It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New investigation into Obama background spells trouble ahead

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by VintageEnvy
As much as everyone hates this guy, if he really wasn't born here he wouldn't have gotten even 100 yards to the white house let alone become pres.

Yes he would. You simply don't understand. The custom in Washington is to give power only to people who can be controlled because they have skeletons in their cupboard that would be made public if the appointee did not "comply" with their controllers' wishes.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

not trying to be too off topic here, but i here that arnold schwarzenegger is contemplating running for the presedency this coming up election, will you have the same love in your heart for him as you do obama?
i mean how can anyone seriously beleive this man when the first chance he got in office was to allocate his documents so that no one could see them?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niccawhois
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Look, if Hillary Clinton could not prove this during the 2007-2008 primary campaign with all her support/connections/money then no-one will ever be able to...

Right, because the Clintons did such a great job with Whitewater, huh?

Second line.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Neither was McCain he was born in Panama. US Army base or not that constitutes to me an illegal alien. So what would've changed if he were in office?????? Nothing. Also I bet the SHTF won't do anything and the North whatever Investigation Network will be exposed as a ring of Pedophiles.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well is seems that Debbie Schlussel, who I might add is a 'noted' liberal has a history with these guys.

"By Debbie Schlussel
Uh-oh! Fake “Terrorism Expert” Douglas J. Hagmann and his lawyer finally admit that he plagiarized my work. And then, Hagmann–a fake investigator–makes up new information."

www.debbieschlussel.com... d-info/

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Clearly you DIDN"T BOTHER TO READ

For example, neither of Obama's parents were citizens of the United States AT THE TIME OF HIS BIRTH. Therefore, Obama would have to have been born on U.S. soil in order to qualify as a 'natural born citizen' according to the qualifications specified in the Constitution.

That means that Dunham GAVE UP her citizenship... Not that she never was a citizen

Where is and what is the proof behind this statement??

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PresumedInnocent

NOOOOOO!
And they have a snappy logo and everything!
Who would of thought these esteemed expert investigators were full of crap!
Time to take it up a notch!
We need a group of guys pretending to be some kind of Patriot Grand Jury to serve that rotten Kenyan with "papers". An idictment !
Then try him in birth certificate court.
Or, these morons could stop chasing their tails and producing right wing psycho propaganda, but THAT ain't gonna happen!

[edit on 30-4-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
another nothing story. how many times has the birther crowd been "SO CLOSE" except not really?

enough posters have already pointed how obviously wrong these sources are. Should I spent 10 minutes googling the facts?

nah, maybe I'll wait for some more "KENYUN BORN PREZ" crazies to show up

edit: bush stole an election and nothing happened. even if this wild lie is true, the S is never going to HTF. thank you.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by piddles]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I had high hopes for the Examiner concpet when it first emerged on the internet (being a advocate for all things UFOs), but so much of their news is just trash.

I won't call this latest article from them exactly that, but it is so old that it had mold on it. Where or where is there anything new in that article? I believe I read that stuff some months ago from the same outfit? Is this supposed to be hot info just off the press or just a rehash?

And believe me, I don't believe Obama is a citizen nor deserves to be our President.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
another birther post

another group of birthers

i dunno what happens more on ATS:

Birther Posts or Sightings of Noah's Ark?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Anyone thinking this guy is a legit pres should pull their heads from their rears. He is about as legit a pres as Bush was. Now, if we want to fix things, throw them all in a cell and start fresh.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PresumedInnocent

Debbie Schlussel can't make up her mind what in hell she is. She says she's a conservative one day and the next a liberal. She doesn't plagiarize, she out and out lies! She has no standing as to her truthfulness on any subject anymore with me anyhow! She will say what ever furthers her agenda!
Zindo

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The real issue is that a man who runs on a platform of "transparency" and then withholds his records from public scrutiny is hiding something …most probably he’s hiding many (illegal) things…and that stinks to High Heaven.

"Where’s the birth-certificate?" – it’s a phrase that should become a chant at every BHO public appearance.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by GuyverUnit I
Thus, the supposed 'neutrality' of Factcheck.org can safely be called into question.

That's been known for a long time.

Well, in that case, that's a lot of hoopla for no more info than can be found on this site already.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
All of my good friends have once again shown up to join the party - welcome guys, and thanks for joining. I happened to actually MISS the mud slinging and character bashing so infamous from amongst some of you, so I'm so happy you came back to induce another lashing of whipped cream pie all over yet again another ATS thread...

This time however we have a Super mod that's joined in on the festivities!

w00t! lets begin...shall we:

Either way you play into their hands, and ignoring them is the best way.

The request was actually made via written correspondance, however, when a legal question into what obviously has become a criminal attempt at non disclosure committed by the government officials in charge of the Dept. of vital Statistics in Hawaii is posed and thus unanswered, then yes, legally their silence constitutes an affirmative. The question posed was basically drafted to reflect thier use of a statute that prohibited them from disclosure, where that same statute, in a separate paragraph, nullifies thier claim if the inquiry is involving a criminal investigation.

