It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do you come from?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jolois

I come from the planet Earth, located within the DARK REALM of the living and DEAD.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Ever since this year came about, my life has changed a lot. My thoughts and views on subjects has completely shifted. My awareness has boosted to a level i never thought i would reach at such a young age. To be honest... most of us can only describe what we are from our physical birth. The years most of us carry are longer than what we would even begin to imagine. I was born in the Caribbeans!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jolois
Wow nice stories guys! Very interesting...

I'd like too to do some past life regressions... !

I was talking to Woody Wytch the other day about something I have been thinking a lot on lately, and its not past life, but future life, not so much precognition, I have been having issues gathering my thoughts on it and not really sure if it would be a topic worthy of discussion. Perhaps one day I will do that in the near future.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jolois
Wow, you traveled alot

Thanks for sharing your story..

Oh and where do you live in Canada?

I live near Toronto. I see you're from Montreal. My favourite place! I just love walking around downtown. Always interesting ALWAYS partying and your street musicians are some of the most talented I have seen in any city.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
planet earth hehe great topic

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jolois

Lol, I just remembered. Once when, I was undergoing an aviation medical in usa. The doctor a German or dutch american, during his checks, began examining my eyes and after quite a long time in the examination, asked me if I wore contacts, i said no, then he asked me do i do drugs, i siad no. Then after a while , he sat up bolt upright
with the fear of God in his eyes asked me, Where are you from, and I told him where I was from.
My eyes are purple with a blue ring and the pupisl extremely tiny and dialate very little if at all with change in light

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Great thread. Such a great way to bring us all together instead of having us all bicker with one another like we usually do.

So first off, I'm 22 years old, born, raised and still living in Los Angeles. I am hoping to make my way out of here as soon as I'm finished with school. Not because I don't like it here. How can anyone really hate home? I just love traveling, experiencing other cultures and witnessing all the beauty this world has to offer.

Family origins... my mothers side is Scottish and Mexican. Weird mix, I know. My fathers side is Spanish. I don't know too much about my mother's side's origins and probably never will as I haven't spoken to her or any of her family in years but my fathers side is from Galicia.

As for myself, I'm not too sure where I really come from. I have always felt like I don't belong here but then again I also believe that I chose to come here. I've never felt like I belonged here though. I'm not one of those people who thinks I'm from some far off planet or other dimension but I do believe in reincarnation though so anything is a possibility. I could have been a tree stump in my past life for all I know. I'm just here to learn the lessons of this life and move on. I read into NDE's way too much and because of this I came to a consensus that we all choose where we are born into and to who we are born from for reasons that will remain unknown to us until we meet our creator once again just like we do every time our time is up on whatever plane of existence we chose to incarnate into.

I'm interested in so many different things. Pretty much anything on ATS interests me and I also dig deep into the paradigm of politics in the mainstream as it is today because I like to know what the sheep are falling for. I'm hoping to go onto law school and I want to be a sports agent. Nothing wrong with dreaming right? I'm huge on music and films and I know a lot of indie as well as mainstream. Not television shows though. I can't stand them. I'm also a huge fan of the medicine of life and you can bet I'll be there in November when legalization comes up for a vote.

So yeah, I'm not too sure about myself yet. Hopefully when my meditation sessions get better I can get some answers. I'll make sure to come back here when that happens and bring this thread back to life.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ouroborus2012
For starters, i'm absolutely SHOCKED at the amount of people in here who are from Virginia!!

Represent! lol.

A lot of people don't realize that Virginia is actually an internet hub, almost like the Silicon Valley of the East Coast. Mostly around the DC area, but even Roanoke has ranked in the top-2 for national techno-saviness according to some survey or another.

Like everyone else, I'm concerned with the new directions being taken today, but I still take comfort in the fact that, especially in the mountain regions, lots of people still have their feet planted firmly on the ground and are very independent-minded and practical. And don't get me started about Virginia's history! Pre-revolution to the Civil War to the 1921 coal miner rebellion and beyond, never underestimate little ol' Virginia! Sic semper tyrannis!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Terra of Sol - Earth. Many places as I dont believe in the primitive concepts of governments, nations, race, religion as theyre all irrelevant. Im just a man who has seen humanity at its worst and at its best . I chose to rise above the primitive behaviors that continue to hold the human race from reaching its full potential.
I travel, observe and help at times..

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Wow! So many replies in such a little lapse of time..
Thanks guys for taking part in sharing your stories!

Very interesting stories as usual! I'm really happy that alot of people are participating in this thread!

Peace!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I was born in Soviet Union and always hated my parents for being middle-class. i thought i was born in very wrong place so run-off from it all once i got a chance, lived then in Tokyo and Paris now i live in central London UK, like learning power of consciousness, mind-body relationship, anti-aging. Know a lot of gov mind control and pharma business, first was sorry for the people/middle class/sheep, now dont care, since NOTHING IS MATTERS, just trying to survive/avoid genocide-machine currently running and be happy, my interests are : Health/Wealth/Beauty and learning depths of consciousness.

my (highly brainwashed) parents still thinks i am a nuts, so I'm not interested in seeing them anyway. which is pity kindof. i kind off still hate middle-class as they are most brainwashed and just listening to their 'conversations' gives me a headache and sucks the energy out, that i have to take time to fulfill afterwards.

