It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
wayne sounds more and more like david icke with every statement!....

just waiting for the lizards to crop up...

thanks

monkey

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

... if one were to break it down to a biblical passage yellow is...

Great... now he uses a many-times revised book to indicate something
secret going on in a Queens's wardrobe, there are devils around every
corner for our lost and lonely Mr. Herschel.

W.H...KATE MIDDLETON EXPRESSES HINT SHE IS ENLIGHTENED
ON SOLOMONS KEY STAR SECRET.......ONE KEPT SECRET FOR CENTURIES.

Another chance at swinging the conversation back to his crazy theories.
Was RA here to meet the Queen of England on the back of The Sphinx...?
You decide, it's all in my book.
Give me a break.

W.H...IS DEMOCRACY IN THE USA AND UK REAL.......
OR IS IT FAKE ARMAGEDON our last war before 1000 years of a golden age.....

A laughable idea, no research done here... Armageddon was an imaginary battle
between Rome and the emerging religeon of that time, not a bunch of 'winged blonde-haired
guys fighting devil-like ogres drawn by Jack Kirby!
I think he sees these celestial Angels resembling the 'monster' out of the movie 'The Rocky Horror
Show'

No meds... that's the way forward, Wayne.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

W.H.....OPERATION "666 MARK OF THE BEAST" STARTS 2012.....US. GOVERNMENT
TO FORCE BILL THAT FORCE A GLOBAL MONITOR CHIP IN CELL PHONES......( I dont
see how any US law can be forced globally :puz

This protocol because people are resistant to the implant......FOR GOOD REASON!!!!
The same chip is also in your passport....your credit card....and cars with sat nav.....
THEY HAVE MANY BLIPS ON THEIR SAT DETECTION....A FEW BLIPS IN CLOSE
PROXIMITY.....WHAM....THEY GOT YOU.

Sucks to be "them".

If they track my passport (now expired) they should find many interesting, and very probably decaying, things around it. I won't be one of those things. If they track my credit card... wait, WHAT credit card? My car doesn't have SatNav, nor will it ever. I will rip it out by the roots of it's wires, because I take exception to those newfangled pretty map displays in car GPS units. They are aesthetically reprehensible. I use SatNav the old fashioned way - I read numbers and hit coordinates. SatNav is for cross-country work, not driving. I mean, really, if I can't find my way along marked roads, I probably ought not to be driving in the first place... My personal cell phone is an unregistered throwaway device. It has NO name attached to it, much less mine. I thought that was standard issue for ALL of us secret squirrel double nought paid disinfo agents!

FB Lightworker MS:- I would like to see exactly what the chip looks like to !!!! I want to
know everything about what is in each and every different cell phone out there because it
could have a micro chip like the ones they insert into the adopted animals and the humans,
they call it a Verichip, the RFID chip Hmmmm???? The RFID chip is very dangerous, a mind
control frequency device that resonates waves feet away, and therefor can affect the mind
and the body and control it.

Forgive them, Father, for they know not whereof they speak. RFID can't track anything. It has to be activated and powered by something in CLOSE proximity before it can be read - again, at CLOSE proximity. If they can read my RFID chip, I'm already in custody. It would do them NO good to try to use it as a tracking device to monitor my movements and catch me. I'd have to be already caught before they'd be close enough to read it. The pets with chips they mentioned there? Notice how a wand has to be passed over the pets body IN CLOSE PROXIMITY in order for the chip to be read, or even detected. If they're close enough to wand me, I'm probably either in cuffs already, or close enough to poke them in the eye. Either way, I'm not in hiding, am I?

W.H....RFID chips in passport......shocking.......I'm ready to microwave my passport.....
Hi Sarah yes........I heard similar from an ex. special ops friend. When i travel i take
battery and sim card out of cell phone one hour before flights......done it for the last 10yrs.
My passports got microwaved and no damage. Did a few seconds had a look.....did
5 seconds .........no harm ........did 10 seconds.........that should do it.
Just microwaved my new passport.......piece of cake my passports got microwaved and no
damage. Did a few seconds had a look .....did 5 seconds ......no harm......did 10 seconds
that should do it. Micro components don't take much to fry.

