It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this is Venus then why is it interacting with The Sun

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If you go onto soho movie theater both lascoc2 and c3

There "seems" to be an object (spherical) thats hidden within the flare. The flare itself changes shape but what seems to be an object within the flare doesnt. Shortly after the screen is distorted.
The object stays constant?
Lasco c3
Start date 2010/05/03 time 00:18 1024 resolution
End 2010/05/03 time 23:42
At the end at the right of the screen? Mothership that was discussed way back here on ats before?

Lasco c2
2010/05/02 Start date 18:06
End 2010/05/03 09:54 Yet again a constant shape within the flare?

I posted the links on another thread regarding the cigar shaped ufo Massive!!

Here it is folks
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...
Top left feel free to download image and zoom in. There is no way what so ever that this is not a massive vehicle.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by jazz10]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Guys and gals....really, it is pretty easy to research this, and learn where Venus is, on any given date.

Just for grins, last night I went out, looked West, shortly after sundown. Time locally was ~2045. Date, of course, 06 May, 2010. Saw Venus, no big surprise.

Area is Northern hemisphere, Earth (third rock from the Sun).

Latitude 38 degrees, 53 minutes.

Now, then I looked up (simple Google search) data about Venus:

Venus, the dazzling morning or evening star, outshines all the other stars and planets in the night sky. It moves into the evening sky in March, low in the west as darkness begins to fall. It will climb into better view through the spring and into summer. It will disappear from view in October as it passes between Earth and the Sun. It will return to view as a “morning star” by early November, and remain there for the rest of the year.

stardate.org...

So, why are there still questions about where Venus is?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Here is the massive .....?? craft?

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

Upload it zoom in. Its a vehicle appreciate it if someone could zoom in and upload.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

You talking about that line, upper left quadrant?

You know, the image artifact?

That one?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
reply to post by The Great Day

The possible planet in your pictures is really interesting. The spot clearly moved position considerably. Could it have somehow been a spot on your lens? Thanks for sharing.

No i checked for that too, i took a sequence of about 6 shots, the bright spot moves into the sun......then away. I would have taken more but a little worried about pointing my camera right at the sun.

Maybe just a sun dog....

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

yes that one. The one when you download and zoom in theres also 2 spheres attached. Looks more like something from startrek lol

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Looks more like something from startrek...

Well, whatever floats your imaginary boat (or StarShip).

Of course, since this is supposed to be the "Space Exploration" thread I thought maybe, just maybe, discussions would be limited to reality, rather than fantasy.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

It's lens flare. The closer the Sun is to the center of the frame, the closer the spot is to the Sun.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5397d291cb8e.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

have you down loaded it? it looks like those cigars but with spheres attached to it?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Not a perfect, more prosaic example....since the image in question is entirely different, but certainly goes a long way to explaining, other than "OMG! Some giant spaceship!"

(BTW....that "spaceship"? Try to compare its apparent "length" to the known diameter of the SUn, mmmmkay?)

Oh, and notice, please that the color of the artifact is the same orange colour as most of the Sun's image, too.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hey thats cool!

....ok thanks good to know.

But nice halo eh, looks like an eye.

I now return this thread to the battle ships staging behind the sun.

haha! ______beforeitsnews/news/40825/End_Times_Strange_Solar_Phenomenon_Strike_Fear_in_Cebu_Philippines.html

[edit on 7-5-2010 by The Great Day]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

It's lens flare. The closer the Sun is to the center of the frame, the closer the spot is to the Sun.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5397d291cb8e.gif[/atsimg]

Nice example and doesn't it look just like the human eye here.

I'm really enjoying just reading this thread with so many great contributions so a simple thanks

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

White holes are just a part of black holes. Not all black holes exibit a white hole.

Take a look at those steams of energy they have found leaving some black holes. There is your "out".

Black Holes and White Holes are one entity. Its just the intake and exaust of the Gravity Holes but in 4 dimensions.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
double

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Xeven]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ok I now agree the obect/planet in question was Venus, No problem with that at all.

The only question I still have is... Why is Venus Interacting with The Sun, What can cause both planets to react like this.

Go Here

Select Ahead C0R2
Resolution 1024x768 for best quality
Srart Date 20100422
End Date 20100509
Display Slide Show

Then Click Search, Give it time to load select lower resolution if you have poor connection.

Watch the whole thing as Venus moves towards The Sun, there is clearley an interaction and it isn't the blooming effect. There is littrally a beam going from The Sun to Venus, like a constant flare/CME.

Also if you look really close you can see the outline of another planet in the distance "Close to The Sun"

Edit:

[edit on 8-5-2010 by NotAgain]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The "outline" is a piece of debris. Any planet would appear not as an outline, but as a bright solid object.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
May seem a bit off topic but i take it everyone is familiar with the SOHO movie theater? Hope so.
I have got a serious question for you all, well maybe more of a statement i think?
Has no one noticed the multitude of objects? Run the movies over the last few days? Looks like the suns been attacked??

Yeah i know? Fkd up way to look at it, i know that too but look for yourselves.

Lasco c2 or c3
Start 20100504 end 20100508
Higher resolutin oh and also slow it down.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I wonder if all of this debris is related to the satellite passing through a comet's debris path. The stars are the slowly moving spots across the image. The flickering dots are 'noise'. It's debris probably from impacts on the satellite.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

It isn't debris, don't you think I would of thought of that before posting.

I have looked through about 300/500 Images and it seems to orbit just behind The Sun, it moved in and out from time to time but it's always there. Sometimes there is like Flare/Eruptions coming from the planet.

To link all the pictures it would take ages, hence why I posted the SOHO Image link in my last post with the start and end dates. Have a look through the animated frames.... it's there, if you have a problem seeing what I am seeing I can crop the pic and post it here.

A dark object such as a Brown Dwarf or Large Comet wouldn't show up like Venus/Mercury and so forth.

Edit: Here are the Flare/Eruptions from this so called Debris.

You can see the Outline really good here.

In my earlier post I said "What is making Venus interact with The Sun in the way it is doing, I also stated it could be because of something else"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 8-5-2010 by NotAgain]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAgain

It can't be a solid object. It's definitely not a planet. If it 'stays close' to the sun over an extended period of time, then it must be close to the sun. If it's close to the sun, then:

1. Why doesn't it appear as a disc? It appears as a 'crescent'?
  2. Why doesn't it appear in the behind images?
  3. Why doesn't it affect the paths of the other planets?
  4. Why is it not visible in the sky? Mercury and Venus are.

A brown dwarf reflects light light Jupiter does. A comet would have a tail if it were close to the sun.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by stereologist]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join