It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Gosh that was quick s/he must be deleting a fast as we are finding them

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

The thing is that she's posted so much BS about her/himself on the web that she can't keep track of it all and delete it all in one shot. Furthermore, she continues to post BS about her/himself on the web, adding to the amount of BS she can't keep track of. Really she continues to perpetuate the hoax that she/he is a qualified astrophysicist/light warrior, and by doing so, continues to dig her/his own grave!
Comical.

How many different psychological/sociological conflicts does this person have to continue pushing that she is a huge lie?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Yup, I went to check it out and found it was gone, which was somewhat confusing as I tried to figure out what I was looking for in the first place! The, when I saw it was on the "MilkyWay@home" page, I recalled it, and recalled the fact that I already had it backed up, some time ago. I backed that one up before we found the SETI@Home claims. Both were discovered via "BOINC", which is the parent software for both efforts.

Nice try at revising history, James/Judy, but no cigar this time...

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Book Update:

I just finished the Nitromaria-LadySambuca-DoubtfullDina episode in the book, and am starting Chapter 10 on page 304. The tentative title for that chapter is "Send in the Clowns", but that may change as I roll merrily along, and recall what that part was REALLY about!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Whew! It's been a long night!

That loud roaring wind like noise you all heard around the world was me breathing a sigh of relief when I finally got to the part where the "Battle of dcmb1490's Blog" was getting started.

It won't be long now, and I'll be done with The Book, which, as time goes by and the madness never ends, is looking more and more like it's going to be Volume One of a continuing saga. It's at page 354 now - I added 50 pages this evening. 25 of those were a running battle I had with Wayne at the Blog. I felt it necessary to add them for completeness, to illustrate the crazy mindset of Wayne, and to demonstrate his character. Yeah, it was a hell of a battle, and my monitor is still flecked with foam and spittle from his insane ranting there. You've got to see it to believe it. As Wayne is so fond of saying, "get the book!". I promise it will be worth the price of a download!

I bet Wayne thought that since he got the blog graunched under the hobnailed boots of his Light Warrior Storm Troopers, that his little insane tirade of a rant was gone, swept clean, never to be seen again, submerged in his strange little underworld.

I bet he thought his censorship was effective.

Nope.

Not a chance in hell.

It's in The Book.

I also found the place, in that exchange between us, where The Book was born. Allow me the luxury of a couple of excerpts:

Lies. Wayne? LIES? It would be helpful if you could point out any “lies”, with proof to back up your assertion, rather than just screaming “LIES” into the wind. That doesn’t help your case at all, it just makes you look foolish, and shows that you have nothing to refute this research, and so just try to shout it down.

The truth will NOT go away just because it’s inconvenient for you, Wayne.

That I promise.

Now, for this part here: “MY BOOK HAS BEEN ATTACKED BY PEOPLE LIKE THIS IN THE MARKET PLACE – THREATS TO DISTRIBUTORS AND THREATS TO PEOPLES LIVES MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO SELL BOOKS DIRECTLY FROM THE USA.” More of those nebulous “threats” which can never seem to be verified. I reiterate my position – if your books aren’t selling, it’s more likely that it’s because no one wants to read that bunk than it is there is some sort of “conspiracy” to silence your “work” with vague, unverifiable threats…

No, seriously, I’m thinking hard about putting together a book myself on this debacle. Tell you what, how about we see who can get the most copies distributed when I’m done?

Wait – “sell books”? I thought all your stuff was free online? Oh, right, you said the BASIC work. That would imply that if we’d like to know more, it’s in the book – for sale! Tell you what, if I put a book together on this mess, I’ll include EVERYTHING in it, not just the “basic” work. That sounds fair, doesn’t it?

And, better yet, I'm not SELLING it. It will all be there, and FREE FOR THE DOWNLOADING. There may be a flaw in my business model here, but the People will get the information into their hands for NOTHIING. Wayne just can't beat my price!

Wayne, I have all the data too! You don’t think this blog is the only copy of reams of stuff that has been collected on this scam, do you? Go ahead with your “light warrior” assault, or your back-room dealings, or whatever you like. I promise this: should you succeed in getting this taken down, I PROMISE to make it all viral, and on so many servers world-wide that you will NEVER get it taken down. Don’t believe me? TRY ME! I’ll make you famous, and if you think “government spooks” are cramping your book sales, you”ll learn a whole new dimension of cramped sales.

I have no need to try “taking down” your sites. They will self destruct as more and more people learn facts that oppose your alleged “truth”.

First, I’ve offered you numerous opportunities to “defend”, every one of which you have declined. Second, I don’t believe I ever mentioned “vengeance”, nor anything “destructive”. I did, however, mention spreading facts far and wide, and that prospect appears to just get your knickers ALL in a wad. If you think what I have to say is erroneous, then set your own facts forth. That’s what we did with YOUR erroneous material. You think YOU can write a book, but I’M not allowed to? Why would that be? That pesky freedom of speech notion bites both ways, now doesn’t it?

Oh, and before I leave, I probably ought to remind you that all these rants of yours will, of course, be included in our book. It HAS to have some entertainment value, no?

