It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New investigation into Obama background spells trouble ahead

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

And finally, there is the much-hallowed 'Factcheck.org'--supposedly an independent, non-partisan clearinghouse that separates truth from fiction in the media and on the Internet. Hagmann's investigation reveals that Factcheck is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center, which receives its primary funding from the Annenberg Foundation.

Barack Obama was a founding member, chairman, and past President of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which was also funded by the Annenberg Foundation. Thus, the supposed 'neutrality' of Factcheck.org can safely be called into question.

I found this from the article interesting.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by GuyverUnit I]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

there will be serious race riots all over the country, because there will be groups saying that the only reason that they booted him out is because he's black?

Man you have no idea how many black folks have snapped out of the"YES WE CAN"trance rough estimate i would say 34% but these are the more aware african americans that are dems,rep,indepe,or just not buying into it.but the other 66% only go buy the MSM politics such as BET or MTV,VH1 or the rappers and movie stars who backed him and these same rarely or never read any publications outside of source,ebony or jet...so until some of the same pop icons who backed him come out publicly against him they wont change there minds

[edit on 30-4-2010 by alchemist2012]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I would guess my only questions would concern if:

1) Was Obama born in a hospital in Hawaii on the date stated on the Certificate of Live Birth?

2) Was Hawaii a state at the time of his birth, if it took place in a hospital there?

If the answer to both these questions is yes, all other questions or statements are meaningless. These two answers will satisfy the requirements of the eligibility clause just as many of the "anchor babies" born to the current illigal aliens within the U S today.

I can't say if I will or will not agree with the truthful answers, as there are other questions which I have seen surface. There are many people who qualify as eligible to hold public offices but many should not be judged as qualified to serve for other reasons.

This morning I ran across an article which may need looking into further because of it's long reaching implications on several levels.

legalschnauzer.blogspot.com...

All I know is what I have read, but I sure would like to know more.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

For example, neither of Obama's parents were citizens of the United States at the time of his birth. Therefore, Obama would have to have been born on U.S. soil in order to qualify as a 'natural born citizen' according to the qualifications specified in the Constitution.

Well, I wouldn't put too much faith in their 'investigation', because right off the bat they're wrong about something pretty straightforward.

Born in Kansas, Dunham spent her childhood in California, Oklahoma, Texas and Kansas and her teenage years in Mercer Island, Washington, and much of her adult life in Hawaii and Indonesia.

Ann Dunham

Emphasis mine.

So how can these people consider themselves "experienced, professional private investigators" when they can't even get simple facts in order?

[edit on 30-4-2010 by drwizardphd]

Clearly you DIDN"T BOTHER TO READ

For example, neither of Obama's parents were citizens of the United States AT THE TIME OF HIS BIRTH. Therefore, Obama would have to have been born on U.S. soil in order to qualify as a 'natural born citizen' according to the qualifications specified in the Constitution.

That means that Dunham GAVE UP her citizenship... Not that she never was a citizen

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012

there will be serious race riots all over the country, because there will be groups saying that the only reason that they booted him out is because he's black?

Man you have no idea how many black folks have snapped out of the"YES WE CAN"trance rough estimate i would say 34% but these are the more aware african americans that are dems,rep,indepe,or just not buying into it.but the other 66% only go buy the MSM politics such as BET or MTV,VH1 or the rappers and movie stars who backed him and these same rarely or never read any publications outside of source,ebony or jet...so until some of the same pop icons who backed him come out publicly against him they wont change there minds

But 66% is still a vast majority, is it not? And you're right, until EVERYBODY white, black, hispanic, indian, whatever snap out of this Obama-coma, things are only going to get worse. I think the birther movement will gain more momentum once court orders are in place to reveal this supposed birth certificate. I don't think Obama was just representing the African American community, but the minority community as a whole, and that's why I made the presumption that should evidence come to light, many (66% according to you, which I would also put whites, hispanics, and other races into as well) will still take it personally. I guess nobody will know until the truth comes out. I just wish it didn't have to come down to the color of our skin. It's the freaking 21st century and we're still worried about the melatonin levels in our skin....what a freakin' world.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

edit: Is that Black Panther and Storm in your avatar? Very cool

[edit on 30-4-2010 by truthseeker1984]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

The correct terminology would be that she couldn't impart citizenship on her child, as the other parent was not a US citizen, under Law at that time. That would only apply if President Obama was not born in America but elsewhere.

