It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Can you get frostbite of the brain from buying secret video in Antartica at the "Spy's is us" store?

I bet as close as James Van Grunen ever got to Antartica was the crisper in the icebox. And as NASA Judy (not the chimp, the shhh, secret double naught spy) she might have got closer to Antartica by moving up to the freezer compartment from the crisper for an icecube for her's and her car door handle working boyfriend's, gin and tonic.

I heard through the agency grapevine that the government responsible for trying to destroy Miss Judy is none other than that world renown and feared spy agency from Bikini Atoll (no satellite,phone,cable,weapons,or TV to speak of, but they do have a mean pencil and palmleaf paper when it comes to interrogating double naught spies.) I feel sorry for James,Judy and Wayne. Not enough for a foursome and too many to hideout convertly in this age of the new world order.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

I have been wondering where Judy got the money from to buy the video. After all money

must have dried up a bit over the last year with her needing to slip of the radar and in her

own words "I paid a lot of money for it." OH NO! don't say she had to sell HER

EFFET Telescope !

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Eureka!!! You have solved the key question that has been going through my mind for sometime, Eletheia. The reason her telescopes didn't show up on google Earth when a search was done on Chile,Germany,South Africa,Sweden and the rest of the world was that, wait for it,..........She sold them! How dumb of me not to have figured that out. It all fits now. She sold the ultra violet radio telescopes to Sanford and son salvage experts, whom had them torn down and sold for scrap and in order to "prove" her "intelligent signal" discovery that shocked the world, She had to travel to Antartica and buy a tape of her own telescope signal reception from either super spies or Santa Claus. It always cost NASA Judy a lot of money to do things. Remember one of her husbands (Santiago,Chile rich guy) had bought her those invisible to Google Earth telescopes in South America and Wayne stated he was going to visit her and her rich husband (right after the film deal went through for Wayne). Alas, Wayne's film and book deals are sabatoged every week without fail and the light warriors build a bonfire and send out hexes once a month to thwart the men in black. Will Wayne ever get his book and film deal and be as rich and famous as Dan Brown? Will Judy "man up" and revert back to her old life? Stay tuned to the same bat channel at the same bat time for another episode of Wayne and his side kick NASA Judy, Don't forget, send in those cereal boxtops for your chance to win a copy of the Hidden Records (the book that can't even be given away). Please visit our sponsors.
edit on 9-5-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (spelling]
edit on 9-5-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (word addition)

edit on 9-5-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by nenothtu

Nenothtu you said you think Judy is the front 'man' of the latest operation.......Do you

also think Judy could have a 'NEW' day job - Animated ET ? (with an ET outfit from the

local fancy dress outfitters!!)

No, I think the "alien": here is a 100% animated 3D model, in CGI. The film appears to have introduced post-production "aging" effects in at least 2 separate areas - the film overall, and special attention to the time counter, which doesn't match the rest of the film, whatever source they're claiming it's from. It "zigs" sometimes when the rest of the footage "zags".

I don't think there are any actual "beings" in it, alien or human, and no one playing dress-up.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
So wait... is Judy still a female NASA employee or has she moved onto male CGI engineer/dress-up actor? Is she still a girl? Does she even exist anymore? I`m just wondering because when we have to apply for Milk Carton ads again, we can`t mess up the sex of this thing or Panetta will be on our arses again for spending limited dollars on mistakes.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
P.S: With all this Obama Birth Certificate hoopla, I think we should create a thread or petition asking for her to show us HER (not Jimmy`s) birth certificate. And don`t try asking Barack where to get a fake one Judy... remember, the Army of Darkness has both of you under surveillance.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Netties!! Thanks for contacting!!

After Grant Cameron, myself, and a few others attempted to contact "Judy" things went south pretty rapidly. Grant played his cards pretty close to his chest to begin with, I didn't know how much he knew of this person, but it appears he knows quite a bit.

I admit to blatantly poking at this particular nest of vipers by replying to the live alien video that used to be on her OrbitalObserver YouTube channel by posting the message, "Judy, you can run but you can't hide."

I quickly received an insulting message telling me she wasn't Judy, got blocked so I couldn't reply, the video was taken down, and all commenting was disabled on her other videos.