They knew this, but chose to ignore it and thus this constitutes a flagrant lie issued as a defense towards non disclosure - an obstruction of justice, to say the least.

Obama is not officially known as a communist, nor a Muslim. Just because he can pronounce names of locations where Muslims happen to live does not make someone a Muslim.

For the Record:

Obama worked with terrorist

Obama's pastor disses Natalee Holloway

Sen. Barack Obama's longtime friend and spiritual adviser trashed the memory of a missing and presumed dead American teenage girl, according to church publications reviewed by WND.

Rev. Jeremiah Wright, the controversial minister of Obama's church in Chicago, cited the case of Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba in complaining about what he sees as the media's bias in covering white victims of crime over black victims.

"Black women are being raped daily in Darfur, Sudan, in the Congo and in Sub-Saharan Africa. That doesn't make news," Wright said in the August 2005 edition of Trumpet Magazine, a publication of his Trinity United Church of Christ.

But, "One 18-year-old white girl from Alabama gets drunk on a graduation trip to Aruba, goes off and 'gives it up' while in a foreign country, and that stays in the news for months!" he added. "Maybe I am missing something!"

Obama says he is "proud" of Wright and values their 20-year friendship.

Obama raised funds for Islamic causes

Obama misrepresented tie with Palestinian activist?

Report: Obama mentored by Communist Party figure

Obama's 10 reasons for supporting infanticide

Nation of Islam activists on Obama camp payroll

Obama-Farrakhan link off-limits

Obama's Brother is a Militant Muslim

Obama's Brother, Abongo "Roy" Obama is a Luo activist and a militant Muslim The brother Barack stated he was "most proud of"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f38c3706a580.jpg[/atsimg]

Obama publicly has voiced his support for his cousin Raila Odinga while in Kenya. Raila Odinga is responsible for ethnic cleansin and is involved with a revolt against it's government that has killed thousands of people ... watch the proof in this video...

World Efforts To Halt Kenya Violence

Outside of words, everyone here needs to understand truth. look at the PICTURES.... WATCH THE FILM.... and you will see that this report is telling the truth!

Obama is an under cover muslim riding a face of christianity, whith that even being a farce, if you listen to the rhetoric that comes from his racist pastor - who by the way held a grand pomp and circumstance event to give muslim leader Louis Farrakan an award for whatever achievement...

In 1991, when Obama joined the Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago, he pledged allegiance to something called the Black Value System, which is a code of non-Biblical ethics written by blacks, for blacks.

It encourages blacks to group together and separate from the larger American society by pooling their money, patronizing black-only businesses and backing black leaders. Such racial separatism is strangely at odds with the media's portrayal of Obama as a uniter who reaches across races.

The code also warns blacks to avoid the white "entrapment of black middle-classness," suggesting that settling for that kind of "competitive" success will rob blacks of their African identity and keep them "captive" to white culture.

He is not in any position to be in charge of the freedoms of America, that is laughable. There is a balance of powers between three branches (or there should be) blaming one person is ridiculous.

I guess you were napping when ObamaCare was passed into law, huh?

I personally now have to pay a tax on the Employer sponsored health insurance plan I enjoy. Me, along with 18 million other Union Members...

All because of ObamaCare...

The Euthanization of Seniors too, is something permitted in ObamaCare...

Children with pre existing conditions are not covered by ObamaCare...

Insurance companies are now realising the biggest payday in their history - so what do they do? Increase premium rates by 100 percent!

I'd suggest you remain awake to watch the next jizrah to be extracted from the American Peoples... in the form of the Financial Reform currently before Congress...

Can't help but notice that you continue to capitalize all proper nouns except for Muslim and Islam/-ic . No bias, right?

Allow me to once again inform folks here of a known fact about Islamic Religious doctorine:

Money Jihad Against America - By "Americans"!?

America is a land known for it's Freedom of Religious Belief, but can a religion that has built into it a belief system that approves of exploitation and cheating a group of people outside of the faith of Islam be something that America can tolerate?

Definition of a Jizya: Under Islamic law, jizya or jizyah (Arabic: جزْية‎ IPA: [ˈdʒɪzjæh]; Ottoman Turkish: cizye; both derived from Pahlavi and ultimately from Aramaic gaziyat [1]) is a per capita tax levied on a section of an Islamic state's non-Muslim citizens, who meet certain criteria. The tax is/was to be levied on able bodied adult males of military age and affording power,[2] (but with specific exemptions,[3][4] though these were discarded at various points in history[5]).

