It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Defence League take over mosque roof!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by john124

It was voted down by the local government who knew how much grief it would cause, but got overturned by the national goverment who went against the wishes of the locals for the sake of political correctness...

No, not political correctness, it was because the local government was bowing to pressure from the local fascists and white-trash. You try and hide behind this political-correctness rubbish.... are you SURE you're not an English Democrat? You certainly sound like one....

Parallex.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

I am an English Democrat! I joined the other day... How did you know???

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

I am an English Democrat! I joined the other day... How did you know???

The EDL is actively inserting members of its organisation into the English Democrats - the EDP is now the political wing of the EDL. Congratulations on joining the most fascist party in the UK - even more so than the BNP.

Parallex.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I don't need to prove an Israeli ex-soldier with Palestinian / Muslim hatred issues wrong on this subject - I should think anyone could tell that you're a bit screwed up about this.

I was a British soldier too....

Btw... As a soldier I never hated anyone who I was sent on ops against.... Be it In Kuwait, Northern Ireland, Israel.... Just got that proffessional satisfaction from a job well done
And was proud to do it.....

+7 more 
posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Are you serious? People like you are the reason our country is on it's knees and wheezing it's last sighs of life

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

+6 more 
posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Interesting 180 you've pulled there, as you just expressed a hatred of christians and stated that Churches should be pulled down? I support wholly freedom of religion, but I fail to understand why Christianity has become "fair-game" for criticism, but God in Heaven forbid ANYbody were to critique Islam or other Eastern faiths...

Such a disgusting double-standard.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
i've not been on ATS for a long time. When did it become such a spiteful, bigoted racist place? Sad really. All this drama over a mosque. It's a building! They build them everywhere! All the time!
Oh no muslims are taking over........ they pray.... they blow themselves up..... they sell pakora....
sigh...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Didn't you see my reply to you on the last page?

Here ya go....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ivycutler

Unfortunately ATS has been like this for a while now man.

Bigots, Xenophobes and Racists aplenty on here

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
PARELEX YOUR SO OUT OF TOUCH ITS UNTRUE,YOU SOUND LIKE THE FACIST uaf TO ME OR SOME OTHER COMMIE MARXIST ANTI ANYTHING ENGLISH TYPE THATS TAKEN OUR COUNTRY SO FAR DOWN THE POLITICAL CORRECT ROUTE WE ARE IN DANGER OF LOSING OUR WHOLE COUNTRY TO AN INVADING FORCE!
Even on here you seem to be outnumbered in your opinions.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by duality90

Interesting 180 you've pulled there, as you just expressed a hatred of christians and stated that Churches should be pulled down? I support wholly freedom of religion, but I fail to understand why Christianity has become "fair-game" for criticism, but God in Heaven forbid ANYbody were to critique Islam or other Eastern faiths...

Such a disgusting double-standard.

I couldn't agree more - you've proven my point without me having to say a word. You think we have to pull down mosques and leave churches alone? Pull them ALL down - that sounds like a plan to me.

Parallex.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex

Originally posted by Sozen94

No invasion, eh? So I guess it's fine when you see thousands of muslims pour into our country demanding benefits, houses, jobs and proper healthcare with translators? Some live in this country and don't even speak English!

What do you think the Islam4UK group and all the other islam extremist groups were about..

You're right. It's fine for them to preach hate on OUR streets, but its racist and offensive for us to protest back?

And the Daily Mail reader award goes to....

Look here my fascist friend - Britain has NOT been overrun by Muslims. You're wrong, and you don't like it. They're not demanding benefits, houses, jobs and proper healthcare with translators - our useless government is giving it to them whether they want it or not. Get a grip of yourself before you drool too much over this fascist tripe you're spouting.

Islam4UK are entertaining - they remind me of the idiot EDL brigade. All of these types are worth recording for comedy programs. There is one part of this that isn't a laughing matter however. Islam is a religion, therefore it's bullcrap and completely stupid - just like Christianity (kiddy fiddling apologists). If you're so worried about this so called 'invasion' from a completely laughable and stupid 'religion', why aren't you condemning the REAL invasion that WE launched in Iraq, Afghanistan, and other places? Your hypocrisy is stunning.

Parallex.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Parallex]

Ah yes... so the F-Word comes out once more. It seems tremendously ironic that the man dismissing people as Fascists seems to display an unrepentant hatred to those who refuse to conform to the 'orthodox' belief which is imposed by our weak-kneed government so that it can safeguard it's votes.

And frankly, what in God's name do you mean by the government 'giving people such and such regardless of whether they want it'? You do realize that you have to apply i.e. make a positive act of one's own volition to receive these benefits right? You don't just get a check from JobCentre mailed to you... This country hemorrhages money, and we already have the highest population density in Europe. We don't just need to get control fo immigration, we need to get a grip on population control. You can't maintain an efficient system of social welfare with an enormous population...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I wonder what this mans opinion would be of the UK today?

Oh yes!

Tsom87

+2 more 
posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
Can some of you knuckle draggers actually bring something more than just "Effing Paki's" or "This isn't a Muslim country - get out" to the table please?

Admit it - you're racist, and bigoted, and you don't know how to express yourselves in any other way! You don't NEED to be this way you know? If you actually saw the bigger 'conspiracy' picture behind the world, you'd realise that differences like religion are all an illusion. You're being divided, and you WILL be conquered - not by religions, but by corporatism, and fascism. To be honest, with some of the anaemic intellects displayed in this thread, you deserve it.

Parallex.

You people with priapism for political-correctness really piss me off when you immediately equate a hesitance to see a fundamental change in our society with ignorance, stupidity, and a general lack of intelligence.

What you always singularly fail to consider is that there are people out there who have a genuine, honest, and non-malevolent to see Britain remain British, to see our familiar institutions, see the primacy and ubiquity of our language, our culture, people with whom we share genetic traits. We are one big wide family and we enjoy being in each others company. I don't understand why it someone has to be intellectually devoid to say 'I like our medieval churches, but I do not like the aesthetic qualities nor the cultural implications of large Mosques being built in our country, particularly in areas like the one in question where the local populace have, as a majority, expressed a unified opinion that they do not want this mosque built'.

Why do you always insist that people who have concerns about the influx of immigrants from abroad and the ascendancy of all other cultures but our own must, indubitably, be unintelligent and stupid? I know the stereotypical image of the 'white racist' is that of the working-class bricklayer with a shaved head, gold earring, and no A-levels, but that doesn't make his opinions any less valid, nor does it mean that all who share those opinions are immediately complete psychopaths or mongoloids...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join