It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Defence League take over mosque roof!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
So Paraflex is ok with wahibbism spreading in the uk,bombs n hate preachers,racist attacks against whites/blacks/sikhs n jews just as long as we dont offend the precious ones of the so called religion of peace!

+1 more 
posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Well done to them!
Hooray!

No more Mosques and Minarets, Britain needs to harden the hell up against this serious threat

The council should listen to the people..

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NBLTFC
Paraflex,
funny how you leftwing types

Yeah... you left-wing types with your equality and fairness and non-racist and peaceful ideals.... how dare you infect us with morality and decency, we like being ignorant, bigoted and totally uninformed.

It's how we roll man. /sarc

I feel I have to add the /sarc bit in because we're not exactly dealing with the brightest bunch of people are we?

[edit on 2/5/10 by blupblup]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by duality90

You people with priapism for political-correctness really piss me off when you immediately equate a hesitance to see a fundamental change in our society with ignorance, stupidity, and a general lack of intelligence.

Obsession with hiding racist sentiments behind anti-pc rhetoric? "FUNDIE-MENTAL?" You said it.

What you always singularly fail to consider is that there are people out there who have a genuine, honest, and non-malevolent to see Britain remain British, to see our familiar institutions, see the primacy and ubiquity of our language, our culture, people with whom we share genetic traits.

CONGRATULATIONS! You've just tipped your hand as a BNP fascist sympathiser. Nick Griffin would be proud - it's a shame that your VIEW of what is British is different to everyone elses, and that you regard GENETICS as a legitimate criteria for selection into the 'British' club. You disgust me.

nor does it mean that all who share those opinions are immediately complete psychopaths or mongoloids...

In some cases, people present these arguments in a cogent fashion. They present genuinely interesting and explorable reasons as to why the arguments you propound could be legitimate. I haven't seen ANY of these here today. Mostly, I've seen the stereotype you mentioned above displayed in abundance. Your ability to use larger than average words marks you out as something of a conundrum - a slightly better read fascist / racist.

Parallex.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Most people,myself included believe in them things but only if its both ways.
Why is it that everyone else can get on(relativly well) but Isalmic communities try their best not to intergrate,no other group is looking to change our way of life,no other group wants symbols of occupation built on every spare bit of land,no other group is preaching hate openly on the streets,who was it that blew up innocents in London n tried in Glasgow,was it Rasta's,no,was it jews,no,was it Jehovahs Witnesses,no,it was muslims.
I know people from all walks of life and from differing racial backgrounds n do you know what everyones got in common? All are fed up with Islam and our goverments bending over backwards to appease them to gain the Muslim block vote.

link   

Originally posted by Trublue

Yes you do hate yourself you brainwashed fool.
That's if you really are white - probably not!

Yeah.... You can't be white because all white people hate Muslims and hate everyone who isn't white, you can't possible be white Parallex!!!

I know how the game works pretend to be white the good white.

Can you explain to me what the "good white" is please?
I would be interested to hear your response.

link   
Most people,myself included believe in them things but only if its both ways.
Why is it that everyone else can get on(relativly well) but Isalmic communities try their best not to intergrate,no other group is looking to change our way of life,no other group wants symbols of occupation built on every spare bit of land,no other group is preaching hate openly on the streets,who was it that blew up innocents in London n tried in Glasgow,was it Rasta's,no,was it jews,no,was it Jehovahs Witnesses,no,it was muslims.
I know people from all walks of life and from differing racial backgrounds n do you know what everyones got in common? All are fed up with Islam and our goverments bending over backwards to appease them to gain the Muslim block vote.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I want the mosque to be built. I think it's time to take down some churches - just to annoy you.

Seriously, the EDL are criminals, and will be dealt with like the criminal scum that they are.

Parallex.

Mmmmmm Overthrow....................I think its about keeping Britian, Britian Not enciting EDL but if you go to Saudi you abide by their laws......why do we not do say the same with ours...............You are in the UK, act and be like us (No Caps, wigs, burka's, oh and MP's ...lol

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Parallex]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
just been discussing this with a muslim friend of mine and thought i'd pass on what he said.

"The proposed mosque in Dudley will be a Barelvi Mosque. Barelvi's are not known for being extremists and are a moderate bunch of Muslims.
My local Mosque is the biggest Mosque in Waltham Forest and is a Barelvi Mosque.

Barelvi's are generally of Pakistani origin and they would NEVER take money from Saudi in any circumstances so you can't use the "extremists are funding our mosques" argument against them. Barelvi's are also big on interfaith work. The Mosque will be built regardless of what the EDL do, they have no real power to prevent the Mosque from being built.

Now if there are violent clashes then bear in mind - the Barelvi are the largest Muslim denomination in the UK. Are the EDL certain they want this fight when there is no real reason to oppose the Mosque?"

Just thought it was important that a muslim perspective was put into this discussion as it seems very one sided here.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

Originally posted by Trublue
I know how the game works pretend to be white the good white.

Come on.... I want to know what the "good white" is.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
The Fascist EDL scum are at it again.

I hope the police arrest them all, and give them a good beating while they're at it. If the police don't, then I'm sure there are others who will.

You call them fascist then hope the police give them a beating?
Whos acting like a fascist now?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
EDL on Facebook are saying that Police are doing nothing whilst Muslims are throwing bottles,shoes and rocks at protestors.

Can anyone confirm?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
So Ivycutter,your friend from the religion of peace has obviously hinted if not said outright that they will be violent...... n you wonder why people are fed up with them,what next wanting to kill people over cartoons?......oh they've already done that haven't they?!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Just a little reminder everyone, Lets keep the insults out of the discussion please,

Any such posts will be removed.

Thank you,
Asala.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by asala]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
On a related note:

Twelve people arrested following a protest by the English Defence League (EDL) in a Buckinghamshire town have now been released. The EDL, which says it opposes "militant Islam", held the protest in Aylesbury's Market Square on Saturday.

Eight of the people arrested were held on suspicion of carrying offensive weapons.

Source

Seem like nice democratic people who have a grievance don't you think? Hold on a second!

The EDL, which says it opposes "militant Islam"

Now where is that Islamic Apache helicopter last seen hovering over Buckinghamshire pumping 30mm bullets into innocent English people in broad daylight in their own street and then lying about it?

Context is the absence of ignorance!! Lets keep our eyes open folks on what really matters.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Breifne]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

The police are keeping things calm.... They are chucking at the police too.... This is getting serious.... Why does everywhere I go to live look like Gaza? lol

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join