge, shadows, secret organizations, spies, and the fear of death. All to enhance bringing these secrets to the public in a comicbook style ploy to sell books. imo.

Judy also claimed to go into stealth mode while looking over her shoulder when she released the radio signal to the world. Then she disappeared, her safety could only be guessed about for a time. As an enthralled audience waited, they could only find out about her possible abduction not on CNN or Fox news, but only on Waynes FB page, Where it turns out he also promotes his book. There may never be a direct link between Judy and Wayne made, but these "very large files" on this computer (some of which have not been posted), suggest to me that the original signal story was coauthored.

But draw your own conclusions.

Mine have been stated.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I agree with you... too much intrigue and secrets.
A over all view sees it as highly mysterious and the
only vague view lies through Judy and Wayne...
EXACTLY what a writer or romantic would want.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

"very large files"?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, those nefarious double-nought spies with the cryptic security clearances that ply their trade on Facebook, and who have a proclivity for making murky threats to simple authors and top-notch NASA rocket scientists! Blast them! Blast them ALL!

Because of their meddlesome interference, the truth will ALWAYS be hidden from us!

Unless, of course, we follow the TRUE way of Oneism, worship at the feet of Master Herschel... and buy his books, of course....

Only then will we have the TRUTH, and foil the black plans of the secretive minions of darkness...

The only true Way is through the writings of Master Herschel...

ALL HAIL!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

to answer the very large files question.
This is the accumulation of every scrap of information drudged up in searches and messages saved on this old computer from all of the Wayne and Judy exploits.

I also noticed that one of Judy's admins at her website has his own site called "One Vibration". seems a bit too close to Wayne's "Oneism" to me. They are both new age in nature. But whom am I to compare?

lol, I agree about the church of Wayne. I hope his flock will eventually read here or wake up to the real truth. Another oddity was the female icon on one of Wayne's pages also appears as a follower's picture on either Judy's site or the "One Vibration" site(don't have it pulled up at the moment) could be someone following without putting his mug out there for all to see. Just a guess.

A quote from the one vibration website that I saved, just in case.

snippet:

Clayton,

I can most assuredly let you know that there is life on other planets in more ways than one.

First a friend of mine named Judy Faltskog works for NASA and two weeks ago she received radio messages from space. She reported them to our group ECAN and the news media. That following day it was reported on CNN and now Judy has disappeared. This was also reported on the ATS website as well.

Secondly I am not from this world and can assure you that we are here and have been here for quite some time now.

Welcome to OV!

Namaste!

source: mountzion144.ning.com... y

BIAD,

You said it all with, writing like a "romantic."

Oh and Mrs Judy (I mean Aenstrea) signed up to follow: UFO Paranormal Radio Network

@ www.ustream.tv...

Which has a show up coming soon.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Was that snippet a quote from Wayne, saying now that he's from another planet, and "they" are here?

That Judy received radio messages from space (stated as fact)?

That ti was reported on CNN (stated as fact)?

That it was reported at ATS (implying verification - no mention of the debunking)?

Oh my.....

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

That snippet was from the owner (from what I gather) of the one vibration website that is also an admin at Judy's site. Sorry, I should have made that more clear. But still, the lies she tells.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by dcmb1490]

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join