It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New investigation into Obama background spells trouble ahead

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

New investigation into Obama background spells trouble ahead

www.examiner.com...

A brand new, in-depth investigation into the background of Barack Obama may spell big trouble ahead regarding the issue of Presidential eligibility.

The investigation was conducted by Northeast Intelligence Network--a team of experienced, professional private investigators whose services have been utilized by Fortune-500 companies. The director, Douglas J. Hagmann, is a 23-year veteran in high-level investigations and is a member of the International Counter-Terrorism Officers Association.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 30-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

Mod Edit: Fixed Link.

[edit on 30/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
WOW! has the SHTF or What people?

first we got Beck exposing Obama for his complicity in the financial Rape of America along side Goldman, but now Obama is faced with a stronger investigative attempt by a group with more credibility than Obama ever thought to achieve...

I think the term goes something like this...

"YOU'RE GOING DOWN SUCKA!"

God bless America! I am so happy that things seem to be brightening a bit for Americans... May these efforts prove to become the apparatus that leads to the correction of this abortion's direction!

www.examiner.com...

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit to add]

MODS - the links to the article are skewed for some reason - can you please assist? thanks! In the mean time folks - this link is unbracketed so that you can thus copy and past the info in your address bar.

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 30/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
i love that people are into this topic. but the thing i see as a problem with kicking him out of office is that Baiden would become acting president. Hes very "bush like" so i guess war will start then.

i do not dispute that he was not born in US - hes fight against realease of birth cert. is proof enough for me.

now lets the flames begin!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I'm sure that somehow, some way, a limit to Biden's ability to act will be placed into effect to investigate Biden's role in the Glen Beck expose of the Obama scandal to fleece America of trillions of dollars, in collaboration with Goldman.

There will probably be a recall vote and an emergency election to replace Biden, as well as elect a stable body of Americans to congress to replace the complicit politicians also involved with the Obama Scare!...

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Ok, so these super sleuths who's services are so skull bangingly good managed to take all those skills, investigate him and they came to the conclusion, with all their super evidence.....that the short form birth certificate doesnt prove he was born in Hawaii and that the birth announcement in the newspaper doesnt prove that he was born in Hawaii???? They did not come up with any evidence of anything spicy at all.

And they quote the oft quoted falsehood of Obama spending millions and millions of dollars to hide his birth certificate to bring the sweet article to a close.

As much as everyone hates this guy, if he really wasn't born here he wouldn't have gotten even 100 yards to the white house let alone become pres.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Well, I dont know about the Examiner as credible sources, Ive gotten 'slaps' for using it as source.

But, here is the link directly to N.I.N. page..

An investigative report detailing the Obama eligibility controversy

“No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.”

Presently, OBAMA occupies the White House as the Chief Executive Officer of the United States of America. As president, he is the commander-in-chief of our armed forces and ultimately responsible for the security of the United States. Any person of reasonable sensibilities would logically believe that his eligibility status has long been established by the Federal Election Commission (FEC) or those in positions of oversight for such matters. But has it?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I think the truth has been meant to come out all along. Think about it,with all the money getting tossed around,is it likely that they couldn't have produced a really good fake birth certificate that wouldn't have caused so much doubt?

If chaos is what they wanted,this will surely seal the deal...on so many levels.

Hope he doesn't advocate the riots his cousin,Odinga,did over an election.

Obama backed Raila Odinga, a violent inciter who tried to steal the Presidential election but failed, despite Obama campaigning for him and financing his campaign. The violence led by Odinga in the wake of his loss was worst Kenya has witnessed since a failed coup in 1982.

Footage of Obama and Odinga campaigning together in Kenya.
atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

For example, neither of Obama's parents were citizens of the United States at the time of his birth. Therefore, Obama would have to have been born on U.S. soil in order to qualify as a 'natural born citizen' according to the qualifications specified in the Constitution.

Well, I wouldn't put too much faith in their 'investigation', because right off the bat they're wrong about something pretty straightforward.

Born in Kansas, Dunham spent her childhood in California, Oklahoma, Texas and Kansas and her teenage years in Mercer Island, Washington, and much of her adult life in Hawaii and Indonesia.

Ann Dunham

Emphasis mine.

So how can these people consider themselves "experienced, professional private investigators" when they can't even get simple facts in order?

