It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Aw no... is he back on about Oneism again, sheesh!
It may be that Judy/James is monitoring Wayne's FB and attempting
to rekindle or even 'jump-start' her antics on the internet.

So with another photoshopped 'Boob-Job' in the near-future, I guess we'll
be gettin' down-and dirty again.

Cheers Eletheia!

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

WELL DO WE HAVE THE MISSING LINK HERE ??? Faltskog - Herschel ??

Looks like he's gearing up for round two! I reckon maybe he just can't get enough of Judy, and may be going to try to promote THIS scam, too!

Some folks, it appears, never learn...

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Wow Wayne, Dolphins really? You mean flipper was an alien (with his grey skin and all). Learn something new everyday. This oneism sounds like some heavy meds or out of this world adult beverage. I'm going back to watch some old flipper shows and see if I can make out what Wayne's god is trying to tell Bud and his brother in those old shows. Hey, pass me another andromeda dark ale, please. Yeah its a Jamjudy-Wayne show and has been from the start of this thread IMO, Didn't work back then and won't fly now. Its not even funny anymore how their cons overlap to support each other all of the time. Hey Wayne, Still going to Santiago to visit Jamjudy and her rich husband at the Earth station telescopes AKA Magic (the Canary Island Magic team done stole her telescope and her pictures of it). Sue em Judy.
edit on 15-5-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Wayne, since you read this thread daily, you surely know that we have exposed Judy's connections to the origins of this video, and we are 99% certain it is fake, so why in the world would you post another [HOAX] on your medium of all Godly things, Facebook?

This makes at least 2 cases now that you and Judy have teamed up to advance a hoax. Good job.

In other news, any one with a shred of intelligence and knows how to use Google will STILL be redirected here when they type in your name so whatever hoax you try to give life to won't actually go anywhere. Good job.

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Dophins... that seemingly -smiling mammal that takes a hit everytime somebody
needs to show another 'intelligent' lifeform on this planet and involve the movie 'Cocoon'
at the same time.

So Flipper wasn't telling the boys down in Florida that their Pa's boat engine had failed,
he ignored the Trainer's tossing of mackeral and attempted to tell them that a fan-shaped
craft had landed on the Sphinx a long time ago and Ra had pulled out his bricklayer's trowel
to assist in building one of the Pyramids.

I always feel sorry for 'the fish that thinks'

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Yes it does look like a VERY BASIC mound to me too
But then I (and probably you)

obviously don't have pareidolia like Wayne.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

new 'starmaps' have been discovered....

unreleased material

eta....

n this one is for wayne....

edit on 16/5/11 by mcrom901 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

You seem to be awfully familiar with Wayne :-

First his pareidolia affliction and then

one of his favourite sayings "(I, They'll, we'll ) be toast

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia
reply to post by mcrom901

You seem to be awfully familiar with Wayne :-

First his pareidolia affliction and then

one of his favourite sayings "(I, They'll, we'll ) be toast

That wasn't just any toast - that was starmap toast!

The "eye" holes? Those are actually Zeta1 and Zeta2 Reticuli... that starmap on a slice of toast proves that Judy's alien video is REAL!

If it wasn't for the "barrier" mapped there as a "smile" on that toast, we'd all be trying to eke out an existence on a smoking space cinder at the hands of the evil Grey-Reptilian-Dolphin Zetas!

Yes, I said "evil". Wayne's alien god is... diabolical... the devil!

How else can one explain his placing a map to his house on a piece of toast that ought to be occupied by Jesus?

Maybe I've got para-do... para-dee... "seeing thing in patterns on toast" too!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
You know Wayne was an Ex-Admiral of the Airforce in SA (or was it Infantry General of the coast guard?) so, I bet he knows all about alien dolphins and such. Remember he told his sheeple all about super battleships and how submarines could only track other subs because he spent a whole year in the military and knew everything about how any military operates with his top secret clearance and all.

He also claims to have had a NDE (near death experience) early in life and everything "changed" for him. Seems he had an accident during a motorcross when he had this NDE. Hmmm, that medic that saved him must have been riding on the back of his motorcycle because the brain can only last so many minutes without oxygen before permanent damage or death results. Unless of course his brain had oxygen but the fall scared him to death then thats another matter. But he claims he "changed".

James left England for Germany as a man and returned as auntie with a new title of Judy. I don't think she had a NSCE (near sex change experience, it was real) but we all know she really did "change".

Then we have Wayne Herschel and Judy Falkstog doing the alien signal con game for fame scam.
The contacting family members when Judy went missing scam.
The backyard telescope lies between the two in a facebook conversation.(Google no-see them telescopes)
The claimed downlink of the alien signal from a long dead and out of control NASA satellite.
The rip off of still photo's and video's claiming to be theirs (some from a video store in the artic, no less.)
and now a captured alien that may or may not be flipper.

