It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do you come from?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I'm making this thread because I'm really interested in reading your toughts/history about where you are from. Alot of people think they are aliens, people from Orion, etc. I don't believe in all this but I'm still, very interested and I don't think it's stupid to think you are from elsewhere.

Myself, have sometimes felt I was from somewehere else but nothing more...

If you have a history to share, go on! As I am very interested in reading your stories!

Thanks !

Jolois

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'm from Ohio, a place called Put in Bay which is an island off the coast about 1/8th of a mile from Cleveland. I do not believe that I am an alien or a reincarnated gray or what have you, but I do often times feel like I do not belong here. Let me qualify that, by here I do not necessarily mean "earth" but this time, I think I was born extremely late or extremely early.

My outlooks on things I am sure are biased by events in my life and I don't want to say that I feel like I never "belonged" but a lot of time I feel like i'm not where I should be. My greatest regret in my life when I move on to my next life that I will not live long enough to see the world in 500 years or more, because I think it is going be kick ass.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itachimaru
I'm from Ohio, a place called Put in Bay which is an island off the coast about 1/8th of a mile from Cleveland. I do not believe that I am an alien or a reincarnated gray or what have you, but I do often times feel like I do not belong here. Let me qualify that, by here I do not necessarily mean "earth" but this time, I think I was born extremely late or extremely early.

My outlooks on things I am sure are biased by events in my life and I don't want to say that I feel like I never "belonged" but a lot of time I feel like i'm not where I should be. My greatest regret in my life when I move on to my next life that I will not live long enough to see the world in 500 years or more, because I think it is going be kick ass.

Thanks for sharing

I'm pretty much like you honestly, I don't think I belong a to super-ET-league + I would like to see the world in 500 years.. to see our evolution, how we will be,etc.

But for me the biggest fear/regret is that when I will reincarnate, I may not be able to recall this life. And who knows.. maybe I was in the same situation last life?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I am from Metairie Louisiana a suburb of New Orleans, I now live in Covington, LA a suburb a little further north from NOLA. I am not an alien and I've never even seen a UFO.....although that would be awesome if I did!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jolois

But for me the biggest fear/regret is that when I will reincarnate, I may not be able to recall this life. And who knows.. maybe I was in the same situation last life?

The jury is still out for me on reincarnation, but it seems to me that, you reincarnate to learn a lesson you didn't learn or to further yourself or what have you, so ...maybe not remembering is part of the point, to keep from falling into the traps that caused you to not move on or something, I admit I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to the subject of reincarnation.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Itachimaru]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itachimaru

Originally posted by jolois

The jury is still out for me on reincarnation, but it seems to me that, you reincarnate to learn a lesson you didn't learn or to further yourself or what have you, so ...maybe not remembering is part of the point, to keep from falling into the traps that caused you to not move on or something, I admit I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to the subject of reincarnation.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Itachimaru]

Yeah I was in the same place as you a year ago. But now I'm pretty much convinced

+ I'm pretty sure that reincarnation is there to learn a lesson, yes, but still my human mind wants to remember everything! Because, the only dimension I remember experiencing is this one!

@ Wondering302
Yeah me too I would really like to see a UFO !! Would be awsome!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jolois

jolois

posted on 3-5-2010 @ 04:01

Where do you come from?

I'm making this thread because I'm really interested in reading your toughts/history about where you are from. Alot of people think they are aliens, people from Orion, etc.
I don't believe in all this but I'm still, very interested and I don't think
it's stupid to think you are from elsewhere. [...]

jolois....

in this incarnation i was born in a DP Camp in Pegnitz W Germany, the American sector, about 60 klicks from Nuremburg/Furth. sent to the USA at 2 yo.

but that's not 'where i'm from'
i've been in a incarnation stasis for perhaps 13,000 years, when i last lived during the last ice-age in a tribal group or clan... i was then the groups 'shaman'
i don't really know why i decided not to reincarnate till this era, perhaps it was because of the 2012 date when the present worlds paradigms of living are to be thrown into the ash heap of failed systems.

I have overcome a series of catastrophies to get to live in this era, first off, in the DP Camp, i was riddled with all sorts of ailments; worms, whooping cough, styes, and a mild form of 'scarletina'... the other 5 half-brothers were all hospitalized with all sorts of incapacitating diseases, again in the American section of occupied W Germany.

then in 1972, i was run-over, after i was thrown into another lane as a result of a big blue cadillac pimp-mobile ramming my car into the bridge abuttment. 2 weeks later i came out of coma & spent 5 years recouperating.

then in 1997, i had a brain hemorrhage, just like Bret Michaels is suffering now, andafter 1 week of coma, i spent the last 13 years recouperating...

so now i'm only 2 years from meeting the 2012 date or perhaps 11 more years until i transcend this timescape.

in any event, i have been labeled as a 'future-throwback'...
what this possibly means is that the societal shift to soon happen, is humanity reverting to the dim past ways of social structure, with groups staking out territories, and shamans as the groups connection to health and future trends from the non-ordinary reality that coexists with this natural, mundane world.

perhaps you can see the primitive man genes in this pic as i was '
Intensifying, on the keyboard
'

hope this contributes to your quest/thirst for understanding the time we are in....