[edit on 30-4-2010 by drwizardphd]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=78931

try this

mod Sorry about the link

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Loken68]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I think that when they acquire a copy of the Steve Dunham Birth Certificate on file in Kenya, things will begin to heat up quickly... =)

Then, when that same Steve Dunham certificate is found on file in the State of Hawaii, and those two Hawaiian officials who lied about Hawaiian law to prevent a credible question that details criminality from getting confirmation through an examination of the official long form certificate, They're gonna string them up and leave 'em hang to dry.

either or, whether if it's this new investigation, or whether it's the scandal that Beck exposed pertaining to Obama's complicity in the financial scandal involving Goldman Sachs... Obama may actually find it diffcult to continue with his open agendas that declare war on America...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

1.) The guy just says that he has a recording of Obama's Gma admitting he was born in Kenya but hasn't released this recording

2.) Says Obama legally 'admitted' the accusations because he didn't respond to this guys accusations that he was born in Kenya.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

The investigation was conducted by Northeast Intelligence Network--a team of experienced, professional private investigators whose services have been utilized by Fortune-500 companies.

Is it just me or is no one questioning WHO is paying for such investigations?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hmm, even an arch-Conservative like Debbie Schlussel has some serious problems with the honesty and integrity of the author of this report, Douglas J. Hagmann.

Looking at the list of the things this company has worked on, it seems like they've been putting out nothing but information to support a lot of very right wing ideas and positions. I wouldn't take anything this group says as unbiased in the least. It's not just this issue, but on many other issues as well.

Also, in what world was Obama's mother not a U.S. citizen? Are they saying she renounced her citizenship? I didn't see anything about her at all in the article on their site. Maybe I just missed it - I'm up late... If they are saying that's what she did, what proof do they have of that?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

I guess the other side of the coin can ask, in what world was his father ever a citizen of the United States?

I guess another flip on that coin can ask: Who, really, is Steve Dunham?

Flip that coin again and we get the question: Who, is Barry Soetoro?

Wow, that coin just flipped on it's own! revealing: Why isn't there any documentation on file that repatriates Barry Soetoro as a United States Citizen, when he left Indonesia?

WOW, We can't get any information out of the Department of Vital Statistics in the State of Hawaii, because they've cited a possible Hawaiian Statue alledging criminality in the release of private personal information, in order to stone wall a criminal investigation into the Truth behind Obama's claims of validity..., falsely too I might add, since a different paragraph of the same sub section allows for the release of such information in the event of a criminal investigation...

When asked about it, the State of Hawaii remains silent...

We've got OBAMA'S Kenyan Family members revealing that Obama was born in Kenya... shall we call them liars?

lets give up the chirade, and finally come to grips that those of you who supported Obama, and were duped into complicity. Does the truth hurt much to realize that you helped get a foreigner - and an enemy combatant too I might add (since Obama is both a communist, as well as a muslim) - into the position of empowerment over the freedoms of America - in order for him to impose the jizrah upon the American peoples, in the form of the upcoming cap and trade tax?

To flagrantly steal our financial Wealth with his cohort Goldman-Sachs?

To impose upon us the burden of criminality over our choice to voice our dissent to what he's doing?

To flagrantly support islamic agenda against the security of the American Peoples?

HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT WHY, AFTER 40 YEARS, A PRESIDENT OF A COMBATANT ISLAMIC NATION THAT HAS DECLARED JIHAD AGAINST ISRAEL AND AMERICA NOW FEELS FREE TO REQUEST A VISA TO ENTER THE UNITED STATES AND DISCUSS THINGS WITH AMERICA... AKA IRAN?

YES, WE CAN..... THANK YOU SATAN!.....

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

I think the issue that is likely to come up is that he lied on his college admission papers, seeking and receiving aid for being a foreign national, hence committing fraud if he was a natural born citizen.

That makes him unqualified to be president by virtue of committing a felony. Perhaps he was born here, perhaps he was not, I do think the fraud issue is the one they are looking to covering up.

It will be very difficult to ascertain whether or not that is the truth, unless he received that cash from a government program. In all probability he received it directly from the university and I don't believe that it would be covered by the FOIA. It also occurred prior to the era of electronic storage of records, making the destruction of actual paper documents quite easy.