I am trying to get myself up to speed by reading nenothtu's exhaustive PDF. And will be updating the article on Grant's site...

www.presidentialufo.com...

... as frequently as possible.

This is most certainly a very tangled web!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Well... it's back to the old routine, heh!?
I can't believe it's been a year, I've just finished packing my
'anti-B.S' devices from last time.

I can't understand why she would say that she went to Antartica
for the sale of the video... what possible reason would a person go
there?
Do they still have a video store there...? I thought it was torn down
to make way for The Herschel-Ra Ride 'n' Slide near the Emporer
Penguin-'All the Guano U can Carry' Retailer.

Oh and dcmb...? your quote brought back many memories.

... Miss Judy is none other than that world renown and feared spy agency
from Bikini Atoll...

I used to frequent a swimming area and also never wore a Bikini Atoll.

I'm here all week, try the veal.
edit on 10-5-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
good work guys, keep it up.

thanks

monkey....

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I've dug further into how this video may or may not be fake and after
analysing the footage, it seems to resemble the other 'off-world' images
available below.

CGI... we're not sure yet, but my top people are working on it.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

No bikini atoll............................priceless. Hey , I have been off-line for awhile and if my memory serves me correctly, the last time I was actively involved in helping to keep up with No-NASA Judy, she was trying to convince everyone that she had expired. Judy, judy, judy, being resurrected from the dead I think is a bigger story than the gila monster from Pluto fake video you are hawking now days. Shucks, it even fits in better with Wayne Herschel's religion and tree of knowledge lies. Oh Wayne, If you have eaten of this fruit as you claim, then why is Dan Brown out gunning you in all media markets? Did he eat from a better hybrid tree ? Maybe your tree grew road apples and you got confused as to the variety of fruit. This new attempt by James aka Judy to sell fantasy has really hurt "HeShe" this time. The information is too handy now for her to be taken seriously anymore, maybe her time has come to an end as far as conning the public.After looking at that alien video, the color is all wrong. I have looked at thousands of old photo's and film footage from the "silent days" until now and the only time I saw something that cames close to the color of that video was a still photo of the "Battle of Tarawa", Nov 20 - 23 1943. Never have I seen real film with that artificial color and highlites. Well a sex change didn't help Miss Judy, can they do a species change? I hear theres a gila monster opening on Pluto Judy.
edit on 10-5-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (added content)

edit on 10-5-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
hi all.

i can confirm that Orbitalobserver is judy...

here is a youtube reply email i recieved after commenting on her original video last year...

Orbitalobserver has replied to your comment on ◄◄◄BREAKING NEWS►►►... NASA ASTRONOMER DECIPHERS 'INTELLIGENCE' SIGNAL FROM NEARBY STARS

In your dreams pal, maybe your wife is a man.I know her and her family personally. If you want to be rude go back to abocetopsecret.co and perform your crazy # there.This is no place to slander a person you dont know personally! Cappich

notice the same mo of "knowing judy personally", and accusing us of "slander"....

thanks

monkey...

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
hi all.

not sure if this has already been posted or not but i was reading other sites about this video and came across some good research by members of ufo research network.

the original source of the video Ivan0135 is a 3D and graphic artist named Ivana Gemzicka.

www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com...

i think judy has maybe just ripped it off to get some limelight but failed spectacularly.

thanks

monkey..
edit on 10/5/11 by MONKEYMAGIC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MONKEYMAGIC

Yup, looks like Judy Faltskog really stepped on her own... you know... this time!

For someone who went to all that pain to travel the world's far flung reaches (and it doesn't get much farther flung than Antarctica!) to procure this video at high price and great personal risk, it sucks that she got scooped by several days on her YouTube release of it by SEVERAL other people!

She posted it on 6 May (as "OrbitalObserver" at YouTube - we've ran into that name before, slandering us by name), yet the earliest posting I've found so far was 1 May, and it wasn't hers, and on 2 May several other folks picked up on it and posted it virally. None of THEM were Judy, either.

Unfortunately for her, due to the work of several people right here in this thread, her earlier escapades were already documented and freely available, ensuring that others were on the alert for another scam form her, and here it is.

She stepped right in it.

Scrape yer shoes or leave 'em at the door before you come into the house, Judy.

