It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Defence League take over mosque roof!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Just getting intel that the EDL have taken over a constructiom site of a super mosque

The English Defense League have intel? I'm shocked.

I find it the height of hypocrisy that the English are protesting that muslims are actually trying to live their own life in a country they were either born in or moved to when they were young and see it as their own. This is what the English have done, mostly through force, to many other countries, (one of them I live in).

Sound familar?

Hypocrisy is the act of persistently professing beliefs, opinions, virtues, feelings, qualities, or standards that are inconsistent with one's actions. Hypocrisy is thus a kind of lie. The hypocrite thinks that what he usually professes do not somehow apply to him.

Source

England is getting a taste of it's own medicine and it is for it's own growth. Get used to it.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex

I'm in the UK - and I see NO evidence of an invasion of Islam. What I DO see is an invasion of thick racist people with access to the internet. I would be overjoyed to see ALL religious buildings burning - but I will NOT let one religion get one over on another.

Yeah man.... totally agree.

I also want this mosque to be built, just to piss the EDL and ignorant morons off.

+3 more 
posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

The only hatred I have seen on this post comes from you.
Nobody is stopping anybody practising their religion...Britain has over 1,400 mosques which might be a clue as to how this country has accommodated this religion. The argument is the positioning of this super mosque.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
what we are not allowed to build a church in muslim country , dam rite they dont allow it.
you get thrown in jail for carrying a bible in some places .
parralex EDL is not raciest .
why dont you go live in saudi for a while and then compare. or which ever muslim country you desire.
I got kids who every passing day the future gets worse its to be a dim future for british born for sure.
I should go support them if its true the majority of people said no , but im 100 miles away. the gov is wrong on this they should listen to local comunitys.

[edit on 5/2/2010 by dashar]

+3 more 
posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

If the English are evil monsters who ruled by force about 300 years ago, why are there still very well off countries in the Common Wealth?

The Great British Empire improved many countries and made them what they are today.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue

People should wise up to the agenda -

Do the Arabs let us just pour into their lands and build millions of churches?

Of course not - it is an invasion pure and simple and they are forcing us to delete our culture while they insult theirs.

It's beyond disgusting - thread on the subject here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Trublue]

Africa, India, Native-America, Norway all Decimated by Christianity. Maybe not "Arabs" but it shows a extent of the opposing side to Islamification of the world, of which is the second most followed religion. It has to be followed somewhere.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sozen94

No invasion, eh? So I guess it's fine when you see thousands of muslims pour into our country demanding benefits, houses, jobs and proper healthcare with translators? Some live in this country and don't even speak English!

What do you think the Islam4UK group and all the other islam extremist groups were about..

You're right. It's fine for them to preach hate on OUR streets, but its racist and offensive for us to protest back?

And the Daily Mail reader award goes to....

Look here my fascist friend - Britain has NOT been overrun by Muslims. You're wrong, and you don't like it. They're not demanding benefits, houses, jobs and proper healthcare with translators - our useless government is giving it to them whether they want it or not. Get a grip of yourself before you drool too much over this fascist tripe you're spouting.

Islam4UK are entertaining - they remind me of the idiot EDL brigade. All of these types are worth recording for comedy programs. There is one part of this that isn't a laughing matter however. Islam is a religion, therefore it's bullcrap and completely stupid - just like Christianity (kiddy fiddling apologists). If you're so worried about this so called 'invasion' from a completely laughable and stupid 'religion', why aren't you condemning the REAL invasion that WE launched in Iraq, Afghanistan, and other places? Your hypocrisy is stunning.

Parallex.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Parallex]

+4 more 
posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Multiculturalism aint working.......get used to that! People are starting to get pissed off...thats why the BNP/EDL are getting bigger. People are starting to ''WAKE UP''!

Tsom87

+16 more 
posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Good on them. This is Britain not Pakistan.

Accept our ways or leave. Simple.

+16 more 
posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Dude I agree with most of the things you say but this is not about the EDL but the people who live in Dudley who have had their wishes trashed... You have no idea the stregnth of feeling around here against it and it has become the tipping point in an area where everyone is unemployed and am looking for a scapegoat.. That scape goat being Islam because they have literally taken over the area... They were accepted however as the years have gone by it is them who have created whole housing estates of segregation to the point that white people are not allowed.... By THEIR decree... To go into park areas that THEY built... The leftist local government has pandered to them with benifits including CARS!! So when the locals are struggling and see them given all these things what do you think is going to happen??
Yep this!
As I speak there a police sirens going off all over the place all because the locals wishes were not adhered too... We live in a democracy right??? I think not..