The good thing for the country is that this issue will ultimately require a complete open book for candidates for high office. College transcripts, thesus, birth records, medical records. All of that will be made public from now on.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by VintageEnvy
Ok, so these super sleuths who's services are so skull bangingly good managed to take all those skills, investigate him and they came to the conclusion, with all their super evidence.....that the short form birth certificate doesnt prove he was born in Hawaii and that the birth announcement in the newspaper doesnt prove that he was born in Hawaii???? They did not come up with any evidence of anything spicy at all.

And they quote the oft quoted falsehood of Obama spending millions and millions of dollars to hide his birth certificate to bring the sweet article to a close.

As much as everyone hates this guy, if he really wasn't born here he wouldn't have gotten even 100 yards to the white house let alone become pres.

lol, do you truly believe the statement you just made? I'd hate to think that you do, however, looking at your avatar, I can actually see why something like you would think it a form of truth to spread biased, and unfounded misdirection and disinformation on a thread like this

Next time you post words like "falsehood", and make statements like "They did not come up with any evidence of anything spicy at all.".. Do your research before wiggling your way onto this forum and trying to strangle it with one of your tentacles.

They cited three areas of concern that needs to be adressed - and the Obama Administration has stone walled the inquiries on that too...

Oh, and for the sake of intelligence, next time too, can you guys at least TRY to post links proving your insinuations? otherwise, a comment made with nothing to prove it that tries to discredit this op, will fail miserably.... just a heads up.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by VintageEnvy

I think that is a naive view. The political parties have tremendous power and finances to shape opinion and suppress news coverage as well as forge and provide fake documentation.

I think back to the Forbes magazine article in 2008 : Obama and Ahmadinejad. The conclusion is that Barack Hussein means "the blessing of Hussein" and Obama means "He is with us." The 17th century Bahar al-Anvar prophecy stated that just before the return of Mahdi:

a) "tall black man will assume the reins of government in the West"

b) Commanding "the strongest army on earth," the new ruler in the West will carry "a clear sign" from the third imam, whose name was Hussein Ibn Ali

c) The tradition concludes: "Shiites should have no doubt that he is with us."

The Iranian leader's entourage also pointed out that Obama copied his campaign slogan "Yes, We Can" from Ahmadinejad's "We Can," used four years earlier.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Did anyone stop to think if this is what TPTB wanted from the beginning? Do you all realize that if Barry is impeached or expunged from the White House, there will be serious race riots all over the country, because there will be groups saying that the only reason that they booted him out is because he's black? There will be no convincing them with compelling evidence, there will be no intelligent debate. There will be full-out rioting.

If you think about it, it makes sense. The riots happen, martial law goes into effect, and we're all screwed.

Of course, this is only my opinion, and who am I to say whether or not he's legally able to be POTUS? I have no law credentials of any kind.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

I'm not too convinced that will be the case my friend...

watch this video...

WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I think part of the Dunham discrepancy is about her only being 18 when he was born, and something about she would have had to have been 21.

For the naysayers that claim "There has never been any proof they were married!" you may view the Soetoro divirce decree here:

www.scribd.com...

Note, the divorce was filed in Hawaii, and in the divorce is the line:

"The parties are lawfully married to each other" on page 1.

The whole thing about the birth cert is this.

Once he "unveiled" the COLB to the media, and then allowed Hawaiian officials to "speak on his behalf", which he would had to have done because of Hawaii birth records laws, he opened himself up to the real birth cert having to be shown.

This is why all of the requests have been made to Hawaii via the FOIA, because once you reveal a private thing, it is no longer considered private or protected.

When called on this, Hawaii refuses to take it to task that they are legally obliged to reveal the birth cert on "file". Instead, they choose to attack the messengers, and are trying to pass a law that prevents people from contacting them via the FOIA to get the birth cert.

All of the requests have been met with lies and avoidance thus far, and in their frustration knowing they cannot keep hiding, they are looking to a new law to put the veil back on the whole thing.

To fully understand, before anyone could speak out about Obama being a "Naturally Born Citizen", they would have to have had *written* permission from him. This permission would have likely contained therein, the exact information he allowed them to reveal, ie:

"You can tell the media I am certainly a Natural Born Citizen, and that you have seen the file. Nothing more, nothing less."

I can assure you, more than one phone call and letter has passed between Obama and Hawaiian officials.