Merci

[edit on 10-5-2010 by angelx666]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jolois

I come from a place that may seem alien to anyone who likes freedom, it's called New JErsey USA. It's a police state with crooked (oh and gay) politicians and government. It's corrupt, unAmerican and it should fall into the sea!!!! I got out, just before the invasion of all the illegals. Thankfully. But where I am now it's not much better, the only difference is here I have freedom still, for now. It's called Florida USA. Before that I came from a warm dark place called "womb". Before that I came from the "colective conciousness" and for some reason felt I needed to have a physical life, even though I don't really think where my mind could've possibly been...if I had an A** there, I'd say that is where my head was UP IT!!!!!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nathwa
reply to post by berkeleygal

I wonder if you an I are related. Although I am not English or German (I am almost 100% "French", including Basque. Specifically I am AB-, but I heard somewhere that most RH- people are related. Also, do you have blue eyes? I have blue eyes, and most people with blue eyes are related too, or so I have heard. Just some food for thought I guess.

Ihave blue eyes and am RH+. I don't think eye color has anything to do with blood factor lol!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Thanks for replying again..
I can understand the way you see things angelx666... my mom is brainwashed too..

I wish things were simpler sometimes.. Anyways!

Oh and I wished I lived in Tokyo, Paris & London !

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Great thread Jolois! I dont post alot here because everyone else does a great job, but couldn't resist replying as i had a weird experience 2 days ago about where im from, lol. Its a fairly sensitive issue but this is the right place to post...

Im from South Wales, UK. Iv been stuck in a mind control cult of a religion for many years but broken free about 4 years ago and now im looking for answers in life. After lots of soul searching, weird things started to happen to me, namely involving the number 11:11. I lost my head for a little while, but im back on the research, and my life has changed with the info i have discovered.

So... 2 nights ago, i dreamt a human looking alien fought with me, and managed to write on my wrist a name, he then proudly told me that i was from the star system he had written. I woke up in the morning with this dream vividly in my mind. I remembered how the name was kind of spelled, but never heard of it before. So i got a star chart up on the internet and i couldnt believe it when i found it!!

Its called Ophiuchus, the 13th missing/lost sign of the zodiac. I got a massive shock when i realized that this constellation is lined up with us and the milky-way on 21st Dec 2012 @ 11:11am.

Im not sure after my dream if im from the constellation of Ophiuchus, but im blown away about the 11:11 and 2012 reference.

Anyway, thats a kinda shortened version of my story.
If anyone has a take on my dream then U2U's are welcome, as i am still dumbfounded.
Thanks for the post once again!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by doorhand
Great thread Jolois! I dont post alot here because everyone else does a great job, but couldn't resist replying as i had a weird experience 2 days ago about where im from, lol. Its a fairly sensitive issue but this is the right place to post...

Im from South Wales, UK. Iv been stuck in a mind control cult of a religion for many years but broken free about 4 years ago and now im looking for answers in life. After lots of soul searching, weird things started to happen to me, namely involving the number 11:11. I lost my head for a little while, but im back on the research, and my life has changed with the info i have discovered.

So... 2 nights ago, i dreamt a human looking alien fought with me, and managed to write on my wrist a name, he then proudly told me that i was from the star system he had written. I woke up in the morning with this dream vividly in my mind. I remembered how the name was kind of spelled, but never heard of it before. So i got a star chart up on the internet and i couldnt believe it when i found it!!

Its called Ophiuchus, the 13th missing/lost sign of the zodiac. I got a massive shock when i realized that this constellation is lined up with us and the milky-way on 21st Dec 2012 @ 11:11am.

Im not sure after my dream if im from the constellation of Ophiuchus, but im blown away about the 11:11 and 2012 reference.

Anyway, thats a kinda shortened version of my story.
If anyone has a take on my dream then U2U's are welcome, as i am still dumbfounded.
Thanks for the post once again!

Wow.. that is... insane!!!
I wish I had an experience like you, whoah!

I too, see alot of 11:11.. but it stopped recently..

Thanks for sharing this awsome.. VERY awsome story! I wish best in finding your hometown there

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Sorry for double posting.. but I tought I would share my story..
Well.. how it's going so far!

I was born in Montreal in 1994. My parents are too, born in Montreal / or other Quebec towns. My dad has a tunisian mom and a french (from Paris) dad. They met during the war.. My mom's parent are both from south quebec.

When I proved to my parents that I was able to go travel with them, they never stopped carrying me everywhere.. France, Cuba, Mexico, etc. you name it
I was always with them and I thank them for that! During school (at like 6 to 12) I was completely indifferent to religion,etc. I was not believing a thing from Catholicism or other "philosphy".. When I began to be a "teen" I opened myself to the world of philosophy, spiritism, religions, metaphysics,etc. (basicaly this section of forum!). I am still searching myself within any of thoses way of thinking.. and I'm building gradually a solid way of thinking. (Chatting with others on this kind of forum or in real life helps!). 1 year ago my parents decided that weren't meant to be together, so they decided to, each, take a different road in life. Now my dad is with an extrodinary women who is open to Philosophy, metaphysics, religion,etc. She is very cool and I love having a chat with her on thoses kind of subjects! I hope they will stay together for a long time!

With all these changes in my life, I more and more searching myself spiritually. I hope one day I will have kind of "Illumination" or something of that kind..

I practice guitar daily and I maybe intend to go in music in college.

I really enjoy exchanging on ATS.. you guys are so awsome!

Peace, take care!

I

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I originally come from Würzburg, Germany.

It's a nice place to live but I prefer bigger cities now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join