How they stutter and side step when exposed as the liars and con artist they both are and confronted with the evidence. Will it ever end with these two? Who knows but it makes for a good read and a laugh at times.

Its a game now and I'm trying to think of what the next Earth shattering scenario these two simple minded cons will shoot for next, I just hope it dosen't involve another animal or a commercial for chili-karne-carne. you know, made by Judy's alien father. Sheesh, a little bad alien humor, ok I quit.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Googleing Wayne to see how he was getting on in his campaign for Google ranking
came across this site:-

Mission Quest-view topic - Ancient Aliens the series 7. 3. 11

Ancient alien discovery of Ra landig with flying disc part 1. Video presenting "proof"

by author Wayne Herschel.

Now correct me if i'm wrong but i didnt think they had 'videos' in those days so how

can he present "the shocking evidence" and "proof"on video about Ra landing in an

ancient alien celestial ship

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Hello Eletheia,

I don't know about his video "proof" but I do know that Wayne Herschel makes it up as he goes. Wayne use to claim that "Ra" landed on the back of the Sphnix and used it for a landing pad and a base of operations. Ra comes from Waynes star system in the Hidden records and Wayne's oneism makessir Wayne a prophet and messiah on the subject. So I used Google to query the size of the Sphnix and this is what was shown on many sites as far as the basic dimension.

57m (260 feet) long, 6m (20 foot) wide, with a height of 20m (65 foot).

It has already been proven by the British Museum that Wayne Herschel's flying disc is actually a royal fan in ancient Egyptian art. Wayne calls the scientific world a bunch of dummies as he is the only one blessed with a working brain. If you look at an overhead shot of the Sphinx's back you will see that it is not uniform and not totally flat. Its larger toward the head and thins out toward the tail section. With the monument width at 20 feet wide or 6m and the tapering of the back section, Wayne Herschel's flying disc would have to carry midgets and do a balancing act on one landing gear.

Not to mention the limestone landing pad 65 feet or 20m up in the air and you have one flimsy excuse for an LZ (landing zone). And where is the elevator?

This may be a dumb suggestion but why not land on the ground. Duh.........

So tell me, a flying disc doesn't make a grand enough entrance falling from the sky that you have to land it on a fragile and dangerous spot on a limestone monument and then call for a crane to lower the passengers to the ground.

Wayne Herschel claims to have eaten from the forbidden tree of knowledge so let him explain these oddities to us. I already have a smile on my face ready to erupt into loud hysterics when he explains this one.

Eletheia, maybe the back of the Sphinx was a Drive-in theatre for the aliens and they parked and watched Wayne's video while eating human juju beans. Sure sounds better than the other crap he makes up.

edit on 17-5-2011 by dcmb1409 because: spelling
edit on 17-5-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I went out last night and had what is called a few Texas margarita's. Later on the bed started spinning and I had what I thought was a NDE. Later, I saw the light of the blessed and shaved my head and joined the light warriors, yes, I took up the religion of Oneism. My daily job now standing in airports with a tamborine and saying Ra...Ra...Ra.. and collecting coins from distracted travelers.

My eyes are now open and I believe in the God Ra.

His dolphins are on the swim and will soon be along side my devoted shell teaching me the ultimate secrets of the universe in the world's rock formations and sand drawings. They are so advanced it makes me gasp.

Ra created Egypt and from Egypt came all man and animal alike. The ancient's secret knowledge was bestowed on the select few of the masses and they in turn kept the secret until it was appropiate to unleash the power of Oneism unto the mass of humanity and set them free. The Hidden Records is the new Bible and any man, woman, or child, without a copy of the holy records will be burned in the ocean of fire and not taste the fruit of love, labor , and worship.

Ra is all powerful, Ra is benevolent, Ra the builder of monuments, Ra the master of hidden and secret messages, Ra the God is too beautiful to behold by actual eyesight. Come my God and master and let your prophet on Earth, Wayne Herschel, guide me to the promised land and make my coins double in the name of the most high, Ra the streaming seed of humanity that fertilizes the stars. Let us be redeemed in your name. Natase, Sudefed.

To get your free copy of "The Hidden Records" send $59.99 to "Ra the God" in care of Wayne Herschel, CEO and CPA of God's prophet on Earth. The first 500 orders will receive the "RA lands on the Sphnix" charcoal drawing showing either an Egyptian royal fan or a George Jetson UFO on the back of the great Sphnix. (while supplies last)

Moral of the story....Texas Margarita's make you have some serious dreams and nightmares, don't drink on an empty stomach.