I told him what would happen if he tried to carry out his threats. I made a promise.

Whatever faults I may have, I'm at least a man of my word.

I do everything in my power to never break a promise I've made.

G'night, y'all. It's been a long one.

Edit to add, just for Wayne: I TOLD you I had everything backed up! Here's your proof. Put THAT in yer pipe and smoke it! Maybe I'll send you a special download link, all your own, to your THR e-mail. Won't that be nice and thoughtful of me? If I do, pay attention to the server you download from.

And tremble.

I don't BS. EVER.

edit on 2010/12/8 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

*Gulp*
That was quite a rant there Sir, I wouldn't like to get on the wrong
side of you!
I see Wayne's book... (I keep wanting to scream "Wayne's Book, Party
Time, everytime" I type that!)... can be found on Amazon -on the same page
that 'Space-Jam' is advertised.
I think that says it all.

The only add on I have is regarding Wayne's talk schedule for 10th Dec Saturday
and 11th -Sunday at Roodpoort S. Africa. I wish I had the air fare... I would ask him
about the first words on his advertisement at the top of the site:
Cash Only.

'What if...'

Classic.

EDIT: (wait, you said you only had one add on?!)
You know, I love this silly idea that for some strange reason, the vatican/
US Government/Illuminati/PLEASE ADD NAME... all are required to place cryptic
stuff on the internet about secrets they wish to keep!
Er, here's an idea.... don't?

'Nother thought... it must be all true about religeon and powers around the world
mixing it with aliens... they too left cryptic clues by building three huge pyramids in
the desert and asked the surrounding areas of folk not to divulge what had occurred.
"Let's spend several month's building some strange shaped structures -not unlike the
ones further away and then giggle behind our small grey hands at the joke of it all"

And before Mr. Herschel jumps in with his 'it can only be those who are true of heart
that can fall follow the trail' bellow, if there was anything thing to this, it wouldn't cost you
200 Rand, it would be free.
Unless of course, The Tree Of Life told you otherwise.
edit on 8-12-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left permo-wig in Edit Room.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I see Wayne's Talks are to include the CNN iReport on his discovery with the two Youtube

videos showing ALL the evidence!! Well what is he charging for ?? They can see all that for

FREE on the CNN site, Will he also be showing the postings on that site???? ALL the

questions he can't or WON'T answer. The sock puppets ??? Wayne 2, who he has to admit to

the site administrator is a nephew of his (realy another sock puppet as i dont believe he has

another relative called Wayne) And John from the British Museum ( DCMB e.mailed the

Museum and no one of that name worked for them nor were they interested in ANY of his

theories!!)

NO.......NO.......NO......of course not if he directs ANYONE to that site they will be able to

see his shiftyness and inability to answer a straight question...................SILLY me.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

The thing that gets me from the site I linked above (see 'Cash Only') is the quote
in the 'Contact' link.

27 US $/hour. 6hr window No monthly fees Become top ranking in the world in your field
on Google search
Using all the 'tricks' used in this website and all Wayne Herschel's websites

Tricks? That's a word I certainly wouldn't use if I was sincere about these subjects!
edit on 8-12-2010 by A boy in a dress because: Left snow shoes in Edit Room.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I wonder if I could get 'em to re-do my website? I need to improve the Google ranking of it and take advantage of all the tricks Wayne uses to boost his own... I mean, I got a book to peddle, y'know? I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem helping a brother out...

I think I'll contact 'em as soon as I've saved up enough pfennings to meet that 6hr window @ 27 USD an hour, get it rolling.

Nah, I'd rather just piss Wayne off enough to get him to toss one o' them "Google bombs" at me like he did to himself - he seems to have that theory down pat. Enough experience produces eventual mastery, I reckon. He ought to watch out for those short fuses, though, 'cause life gets exciting when you drop one right at your own feet!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

CASH ONLY........ Well that figures if you go back to Cynthia Hinds book where she

dissembles the Kalahari/Lesotho hoaxes. She recalls going to one of these seminars

and although Wayne wasnt mentioned by name he was possibly there because James Van

Greunen was a part in it and there were others

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

CASH ONLY........ Well that figures if you go back to Cynthia Hinds book where she

dissembles the Kalahari/Lesotho hoaxes. She recalls going to one of these seminars

and although Wayne wasnt mentioned by name he was possibly there because James Van

Greunen was a part in it and there were others

Woops...Cont....

connected to the seminar well to cut a long story short James and the cash went missing

Another time he paid for various books etc. and did'nt the cheques just bounce.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
thehiddenrecords.com... tskog.php

WAYNE HERSCHEL HIT BY "FRAUD" "HOAX" 'GOOGLE BOMB'

i love this!! not literally of course, i am being fully sarcastic... old Mr. Herschel sure doesn't sound like he likes ATS very much... i think it's the typical syndrome of some, "can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen"? something like that... i especially like his usage of writing his name dozens of times over to make sure hidden secrets.com comes up 1st, but you know what, a lie is still a lie, no matter how much honey you take with it, and this thread still shows up on the first google page... yay!! he can copy and paste, he is a genius!!! that was good for a laugh, he sounds so angry that when you google his name it only brings you here instead of to his site where you can apparently pay him to lie directly to you, or donate to his cause via paypal

i'm not sure why that link doesn't work, but who cares!! i'm sure you all have ventured that far into his weak argument and lame excuse for a sight...
edit on 8-12-2010 by schitzoandro because: linky no worky

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

I know Nenothtu and others have 'chopped up' Wayne Herschel's quotes on his site
and the way he describes the supposed antics of ATS owners and members makes
me cringe.

