It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens the theory.Leading us to disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

NP. I have been thinking the same as you in regards to disclosure. There have been many movies released lately about Aliens, even kids movies

Not too mention all the programs that The History channel and Discovery channel have had on about aliens/ufos. I am curious if 2012 has any significance, like maybe there is a timeline and if our world gov's don't disclose by then the aliens will go forward.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

It is easy for me to beleive in alien life however the issue gets so unreal when i think of a master plan and 2012 but hey thats just because we have been conditioned to think them arriving is only for the movies.

Far out and very cool

[edit on 1-5-2010 by triplescorpio]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Disclosure of some sort was promised to Major Donald Keyhoe (he writes about it in his book "The Flying Saucers are Real") and has yet to materialize to this day. There could be several reasons, and the panic that Orson Welles caused in the late 1930s because of his broadcast of "War of the Worlds" is another one.

A reason brought up by Stanton Friedman is that the state and national governments don't want to cede any power. If we discovered that we are not alone, we would start to refer to ourselves as Terrans first, and then whatever country or state we are from.

The 1970s saw a huge jump in the New Age type stuff, along with pyramid power and ancient aliens. I do hope the government would tell us what it knows about these subjects, but I will not hold my breath over it.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I don't think we would refer to ourselves as people from earth. I think people would get scared.we would panic and start to kill ourselves...and then we would call obama to shoot them down.

I don't see a peacefull world when somebody disclosed something

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I think I'll just watch some more new episodes as they come out. I watched the short version that was released way before. Now there just going into some more "details".

But as in any docu, it raises some questions. They are only ficated on the alien part...That raises a flag with me personally because, I saw a different docu where it stated that because all over the world we find pyramids is because there were used to coordinate where they where traveling when they went around the world. So that's a whole other reason for the pyramids being all over the world...they don't have to be made by aliens.

But what I found interesting is that, the ancient alien theory does not mention people that much and if they could have traveled the world or not, and the other docu that showed the moved across the world an build nu pyramids for navigation did not mention the pictures of astronaut like figure on the wall and temple that where carved in.

I'll try to find the docu so that you can watch it. But it's late and I have company. But i'll be back tomorrow.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by AquaTim84]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

The reality is we do not know how people will react. It is possible they would be terrified and want anything out of this world destroyed. Based on the way politics is now, it is hard to know what would happen if full disclosure happened today. I do think the best way to go is small steps, like they are doing now.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by taccj9903

Originally posted by True-seer

It wouldnt surprise me, i'm currently researching and guess what The goverment has funded the history channel for this program.

All goverment funded and you know what that normally means.

Can you post your research so we can see proof that the gov funded this program. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the idea of preparation through the media. I just would like to know how you found that out.

He didn't. He lied about it because his life is dull and boring and pretending aliens influenced humans in ancient times makes him feel a little better.

Harte

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Why dont you go look it up before you start moaning i would post links now but i'm waiting till i've published my thread

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
Are we being desensitized by the Ancient alien concept in order for the public not to fall into chaos.
If people know and realize aliens have been here all along they may not feel threatened as opposed to them having just arrived.
Society draws its roots from history and we are more excepting of things if we know they ve been with us all along ...

I just thought of this late last night so bare with my meager thread would love to hear some contributions...

Be Well

[edit on 1-5-2010 by triplescorpio]

I agree with your point of view. I am watching this show now, and its insane how this show is being played while Steven Hawkins speaks of aliens and the panel meeting.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I highly doubt there is some secret cabal of people controlling all of Hollywood, television, print and radio shows in order to gently condition the public for aliens. The whole idea is absurd and ignorant. A little critical thought about this and honestly you will feel pretty silly having considered it a possibility.

There is a lot of ignorance that confuses capitalism and disclosure. I'm growing tired of these threads that pop up here several times a week every time there is anything even remotely alien/ufo related on the tele.

there is
the reality is that our world is controlled in every country by big corporations, that are controlled by other corporation and other groups, and if you use this logic you will, some day, find a few people that own everything

I dont know if I am right, I just believe this makes sense, since all these corporation just want to create money anyways ... in the end everything is connected

but who knows who owns everything .... thats the thing, its impossible, its so many levels that you just get lost

and these people wouldnt even need to own directly, its just business, if you can control the economy, you own everything

---

about the ancient aliens theory, I think its great, just because it explains everything

who knows if the theory is right, but its the best theory out there, much better than the theory that we build pyramids using our heads to crack rocks and put them together with 10000000000000 man carrying them ... thats just more out of this world than ancient alien theory

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

people may start killing black or white or xxx people just because some random guy said that god is saying that they have alien blood or whatever

people are crazy ... they believe in everything, they dont question

so, its tough ... I think this is the best way ...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I agree with you

the problem is that they will have to create some excuse and say that they found the smoking gun, simply because there are a lot of evidences about the ancient alien theory that we really dont have a better theory to explain besides that

so ... who knows ... yeah, it would be better to find something about aliens in our past than to say that we found them alive in the 1950s

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I think the ancient alien theory makes a lot of sense. I just wonder if something were ever disclosed about aliens now or in our past what the fanatical religious groups would do? Just think of what other questions proof of alien life would stir up. Is there more than one god, is evolution really true, did aliens put us here or did they tamper with DNA of Cro-Magnon humans to get us?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
so with the impending envirmental doom and the world errupting into war i am so feeling that the water is cloudy enough to slip an alien info disclosure but they will ease our hysteria with the for thought that aliens are not new and were in fact our forfathers in a strange way.

All earths mysterys may have answers and they will disquise their disclosure in a way that will not disrupt our anger world religons and customs the disclosure will actually add to the history we beleive but add a new valiidity wich the supposed PTB will use to control us further.
I am sure final disclosure will be used against our benefit not for our benefit.

Smoke and a few mirrors while the world populas thinks scientific break through

cant wait for tonites ancient aliens should be a good one

Be Well

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

what is already up??

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

started my thread well before you should i not be saying already up im confused????

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Would it really be that hard to believe though. The show (if you've seen it) does have some great points. Im not saying Im for or against the idea, just because Im a person who like cold hard evidence.

And yes, it could be a buffer of sorts, getting us ready for a day to come when they arrive.... No that sounds a little absurd.... But it could be reality.....

Im neutral to it all.... that way I can be critised lololol

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

reply to post by zaiger

started my thread well before you should i not be saying already up im confused????

Triplescorpio.....

I think Zaiger means it's already on our list of disclosure threads in the ATS Issues Forum:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh.....

I think you may have found it:

SO YOU MADE A THREAD AFTER ME AND THEN POST ALREADY UP ON MINE JUST TO GET ATTENTION PRETTY SHADY AT BEST CHECK THE DATE ON THE TOP OF PEOPLE THREADS BEFORE YOU CLAIM TO BE FIRST DUDE????

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

not really thought it was a pathetic attempt to draw stars and flags onto a topic that basically goea against what we do on ats discuss ideas. this guy really thinks there should only be on thread on every topic really just a botoom feeding type and i am a little taken back his thread wasnt bumped to BTS

Be Well

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join