I don't think 10 seconds will do it. You should try for 30, Wayne. Seriously. Throw a fork in the microwave with it. When you see lightning flashing inside the microwave, it's done. Another thing - once you successfully fry that chip, you'll no longer be able to travel. If the readers can't read the chip, the passport is considered counterfeit. That's why the chip is there to begin with. Good luck with customs, immigration, and internal security and using your newly fried passport.

Do you know how much time you can get in some countries for illegal entry with a forged passport? Don't bend over to pick up the soap in the prison showers...

W.H......QUEEN DENIED FUNDS FOR MILLION POUND HOME RENOVATIONS - HER
ANGER EXPRESSED IN THIS IMAGE.........IF LOOKS COULD KILL...Brilliant.....
She charged the public in taxes for the wedding costs.....this just made my day........
LETS MAKE HER FACE LOOK LIKE THIS MORE OFTEN !!!! (
Waynes interest in
the UK economy WHY??? he's not paying towards UK taxes
)
It's about time the Government stop obeying her commands !!! Maybe with a little hope this
is the start of cutting off the monarchy.......wishful thinking perhaps.

I'm not really hip to the British monarchy, but isn't a monarchy a sort of governmental thingy, entitled to it's share of taxes? Shame on Wayne, gleefully cheering on the discomfort of an old woman! Where I grew up, one was taught to respect age.

W.H...KATE MIDDLETON EXPRESSES HINT SHE IS ENLIGHTENED ON SOLOMONS
KEY STAR SECRET.......ONE KEPT SECRET FOR CENTURIES.

Yeah. Right. Kate's got nothing better to do than hang on Wayne's every pronouncement from that spurious book of his. Uh huh. Must have sandwiched a reading of in there somewhere between fittings for the wedding dress... Ya gotta set yer priorities, ya know?

fb friend........I am not sure if you covered the colors worn by the Royals.......but it struck
me odd that the Queen wore yellow, seems to me that these people use hidden knowledge
in everything they do........especially in an event of that maginitude. I found it interesting
that both the clergy and the Queen wore the same color - if one were to break it down to a
biblical passage yellow is "Thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven"

Ummm.... I can't lay any claims to being a christian, 'cause I'm really not a very nice person, but when I was younger, I did considerable reading out of the Good Book. I feel VERY confident in stating boldly that there is no mention of the color "yellow" anywhere withing eyesight of the passage quoted.

I honestly don't want any of what those folks are smoking. It appears to make one stupid. I'm stupid enough already. It seems that whatever it is, it at least does WONDERS for the imagination, though. Then again, that misconception quoted there could conceivably stem from someone who has never cracked open the bible, and who is laboring under the assumption that no one else has, either. Otherwise, they'd have to know that they'd get caught in a whopper of a lie like that!

the answer may lie in the concept of it is their will, will manifest on this earth.....in their
traditions of self assigned I am and you will obey me grandiously - any way in my opinion
If you saw the Queens jubilee you'll remember that the solar system in her honour ......
was not our solar system!!! many other symbolic items made their appearence in this
honorary function for example eggs....snakes.......and colors.

I eat snake eggs for breakfast, 3 times a week. I suppose that means I'll not be welcomes with open arms at Buckingham Palace - OR the Queen's solar system, whichever one that is. It's just as well. I don't have a yellow shirt to wear.

fb friend CA.....They were married on April 29th which is 119 days into the new year
119 in reverse is 9/11. The Jews claim that the first day God created the world was
September 11th. Jewish new year is in September

Fun with numbers! let's not any of us let them in on the secret that "7734" rotated 180 degrees on a calculator spells "hell". They'd probably have a field day with a deep, dark number secret like that! It's somewhat disturbing that they can't seem to speak without mentioning "them JEWS" lately.

W.H...IS DEMOCRACY IN THE USA AND UK REAL.......OR IS IT FAKE
ARMAGEDON our last war before 1000 years of a golden age.....

There IS no democracy in the US - at least there's not supposed to be. We are supposed to have a constitutional Republic, not a democracy. If there's any democracy to be found here, I sure as hell HOPE it's fake! If it's not, that means that the inmates have taken over the asylum, and our entire government is now null and void. I didn't get that memo.

