It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by schitzoandro

he sounds so angry that when you google his name it only brings you here instead of to his site where you can apparently pay him to lie directly to you, or donate to his cause via paypal
Now I understand the whole story of Wikileaks!

Someone from this thread got the CIA to create Julian Assange and Wikileaks......

long story short, Anon attacks paypal and takes it down, thereby robbing Wayne of his income. Nice covering of tracks there.

This smells of Nenothtu!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

he sounds so angry that when you google his name it only brings you here instead of to his site where you can apparently pay him to lie directly to you, or donate to his cause via paypal

Someone from this thread got the CIA to create Julian Assange and Wikileaks......

long story short, Anon attacks paypal and takes it down, thereby robbing Wayne of his income. Nice covering of tracks there.

This smells of Nenothtu!

Crap you figured it out. Neno came up with that plot (dubbed it Operation Dirty Squirrel) and us CIA counter-intel agents implemented it... The thing is, we've now realized Wayne probably makes close to zero income through his hoaxes/cults anyways so we're probably going to rescind our actions soon.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
Neno, we should Google Bomb your book. Maybe also use some of our CIA budget to buy some Google AdWords so that every time some one Googles "Wayne Herschel", "Hoax", "Judy Falkstag", etc., the first links will be the therevealrecords.com and this thread.

Actually, I think Mr. Panetta has made special arrangements with Google to get their web crawlers to read INSIDE PDF documents - that will be a lot of help because, given the nature of the book, I'm fairly sure there are multiple instances of all the triggers in it, and given the fact that it - and all those triggers - are to be spread all across the face of the internet, all the way around the world, I think Mr. Panetta's brand new arrangement with Google will have the book "Google bombing" itself.

What can I say? When the CIA calls direct from Langley and "forgets" to block the caller ID, people listen...

I forgot that Wayne had one of his friends trace our IPs to Langley. God damn proxies never work.
We should talk to Mr. Panetta about looking into making our CIA connections a little more secure.

Well, now, don't be too harsh on our own techs, you KNOW those sophisticated hackers in Wayne's Cyber Services can run rings around all of our latest equipment and counter-measures - we're just poor folks, can't afford all that fancy stuff them basement hackers have to circumvent our pitiful stuff. Heck, the government is so broke now that the Black Budget under our direct control couldn't push the deficit beyond 13.7 trillion dollars. How can we compete with Wayne's Light Brigades in a full-on Cyber War he declared from his secret Facebook HQ Lair on a mere pittance like that?

Besides, I heard a rumor that the bots in the WikiLeaks Cyber War Section stole a big chunk of what was supposed to be our budget in the Wayne Herschel Cyber War Section.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by schitzoandro
reply to post by nenothtu

i hope you will be informing us when your book does come out...

Beyond a doubt! I intend to make it common knowledge, and hear in the wind that there are folks all around the world on standby to make that happen. I wonder if PRLog can replace all of Wayne's publicity stunts with advertisements for it?

and i so bad want to copy and paste Wayne Herschel about a thousand times... but that's pretty lame that he can only get his site to come up that way...

Careful there... if the CIA gets wind that you have mad "Google-bombing skills", you'll be stuck in that sort of work for the rest of your natural life..

L-A-M-E... and you so know he still comes and checks this thread and then boils over and beats his dog!!

That line put a picture in my head that the latest brain "washing" techniques will never be able to shake loose.. that image was foam-flecked, too...

really he just needs to shut up, doesn't he realize giving attention to us on his OWN site makes it worse for him?? and the funny thing is we all seem to sit back and laugh at all this, but i'm sure he's not..

SHHH! He might read that, realize what he's done, and take steps to backtrack - then all the "Google bombing" falls on the shoulders of the Elites and the Worlds governments - we'll NEVER be able to keep up with Wayne's "Work" then! Mr Panetta was just saying in a staff meeting the other day that he's never seen such a prolific "Google bomber" as Wayne, short of Anon... and we all know here that "Google bombing" is the most sophisticated form of Cyber War ever devised by man!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

This smells of Nenothtu!

SHHH! "Operation Dirty Squirrel" is in full swing! Look for MasterCard to break all ties with Wayne, too. As for INTERPOL, well, Judy should have NEVER dragged them into this mess, but they have theirs coming from Anon, too... we were gonna yank all their DNS records, as well, but that would have made it too obvious.

We didn't create Assange, he's real, but in on it too. Sacrificed Wikileaks for the greater good, said that Wayne was a much bigger fish that Wikileaks, and had to be taken down in the interests of the Truth. You know how Assange is about the Truth - he's a real trooper, even willing to do jail time to get this job done, and force Truth to prevail!

