It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New investigation into Obama background spells trouble ahead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

this is by the same guy who said obamas resume said he was a professor...

which is terribly incorrect.

this guy is out for blood, best to just keep away.

but on the topic of obama, i wouldn't mind if it was true, because if it was and we caught him for it, then he'd be the coolest person to ever have lived.

a kenyan getting the us presidency, haha; so awesome.
i'm 50-50, he's doing as good a job as any president against the media, (you know, tea partiers watching fox news, or how palin said "lame stream media", yeah; sorry but the tea party has been manipulated into being fox new's puppet).

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Don't get too excited about removing the President. Obama is simply being a good figurehead and protecting his own salary.

I've been watching Northeast Intelligence Network for a long time. It's an network of people based on lies, hate and war mongering. Since 911, they've been ranting about anti-Muslim analysis/approaches and brushing off conspiracy facts.

Northeast Intelligence Network is a total shame on Christianity and America. In fact, this evil network must close down.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Get over it he won... I think people on this site really have a problem with him being president i think its the fact that hes not light skin complicated..

Hes a US citizen

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niccawhois

Look, if Hillary Clinton could not prove this during the 2007-2008 primary campaign with all her support/connections/money then no-one will ever be able to...

Good luck using logic with these people , If it doesn't fit their conspiracy it doesn't exist. Arguing with them is like arguing with someone that tells you to prove that the moon isn't made out of cheese...lol

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by reassor
i love that people are into this topic. but the thing i see as a problem with kicking him out of office is that Baiden would become acting president. Hes very "bush like" so i guess war will start then.

i do not dispute that he was not born in US - hes fight against realease of birth cert. is proof enough for me.

now lets the flames begin!

i have heard that argument before.

but if obama was not eligible and flat lied and covered up his track's...biden would have had to know or even have a hunch...that maybe something to all these million's of story's has correct...and he didn't research it before he jumped on his bandwagon so to speak.

i personal would say we have a whole election over..and obama's cabinet he picked all be kicked out...as anyone he hired ..simply because he was not eligible..therefor all of his employee's would not be either.
not to mention if he is lying...it's should be called treason plain and simply...
undermine the highest office of the land and make a mockery out of the united states constitution...

just saying IF he is caught not being legal here...
NOT one soul he hired better be in office including biden.
cause we would not have allowed them to be there if it wasn't for a lie..if you see my point.
Of course the whole topic is WHAT IF right? lol

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Alamo Ripper
Get over it he won... I think people on this site really have a problem with him being president i think its the fact that hes not light skin complicated..

Hes a US citizen

When will you people get over the fact the guy is black? No one really cares if he is black,green,purple, it's about eligibility. It's got nothing to do with color for most people, sure a handful of KKK minded people who hate the man because he's black but for most it's the question of him being an American citizen. Deny Ignorance remember, and all you are being is ignorant. Lets get over the excuse of "it's because he's black" already. That no longer holds any water.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Biden was not "hired" to the Vice Presidency, he was elected. Once again, that's now how our system works.

From Amendment 12 to the Constitution:

The Electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate...

...The person having the greatest number of votes as Vice-President, shall be the Vice-President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of Electors appointed, and if no person have a majority, then from the two highest numbers on the list, the Senate shall choose the Vice-President; a quorum for the purpose shall consist of two-thirds of the whole number of Senators, and a majority of the whole number shall be necessary to a choice. But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.

Before this Amendment, the Vice President was the person who had the second most votes in the Electoral College, so the President and the VP were usually the chief rivals for the top spot.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
WOW!
THIS IS REALLY SERIOUS NOW!
It's the Northeast itelligence Network, or whatever this bunch of whacko's call themselves!

Yeah, I know, IT'S REALLY SERIOUS, just look at the resume's of these investigators! I assume all of you have personaly checked the qualifications of the investigators, including their birth certificates!!!
Could this be an important event in American history, or just another stupid right wing jag off?!

Ahhh ATS! Flags and stars for all! Keep your eye on the shiney object posters!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Obama will never be impeached over the birthers tantrums.

I'll even go further out and say that Obama will be on every state's ballot for the 2012 election...despite the stupid laws being passed.

I'll go even further out and say that I think Obama will be re-elected...and we will have to listen to what is maybe the most ridiculous conspiracy theory EVER all the way until 2016.

And then...in 2017...I hope Obama comes out and gives you all the finger and releases his long form birth certificate...just to show how much of your life you wasted on something that is not true.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
Did anyone stop to think if this is what TPTB wanted from the beginning? Do you all realize that if Barry is impeached or expunged from the White House, there will be serious race riots all over the country, because there will be groups saying that the only reason that they booted him out is because he's black? There will be no convincing them with compelling evidence, there will be no intelligent debate. There will be full-out rioting.

If you think about it, it makes sense. The riots happen, martial law goes into effect, and we're all screwed.

Of course, this is only my opinion, and who am I to say whether or not he's legally able to be POTUS? I have no law credentials of any kind.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

It's ALL a chess match and the pieces on the board moves in position for checkMate...

This all is going as TPTB has planed...!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS

There will probably be a recall vote and an emergency election to replace Biden, as well as elect a stable body of Americans to congress to replace the complicit politicians also involved with the Obama Scare!...

Wouldnt that be nice!

I really dont want Biden as el presidente, the guy just looks like a snake IMO

Plus, he cant even control what he says on live television. Yet another politician who continually puts his foot in his mouth. How the hell do these guys even make it this far? My little brother is a better orator. These days, none of these so called "world leaders" can even improvise an articulate, thoughful speech. Their teleprompter goes out and even the smoothest talker (Obama
) turns into a bumbling idiot. I want a leader I can believe in. Who will make good decisions on the spot, and can answer questions on his own, without an arsenal of speech writers and a fancy teleprompter.