Secondly, with any person of public stature, privacy of records is not guaranteed, and once a breech of that privacy has been made by that person, and this stands for *anyone*, the record is no longer considered private. Hence, by going through these attempts, Obama has opened himself and Hawaii up via legal avenues to the FOIA. Hawaii is protecting him. Hard.

Here is the law per FindLaw.com that applied at the time of his birth--if his parents were legally married:

4. December 24, 1952 to November 13, 1986: If only one parent was a U.S. citizen at the time of your birth, that parent must have resided in the United States for at least ten years, at least five of which had to be after the age of 16. If the above law is found to be the correct law applying at the time of the birth of Barak Obama, he is legally not qualified to hold the office of President.

www.amnation.com...

On doing the math, she would had to have been 21 to pass on eligibility, as he admitted in his own words his father was not a US Citizen, but a British Patriot. She was only 18 at the time of his birth.

One could make the stand legally that Hawaii officials, by making utterances about Obama's birth as "facts", have negated the right to privacy, or else they could be sued with making false utterances and the evidence would be declared as hearsay. To defend themselves, the Hawaii officials would then have to present evidence to prove the utterances were based on facts and not presumptions.

It would take someone suing Hawaii over the violation of the right to FIOA over records that have been made public by Obama and Hawaii officials, as even though he has no reasonable right to expectation of privacy, and uttereances have been made, Hawaii still refuses to release the filed birth certification with signatures, the long form.

By law, the Hawaii officials had zero right to "announce" anything about Obama, that is, according the their own laws. The official stated something along the lines of, "I saw the certificate myself, and he is a Natural Born Citizen."

That statement made the record a matter of public record. Just no one seems to be fighting the right fight.

Obama's statements make the long form birth cert a matter of public record, therefore, the public has the right to view it, no standing is necessary, as these rights are not afforded a public official once the utterance is publically made.

As an aside, a real, certified forensic examiner *did* examine the online COLB, and her name is Sandra Ramsey Lines.

The case in which her affidavit was used was dismissed, but not for her testimony, not for *content* but for a techinicality.

2. I have reviewed the attached affidavit posted on the internet from “Ron Polarik,” [PDF] who has declined to provide his name because of a number of death threats he has received. After my review and based on my years of experience, I can state with certainty that the COLB presented on the internet by the various groups, which include the “Daily Kos,” the Obama Campaign, “Factcheck.org” and others cannot be relied upon as genuine. Mr. Polarik raises issues concerning the COLB that I can affirm. Software such as Adobe Photoshop can produce complete images or alter images that appear to be genuine; therefore, any image offered on the internet cannot be relied upon as being a copy of the authentic document.

3. Upon a cursory inspection of the internet COLB, one aspect of the image that is clearly questionable is the obliteration of the Certificate No. That number is a tracking number that would allow anyone to ask the question, “Does this number refer to the Certification of Live Birth for the child Barack Hussein Obama II?” It would not reveal any further personal information; therefore, there would be no justifiable reason for oliterating it.

4. In my experience as a forensic document examiner, if an original of any document exists, that is the document that must be examined to obtain a definitive finding of genuineness or non-genuineness. In this case, examination of the vault birth certificate for President-Elect Obama would lay this issue to rest once and for all. [emphasis mine]

www.therightsideoflife.com...

Lastly, lets take one of the infamous articles used by debunkers:
www.fightthesmears.com...

Smears claiming Barack Obama doesn’t have a birth certificate aren’t actually about that piece of paper — they’re about manipulating people into thinking Barack is not an American citizen.

The truth is, Barack Obama was born in the state of Hawaii in 1961, a native citizen of the United States of America.

There is a difference in Native Citizen and Natural Born Citizen, you can read it here in detail if you are interested:
theobamafile.com...

I'd like to add to these, Perkins v. Elg, the importance of which is that it actually gives examples of what a "natural born citizen" of the U.S. is; what a "citizen" of the U.S. is; and what a "native-born citizen" of the U. S. is.

In this case, the U. S. Supreme Court found that a "natural born citizen" is a person who is born of two U.S. citizen parents AND born in the mainland of U.S.

Finally it should be noted, that to define a term is to indicate the category or class of things which it signifies. In this sense, the Supreme Court of the United States has never applied the term "natural born citizen" to any other category than "those born in the country of parents who are citizens thereof."

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join