But ME? I didn't have anything to do with it! I wasn't even there, I was on the other side of town. They were already dead when I got there. She never told me she was the MAYOR'S daughter! Does that about cover all of it?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Your tracks appear to be well covered.

Plausible denial, eh?

It still smells of you.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by christianUFOilluminati
reply to post by cosmicpixie

all the NASA astronauts are freemasons. either they did get contact with alien life or they are decieving you to start a war with fabricated aliens by having UFOS attack a major city or town. or they are trying to break your faith in god and they are actualy DEMONS/DEMON HYBRIDS.
Kin'ell! Thats a whole new thread in itself! Can you tell us what you actually mean regarding this HOAX?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Nice try James/Judy..................It was very foolhardy on your part to think of me as

stupid.

You will need to be far more astute to get the better of me.

But then your only experience in the past has been has been dealing with your motley

crew of gormless vacuous sheep.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Since wayne herschel had added to my maps from www.apperlate.com, and the wayback machine archive shows waynes page as a totally different webpage during march, April 2003 and he has used them and it is illegal to do so,
I want to give my permission for use of mine here at this ATS thread and in Nenothtu's free book.Thats if you would want them because I will never use them anyway, so if you are interested, message me.I tried, but needed 20 posts to send messages.. Which is a good thing really, and I am not whinging, just saying.
edit on 9-12-2010 by SeightN because: Typo, or crumbs in keyboard from damn kids..

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Hey SeighN,

You will excuse me for asking directly but due to it being your first posting it is a fair enough question.

Who are you? (Vaguish non specifics are allowed, it's a friendly enough question
)

What is this map and to where does it point?

How do you fel about the whole Wayne/Judy thing and have you had previous dealings with either or them?

What sort of crumbs are in your keyboard?

I think that covers all the questions I can think of for now...festive greetings!

-m0r

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SeightN

Welcome SeightN and as M0r1arty says, can you elaborate on these maps?
You'll find that Mr. Herschel tends not to follow standard decorum on the internet
and 'cobbles' together anything that benefits his ploy for his Oneism cult.

It's quite a ride here and you'll see that there's no level that Wayne Herschel and
James Van Greunen will not stoop to.
edit on 10-12-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Cleaning crumbs from Edit Room.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
You'll find that Mr. Herschel tends not to follow standard decorum on the internet
and 'cobbles' together anything that benefits his ploy for his Oneism cult.

Seriously, is there a proper decorum for Onanism, other than privacy?

I'm sort of surprised you can make a cult out of it - I'd have thought he'd have to ploy with himself.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Gosh!... There really IS no level that Wayne won't sink to!
This below:
Stonehenge fantasy

... shows that his 'bundling' of subjects to maximise the groups that may buy
his book is astounding. True, there are many theories on what Stonhenge may
have been built for AND used for, folk's belief systems change and a large circular
area of stones can used for many things.

But instead of looking at possible reasons due to foraging for food lessening and the
cultivation of food increasing, also the idea that seasons would have meant more to
farming crops, Wayne blunders straight in with his rather-coarse ideas.

He kindly accepts the Winter solstice theory and ergo -the Christian alignment in early Britain
with pagan beliefs, but the 'salting' of phrases like 'the reason is clear' and 'without doubt' implies
to the reader that his theories are more accurate than those silly early builders of the Henge.

The blasé way he comments 'The two alignments are without doubt a few degrees different to
each other and here is where it makes most sense.
' regarding the the position of some stones
ignores his own inaccuracies referring to his 'Star Map' theory.

So using other's information without asking means very little to Mr. Herschel.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Seriously, is there a proper decorum for Onanism, other than privacy? I'm sort of
surprised you can make a cult out of it - I'd have thought he'd have to ploy with himself.

Well... no, but I would have thought that any serious discussion and theorising
in regards of Wayne's views would have been done on a fairly civilised level.

When one is attempting to put over a point of view, 'getting down and dirty' isn't,
in my view, the way forward.

edit on 10-12-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left high heels in Edit Room.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I have always felt that if you wish to convey any knowledge or information to anyone the

best way to do it is DIRECTLY with TRUTH and HONESTY and then it cannot be misunderstood.

To hide or secrete information will ultimately deny the truth. As given an obscure puzzle

to decipher different people come to different conclusions.

So i go back to the begining of my post WHOEVER WANTS to get the TRUTH out there

to EVERYONE tell it straight the way it is (or was) and dont hide it in tombs,pyramids,stars

or anywhere else . and IF Waynes "mentors" are as intelligent as he wants us to beleive.They

surely will already know this and would 'nt entrust ALL THIS KNOWLEDGE to someone

with such "IFFY QUALIFACTIONS"

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
SeightN is a legitimate person, and has reason to buck against Wayne. I recall seeing the website named in my travels about the internet investigating this hoax. I don't have the link right now, but I'll find it and repost it where he had a pretty massive row with Wayne.

