It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Defence League take over mosque roof!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged

You sound exactly like Hitler, my friend. How many times have you read Mein Kampf, truthfully?

Will you just admit that you HATE freedom, and that you love the NWO and can't wait for their totalitarian regime? Please just admit it. You know its true.

Oh i surrender, seig heil seig heil, bring back the Führer, Mein kumpf is my bible. One day you will learn freedom is the bane of white progress. Bring on the new world order!!!! one !1!!1!

but really im not racist, i like have 1 black friend, hence proving im not a racist, bigot, cracka, honkey, white trash, (insert double standard white racial slur).

Yeah bringing blacks into the UK was a wonderful idea, it's not like they are way over represented within the prison population... on wait, they are. (14% prison population = black, blacks make up 2% of overall population), but that's whitey's fault.

seriously the point is, UK needs to choose its immigrants wisely, instead of an open door policy.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by purplemonkey]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
why can`t i find this anywere else? anyone got links with up to date(hourly) info on this. whys it not on the news. man our media is bias i want news not endless football updates

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkey

You sound exactly like Hitler, my friend. How many times have you read Mein Kampf, truthfully?

Will you just admit that you HATE freedom, and that you love the NWO and can't wait for their totalitarian regime? Please just admit it. You know its true.

Oh i surrender, seig heil seig heil, bring back the Führer, Mein kumpf is my bible. One day you will learn freedom is the bane of white progress. Bring on the new world order!!!! one !1!!1!

but really im not racist, i like have 1 black friend, hence proving im not a racist, bigot, cracka, honkey, white trash, (insert double standard white racial slur).

Yeah bringing blacks into the UK was a wonderful idea, it's not like they are way over represented within the prison population... on wait, they are. (14% prison population = black, blacks make up 2% of overall population), but that's whitey's fault.

seriously the point is, UK needs to choose its immigrants wisely, instead of an open door policy.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by purplemonkey]

The Islam issue aside, you just proved that you are a racist.

You proved that you are a white supremacist. You just proved that you do take a page out of Hitlers playbook....

You proved that you hate freedom or human rights. Thanks.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

The Islam issue aside, you just proved that you are a racist.

You proved that you are a white supremacist. You just proved that you do take a page out of Hitlers playbook....

You proved that you hate freedom or human rights. Thanks.

no worries mate, i like making people feel good about themselves.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

do us all a favor and stick a sock in it
you trolls just never stop. i have not seen a thread your in where you dont call every one a racist when its clear your for islam NO MATTER WHAT. in fact scratch that keep it up show us how a good muslim conducts himself

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

Pointing out xenophobic hypocritical freedom hating bigots is actually one of the responsibilities of being Muslim. Actually its one of the responsibilities of being a civilized human.

And guess what.. I'm white and born here. Do you think I should be kicked out of the country too, because "muslims don't belong"? Should it be illegal to convert to Islam?

How am I the troll, when YOU are the one saying that Muslims shouldn't be allowed to build a house of worship, Muslims shouldn't be allowed to be in the country, even when they are legal citizens, and they shouldn't have property rights!

You are the troll. You are the bigot, and I only you call you that because its true. I calls 'em hows I see em

[edit on 3-5-2010 by FalselyFlagged]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
22,000 people from the local community dissaproved of it. The land the muslims bought was originally meant to be used as industrial, they then applied for the mosque, got refused, BUT then the national gov said YES! They dont give a flying crap about the 22k people who said no!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

lol you just don`t give up. don`t try and goad me with your BS, you may be the only guy i`ve seen on here worthy of me hiting the ignore button. i say VOTE BNP and support the EDL i think something needs to be done about the mass immigration and the trouble its caused. so i guess that will make me a racist in your view. but who cares what a troll thinks

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Aceofclubs

Pointing out xenophobic hypocritical freedom hating bigots is actually one of the responsibilities of being Muslim.

is being a xenophobic hypocritical freedom hating bigot also a responsibility?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

What if black people want to start a community center, but the whole town is racist so 22,000 people oppose it.

Then it should be denied, because the town doesn't like black people??

You FAIL TO REALIZE that you do NOT live in a democracy!!!

Do you not have any respect for the laws of your country, or to your national government?

So not only do you hate freedom, hate multiculturalism and hate Muslims, but you also hate your own country.

Instead you are cheering on of a pack of criminal trespassers who have no respect for laws.

Congrats.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ivycutler

You are, of course, aware that at many EDL protests the UAF turn up and far more of them have been arrested for just plain attacking both EDL and Police officers?

So, if the EDL are "a bunch of crims" for having a handful arrested, so are your beloved UAF.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

What if black people want to start a community center, but the whole town is racist so 22,000 people oppose it.

yes it should be denied, what do you think that town is going to do to that black community? Is all it is going to do is create resentment and hatred, which you seem to have no problem with, as long as it suits you. However if i want to make my hitler church in the middle of your hitler hating town, you wouldn't be to happy with it, would you?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

Again, you are of course aware that I4Uk and other militant groups aim to take over our country by using our democratic process against us? You are, of course, also aware that in these communities it is common place for the "community leader", such as their Imamm or Tribal Sheik actually go round to each of their homes duing an election and have whole households sign over their Proxy voting rights so that the "community" votes for the "correct" person?