Basically someone who ACTUALLY knows what he's doing.

Unfortunately, I fear as long as we're forced to vote in a lesser of two evils with our current two party system, my desire will never come to fruition

[edit on 30-4-2010 by WhiteDevil013]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

If you think that the shroud of Turin was scrutinized, wait until we get a hold of the certificate. I'm talking science down to the sub-molecular level.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I would almost bet that this investigation team will almost certainly confirm that he is eligable to be president, whether he really is or not. This just may be an effort to silence those making the argument. Just my 2 cents.
--airspoon

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
As soon as you mentioned Beck, I stopped taking this seriously. Isn't it time we think for ourselves instead of having some sensationalists on Television tell us what to think, believe or to be afraid of?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'm not so sure Biden would become President if Obama's eligibility was thrown out.
Remember, Biden isn't elected separately. They are together on the same ticket.
Would a special election be called for, or would all of the votes that were cast for Obama in 2008 be thrown out.....?

That might well end up making McCain being declared the winner with Tina Fey..wait...I mean Sarah Palin....

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
WOW, We can't get any information out of the Department of Vital Statistics in the State of Hawaii, because they've cited a possible Hawaiian Statue alledging criminality in the release of private personal information, in order to stone wall a criminal investigation into the Truth behind Obama's claims of validity..., falsely too I might add, since a different paragraph of the same sub section allows for the release of such information in the event of a criminal investigation...

Has the appropriate attorney's office begun an investigation? Just because you want the information does not mean that there is an ongoing criminal investigation.

When asked about it, the State of Hawaii remains silent...

Normally when people call me to make crazy claims and ask crazy questions, the best thing I can do is ignore them. Either way you play into their hands, and ignoring them is the best way.

lets give up the chirade, and finally come to grips that those of you who supported Obama, and were duped into complicity. Does the truth hurt much to realize that you helped get a foreigner - and an enemy combatant too I might add (since Obama is both a communist, as well as a muslim) - into the position of empowerment over the freedoms of America - in order for him to impose the jizrah upon the American peoples, in the form of the upcoming cap and trade tax?

I didn't vote for Obama. I was not duped into any complicity, nor can you even prove otherwise. Obama is not officially known as a communist, nor a Muslim. Just because he can pronounce names of locations where Muslims happen to live does not make someone a Muslim. He is not in any position to be in charge of the freedoms of America, that is laughable. There is a balance of powers between three branches (or there should be) blaming one person is ridiculous.

To flagrantly steal our financial Wealth with his cohort Goldman-Sachs?

The Muslim working with investment firms operated by some Jewish people while planning a jihad against American and Israel?

To impose upon us the burden of criminality over our choice to voice our dissent to what he's doing?

If you can't voice your dissent, then I take it there is a black van outside your home right now ready to take you away?

To flagrantly support islamic agenda against the security of the American Peoples?

Can't help but notice that you continue to capitalize all proper nouns except for Muslim and Islam/-ic . No bias, right?

HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT WHY, AFTER 40 YEARS, A PRESIDENT OF A COMBATANT ISLAMIC NATION THAT HAS DECLARED JIHAD AGAINST ISRAEL AND AMERICA NOW FEELS FREE TO REQUEST A VISA TO ENTER THE UNITED STATES AND DISCUSS THINGS WITH AMERICA... AKA IRAN?

Jeeze, caps.... :shk:

There is nothing wrong with speaking with leaders of other nations, especially if you don't agree with their policies. It takes courage to speak with your "enemies" and it takes cowardice to just ignore them until you bomb them.

YES, WE CAN..... THANK YOU SATAN!.....

---

The article is the Examiner. Saw the other link to World Nut Daily. Now we just need a live feed from Daily Mail and we'll be all set.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Obama will never be impeached over the birthers tantrums.

I'll even go further out and say that Obama will be on every state's ballot for the 2012 election...despite the stupid laws being passed.

I'll go even further out and say that I think Obama will be re-elected...and we will have to listen to what is maybe the most ridiculous conspiracy theory EVER all the way until 2016.

And then...in 2017...I hope Obama comes out and gives you all the finger and releases his long form birth certificate...just to show how much of your life you wasted on something that is not true.

watch that limb that your going out on as his approval rating is dropping like a sack of patatoes and i would hate to see you land on your head

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

That would be hilarious, lol. But they'd still call it fake. Nothing will convince them of the truth. Removal from office is all they care about. The word "truth" is just the fig leaf they wear to make them appear rational.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
I'm not so sure Biden would become President if Obama's eligibility was thrown out.
Remember, Biden isn't elected separately. They are together on the same ticket.
Would a special election be called for, or would all of the votes that were cast for Obama in 2008 be thrown out.....?

That might well end up making McCain being declared the winner with Tina Fey..wait...I mean Sarah Palin....

No, Biden was elected by the Electoral College and done so legally, no matter what the status of Obama's election is.

It doesn't matter that the Democrats ran Obama and Biden as a ticket, the votes are technically separate and counted separately. If you wanted to vote for Obama and not for Biden, you could have written in Obama and Hillary for VP (or whomever you wanted), and that vote would have been counted that way.

And whatever the case, the Electoral College's electors handed in their vote, which is the only vote that actually matters for President and Vice President.

[edit on 4/30/2010 by LifeInDeath]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueperspective
That means that Dunham GAVE UP her citizenship... Not that she never was a citizen

Oooh! A brand new and totally unsubstantiated rumor that was made up to support the ridiculous claim that Obama is ineligible to be the president and swallowed hook line and sinker by the people who so badly want him to have lost the election! How exciting! Of course, we won't be asking for any verification whatsoever in the way of documents or renunciation statements or anything like that. As long as it matches the agenda, we believe it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join