... In fact if one is a serious researcher just look at what material is treated maliciously
there in a big way on that site and you can begin to figure what is important and what is not...

... if you are a member and either saying too much or have something important they will
probably quickly find a way into your computer...

... My IT friend said it was an intrusion tracing to an IP address in a place called Langley
in the USA...

... ATS clearly appears to be hosting a google bomb with malicious intent due to the
illogical mass repetitions and thousands of...

... It was the controversial claim of an alien 'light' signal by a someone involved with
research on ET signals...

... The person here was Judy Fältskog and to be completely accurate here I hardly know
Judy that well other than many discussions on star astronomy research...

... I believe she hasnt shown any proof probably because she jumped the gun on an
early unofficial release...

... Your claim for nearby star systems sending light signals was torn to shreds and I
started to doubt you too... then something weird followed...

We're off again with his sly ways of implying something without coming straight out and saying it
annoys the hell out of me!
I apologise for repeating myself, but he writes like a story teller who enjoys leaving intrigue
and thus, gives the reader a 'push' in the direction that Wayne wants them to go in the first place!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

all the NASA astronauts are freemasons. either they did get contact with alien life or they are decieving you to start a war with fabricated aliens by having UFOS attack a major city or town. or they are trying to break your faith in god and they are actualy DEMONS/DEMON HYBRIDS.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by schitzoandro
. i especially like his usage of writing his name dozens of times over to make sure hidden secrets.com comes up 1st, but you know what, a lie is still a lie, no matter how much honey you take with it, and this thread still shows up on the first google page... yay!!

Yeah, see, what he did was light that short fused "Google bomb" I was talking about, and drop it right at his own feet... and STRENGTHEN the Google rating of this thread!

There's a lot to be said for understanding how a prank works before you try to pull it...

On the other hand, maybe I WON'T ask them to use the same "tricks" Wayne uses to improve his rankings to improve mine. They don't seem to be able to hit the mark they're aiming at.

he can copy and paste, he is a genius!!! that was good for a laugh, he sounds so angry that when you google his name it only brings you here instead of to his site where you can apparently pay him to lie directly to you, or donate to his cause via paypal

Yeah, he's an angry little man alright. Just wait 'till my book comes out, and check out the conversation in chapter 10. Yup, an angry little man, whom I think could benefit a lot from some anger management training. It's a strange thing to watch in one who alleges to preach a cult of "love and light". You can see the intellectual capacity drop as the blood pressure rises.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by christianUFOilluminati
reply to post by cosmicpixie

all the NASA astronauts are freemasons. either they did get contact with alien life or they are decieving you to start a war with fabricated aliens by having UFOS attack a major city or town. or they are trying to break your faith in god and they are actualy DEMONS/DEMON HYBRIDS.

-OR-

Judy. claiming to be an astrophysicist for NASA rather than an astronaut, wasn't in "Contact" with anything at all, and only wanted to get in contact with someone's wallet.

Usually, the simplest explanation is likely to be the correct one, and mine has the advantage of not having to invoke reptilians, lizards, Pleiadans, star folk of any sort, demons, or hybrids of any of the above.

There are probably instances where those things apply, but I don't think this is one of them, based on the volumes of research into the hoaxes that has been done.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by christianUFOilluminati

I agree with Nenothtu, though some of the behaviour by certain elements here may have
seen sinister and evil in the way they avoided producing evidence of their claims.
Maybe 'Money is the root of all evil' -in this case and again, these elements only have
eyes for it.

It still disappoints me that we doubt our own ability to build structures of great engineering
skill only because we don't appreciate our past. Yet, instead of researching the facts, certain
folk muse on 'alien' interference and then look for ways of gaining wealth from it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Neno, we should Google Bomb your book. Maybe also use some of our CIA budget to buy some Google AdWords so that every time some one Googles "Wayne Herschel", "Hoax", "Judy Falkstag", etc., the first links will be the therevealrecords.com and this thread.

I forgot that Wayne had one of his friends trace our IPs to Langley. God damn proxies never work.
We should talk to Mr. Panetta about looking into making our CIA connections a little more secure.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

i hope you will be informing us when your book does come out... and i so bad want to copy and paste Wayne Herschel about a thousand times... but that's pretty lame that he can only get his site to come up that way...
L-A-M-E... and you so know he still comes and checks this thread and then boils over and beats his dog!!
he needs to find a really tall building and see how fast he can make it to the concrete below... or just play on the closest interstate for a couple of hours... really he just needs to shut up, doesn't he realize giving attention to us on his OWN site makes it worse for him?? and the funny thing is we all seem to sit back and laugh at all this, but i'm sure he's not..

new topics

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join