It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens the theory.Leading us to disclosure?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

not really thought it was a pathetic attempt to draw stars and flags onto a topic that basically goea against what we do on ats discuss ideas. this guy really thinks there should only be on thread on every topic really just a botoom feeding type and i am a little taken back his thread wasnt bumped to BTS

Be Well

Triplescorpio.....

I agree completely..... ZAIGER IS EVIL!

But I'm not scared of him.....here, I'll show you:

"OY ZAIGER....YEAH I MEAN YOU.....I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU ZAIGER!"

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

lol dude i dig yo style welcome to my freind list.

i was just pissd this guy is such a troll what is a zaiger anyways

according to his thread there should be a total of 4 no 5 threads here on ats:

1-ufo
2-2012
3-nwo
4-natural disaster
5-oh and zaiger since he feels he is so much more advanced he gets his own thread.!!!

Be Well

i c ya around

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

he is on your freind list though playing both sides perhaps????

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

he is on your freind list though playing both sides perhaps????

Triplescorpio.....

Never.....not with the evil Zaiger!

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

no boubt thougth i seen you on his list bad on me triplescorpio fears no one. lol

be well

and i will check my eyes
i never did reed so well

my bad your on his freinds list?

update : guess that doesnt mean you support him and his weak mind..... c ya round yo

[edit on 18-5-2010 by triplescorpio]

[edit on 18-5-2010 by triplescorpio]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

no boubt thougth i seen you on his list bad on me triplescorpio fears no one. lol
be well

and i will check my eyes
i never did reed so well

my bad your on his freinds list?
update : guess that doesnt mean you support him and his weak mind..... c ya round yo

Triplescorpio.....

Naaah.....

Zaiger's me mate.....he's cool.....you'll see.

I've added you to my friend's list.

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
but make no mistake I am evil.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

ALRIGHT ZAIGER DUDE.

ill bite but please know i can see more then what you tell and i will nt hold back. your freind maybe, says u ok , so i says u maybe ok..
...?

we shall c.

until then im watching you

Be Well

your off the naughty list for now...

it seems your just young or a misfit like me so i leta u slide..........

you still have a crappy thread concept lol
there always gonna be repeat topics its in the details! always in the details .

you maybe or may not be evil zaiger but triplescorpio is wicked!!!

peace yo

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I think if any theory about the whole ET/UFO subject is ever accepted within the scientific community, that it'll be the Ancient Aliens theory.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
so after ancient aliens last night was this show thats impossibleor something and it had info on how the government started the haarp program and other info id never ever heard and i got to thinking who owns the history channel because as of late they seem to be almost a vessle to bring this scaary new concepts into mainstream awareness.

i didnt in the past but beleive now that this is the beginning of very interesting days for our societys.

if my intuition serves me right and it usually does us humans are on the verge of some kind of major events or series of events that is gonna change our veiws toward government and religon.

imagine if there was an alien race that makes itself known then we as humans may find comfort in each other rather then war we may regard any human as brother not enemy cause they are just a litlle different whether color or race or religon these are small apples compared to a being with two heads and twelve eyes who can read your mind and torture you with telepathy and has the power to wipe us all out. with that said the differences between man are insignificant.

Be Well

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

Is that even english?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

Is that even english?

He's doing his Ronald Reagan impression.

Reagan in 1985:

I couldn't help but—one point during our discussions privately with General Secretary Gorbachev—when you stop to think that we're all God's children, wherever we may live in the world I couldn't help but say to him, just think how easy his task and mine might be in these meetings that we held if suddenly there was a threat to this world from some other species, from another planet, outside the universe. We'd forget all the little local differences that we have between our countries, and we would find out once and for all that we really are all human beings here on this Earth together. Well, I don't suppose we can wait for some alien race to come down and threaten us, but I think that between us we can bring about that realization.

Source(near the bottom)

Harte

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

i admit my spelling may not be top teer however i am wondering more and more why you even come to ats you seem to have little interest in any alternative thinking nor do you seem to have any imagination.