Read this:

Sultan Mehmood Chaudhry, a former premier of Pakistani-administered Kashmir and current Pakistani MP for Mirpur, is doing a tour of Britain before the general elections there.

Speaking to us from Manchester, before his latest public speaking event, he said he saw himself as a leader of the Mirpuri community, at home and in the UK.

"I'm here for the 6 May election. I always come during elections," says Mr Chaudhry. "It's basically so I can tell people how to vote and who to vote for.

But Mirpur's influence on this election does not stop at encouraging people to vote one way or another.

Sitting in the garden of a large villa in Mirpur, a British citizen who has been a taxi driver in Halifax in Yorkshire for more than 20 years, talks of a practice which has become widespread here.

For obvious reasons the man, in his fifties, does not want us to publish his name. He describes how people are going door to door asking Britons to blindly sign proxy forms for the upcoming elections, allowing someone else in the UK to vote on their behalf.

"They said I didn't have to fill in any details, just to sign my name at the bottom of the form," he says, smiling. "So I signed two."

He laughed as he told me he had no idea who was going to vote on his behalf, and whom they were going to vote for.

"I personally know 25 other people who did the same thing, lots of people just on this street, but everybody does it."

Many others, among the contingent of thousands of British citizens thought to be here, have admitted signing proxy forms in this way.

While proxy voting is a mechanism which does allow British citizens abroad to cast their vote, many will undoubtedly look upon this way of doing it as unethical.

But of those we asked who had participated in it, very few said they saw it as undermining the election process.

BBC

It's apologists like you that try to pretend there isn't a problem. When will people wake up to the fact that there are some very shady groups using the Muslim community and our own democracy against us?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkey

yes it should be denied, what do you think that town is going to do to that black community? Is all it is going to do is create resentment and hatred, which you seem to have no problem with, as long as it suits you. However if i want to make my hitler church in the middle of your hitler hating town, you wouldn't be to happy with it, would you?

I would respect your FREEDOM to have your Hitler church.

Here in America they have the KKK. No, I don't like them, but I respect their FREEDOM to do whatever the heck they want, as long as it isn't infringing on MY freedoms.

The only people I hate are xenophobes and bigots, and why should I be ashamed of hating them?? Those are not positive character attributes, and if you think they are, it just proves your ignorance.

Like I said... You live in some lala-land where you believe that you live in a democracy. YOU DON'T. Instead you live in a land that respects the freedom of minority groups, especially religions. That is why there is something called HUMAN RIGHTS. Something which you think is a travesty, because "democracy is greater". 51% should be able to enslave the other 49% under your logic.

You should be grateful for human rights, instead of hating it.

The UK also has something called Freedom of Religion.. Check it out:

The Human Rights Act 1998 incorporates the Council of Europe’s Convention on Human Rights (ECHR) into UK law, including its guarantee of freedom of religion or belief:

Article 9: Freedom of Thought, Conscience and Religion.

1. Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief, in worship, teaching, practice and observance.

2. Freedom to manifest one’s religion or beliefs shall be subject only to such limitations as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society in the interests of public safety, for the protection of public order, health or morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others

Just wait until you're the minority on some issue, and the town wants to ban YOU.

That is why democracy is evil. Really though, you have PROVEN that you truly hate freedom, from the sound of it, you even hate black people... You think that community bigotry and xenophobia should be encouraged.

Heil Hitler.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sozen94

Correction, 300 years ago the Empire barely existed outside North America.

The British Empire peaked in the 19th Century, not the 17th.

But we digress, lets not let historic facts get in the way of sensationalism, hey?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1There are park areas around here where whites cant go.. There are even signs saying so...

please provide evidence for this claim

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Originally posted by Yissachar1There are park areas around here where whites cant go.. There are even signs saying so...

i don`t know about him but i can show you a few in the north west. here is a school friend of my he was just trying to pass through glodwick after loseing the group he was with withwww.theasiannews.co.uk...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
i am normally vehemently opposed to litigious behaviour - but in this case i will make an exception :

its time to sue the EDL into the stone age

the budget / days lost work on a major construction project like this is quite heft - esp if its allowed to drag on - as you then hit the penalty fines for missing the completion deadline

hears hoping that the EDL have bitten off more than they can chew - and get what they deserve

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkey

You mean a points system like Australia? Oh, hang on... we've got one. Its also worth noting that immigration into the UK has been falling for 3 years. That doesn't work as a headline tho.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

i don`t know about him but i can show you a few in the north west. here is a school friend of my he was just trying to pass through glodwick after loseing the group he was with withwww.theasiannews.co.uk...

LOL.. They asked proof of your claim that there are Muslim parks which stricltly prohibit white people.. And for your proof you bring an article about how an Asian gang killed your friend.

What the heck does that have to do with anything in this conversation?

OMG Asians killed your chum, you better shut down a mosque built by Muslims!

Way to put 2 + 2 together. Bravo.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join