IT WILL BE THE WORLD ELITE.........AGAINST ALL HUMANITY
IT WILL BE MADE TO LOOK LIKE A RELIGIOUS WAR
THE CLUES:-
ELITE ENFORCE LAWS OF ENSLAVEMENT TO DEBT
THEY ENFORCE HARDER LABOUR
LONG HOURS AND LITTLE REWARD.......
PEOPLE WILL MOVE OUT OF THE CITIES
TO LIVE SELF SUSTAINED LIVES TO ESCAPE THE SCAM
ELITE TAKE ACTION FOR THOSE LEAVING THE CITY
THEIR RIGHT TO ENFORCE MILITARY ACTION
BREECH OF THE LAW AGAINST GROWING OWN FOOD
THE LAW HAS BEEN ISSUED ALREADY
DUE TO THE BREECH OF THE LAW
THEY WILL SEND IN THEIR GUNSHIPS
NOW..............BEFORE GOING FURTHER
THIS MATCHES REVELATION PROPHECY SO IT IS NOT NEW I SAW THE ABOVE
DETAIL IN A VISION...............WITH REASON .........TO MAKE IT PUBLIC SO IT CAN
BE AVERTED.........REVOLUTION.

His mention of having "seen this in a vision" sort of confirms to me that there's something herbally odd in the pipe he's smoking, as I mentioned above.

Poor Wayne. He seems to be living in such terror. I don't know how his system can stand the stress of all that constant fear. Maybe I'm just lucky. NO ONE has forced me into any sort of "debt slavery". I don't even have a credit card. Don't need one, don't want one. All the rest? Listen, it took them TEN YEARS to find bin Laden, ONE MAN. How in the hell can they have any expectation of doing all that mess he claims with ANY degree of success against, oh, I dunno, probably at least TWO people! A law against growing our own food? Pfft! I grow what I want, when I want, and where I want, and have yet to see the FIRST gunship coming to get it.

Maybe they're afraid there might be TWO of us here...

=========================================================

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

... if one were to break it down to a biblical passage yellow is...

Great... now he uses a many-times revised book to indicate something
secret going on in a Queens's wardrobe, there are devils around every
corner for our lost and lonely Mr. Herschel.

No offense intended, 'cause I know how them Reptilians can get when offended, but I really don't want to know about any "secrets" or "unmentionables" in the Queen's wardrobe... That would be just entirely TOO MUCH information!

< SHUDDER! >

edit on 2011/5/13 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Its like i said Wayne has an inordinate interest in the USA and UK where he neither

lives or pays tax. BUT he never pontificates about S.Africia where he does live and

presumeably pay tax.??

I mean could ANY SANE person take this man seriously??

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

....They were married on April 29th which is 119 days into the new year 119 in reverse is 9/11. The Jews claim that the first day God created the world was September 11th. Jewish new year is in September...

This is all tied-in with the dimesions of Pippa Middleton's rear.
Over here in 'Limey-Land' there is a growing interest in Ms. 'sister-of-the-future-Queen'
and I believe that past Eygptian Gods were involved in the creation of said backside.

Oddly, it seems we're discussing the same area Wayne talks out of.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Well, if Wayne has such an interest in our governments, he really ought to educate himself on them, so as to have some sort of a clue as to what he's talking about when he opens that pie-hole to flap them gums!

Honestly, does South Africa even HAVE a government these days?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Any real whistle blower worth their salt, who has their name divulge....will quickly be No More.
Anytime I see a story like this, with name and occupation, I basically chuckle to myself.

Posting Anything on FB, is akin to setting up a white board in the CIA front lobby...

I am a Big skeptic, and will not be fooled a second time......

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

....They were married on April 29th which is 119 days into the new year 119 in reverse is 9/11. The Jews claim that the first day God created the world was September 11th. Jewish new year is in September...

This is all tied-in with the dimesions of Pippa Middleton's rear.
Over here in 'Limey-Land' there is a growing interest in Ms. 'sister-of-the-future-Queen'
and I believe that past Eygptian Gods were involved in the creation of said backside.

Oddly, it seems we're discussing the same area Wayne talks out of.

Really? Is this Pippa Person already married? If not, then what ARE the dimensions of her rear? I only ask because I wouldn't want to give her a call if it's such that I'd have to haul her around in a wheel barrow. Eh, nevermind. I wouldn't want to get that close to royalty anyhow, since I'm a bit on the socially unacceptable side. Besides, I've not got a yellow shirt to wear on the first date, to let her know where I'm coming from. You know how all those TPTB folks like their secret signs!