90% of all your replys are to try and get a rise outa the other person and or just state the obvious.

zaiger you need to find a girl freind or hobby ats doesnt seem to be a healthy place for you.

i too could be an overly agressive nat but i control myself in order to maintain a level of respect you have zero. i absolutely find no hope in you ever being able to function here on a real level do you really think?beleive you are sooooo smart?

i am fairly sure insecurity is what shows when we act so agressive towards different opinions.???

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

If you dont have anything positive to say about this thread why dont you find another thread to bash, or better yet, click on the unsubscribe if you truly feel this way about the ATS population

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Kudos to you, Spaceystranger!

It appears you struck a nerve.

Nerves need to be struck around here.

Harte

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

you seem to have little interest in any alternative thinking nor do you seem to have any imagination.

My mistake i forgot that ATS was founded on the idea of "alternative thinking" as opposed to other methods of thinking and imagination. Silly people with all their facts, where is their imagination ATS would be a much better place if everyone made everything up.

90% of all your replys are to try and get a rise outa the other person and or just state the obvious.

Yeah...I intentionally put forward facts and my personal opinions just to get a rise out of you. Im not that lonley.

zaiger you need to find a girl freind or hobby ats doesnt seem to be a healthy place for you.

Healthy place for me? Im not the one getting upset over what some person in the internet is saying.

i too could be an overly agressive nat but i control myself in order to maintain a level of respect you have zero. i absolutely find no hope in you ever being able to function here on a real level do you really think?beleive you are sooooo smart?

I don't think of myself as an overly agressive nat but i do have some respect. Im agressive towards the subjects and topics not the members. Once in a blue moon i will reply to something like this which is not really adressing the topic but myself.

am fairly sure insecurity is what shows when we act so agressive towards different opinions.?

Yes im insecure about my opinion on alien disclosure, even though alien movies have been made for over 100 years now and we have had disclosure in france (that turned out to be nothing special) Im still so insecure about me opinions on alien disclosure.
But you are right maybe this show wil be the one that is getting us ready for dislosure.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

man i tell ya i think i like ya sometimes i think your an ass others you seem very cool i guess i will just say maybe im being to aggressive bad on me be well zaiger i c ya round and maybe get to knw ya better .

my bad if i judged you wrong

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

guess i will just say maybe im being to aggressive bad on me be well

Trip,

You're not being too agressive, you're just objecting to folks that are being as aggresive as you.

It's common around here for "believers" to ask skeptics why they even post here if they are gonna refute every thing everyone speculates about.

It's important to remember that if nobody argues the other side, then there is only one side being talked about. This turns every thread into basically a coffee klatsch in which only bobble-heads are taking part.

I say "bobble heads" because of the way those things nod at each other constantly (as if in agreement.) Not because their heads are empty (though, sadly, this description too often also applies.)

Also, if all sides are not argued, the result is (all too often) the spread of pure ignorance.

I don't know about you, but I think there's enough ignorance on the web already.

But you're right, he is an ass. So am I.

Harte

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

hey harte seen ya around i agree there needs to be two sides or maybe three or four it just sucks when peeps try to just shut down a thread cause they feel its well whatever they think. i posted one thread that delt with how certain threads are just stars and flags it got bouned now when i see one i kinda hate on them for it..

Be Well

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Are we being desensitized by the Ancient alien concept in order for the public not to fall into chaos.
If people know and realize aliens have been here all along they may not feel threatened as opposed to them having just arrived.
Society draws its roots from history and we are more excepting of things if we know they ve been with us all along ...

I just thought of this late last night so bare with my meager thread would love to hear some contributions...

Be Well

[edit on 1-5-2010 by triplescorpio]

I'm not so sure people would not feel threatened with all the talk of the ancient aliens dropping nuclear bombs and insitgating plagues to murder large numbers of people and having fights with each other in our skies and around Earth in space......these are hardly benificent beings and not to be trusted for one moment

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join