Folks I'm done. Nice to have seen you all again.

Ra is that you?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well today 21. 5. 11 Nearly over and no 'awakening' or 'rapture' ? seems Wayne has
a NEW disciple latest from his fb:-

W.H.> Its all hocus pokus elite funded chaos with no references because it's thumb
sucked hearsay that is impossible to prove or disprove.......because one claims he hears
alien voices etc. Beware of the chaos and false propaganda. The evil in our world are the
super rich with power........Yes.......there maybe distructive aliens giving them technology
in a swap for Gold or other rare resources.......Yes we have been visited by all sorts of life
not of this world and we know of various type discriptions......but lets not believe these
masses of alien claims without some sort of showing of proof.

Showing of proof ?
When someone says they were told by aliens something important........and it's life altering
......and its not backed with something on any ancient manuscript........not in ancient history
.........but just a wild alien claim THERE WOULD BE SOME SORT OF SIGHTING AS A
SHOW OF REALITY, PERFECTLY TIMED WITH SUCH A CONTACTEE......
THERE IS DIDDLY SQUAT SO FAR.........
BE FIRM WITH YOUR OWN INTELLECT.......
RISE FROM CHAOS........
WITH YOUR OWN REASONING AND LOGIC........
THERE IS A WAY TO MEASURE AN EVENT OF THE PARANORMAL
IF YOU REASON THE DEFINATIONS OF GOOD AND EVIL wwwoneism...

fb friend MHO. > May i introduce myself to you Wayne. In this body i have been many, many
things....most recently this body was SHOT 5 times by a 45 calibur hand gun with hollow point
bullets......I have 16 bullet holes in this body......Every part of it was blown ....arm, nine
through stomach and back....both legs were destroyed...The doctors do not know how i
survived....but regardless they put me in a wheelchair and told me good bye. One of my legs
the sciatic nerve is severed and the other has partial bones.......WELL....THE VOICE of our
father told me how to heal myself........i arose out of the chair and WALK perfectly......The
docs. keep telling me that is impossible ........they give me MRI's and X rays to try to figure
it out.......I always giggle because it is not IMPOSSIBLE. Anyways now i am done with them.
We have a journey and mission to do - You see i crossed over at the shooting and CHOOSE
to come back to help humanity....I am a Templar and a chosen Descended Master. We need
to Rise the vibratorial vibration of this World.....and you are a key ingredient ( if you choose )
Do not have short sighted vision, it will derail you. The Templars and Angels are already here
- You are looking for a visual contact with your two contaminated 3rd dimensional eyes......
you need to look with your Third eye and feel within your heart for that is your REAL perceiver.
Have a wonderful day. All my love to you my incredible friend.

W.H. > Yes you seem to have had a NDE. I will agree the voice you heard could have been
the ONE.....the creation.........God........and yes inspired you to do important things. Many OBE
experiences come back and do more important things with their life.........me too :-)
unifying all as one and work at removing the elite with the people power ending their distructive
plans. I teach others in achieving altered state of mind for free.......to use the third eye.

fb friend. MHO > I am the TEMPLAR that fights for the POOR on the LOVE and LIGHT side
........i am the knowledge of a 33 degree on the LIGHT and LOVE side .......my offer to you
will always stand......to join the universal LAW of ONE ........ONENESS to ALL and to free
the Sheep of their Enslavement to the Elite. WE can open doors that seem to be locked
and we can share information that was once blocked (Your Book) We are a thought process
before it's transition into the Awakening. My love to you Wayne i will keep in contact with
you.......for the plan is being UNVEILED (just ask Einstein - things are not discovered...they
are uncovered) ALL dimensions are waiting for this occurence only happens every 26,000yrs
At my shooting the shape shifter rolled it's lizard eyes and said "I will open your eye with a 45"
and then laughed - i survived 5 shots from a 45 - it was dead from ONE in the head !!

WH. > I will believe what i received............a plethora of proven referenced details filling
89 pages on the web.......as sourced from the ONE. the conditions i bring this forward are to
make it free and claim nothing more than being a postman.........yes it was a lot of work.....
yes i have found a way to reach the One in altered state. It was given, and meant to be free
for those unable to afford books. I will not take any fellow so called teachers work as valid,
unless it provides like i did....a life's work of solid references and careful reasoning its all
documented at oneism.org...

