It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

There is a format that James may knowingly or unknowingly uses and from
my personal view of it, it smells of panic and petulant rage.
I agree with you how certain similar words are shown over and over again,
James earnestly needs to convince doubters.

It's the same everytime, he comes in with the statement that he will reveal
FACTS and then wallows in self-pity. On and on -he goes about something
else, firing certain words with force that shows to me, he is not a happy chappy
about being put in this spotlight.
Of course he's furious, he had thought he'd got away with his money-scamming
plots in the past, he assumed like himself... (we perceive others as we perceive
ourselves)... that when the scam was over, it's forgotten.
He dismisses it and therefore, so does his victims... so he thought.

But within this thread, lay many instances of anger from people who have dealt
with this charlatan and NEVER forgotten and now James sees the wake of
destruction and doesn't like it.

"Let's look at something else" he yearns and can't help but make up a senario
that implies woes and misery and then because of his ego, he makes himself
the victim!

He's trapped within a life that he wishes would forget and change... if we followed
his disciplines then we would just turn a page and start afresh... the past would
just fall away.

But this isn't a movie James... we won't go away.
Bring the evidence.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
There is a private, membership only watering hole on the internet where the book as it stands so far, in a provisional copy (incomplete and still lots of typos), can be got for the interested. The place doesn't log IPs at all, so even Wayne and Judy would be safe running in and snatching it - provided they could wrangle a membership.

Cool! Can I be a part of this "private, membership only watering hole"?

I know haven't been around much these past few weeks but I feel like I have paid my dues in the past (and hopefully again in the future - especially if you still need me as chief proofreader/typesetter).

Is there cheese and biscuits too? I like a nice King Island Triple Brie with my ice cold beer.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
"Stomach runs" is an English expression. Its a polite euphemism for diarrhoea (sp?). More usually people just say "the runs", as in "I haven't been able to move far from the bathroom all day b/c I've had the runs."

Sorry on the vid front. I'm snowed with live work (which I dont much like, but its all I can get @the mo). We had to give up our business premises a while ago too, so our gear isn't hooked up, its just clogging up our homes driving loved ones nuts! Sadly, I can see most of it getting sold if things dont pick up soon, which they show no sign of doing. Wangling a camera wouldn't be too easy for me right now either.

I really need to get the wages I'm due from the CIA! Bastards!

Anyhoo, enough of my woes, & Wayne/Judy, take note that I'm not blaming them on being persecuted (even tho it bloody feels like it sometimes!), I noticed the capitalisation thing too, specifically in the constant misuse of the word "Slander". I agree BIAD: whoever it is, & that probably is Judy, isn't a happy camper @all. The style just oozes frustrated anger... a whole weeks stomach runs worth of it!

Btw, thanks for the logo neno & BIAD.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

In ALL her various disguises SunFlare, DoubtfulDina, AnneH, Moaning Martel. Andromedia,

Gorgonzola, RipVanWinkle, and all the others too numerous to mention Judy leaves in a

"toddler tantrum" as BAID would call it. I prefer to call it an " apopletic fit ." When she throws

out how no one is going to alter her sucessful happy life, in which she has everything she

wants and everyone else are liars, scum and other words of a nature i would rather not repeat.

That always brings to mind the saying.............................

MY LADY SHE DOTH PROTEST TOO MUCH

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

If we are wrong... if this a set-up by folk here... then wouldn't one respond?
I mean if this supposed UV signal idea came from someone else and
the Judy Faltskog who has the vampire site and lives in Sweden -is an
unwilling dupe, wouldn't you try to explain the mistake?

If the whole of this story was manufactured on Wayne Herschel's website
by an unknown fraudster and used the name Judy Faltskog for unknown
reasons, wouldn't you attempt to clear your name?

If the answer is yes, how would you go about it without revealing too
much private information?
I can understand someone's anger at being tarred with this particular
brush and I know, if it was myself, I would have to restrain myself when
accused me that I was lying. Buit I would be safe in the knowledge that
I was innocent of this accusation and I would probably end up joining in
to solve the puzzle.