[edit on 3-5-2010 by St Udio]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
reply to post by jolois

jolois

posted on 3-5-2010 @ 04:01

Where do you come from?

I'm making this thread because I'm really interested in reading your toughts/history about where you are from. Alot of people think they are aliens, people from Orion, etc.
I don't believe in all this but I'm still, very interested and I don't think
it's stupid to think you are from elsewhere. [...]

jolois....

in this incarnation i was born in a DP Camp in Pegnitz W Germany, the American sector, about 60 klicks from Nuremburg/Furth. sent to the USA at 2 yo.

but that's not 'where i'm from'
i've been in a incarnation stasis for perhaps 13,000 years, when i last lived during the last ice-age in a tribal group or clan... i was then the groups 'shaman'
i don't really know why i decided not to reincarnate till this era, perhaps it was because of the 2012 date when the old worlds paradigms of living are to be thrown into the ash heap of failed systems.

I have overcome a series of catastrophies to get to live in this era, first off, in the DP Camp, i was riddled with all sorts of ailments; worms, whooping cough, styes, and a mild form of 'scarletina'... the other 5 half-brothers were all hospitalized with all sorts of incapacitating diseases, again in the American section of occupied W Germany.

then in 1972, i was run-over, after i was thrown into another lane as a result of a big blue cadillac pimp-mobile ramming my car into the bridge abuttment. 2 weeks later i came out of coma & spent 5 years recouperating.

then in 1997, i had a brain hemorrhage, just like Bret Michaels is suffering now, andafter 1 week of coma, i spent the last 13 years recouperating...

so now i'm only 2 years from meeting the 2012 date or perhaps 11 more years until i transcend this timescape.

in any event, i have been labeled as a 'future-throwback'...
what this possibly means is that the societal shift to soon happen, is humanity reverting to the dim past ways of social structure, with groups staking out territories, and shamans as the groups connection to health and future trends from the non-ordinary reality that coexists with this natural, mundane world.

perhaps you can see the primitive man genes in this pic as i was '
Intensifying, on the keyboard
'

hope this contributes to your quest/thirst for understanding the time we are in....

Wow thanks for this contribution! Very,very interesting! I maybe not believe or share the same toughts as you do, but maybe you could help me understand a bit more?

Who/what is "Stasis" ?
What is the link between yourself and 2012?
Can explain how you remembered thoses past lives?

Thanks!!

jolois

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jolois

i really guess that everything is absolutely same but the difference is the move you totally alone make, it could be just a point that you realized and that become all your existing fact alive

like i am the most true human only to myself and at the end i had to admit that i reached a dimension of existing while meaning nothing by rejecting logically what is obviously wrong, as if i was never a human while it is all i am

so reality as a base is alive wholly absolutely as one, but self conscious is something else and it is of freedom base superiority to reality objectivity while it is free from existing

it is like in truth of existence creations are getting closer to substance freedom life source, it is the free move that cant be then but positive since alone as its source, bringing the quality of source in everyone as absolutely positive free one without having to proove it since alone moving

i guess it looks like the creation of our time is meaning that truth, where existence is not about realities anymore it is about the living positive freedom, that explain some questions i had in mind in my life, like to me it was obvious that self conscious cannot mean to get a positive reality, it is silly, reality objectively is the same now if it is not it means there is a problem and if there is a problem self conscious cannot mean to get it by force, there is still the truth of self conscious that should mean something else as itself freedom of conditions realities life
so not only it is silly but very much annoying when all freedom life is based on pretenses of what you did and never anyone just stand to say what he thinks about anything honestly

so i see myself just a human a scared one for waht it sees from life and freedom consciousness moves

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hello,
Good question OP, I would be obliged to indulge you. I was born and raided in St. Louis, Missouri. I do not think I am alien, either in origin or descent, nor do I feel any either connection or affinity towards them, other then the fact that I am interested in learning more about them (then again, who is not on this site?). However, I do posess that weird Rh- in my blood and I have provable descent from some European royals (mostly on my father's side, mainly French, Spainish, and English monarchs). And no I am not reptilian either, or at least as far as I could tell you.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
My name is I'nknbau'o'tuwolei (pronounced: st-ee-v), and I am from the Serius star system. I come from a long line of.....

Sorry, could not resist.

I'm Steve, or as ATS and many of my personal friends refer to me, Shark.

I'm from Richmond, Virginia; currently a 25 year old student at VCU here in the capitol city. I decided to go back and get my degree after years of hard labor and life lessons. It has been nice getting an education in a major with some purpose behind it (Social relations in an international perspective and Spanish). I look forward to my future travels for non-profit work and general study in Central and South America.