Here's a personal message just for Judy: If YOU are the originator of this video, I invite YOU to send me a copy of the original for analysis. Hell, for that I'll even give you my e-mail address. Time to put up or shut up - again.

Other folks are working hard to run the real originator of the video to ground, and doing a fine job from what I can see. I'll not say any more about it here just yet, to avoid fouling their investigation.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Great catch, Trying to log in over there to suggest the freedom of information act at NASA so that seeing is believing in documentation. Don't take my word on face value you other websites, research like we all did and prove that this hoaxer still lives and tries to continually hoax the UFO community. Having a hard time logging in over there, will try again later. Say hello to R and good to see you again monkey.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409

Great catch, Trying to log in over there to suggest the freedom of information act at NASA so that seeing is believing in documentation. Don't take my word on face value you other websites, research like we all did and prove that this hoaxer still lives and tries to continually hoax the UFO community. Having a hard time logging in over there, will try again later. Say hello to R and good to see you again monkey.

good to see you too. and all the rest of the guys/gals.

this video is all over the net so there's a lot of different sites researching its origins, but i haven't had a chance to go through much yet.

im surprised judy came back under her own name as she gets caught instantly due to this thread, but as i said before i think she/he is a serial attention seeker, whether it be good or bad she/he just needs an attention fix, and stealing someone elses video to pass off as her own just backs this up 100%...

thanks

monkey

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Nice catch!

Its fantastic to see home spun ATS content not only cast in a positive light but referenced as the definitive source for exposing this prolific hoaxer.

From Nettie's links above..

Members of the AboveTopSecret.com website investigated Fältskog’s history, determining that she had previously been James Van Greunen, a South African UFO enthusiast, who alleged involvement in the recovery of a UFO. After being exposed as a fraud, Van Greunen allegedly left South Africa, moved around the world, and had a sex change operation.

Some very savvy folks over at AboveTopSecret.com (ATS) exposed "Dr." Judy Faltskog for what he/she is: a long time, UFO hoaxer, transsexual, con-artist; not a "Dr." of anything, not a scientist, certainly not an astronomer of any kind. Her/his latest scheme, teamed with another "spacey" con-artist (Wayne Herscel), was aptly uncovered and revealed on ATS - a great read (funny too) and a very insightful expose of how twisted and far some people are - and will go, to hoax others and make money from less than scientific claims.

and a specific mention for Nenothtu's "The Hoax Heard 'Round the World"..

For a free 399 page PDF of Fältskog / Van Greunen's activities since age 14 (1979) see:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For all of you who contributed to piecing the whole Wayne and Judy mess into a coherent picture, you have certainly personified the "deny ignorance" mantra and earned a hearty "Job well done" !

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
hi all.

not sure how relevant this is but i was just watching the other related video on you tube posted by Ivan0135, and in the comments section was this comment by Mr351Nova:

IT'S FAKE I MADE IT ! I MADE ALL THE FAKE ALIEN VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE !

www.youtube.com...

thanks

monkey

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

It's great to hear from you Monkey and thanks for the 'heads-up' above.
It's also great to hear our Judy is keeping up her batting average in the
'I have info' stakes... swing away gal!!

Keep it up.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by uv777bk
Netties!! Thanks for contacting!!
After Grant Cameron, myself, and a few others attempted to contact "Judy" things went south pretty rapidly. Grant played his cards pretty close to his chest to begin with, I didn't know how much he knew of this person, but it appears he knows quite a bit.
I admit to blatantly poking at this particular nest of vipers by replying to the live alien video that used to be on her OrbitalObserver YouTube channel by posting the message, "Judy, you can run but you can't hide."
This is most certainly a very tangled web!

No. Thank You!
Indeed this this an easily recognised M.O. of poor James/Judy. And they/it has a record of this - as does our Mr Herschel.
Outlandish claim = Asked to provide evidence = run screaming into the hills with the quote "the Elite are after me *!!"
But ... concentrating on the lady (?) ftm - well - I really of the opinion that she/he is just riding on the back of ivan0135 or 351Nova from this latest hoax.

I guess time and a few days will tell ...

* I could add book-marketing hackers and all sorts of elite/ats disinfo after this but eh - what's the point. Its all been said before ..

Oh and - welcome back - great sage equal of heaven!!
Missed ya!

edit on 11/5/2011 by Netties Hermit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join