From the point of view of the Muslim rulers, jizya was a material proof of the non-Muslims' acceptance of subjection to the state and its laws, "just as for the inhabitants it was a concrete continuation of the taxes paid to earlier regimes."[6] In return, non-Muslim citizens were permitted to practice their faith, to enjoy a measure of communal autonomy, to be entitled to Muslim state's protection from outside aggression, to be exempted from military service and the Zakat as obligatory upon Muslim citizens.

Continued...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Jizyah, is a muslim RELIGIOUS BELIEF Qur'an 9:29

YUSUFALI: Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

PICKTHAL: Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.

SHAKIR: Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

This shows that anyone who is not islamic, is to be understood in the religion of islam to be a second class citizen, therefore worthy of exploitation, rape, and death if they, as 'infidels' do not comply to the demands that muslims will make of them.

It even goes so far as to command muslims that it is their duty to oppress 'infidels' who refuse to convert.

This, in my book, is a red flag showing that I am instantly repressed, and threatened, by muslims, who I have done nothing against to provoke.

Therefore, if it's biase you call it, so be it.

I however have another word for it - Self Preservation.

It is islam that has provoked this, not the other way around, so therefore my fight is now, and will continue to be directed against anything islamic, and towards the muslim who seeks to try to kill me, or exploit me.

There is no such thing as a peaceful muslim people... read thier own religious doctorine to understand the truth behind that statement!

I'm not alone in this recent understanding of mine either... Ask the Israelis. Ask the Serbians. Ask the Phillipinoes. Ask the Russians... They'll tell you all the same thing they VEHEMENTLY told me...

"The only good muslim, is a dead one!"

I used to be shocked at their worlds. But with my research I discovered truth about Islamics, and the agenda's they have acted upon that supports my belief.

A word of advice for anyone who isn't muslim - if you havent developed a fear of islam, you seriously need to research it further. Islam, is every bit worse than fascism could ever try to have become under European government... Ethnic Cleansin by Muslims is almost an anual event now - and to date, muslims have killed more ethnic classes outside of their own, than Hitler even dreamed possible.

All in the name of thier Geo-Political Religious Beliefs, which preaches World Control under Allah!

There is nothing wrong with speaking with leaders of other nations, especially if you don't agree with their policies. It takes courage to speak with your "enemies" and it takes cowardice to just ignore them until you bomb them.

This is a statement of truth and fact... HOWEVER... If Iran, THE PREMEIR ISLAMIC JIHADIST AGAINST AMERICA, actually feels confident enough to actually now - after 40 years of verbal warfare against the American Infidels and who has no diplomatic relations with our Country - come to America freely and to actually talk with Americans - something has to tell you that it isn't to America Iran comes, but to a fellow Muslim, to discuss politics... The Jizrah, of America!

Google Video Link

[edit on 1-5-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

This shows that anyone who is not islamic, is to be understood in the religion of islam to be a second class citizen, therefore worthy of exploitation, rape, and death if they, as 'infidels' do not comply to the demands that muslims will make of them. It even goes so far as to command muslims that it is their duty to oppress 'infidels' who refuse to convert. This, in my book, is a red flag showing that I am instantly repressed, and threatened, by muslims, who I have done nothing against to provoke.

This shows that you bought it all too. Hook line and sinker. You have already been told how to treat these people and your opinions and fears have been molded to their liking. Very well.

Do you know any Muslims?

Edit to add, I'm not going off topic because my own opinion of Obama is that he is in fact a reincarnation of an Egyptian mummy. A Pharaoh. The PTB had DNA extracted from one of these ancient Pharaohs and used it to bring him back into existence to fulfill some kind of strange religious rite that has a lot to do with all of our demise. Truly, this is my opinion as to why you will never know where he actually came from.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by niteboy82

you had a question about my little comment:

YES WE CAN - THANK YOU SATAN

lol... watch this video for more info:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Can you extrapolate on the comments you've made?

I'll just inform you that ~ I ~ have based my understanding of Islam based upon things ~ I ~ have discovered that Islam practices and believes about me that ~ I ~ have discovered is nothing less than a declaration of war against me, and a threat to the security of my family and my children... AS A PERSON WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE IN ISLAMIC TEACHINGS, THE ISLAMIC PROPHETS, AND WHO NEVER WILL.

I'll be damned if they think they'll ever get a jizya out of me. And if they believe that they can then just come on up and kill me because of it, and then have their way with my wife as war booty, and then enslave my children as infidels - to be bought and sold in open market

They have another thing comming!

I have 'friends' who USED to practice islam, who have left it to practice Christianity. They've basically endorsed what it is that I've come to understand about the STATIST agendas of ISLAM.

I think you, my friend, if you are not a muslim, need to do a little more research into it before you ignorantly accuse me of complicity.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Indonesian law at this time required that to be a
citizen of there you had to denounce any prior citizenship
acquired in an other country. for Obama to go to grade school
there he had to get citizenship. so that would make no long a natural born
citizen, but just a immigrant citizen that is if he even reapplied for
citizenship if not he would be classified as a illegal immigrant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join