I'm on ATS just like most people, enjoying the open exchange of ideas (no matter how out-there or frustrating some may be). We learn alot from each other here, and as long as people take a self-initiated learning approach to ATS (proper research, unpacking sources, ect), I believe we all become wiser in the end.

I am very interested in just about every subject here, and the whole E.T. section really is enjoyable if taken with a light-hearted approach and your relaxation technique of choice (I prefer some well-grown nature rolled in some paper).

I really like the idea of this thread, and I hope a bunch of people respond. It's nice to get to know each other and where everyone is coming from, as it adds perspective to our voices.

Look forward to our continuing journey of knowledge together brothers and sisters!

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I am space itself. When I came into existence, I do not know.

Somehow, I got converted into energy, condensed into hydrogen. squished and molded even more in the center of stars, and spit out to travel this universe.

Just as the gamma waves from the big bang will unravel past the microwaves we see now, back into myself, so will you, and we will once again be as one.

Until then, I'm just some anonymous dude on the internet.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Born in Clarksburg WV

English-German ancestry

Rh-negative

Have lived in WV, spent some time in Timmons Ontario, moved to Phoenix, Riverside, Marin County, San Francisco and now in Berkeley.

I have an old soul.

And the title of this thread reminded me of this:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

I wonder if you an I are related. Although I am not English or German (I am almost 100% "French", including Basque. Specifically I am AB-, but I heard somewhere that most RH- people are related. Also, do you have blue eyes? I have blue eyes, and most people with blue eyes are related too, or so I have heard. Just some food for thought I guess.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

yea it might be like you said it sounds logical thought, i agree on the sense, i cant accept being strange and different especially to that extend, i know of me how i mean more that was reduced to how i mean well, but not of a different base, i see how everyone is someone exactly like me, but im right as you are right too since i hear how i could be different only from what all is wrong, so if it wasnt wrong it would be the same free move expressions right ways, but if right way is true then wrong dont exist, and if wrong dont exist then they are all true somewhere meaning free way too

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Howdy, I'm from a far off and distant Pensacola Florida.

I am very proudly human, despite all of humanity's faults.
So far I have been read by a number of different proclaimed physics, and so far not revived an accurate reading or prediction.

I have a regular blood type, and am myself descended from English royalty that I know of, through a distinct lineage, hwoeve,r don't know of it through my other family connections.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Also very important is what you need to do in this life

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I am 56, and have lived in Ft. Smith, AR for 53 of my 56 years. I was born in Charleston, WVa. I favor reincarnation because it makes the most sense to me. I am not willing to write that in stone, however. I don't know about my past lives, but I've been told I am an old soul, and it makes sense to me. My blood type is B+ and I have blue eyes. I have always been interested in philosophy, and particularly the esoteric. I have done Astrology charts for 35 years, and for some reason it seems I have deep insight into personality. I am eternally curious, both in breadth and depth. I am open minded and consider myself kind of a "Devil's Advocate" type person because of my desire to see things from as many perspectives as possible. It took me a loong time to learn about my emotions, and it seems this was something I desperately needed to work on in this life. I've always had a liking and ability in the natural sciences. I was drawn to working in the medical field, surgery in particular. For whatever reason I have been able to develop the ability for extreme levels of concentration. As a Gemini, I've learned over time to "split the glyph" of Gemini, which is the symbol II. Achieving the desire to puruse moderation, i.e., the middle path, has become my way, as I do best not flitting all over the place. It took many years to achieve this. The Spiritual world is very important to me, and what I am working on currently is moving toward purity of Heart. My understanding is that past lives are veiled to us, so that we can concentrate on what we need to learn, and not worry abouit past lives good and bad. I see life as discovery, but I feel you need to care about it in the first place to achieve any objective sucess in learning about yourself. Always up has been sort of a motto for me in life. It's kinda up to us, isn't it?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by deadred

thanks for sharing your rich culture about living mind freedom activities sense, it is nice to hear someone talking about himself when it is like this, it is like a river it is not rigid stone lost in holes, those stones i mean it for myself of course i hate what they force us and enslave us to from beyond

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jolois

Okay I'll play...
I was Born right here in Albuquerque NM but was raised on the Jicarilla Apache Rez... grew up on a 150,000 acre ranch... funny thing about being a red skin rancher, you feel kind of funny about being called a cowboy....

Anyway I joined the Marine Corps mostly to get away from that ranch. Swore I would never again sit my butt down on another horse as long as I lived...

Then I go and retire and what do I do??? Go an buy myself a mini farm... Guess I'm back to having a sore bottom....

If you want a really cool fact my grandmother and great grandmother were both famous healers in my part of the world... my great grandmothers ghost is now a feature on YouTube, how cool is that???

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join