He likely just now found this thread, through a third party. Matter of fact, he came up in a U2U I got recently listing potential allies to be contacted.

Assuming you are who you claim (and please understand my caution here - we've had some strange birds fly by this thread claiming to be other than who they were - I'm not questioning your identity, I'm just being cautious) I think your material will do a service showing how Wayne has a proclivity for stealing the ideas of others, and not giving credit where credit is due.

To be honest, I don't think Wayne has EVER had an original thought.

I'll send you an e-mail address via U2U, and we'll establish contact.

Edit: U2U sent. I'll be watching the e-mail box.
edit on 2010/12/10 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
reply to post by Bedlam

Seriously, is there a proper decorum for Onanism, other than privacy? I'm sort of
surprised you can make a cult out of it - I'd have thought he'd have to ploy with himself.
Well... no, but I would have thought that any serious discussion and theorising
in regards of Wayne's views would have been done on a fairly civilised level.

When one is attempting to put over a point of view, 'getting down and dirty' isn't,
in my view, the way forward.

edit on 10-12-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left high heels in Edit Room.
I disagree. BIAD looks so sexy mincing in flats (ballet slippers next puh-leeeese)!
As you mentioned earlier, the gloves (& by extension, the heels) came off a long time ago. If the Light Brigade can take down a blog for asking reasonable questions (& I dont know yet if my mobile device's malfunctions were caused by such wankers - someone's looking into it - meantime I've lost my user dictionary - may sound trivial but it wasn't backed up so its bloody annoying!), then I say any form of brutal mockery is a legitimate response, thus:

I haven't a problem with public Onanism: its not my bag; when I'm exposed to it, I dont watch. Still, the thought of James/Judy furiously & desperately rubbing his/her scar tissue is disturbingly pitiful. Almost as bad as the lying desperate attempts to link him/her self with something "cool" & the furious lying thats the habitual response to being found out.
I dont like bukkake, but I can understand it. I dont like lying, but I do it sometimes, to get ahead. I just dont understand lying that's so preposterous that it cant get anyone ahead. It makes me wonder if removing one's bollocks creates the need to talk bollocks in a furiously desperate attempt to replace them?
IDK. Perhaps a sock puppet knows why having no overies or balls leads to deception?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Your tracks appear to be well covered.

Plausible denial, eh?

It still smells of you.

Ah, but what does he smell of? That is the question...
Whether tis nobler in the nose to suffer the stinks & aromas of outrageous old warriors, or to take up GORGONZOLA against them?

IDK about you, but even if gorgonzola was vegetarian, I'd be concerned about how its stench reminds me of badly cared for feet, so I wouldn't eat it. I'm pretty suspicious of anything CHEESEY actually. When it comes to fairytale characters, someone can rip their van winkle off & rumple whatever skin they are left with into whatever shape they like: my beast cant help himself from shouting, "Will the real Beauty please stand up!?"

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

From the page you linked to:

The same codex can also be deciphered at Giza in Egypt and quite unexpectedly, also in a pyramid found at a place not of this world! The book reveals the ultimate solution to the pyramid enigma. The star maps have been designed to convey a crucial message to humankind… a message that is also corroborated by a series of anomalies not of this world…

I thought Wayne said all of his stuff was available for free on the internet? I distinct recall him bellowing that very thing - loudly - on SEVERAL occasions. Is it just me, or does this excerpt from that page just fairly scream "I'm not telling you until you buy the book!"?

Matter of fact, I'm pretty sure one of the places he bellowed that out is recorded, and already in the book, from dcmb1490's blog.

Also, that cute little triangle that he draws over Stonehenge on that page to lead the witness - er, I mean "make sure you can make it out" - why is it shaped differently from most of the other triangles he draws that are supposed to show the same thing? Matter of fact, why are nearly ALL of those diagrams shaped differently? Why is it that some of them even mark out end points of the line segments at corners where there is no marker other than the Wayne lines? I thought they were supposed to illustrate the "as above so below" nature of the megaliths... so why is the "so below" part of that equation often lacking without Wayne's lines to fill the gaps? OK, I mis-spoke when I said "often". I should have said always...

Wayne says the Winterbourne Stoke barrows "mimic" the Pleiades. Why can't he just Google a picture of the Pleiades and compare it to the arrangement of those barrows to show himself that just ain't so?

Wayne claims to use Astronomical software for his "work". Why can he not just pull it up and see that the alignments he mentions are not just bunk, but a patent impossibility? Stellarium is free, very powerful, highly accurate, and as an added bonus has an add-on that one can use to view celestial events directly from the exact spot of Stonehenge. In other words, one can directly check the validity of those alignments without ever leaving the house, much less going to Stonehenge physically.