But this hasn't happened, at no time as Eletheia's list of 'inquirers' ever
discussed the UV signal hoax and at no time did they bring anything
constructive to the debate.

I have looked at all the possible ways that this thread could be in error
and I can't find anything that can give me pause to doubt.

edit on 2-12-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left fishnets in Edit Room.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This site was brought to my attention...
Wayne And Blossom.
... and Mr. Herschel seems to have seen Blossom Goodchild as his 'John The Baptist' to announce
Wayne's arrival!

Nenothtu was right on the mark, this guy was/is looking to be Messiah!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
This site was brought to my attention...
Wayne And Blossom.
... and Mr. Herschel seems to have seen Blossom Goodchild as his 'John The Baptist' to announce
Wayne's arrival!

Nenothtu was right on the mark, this guy was/is looking to be Messiah!

There are some comparisons with this current hoax..................where Blossom was predicting

the arrival of star people...............Judy was making contact by telescope and Wayne was

stage managing behind the scenes "Breaking News" DR.Judy Faltskog has discovered signals

"Astronomer who works for NASA and SETI. etc....etc....etc....

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Well, if at first you don't succeed...!

If there's anything to this, either they think it may work one day or
they acquire what they want in the short time that they have before
the fit hits the shan.

What it is they acquire... I don't know.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Upset and bored with my Saturday night ruined, I decided to take it out on this thread.
My apologies to any Judy Fältskog's out there that aren't our Judy.

I found this ... (my bold's)

Hot R.S. with Judy Fältskog (Vocals)

Hot R.S. Delta Queen
- This song was done by Dan Kruger, Kevin Kruger (Vocals, Keyboards and synthisizer) and Judy Fältskog (Vocals) back in the 70s. The Band was called Hot R.S. and was formed back in 1976 and played mostly in the clubs in Johannesburg. They only brought out 2 LPs which was recorded in South Africa, which is why they are not well known anywhere else in the world.

PLEASE - don't listen to the song. It is REALLY bad. I implore you.

However the Fältskog name is pretty interesting ...

I might just keep digging if I can muster the effort.

Edit to add: eh - can't muster the effort - anyone willing to take on the challenge?

edit on 4/12/2010 by Netties Hermit because: eh - can't muster the effort x10.

edit on 4/12/2010 by Netties Hermit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Hey - Even Netties Hermit admits disco is my thing ...

Anonymous said...
I knew the band leader of Hot RS, Kevin Kruger. I think House of the Rising Sun was their biggest hit back then, even more so after this song got banned in South Africa. Went to High School with him in South Africa. Dan Hill and Kevin Kruger were the anchor members of Hot RS. Judy Fältskog did the lead vocals with Kevin Kruger, even though they had a few other female vocalists who came and went. Backing vocals was done by Karen, sometimes by Tanya. I used to watch when they did their garage practices back in the late 70s in Port Elizabeth.
They were really pretty good for that time.
22 NOVEMBER 2010 10:55

hmmmm

edit on 4/12/2010 by Netties Hermit because: Yes - I admit - disco is my thing ...

edit on 4/12/2010 by Netties Hermit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Their 1977 cut “Slow Blow” still seems to be a favorite among many disco enthusiasts and producers.

Surely a must for Christmas.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Salutations Sportsfans,

This may have been posted earlier in the thread and I missed it, if such is the case my apologies for the redundant post.

If not, please allow me to present the official Judy Fältskog page courtesy of yasni.com .

Judy Fältskog on the web

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Thanks D.P... here's one that shows our Judy Faltskog as a Astrophysicist.

The face of an Astrophysicist

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I see she is still using her FAKE CREDENTIALS.............Dr Judy Faltskog Astrophysicist AND

Theoretical Cosmologist--GRADUATED UC Berkeley (Summa Cum Laud Post) This was

updated on 3. 12. 2010.

It has been well documented on this thread that she is not a DR. Nor did she graduate from

UC Berkely in 1993 like she claimed. That was the year she morphed from James Van Greunen

As for the Astrophysicist and Theoretical Cosmologist .................with her busy life dont know

where she found the time to pick them up !!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Thank you for the link you sent eletheia
See: Even David Icke's Site Ponders...