If born in the U.S. he would be a citizen regardless of the nationalities of both parents. Born Elsewhere, he would not.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

NOOO, the terminology is CORRECT. Neither Dunham nor The Dad were citizens "AT THE TIME OF OBAMA's BIRTH" Dunham gave up her citizenship

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Never Have you been more correct color of skin should not matter because we are all getting it by this current admin. as for the other 66% you dont have to worry about because half of that number are pretending to be "thugs"and at first sign of a fight they will run back to the burbs.the other and most important 25% are women and elderly what puts a dent in the black force for a race war.what leaves the other 34% who are of fighting age most have been in the military or post high school education who will not take part in such non-sense

edit: Is that Black Panther and Storm in your avatar? Very cool
yeah i have a better one but dont know how to crop it to fit the side(help a brother out)

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuyverUnit I

And finally, there is the much-hallowed 'Factcheck.org'--supposedly an independent, non-partisan clearinghouse that separates truth from fiction in the media and on the Internet. Hagmann's investigation reveals that Factcheck is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center, which receives its primary funding from the Annenberg Foundation.

Barack Obama was a founding member, chairman, and past President of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which was also funded by the Annenberg Foundation. Thus, the supposed 'neutrality' of Factcheck.org can safely be called into question.

I found this from the article interesting.

That's been known for a long time.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

Here you go my friend. This should work. Just save the pic and then upload it to your picture space.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
"New" investigation finds the same old, tired faux-facts about Obama's non-eligibility. Zzzzz ...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
reply to post by alchemist2012

Here you go my friend. This should work. Just save the pic and then upload it to your picture space.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker
the new one i did it allready thx

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by reassor
i love that people are into this topic. but the thing i see as a problem with kicking him out of office is that Baiden would become acting president. Hes very "bush like" so i guess war will start then.

The other problem with Biden being President is that Pelosi would become VP....

You can bet your bottom dollar that if the real powers that are behind these government puppets wanted to go to war we would be at war even if Gandhi was President.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
In my opinion, They can ALL do as much investigation as they like, but in the end Obama is just a puppet placed in office by the higher powers that are NEVER to be seen, and allegations will continue due to the color of his skin. The higher powers will NEVER let any of these investigators prove Obama to be ineligible for his position, they NEED him whether we like it or not. Money runs the world including the country we live in, and the only way to change that is to be awaken and put to the light the higher powered BILLIONAIRES that are in control. Until then...."its all down hill from here"

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by reassor
i love that people are into this topic. but the thing i see as a problem with kicking him out of office is that Baiden would become acting president. Hes very "bush like" so i guess war will start then.

I think Biden would only become "acting" President until emergency elections were held. Biden would have to go down with the ship since if Obama was never eligible to begin, the entire election would be nullified.

He wouldn't be impeached, he would be found to have never have been eligible in the first place. I believe there's a difference.

I'm not saying he is or isn't.....I'm just saying "what if" what would happen.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueperspective
NOOO, the terminology is CORRECT. Neither Dunham nor The Dad were citizens "AT THE TIME OF OBAMA's BIRTH" Dunham gave up her citizenship

I still have yet to see where anybody has said that, or shown documents to her renouncing her American Citizenship. According to the only bios I've seen of her life, she had only ever lived in the U.S. and was still a college student by the time Barack was born.

Show us where she renounced her citizenship. The onus is on those claiming this as fact to prove it, otherwise it's merely another false claim born out of thin air.

[edit on 4/30/2010 by LifeInDeath]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

What proof do you have that Ms. Dunham had renounced her citizenship? Not that it matters because President Obama was born in Hawaii, a state of the United States, and is therefore a natural born citizen and eligible to be president. As the Republicans said for 8 long years "Bush won - get over it." Well, Obama won - get over it.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
The other problem with Biden being President is that Pelosi would become VP....

A bit off topic, but it doesn't work that way. The order of succession doesn't mean that everybody just moves up a slot...the President Pro Tempore of the Senate doesn't become Speaker of the House, for instance...and the Secretary of State doesn't become President Pro Tempore.

If the VP assumes the Presidency, he/she then nominates a new VP who must be confirmed by both the House and Senate. Section 2 of the 25th Amendment:

Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

This is what happened when Ford became President - he nominated Nelson Rockefeller who was confirmed and served as VP.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueperspective
reply to post by pavil

You would have to have proof that she expatriated. It would be on file with immigration as any citizen who gives up their citizenship has to notify a US consulate or embassy wherever they are at. (Formally renounce) Considering there is no proof she ever gave up that right, they are wrong unless they have her papers. Also she would have had to go through immigration to regain her citizenship status, that doesn't happen in four years especially not back then. You are wrong. Not to mention if she had regained her citizenship she would have a Naturalization Certificate...some how it's no where to be found so guess what you're still wrong on that point. And Natz certificates are recorded and kept with the US government...

Edited for this statement: I don't care about the rest of the nonsense that keeps being drudged up but what you said was blatantly wrong. What they said was blatantly wrong. Without proof of the fact that she gave up her citizenship...so please don't spout nonsense...the goal is to deny ignorance not promote it.

[edit on 4/30/2010 by Everwatcher33]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

Look, if Hillary Clinton could not prove this during the 2007-2008 primary campaign with all her support/connections/money then no-one will ever be able to...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join