Why can't Wayne seem to do that?

As an added bonus, did anyone else notice that in the diagram on that page showing the "alignment" from Orion's belt to his mystery star, the "pointer" line that Wayne drew in (he does that a lot) is off-line by about 5 degrees? Y'know, in astronomy, something either lines up, or it doesn't. Fudging doesn't cut it very well.

In the Google Earth overhead view of the Stonehenge area, though, the "belt" lines up just right. Unfortunately, the rest of "Orion" (the "hourglass" shaped part) requires the use of modern roads to display. In other words, modern roadway engineers must be in on the conspiracy, too, right along side the ancient barrow-builders! That's one long lived, cross cultural (and cross temporal!) conspiracy, just to verify Wayne's "work"! Also in that same view, "Taurus" is distinctly lacking in it's characteristic "V" formation, so how is one to know that it's supposed to be Taurus at all? Answer: because Wayne said so!

Frankly, if Wayne paid for an astronomy education as I did, he really ought to demand a refund.

Examine closely Wayne's "interpretation" of DaVici's Vitruvian man within Stonehenge. Can someone point out to me just exactly how in the devil that's supposed to show ANY sort of correlation? I just can't see it. There's nothing there to mark to points of the feet... or head... or ANYTHING other than the hands, which have been scaled to force a fit. The five pointed star (what the hell is that even THERE for?) is off center and disproportional.

I think there's yet ANOTHER book in here, just going through and debunking each and every one of Wayne's alleged "alignments" and "star maps" using nothing more than logic and scientifically verifiable fact! If I write that one, and assuming I charge for it, I'll be sure and undercut Wayne's price... capitalistic competition - it's a bitch, eh?

Edit to add, just for Bunken Drum: I KNOW you didn't just mention "onanism" and "the gloves have been take off" in the same post! Even I won't touch that one!

edit on 2010/12/10 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Thanks, and season greetings to you too, and to all the rest of you
ATS lot too that I don't dislike...You know who you are....
Now to answer some of your questions..Sure your not undercover?
You ask lots of questions. lol
Who am I? Well I am not sure anymore because according to
wayne herschel I am a drug addict, a fraud, and I am listed
in Oz for malicious internet activity as well as threats of
violence, and I am also a hacker who has hacked his
pages, Wikipedia, and had hacked some other authors pages that
he knows, including hacking facebook, Moonflakes page(This is where
I first made contact with him, but he says he never saw or knew
anything about it, being there, or seeing any of my posts there!)
I thought you would all like this!! I'm also a "disinformation
specialist" like most of you lot here(This
is the reason I think I am here.)
Ummm. I am also the owner of apperlate, which to wayne herschel is a
fraudulent and fake website. That just happens to say also solves
the pyramid mysteries like herschel and is showing the same map wayne
uses(Minus the leg part and that, pointing to his star)and the slight
change.
If your reading this wayne! This is because if you place a
structure anywhere around the world, there would always be a match
to match it with from any position/direction in the sky.
I know at apperlate this map/chart is in a basic form, but
never the less, because correcting bauvals map/chart,it is
still a map/chart.
But If you put all this aside, I am only the owner of some damn
webpages and other than I hate authors who are called wayne
herschel's and dan brown, I am really just a man.
No really!! I am!!

No! That answers the question If I know james/judy/wayne?
If I did, they would be dead..Especially that Mr herschel. Haha
I don't know wayne but I did say to him though after I took my
copyrights to jref and daniken/legendarytimes and others very early
in 2003 that I do believe he was/is infringing my interpretation of
those maps/charts. I really couldn't help but ask him by then...
BTW just after that second ever conversation I had with him, it took
him less than 1 day to find out all that crap about me that I posted
above and he went and posted it all all over dan brown's faccebook
wall there in front of 1000's of people, while he was there on facebook
flogging off his book and claiming to be giving information to dan
himself. Like he and his investor had said years ago at Moonflakes page!
But now has changed and in a different form! like his book!!
This is now typical and expected from wayne!

As for the crumbs in the keyboard, it could also be other things
too, I can hardly tell it all apart from the rest of the crap thats
usally there, jam, nutella, twisties, cheese bits, bits of plastic,
anything, not saying I don't do typo's though, because I do. lol
but reason I am here is just simple, if you want to use them here or
in Nenothtu's free book, just because, as I said, I only used them for
1 thing and will never use them again, but am giving my permission for
those things only and not for any other reason, what ever you want to
use all of what you see was there before waynes page was out, so I
really couldn't care anymore,,,,What you see at my page, is what you
can use, i guessthat is how it works. help yourself!!
...I only think it will
help add to your reasoning and reshaping of wayne herschel, and piss him off a bit..
Even if you don't use them and he reads this part of it...i am cool with any of it.

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join