Another fb friend > It is now 21.00 and still no sign of Jesus or earthquakes >>

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The account above is quite worrying and I -for one, wouldn't like to meet
this resurrected Templar in a dark alley!
The talk of dabbling with one's 'third eye' is a little off-putting too.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
The account above is quite worrying and I -for one, wouldn't like to meet
this resurrected Templar in a dark alley!
The talk of dabbling with one's 'third eye' is a little off-putting too.

He'd better hope the Vatican doesn't read that, of they might amble along and finish the Templar Extermination, and take all of HIS stuff, too, just like they did with the REAL Templars!

And yeah, the "dabbling with his third eye" thing put a picture in my mind that I may have to gouge my eyes out with a fork to get rid of!

edit on 2011/5/25 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
So Light Warriors are three eyed Templars, huh. They should be as easy to spot as their God on Earth Wayne Herschel by looking for the dribble on the chin, shaking hands, and mumbled words.

The disciple sounds a lot like Miss Judy writing from her vacation at fanatsyland theme park in the Kalahari.

But, birds of a feather I guess.

Amazing story about the guy that was blown away by (hollow points, no less) a 45 toting reptile gunslinger and the Doc's put the dead guy's head in a wheel chair and tell him goodbye. Then he regrows his limbs and walks with Wayne around his rubber walled room where they plan to write a new book called "Six Iron's from Hell"
The true story of Jessie James the reptoid and why his grave will be found empty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Wayne loves exclamation points!!!!!!!!!)

So this "talking head" (sorry) grew limbs and walked away to spread "nasty namaste" ( I really know what he spreads and it isn't oleo) and it didn't make a paper, the internet, or CNN , Waynes favorite media promoter on his book of tissue paper.

Well, blow my nose.

With Waynes facination with Egypt and all, why this new kick with the Templars?

My history is skewed as I always thought the Templars tried and for a short period of time took over Christian areas in Israel such as the Temple mount to dig while fighting a small war and protecting christians to little avail. I don't think the Templars were a big fan of RA and muslims in particular at the time. Same old Wayne with the new history lessons. I'm off to find my plastic ray gun and go ahunting those three eyed Templar heads before they sneak under my bed tonight and I hear them conversing with Wayne the God, all just to keep me awake .

Shame on you CNN for not putting a miracle like the talking head on your media network. Instead you write about the movie drama queen that had too much to drink in public, where's the justice in that Wayne?

Sheesh.

edit on 29-5-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

I know from the 'False Documents' that circulate schools, libraries and the such -nine Knights
Templars were despatched to the Holy Land to protect Christians who travelled the highways
and byways of Israel... but that's just what it says in the books.

I now know that all this stuff was a forerunner to a greater task of funding 'stealth' listening
dishes that can be transported to different parts of the globe in an instant and experimenting
with microwaves.

I suppose that after the King of France did-what-he-did to the Templars on Friday 13th, any
monachy would be viewed with doubt and I again, assume that the remaining templars that
fled to Scotland and England -jumped on an Easyjet flight to South Africa and began their
investigations about Reptoid kings and queens.

The 'Ra landing on the Sphinx' tale was strangely missed out of those darn books, but thank
the Lord, Mr. Herschel is here to save the day by using mediums -who also work to thwart our
'Eater Of The Fruits'

You couldn't make it up... wait a moment...?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Good post . Make up like pretend? Wayne Herschel has the market already corned and published in his epic self published fantasy book. I just started another blog on these two and I hope neonthu dosen't mind but I linked his free e-book on the site.

Well, back at it. Come on Wayne and Judy lets have some more fun with the history of the world according two bimbo's out to make a buck off the underprivledged few. Just google your names.

Reptile gunslinger.......sheesh.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
reply to post by dcmb1409

I know from the 'False Documents' that circulate schools, libraries and the such -nine Knights
Templars were despatched to the Holy Land to protect Christians who travelled the highways
and byways of Israel... but that's just what it says in the books.

I now know that all this stuff was a forerunner to a greater task of funding 'stealth' listening
dishes that can be transported to different parts of the globe in an instant and experimenting
with microwaves.

I suppose that after the King of France did-what-he-did to the Templars on Friday 13th, any
monachy would be viewed with doubt and I again, assume that the remaining templars that
fled to Scotland and England -jumped on an Easyjet flight to South Africa and began their
investigations about Reptoid kings and queens.

The 'Ra landing on the Sphinx' tale was strangely missed out of those darn books, but thank
the Lord, Mr. Herschel is here to save the day by using mediums -who also work to thwart our
'Eater Of The Fruits'

You couldn't make it up... wait a moment...?

BIAD... if I could give you 5 stars for this post... I probably would.

P.S. I have a few friends over and we have been reading the thread... and laughing hysterically. Not AT you, mind you, but.... well..actually, AT you.

new topics

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join