If you skip down to ChipStyxx's view and comment, you'll see he/she has
arrives at the same place we're at... that something fishy seems to be going on.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit

PLEASE - don't listen to the song. It is REALLY bad. I implore you.

I failed to comply with this caveat.

Now I think my ears are bleeding.

Couldn't tell much as far as I could stand to get into it. The only female voice was in the background that far in, and I don't know if she ever took lead in it or not. Keep in mind, though, that "our" Judy was only an 11 year old boy in 1976. She may never fully comprehend how lucky she is to have dodged the Disco Era.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
Salutations Sportsfans,

This may have been posted earlier in the thread and I missed it, if such is the case my apologies for the redundant post.

If not, please allow me to present the official Judy Fältskog page courtesy of yasni.com .

Judy Fältskog on the web

AHAHAHA! Imagine my surprise when MY name, as well a M0r1arty (but spelled mor1arty) came up on that page!

I saw that and said to myself: "Self," I says "what would YOU do here if you were a stranger looking for info on Judy?"

"Well" says I right back "if I wanted to know, I'd click the link!"

It led to Judy's claim that we are all "Govt paid disinfo agents" via her YouTube vid.

So then, still wearing my stranger shoes, I wondered (right out loud!) what I would do as a stranger then. Well, I'd want to know more about this "disinfo agent" character, of course! You gotta know who and where they are to avoid them, right? So I googled me, to see what I could find out about this nefarious character.

Top link on a Google of "nenothtu" led.... to RIGHT HERE! This is of course THE very best, finest clearinghouse on Judy Hoaxes information on the internet! Just as I said, their efforts are going to lead recursively those people that they want to fool most DIRECTLY TO THE TRUTH!

All of the other nenothtus on the page were OTHER nenothtus (except for one, which was an attempt at the Shawnee language). I never knew there would be so many of me with a handle like this. Bummer, and highly confusing to followers of both Wayne Herschel and Judy Faltskog who want to dig more info out about me.

Keep digging folks, but bear in mind that after the hole gets so deep, you can't get back out again!

AHAHAHAHAHA!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

OFF TOPIC, MY APOLOGIES MODERATORS!
I took your advice and wandered abit off track with that Drunkenparrot's link.
There's even a link on a 'BIAD'!
I don't understand it, the chap seems alarmed...
There's a BIAD!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I clicked on the link, and because i'm snowed in i decided to look through some threads
and i came across the following two....My Judy has been busy.....misinforming ?????

On Conspiracy Cafe 2.11. 2010 RUMPLESTILTSKIN posted ATS is a cointelpro disinfo
operation and then it was a copy and paste of GORGONZOLA's rant on club conspiracy.
Joined and posted on the same day.
The next posting welcomed RUMPLESTILTSKIN and asked
What are Judy's credentials ?
What proof is there that she actually works for NASA ?
Do you have a link ?
Well last posting was 18 days later and there was still no answer to those questions.....
SUPPRISE....SUPPRISE...

Disclose TV. Blog site...ONLY THE TRUTH joined 2. 11. 2010 and made first post on3.11.1910
The post consisted of exactly the same old rant as GORGONZOLA and the above
The next posting commented obviously "Copy and Paste" from another site.
A week later on 9.11.2010 she posted the enevitable Youtube vid....
NOTHING CHANGES for now .........................................

BUT THEN WE HAVE A BOOK LAUNCH TO LOOK FORWARD TO !!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

I see she is still using her FAKE CREDENTIALS.............Dr Judy Faltskog Astrophysicist AND

Theoretical Cosmologist--GRADUATED UC Berkeley (Summa Cum Laud Post) This was

updated on 3. 12. 2010.

It has been well documented on this thread that she is not a DR. Nor did she graduate from

UC Berkely in 1993 like she claimed. That was the year she morphed from James Van Greunen

As for the Astrophysicist and Theoretical Cosmologist .................with her busy life dont know

where she found the time to pick them up !!!!!!!

It's gone! another deletion that shows James is monitoring this site.

new topics

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join