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Thing is parrdex there are more how you put it morons than you think .6th may is round the corner ,so lets hope a party gets in with backbone ,
a clever person knows intergration dont work it destroys society,do your home work.its nice on paper that is all.
maybe in another thousand years it will work but bragging about culture needs to go and selling your own brand of religion

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
****Ill-mannered remark removed*****

Admit it - you're racist, and bigoted, and you don't know how to express yourselves in any other way! You don't NEED to be this way you know? If you actually saw the bigger 'conspiracy' picture behind the world, you'd realise that differences like religion are all an illusion. You're being divided, and you WILL be conquered - not by religions, but by corporatism, and fascism. To be honest, with some of the anaemic intellects displayed in this thread, you deserve it.

Parallex.

[edit on Mon May 10 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well after watching a few vids of what happened I gotta say the police reaction is absolutely shocking! As the EDL are breaking down fences and rampaging all over the town, the police just watch..

This seems like a completely new approach to crowd management, normally they love beating the hell out of protestors! G20?! But oh wait, at the G20 the protesters were against TPTB, and the EDL are against Muslims. It seems pretty clear which sort of protests the government is in favour of!

So, the years of immigration mis-handling + retardation of the populace + propaganda are starting to pay off! Race war on the horizon? Maybe, I hope not!

As for fearing sharia law in the UK.. yes Islam4UK want that. So what? Not gonna happen really is it? That fearmongering really ain't worth the steam off your tea.

+3 more 
posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Watch these two essential viewing videos and you will see what is being done.

It is an invasion - a take over - imperialism.

Islamization is not really about religion, it is a whole system and much like Nazism it is a system of take over - an agenda.

It is not racist to oppose Islam, as it is not a race and neither is it a religion.

This next video is also good for showing us the dangers of Islam.

link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

You agree with everything I say? Really?
And yet I spout so much anti-racist and anti-xenophobic and anti-every-ism nonsense that how could you agree?

I've seen your posts in a few threads and even saw the ridiculous "propaganda" thread that you started the other day about how your sister ( or someone) HAD to wear a veil when she walked in a certain area and whatever.

I would say that in all honesty there isn't much we agree on when it comes to this topic.

+11 more 
link   

I don't see anyone being racist on this thread apart from you.

You must be totally blind to not realise what is happening in this once great country.

Wonder what our ancestors would think of us now.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The EDL are far from criminals.. The majority of the area didn't want the mosque to be built.

I'm not Christian, but why the # should churches be taken down in a country that is mainly Christian? You're an idiot.

I'm sick of how this country is now. It's full of complete push overs. If we went to the middle east and demanded mosques to be demolished and churches built we'd more than likely get stoned or recieve some other in-humane punishment.

The churches aren't pulled down by govt diktat, they're sold to mosque organisations by the church organizations, this country is mainly atheist.

why on earth would the locals object to a mosque being built? They're lovely buildings and the people who go there are nicer than your average. I have a Muslim religious centre in my street that operates as a mosque, for years without planning permission.

The edl are violent intemperate bullies out to spark a fire a bit like brown shirts

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by March of the Fire Ants
Well after watching a few vids of what happened I gotta say the police reaction is absolutely shocking! As the EDL are breaking down fences and rampaging all over the town, the police just watch..

Loud cheers and applause - go folks go - burn it to the ground!!!!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I don't know where you live but don't you think there are enough Mosques in Britain already?

Maybe if the Muslims stopped having so many kids they wouldn't need all these Mosques... have you thought of that?

Also they don't a Mosque to pray... they can do it at home...

UI'm sick of the blind people in this Country... they can't see what is actually going on here... ridiculous!!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Breifne

If the English are evil monsters who ruled by force about 300 years ago, why are there still very well off countries in the Common Wealth?

The Great British Empire improved many countries and made them what they are today.

Now where exactly did I use the term ‘’evil monsters’’?

This is the point I am trying to make with the hypocrite. You apply standards to others that you fail to apply to yourself. And it was not 300 years ago England (and then GB) was ruling through force. It still does.

BTW. England does not send churches to the Middle East. It sends soldiers, weapons and gerrymandering techniques for the best dictator in the land to control its population through fear and murder. Don’t get me started on this topic!

As with the wealth in the Common, the West got privileged off the backs of the rest. The Muslims had to move into the West for a better quality of life.

Ironic really.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join