I once dated a Pat Middleton. Might be a distant cousin on this side of the pond or something. That's about as close as I care to get. Reptilians give me the willies. Incidentally, that experience is what gave to to understand that dating women who are rougher and tougher than me might not be such a good idea.

So you say that said backside is a creation of the gods? Might want to double up the guard then, in case Wayne decides to visit the UK on his fried passport!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 1000TonBlocks

Whistles are blown all the time, but folks rarely ever listen. You're right, though, blowing it open on Facebook using your real name is generally a bad idea, and ALWAYS a dead giveaway to it being a scam!

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
new discovery....

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I read the thread before seeing it's date & "[HOAX!] LIES SCAMS AND FAKES!"

Feels bad man.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Fun with numbers! let's not any of us let them in on the secret that "7734" rotated 180 degrees on a calculator spells "hell". They'd probably have a field day with a deep, dark number secret like that!

its 3571......

eta....

T HE SECRET NUMBERS THAT REVEAL THE PLACE OF THE ELOHEIM
edit on 13/5/11 by mcrom901 because: *cough*

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901
new discovery....

It looks like a basic mound:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e520e56a88b8.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a link to Bing Maps aerial view (the image in the link is rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise relative to your image):
Bing Maps Link

edit on 5/13/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Pippa may-or-may not be involved any Bin Laden skull drinking as
mentioned in another thread... she wouldn't say, but here's the
derriere we were discussing.

Pippa And Her Magic Ass-et.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

I can make any number fit any scenario just as I can make sock puppets on a rainy day. From an old analogy, seeds on a sesame bun can be made into any star map or design you choose. So whats your point with the numbers and a regular hill found on Wayne's bedroom computer using google Earth that has become his major research tool (That and facebook. Its what all scientist use instead of actual field work. But Wayne is no scientist or even a college grad). Wow, incredible how the man doesn't have a mental breakdown seeing Mars, Orion's belt, and RA-god in every facet of reality. Lay off the tree of knowledge Wayne, it fries the brain cells. Oh, and that hill you offer as proof of the face on mars just shows the opposite. Its proof that the hill on mars is like hills on Earth all you have to do Wayne to prove ancient weird theories is go there and dig but that would require work and dirt and credentials, sorry Wayne, so facebook it is.
edit on 14-5-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409

So whats your point with *snip*

the thread always tops 'myats' list.... so, thought of spicing things up a bit.... was not my intention to have come across so seriously.... but as it seems this place has already had its enough share....

cheers

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcrom901

Originally posted by dcmb1409

So whats your point with *snip*

the thread always tops 'myats' list.... so, thought of spicing things up a bit.... was not my intention to have come across so seriously.... but as it seems this place has already had its enough share....

cheers

i think dcmb was referring to wayne herschel when asking that question mate and not your good self! lol.

so carry on as you were! lol.

thanks

monkey
edit on 14/5/11 by MONKEYMAGIC because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MONKEYMAGIC

cheers mate.... thanks

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
It looks like a basic mound:

i had pareidolia in mind....

edit on 15/5/11 by mcrom901 because: wayne did

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

Hi dcmb,
I'm now going to show my ignorance to everyone on this thread. I have to confess i
could not make head nor tail of any of MCROM901's posts but i noticed at the bottom
of the post 'i had pareidolia in mind' now this is where my ignorance comes in i didn't
know the meaning of pareidolia so i googled it and this is what i got,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The imagined perception of a pattern or meaning where it does not actually exist, as in
considering Mars to have a face on it
(sorry it said the moon to have
human features) couldn't resist that.

So in point of fact you could say Pareidolia means Wayne

Very subtle that MCROM901................Do you know more than you are letting on ???

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
WELL DO WE HAVE THE MISSING LINK HERE ??? Faltskog - Herschel ??

Update from Wayne's fb.
THIS IS THE MOST ACCURATE APPEARENCE OF A GREY IN THIS FOOTAGE.
THERE IS NO OTHER LIVE FOOTAGE TO DATE AS GOOD AS THIS DETAIL
From my own experience i'm 90% sure this is real footage

>>>>Here he has a link to what i think is the video that cost Judy sooo much>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>in the Antartic

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join